PDA

View Full Version : The Path of Least Resistance

NightSpirit
26-03-2011, 09:39 AM
What does this mean and how would you personally action it?

Silver
26-03-2011, 09:44 AM
In important decisions, I may pray for guidance, I always try to have an attitude that allows my mind to go where it might not ordinarily go, to allow things in that may be especially fitting for my problem(s) at the specific and unique time with the right factors/circumstances and people coming together. In other words, don't hinder otherwise 'crazy' or outlandish thoughts or ideas because they might work best for one's problem or situation. I have a lot of work to do, to be more open to other people, especially...

Smiler
26-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi Night I am with my daughter .. 2 answers ok tonight LOL *HUG*

ME first .. LOL means going with the flow .. and allowing others their path without interference ... flowing basically..!

Hailz ( my daughter ) says ...The day you wake up and realize you wasted years on things you have no control over .

:) love the two of us
xoxox

NightSpirit
26-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi Night I am with my daughter .. 2 answers ok tonight LOL *HUG*

ME first .. LOL means going with the flow .. and allowing others their path without interfere ... flowing basically..!

Hailz ( my daughter ) says ...The day you wake up and realize you wasted years on things you have no control over .

:) love the two of us
xoxox

hiya both of you :wave:
Oh nice! i like both of those. Hailz's did the "ding" thing lol
Thanks and enjoy :smile:

NightSpirit
26-03-2011, 10:09 AM
In important decisions, I may pray for guidance, I always try to have an attitude that allows my mind to go where it might not ordinarily go, to allow things in that may be especially fitting for my problem(s) at the specific and unique time with the right factors/circumstances and people coming together. In other words, don't hinder otherwise 'crazy' or outlandish thoughts or ideas because they might work best for one's problem or situation. I have a lot of work to do, to be more open to other people, especially...

I gather you mean from this not to attach any expectations...not to control and go with the flow? Do you find it a bit of a struggle to be more open to others? Thanks :smile:

Smiler
26-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Night my computer skills still poor ..oophs I can speak Properly really ! LOL !

:wave: :wave: from both of us !

Good thread my friend :smile:

iolite
26-03-2011, 05:00 PM
To me it means that we are our own worst enemy and put obstacles our way. For example...my mother went to school for many years to get a BA in accounting so she could advance at work. Every time she tried to apply for an accounting job, more qualifications were added. But, she was qualified for a buyer position. Both were an increase in pay. But she wouldn't even consider it, because it wasn't accounting. After much encouragement from me she decided to apply and got it. The pay grades for both positions were identical.
Had she resisted and continued to try to obtain her goal, she may have obtained it or not. As it was she was beating her head against a brick wall until she realized she could walk around.

Silver
26-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I gather you mean from this not to attach any expectations...not to control and go with the flow? Do you find it a bit of a struggle to be more open to others? Thanks :smile:

Right, no particular expectations or the usual stock solutions / thinking outside the box as they say...right ~ let things unfold more easily on their own, less interference with one's own censorship, like oh that can't possibly work kind of thoughts...and sometimes yes, I do have a problem with being more open to others and feeling a need to be in control maybe a bit too much sometimes.
:redface: :tongue: :smile:

Mathew James
26-03-2011, 05:22 PM
observe water in all its forms and the path of least resistance will be shown,

detachment is the path of least resistance

tragblack
26-03-2011, 05:23 PM
It is like Wei Wu Wei. Going with the flow. Going with the Tao. Being like water. Flowing around obstacles. No worry...

Verunia
26-03-2011, 05:49 PM
What does this mean and how would you personally action it?

Well if there's a mountain to climb, or a path through it, I would go through it. You may climb it and be triumphant or you may have been naive in thinking it was possible, while the path was right before your eyes the whole time.

Whenever I catch sight of others,
By thinking, "It is through them,
That I will reach awakening,"
I'll look with sincerity and love.
- Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

Mathew James
26-03-2011, 11:06 PM
while the path was right before your eyes the whole time.

But does not the easy path have just as many chances of becoming difficult.

How do you know the path between the mountains is the one with the least resistance.

NightSpirit
27-03-2011, 10:26 AM
To me it means that we are our own worst enemy and put obstacles our way. For example...my mother went to school for many years to get a BA in accounting so she could advance at work. Every time she tried to apply for an accounting job, more qualifications were added. But, she was qualified for a buyer position. Both were an increase in pay. But she wouldn't even consider it, because it wasn't accounting. After much encouragement from me she decided to apply and got it. The pay grades for both positions were identical.
Had she resisted and continued to try to obtain her goal, she may have obtained it or not. As it was she was beating her head against a brick wall until she realized she could walk around.

That's neat iolite and a good example of my point. Thanks for sharing that. Glad your mum is happy now. :smile:

NightSpirit
27-03-2011, 10:29 AM
But does not the easy path have just as many chances of becoming difficult.

How do you know the path between the mountains is the one with the least resistance.

That's a very good point you've raised Mathew. I feel its within the individual to recognise the path of least resistance. Yes, we could choose one way over the others and it may be a struggle. How would we know which is best? I feel its more about our intuitive guiding us. When we let go of the need to control the situation, it flows as it should. Then its up to us to accept that flow was the least resistant. :smile:

Mathew James
27-03-2011, 01:26 PM
How would we know which is best? I feel its more about our intuitive guiding us. When we let go of the need to control the situation, it flows as it should. Then its up to us to accept that flow was the least resistant. :smile:

well said NightSpirit. imo when we let go of control (detach from all thought and exist in the space between thoughts) we can flow like water

blackraven
27-03-2011, 10:09 PM
NightSpirit - I like this site that has Deepak Chopra's take on the Law of Least Effort at spiritlibary.com. I can't say it any better than Deepak...

http://spiritlibrary.com/deepak-chopra/the-law-of-least-effort

Blackraven

Mathew James
27-03-2011, 10:38 PM
shift happens

not human
08-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I am going to drag as many of your old threads up as I can NS just to give you a little lift pal.......

Mr Interesting
11-10-2011, 01:10 AM
I spent quite a bit of time doing electronics and often water analogies are the best way to describe electrical flows... which are, after all, electrons flowing from earth to fill vacuums.

But what really worked for me was learning ohms law which basically states that Voltage, Current and Resistance are always in a relationship together. Multiply two to get the third. Divide two to get the third etc.
http://www.teknikka.com/wiki/images/thumb/c/cd/Ohms-law-triangle.jpg/500px-Ohms-law-triangle.jpg

Voltage is potential and current is the action. Resistance is the amount of action divided from the potential. Therefore to have the least resistance Potential and action must be kept as small as possible.

A real world example might be that if you have much to achieve, a big potential, then small steps, as in small amounts of action, keep the resistance low. Alternatively if you aren't required to achieve much the larger amounts of action still keep the resistance low.

Another way, and this may be the most revealing, is that often we need to acheive much and it requires lots of action therefore we need a conductor, something through which potential pushes action, that offers the least amount of resistance. Gold is the best conductor with silver then copper then aluminium followed by steel being metals that conduct electricity = energy. From gold to steel we have metals we have the most malleable to the least with the application of heat making them all more so... even to a point where they melt. Work through a conductor also increases resistance proportional to the amount of action and losses are incurred as heat by friction.

Occams razor is also a good set of principles to see the idea of what the path of least resistance means.

Basically, though, our society tends to be about increased resistance as we all have to be paid for our work so there is a real tendency to do more work than is required simply to increase the acknowledgement of work done. This is so pervasive that many people think if work isn't hard or difficult then it is hardly worth doing.

So with that in mind often the path of least resistance is about looking carefully at what you want to achieve and realising possible other ways, than the initially obvious, to get what needs getting.

I learned about this many years ago in an article in a guitar magazine. The article was about a man who had come up with new and radical ways to build guitars, acoustic ones.
He knew that a specific job on a guitar, doing it the traditional way, would take, say an hour so he realised that he could sit back for 3/4 of an hour and think about a way to do the original work a different way, achieving the same outcome, for the last 1/4 hour.

So often the path of least resistance is about changing, and challenging, the nature of potential, while enlarging the scope of possible actions and being in a conducive mode that suits the outcome.

mac
12-10-2011, 05:16 PM
What's any of this got to do with Spiritualism......????? :confused:

Mr Interesting
12-10-2011, 09:01 PM
What has it not got to do with spiritualism?

It's about resistance as a commonly understood principle of electrical motion and work.

Empty your cup Dragonfly.

Throw away the cup, even, and drink straight from the stream.

Mr Interesting
12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Sorry Mac, for the quick and nasty answer.

So I spent a bit of time writing that post hoping people would get the metaphor but you took the path of what might be construed as least resistance.

You expended a small amount of current... a small amount of action - in the form of a possibly rhetorical question. It may have felt like the least resistance, but that's where people misunderstand resistance. They see action as an effect.

My post was a potential, your answer was an action and this post is the effect... the resistance.

Actually I got things to do. Later.

mac
12-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Sorry Mac, for the quick and nasty answer.

So I spent a bit of time writing that post hoping people would get the metaphor but you took the path of what might be construed as least resistance.

You expended a small amount of current... a small amount of action - in the form of a possibly rhetorical question. It may have felt like the least resistance, but that's where people misunderstand resistance. They see action as an effect.

My post was a potential, your answer was an action and this post is the effect... the resistance.

Actually I got things to do. Later.

No need to apologise but thanks for your consideration.....

To repeat myself, "What's any of this got to do with Spiritualism......????? :confused:

Mr Interesting
12-10-2011, 11:00 PM
So much for starting in on work...

Mac, in my book, everything. (in answer to your questions)

Spirit, for me, is totally integrated into everyday life just as the opposite is true.

I can't extricate the idea of being spiritual from the mundane. It won't pull away and remain cohesive to the whole. Spiritualism devoid of my mundane reality has no meaning or existence because, and thankyou Mr Einstein, all things are relative to everything else.

So, I personally, use metaphors from one to explain the other just as a bass note of E is still the same note of E played in a higher octave.

So Potential, Action and resistance, being a rule in the mundane world, makes an easy transition for me to a higher octave, or supra mundane... when one is speaking of one particular aspect... as I thought this post was... least resistance.

I was offering that resistance is not measurable in and of itself but only against action and potential. It seems such ideas might be interesting where potential is often quoted as infinite to the point where the dogmatism of the statement has rendered it meaningless.

But I'm from a young country, far from the old lands, and we prefer our breakfast with a resounding dash of speaking in and around a topic. That way the young learn to read between the lines and understand the concept of their own judgement as being something worth trusting.

We are not very literal in New Zealand, bless our renegade hearts, but the art of saying much with few words is less obvious as time goes on. More we learn to speak volumes of nothingness just to fill the space of our own ineptitude.

Elena
12-10-2011, 11:15 PM
I like the water and electrical current comparison to spirituality. I am not a science or electrical person but I understood it for some reason. LOL

mac
13-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Having read again through all the postings in this topic thread I still find my earlier question unanswered......

The ideas expressed here are relevant to life in general and hence have no special relevance to Spiritualism - or for that matter to Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism....you get my point?

This forum is sited under the umbrella description of 'Religions and Faiths' along with those I mention above plus a shed load more. Hence posting such a topic here - rather than in a general discussion forum - is as inappropriate as it would be posted in the other similarly-specific forums.

To repeat myself, "What's any of this got to do with Spiritualism......????? :confused: and I'll add for clarity: "....and not to do with any of the others?"

mac
13-10-2011, 07:46 AM
So much for starting in on work...

Mac, in my book, everything. (in answer to your questions)

Spirit, for me, is totally integrated into everyday life just as the opposite is true.

I can't extricate the idea of being spiritual from the mundane. It won't pull away and remain cohesive to the whole. Spiritualism devoid of my mundane reality has no meaning or existence because, and thankyou Mr Einstein, all things are relative to everything else.

So, I personally, use metaphors from one to explain the other just as a bass note of E is still the same note of E played in a higher octave.

So Potential, Action and resistance, being a rule in the mundane world, makes an easy transition for me to a higher octave, or supra mundane... when one is speaking of one particular aspect... as I thought this post was... least resistance.

I was offering that resistance is not measurable in and of itself but only against action and potential. It seems such ideas might be interesting where potential is often quoted as infinite to the point where the dogmatism of the statement has rendered it meaningless.

But I'm from a young country, far from the old lands, and we prefer our breakfast with a resounding dash of speaking in and around a topic. That way the young learn to read between the lines and understand the concept of their own judgement as being something worth trusting.

We are not very literal in New Zealand, bless our renegade hearts, but the art of saying much with few words is less obvious as time goes on. More we learn to speak volumes of nothingness just to fill the space of our own ineptitude.
"Spirit, for me, is totally integrated into everyday life just as the opposite is true." I agree wholeheartedly.

"Spiritualism devoid of my mundane reality has no meaning or existence because, and thankyou Mr Einstein, all things are relative to everything else." May I ask what 'Spiritualism' is in your book? As I see Spiritualism, it's a science, philosophy and (in the UK) a religion which has meaning and existence irrespective of how few or how many incorporate it into their personal mundane realities..... No matter how few might understand its principles and philosophy, the underlying truth it conveys is not in the least impacted. But maybe I'm speaking about Spiritualism whereas you're meaning 'spirituality'?

"But I'm from a young country, far from the old lands, and we prefer our breakfast with a resounding dash of speaking in and around a topic. That way the young learn to read between the lines and understand the concept of their own judgment as being something worth trusting." How do "the young" react to the notion (as far as you can tell) of unending life, the continuation of our existence beyond corporeal death, the possibility of further communication through evidential mediumship? (the fundamentals of Spiritualism)

If it's as you might be suggesting that the Spiritualist movement is alive and well down-under then I for one will be heartened by that and would love to know more.

Perhaps you could clue me up a little?

Mr Interesting
14-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Cool Mac, I thought your question was about my thread specifically and not the thread in general...

I didn't get the connection to beliefs and religion and spiritualism as a scientific faith, and am I right in suggesting the Theosophical society might be a spiritualist church or is it more like the Spiritualist Church, but merely jumped at Spiritualism... as I think the original post writer did.

As for the sense of spiritualism, not specifically of the spiritualist church, being alive and well in New Zealand... it may very well be.

The native peoples, the Maori, followed a ancestor worship, shamanistic style belief system and this, when merging with Christianity, spawned a few movements started by visionaries.

Now, several hundred years later, this indigenous creation, has mixed somewhat freely with the hardy and adventurous Caucasian souls who made their way here. So there is an underlying acceptance in this country of the ways of spirit. Whether the young are cottoning on to it under the onslaught of American media-ism and device fetishism - well, only time will tell. But I'd say that the general level of acceptance of a wider view, other than straight Christian beliefs, is fairly endemic with Maori Sovereignty - shared with the Queen of England - written into law.

mac
14-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Mr Interesting Cool Mac, I thought your question was about my thread specifically and not the thread in general...When I write specifically in response to someone's posting(s) I use the 'Quote' button or place their original writing in "speech marks" to show that. (as I did with your own points)

I didn't get the connection to beliefs and religion and spiritualism as a scientific faith, I didn't actually use those words...It's not a "scientific faith" but it is a legally registered religion in the UK.:wink: and am I right in suggesting the Theosophical society might be a spiritualist church or is it more like the Spiritualist Church neither...., but merely jumped at Spiritualism... as I think the original post writer did. Yes it's a continuing confusion that 'Spiritualism' under the umbrella banner 'Religion and Faiths' is still seen as the general term of spiritualism or spirituality - even in the UK where I presently am...I try my best to explain as often as I can find the enthusiasm. In an attempt - mostly fruitless - to distinguish one from t'other I will often use the term Modern Spiritualism. (capital first letters)

As for the sense of spiritualism, not specifically of the spiritualist church, being alive and well in New Zealand... it may very well be. I think you'll find I actually asked about issues which are the bedrock of Spiritualism, not the Spiritualist church.....Spiritualism isn't the Spiritualist church. I'm a staunch Spiritualist but rarely attend the Spiritualist church.

The native peoples, the Maori, followed a ancestor worship, shamanistic style belief system and this, when merging with Christianity, spawned a few movements started by visionaries.

Now, several hundred years later, this indigenous creation, has mixed somewhat freely with the hardy and adventurous Caucasian souls who made their way here. So there is an underlying acceptance in this country of the ways of spirit. And that's another rubbing point - what does 'spirit' actually mean or suggest to folk? Whether the young are cottoning on to it under the onslaught of American media-ism and device fetishism - well, only time will tell. But I'd say that the general level of acceptance of a wider view, other than straight Christian beliefs, is fairly endemic with Maori Sovereignty - shared with the Queen of England - written into law. And for me the sad part is that there's another mish-mash of ideas emerging locally and/or globally in the so-called developed world. Yet more ambiguity and confused ideas....

Still I won't be here for much longer and by the time I check in here again perhaps matters will have progressed some.

We'll see, eh? Well I will! :wink:

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 10:25 AM
So with that in mind often the path of least resistance is about looking carefully at what you want to achieve and realising possible other ways, than the initially obvious, to get what needs getting.

So often the path of least resistance is about changing, and challenging, the nature of potential, while enlarging the scope of possible actions and being in a conducive mode that suits the outcome.

OMG! Mr Interesting...where the heck did you dig this up from? LOL I havent even got it on my own radar anymore and the last post was in august.

Very nice post and I picked out some of it. You've done your homework. Thanks for that :hug3:

mac
14-10-2011, 10:31 AM
"Having read again through all the postings in this topic thread I still find my earlier question unanswered......

The ideas expressed here are relevant to life in general and hence have no special relevance to Spiritualism - or for that matter to Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism....you get my point?

This forum is sited under the umbrella description of 'Religions and Faiths' along with those I mention above plus a shed load more. Hence posting such a topic here - rather than in a general discussion forum - is as inappropriate as it would be posted in the other similarly-specific forums.

To repeat myself, "What's any of this got to do with Spiritualism......????? :confused: and I'll add for clarity: "....and not to do with any of the others?"

(http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=351448)

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 10:36 AM
"Having read again through all the postings in this topic thread I still find my earlier question unanswered......

(http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dnewreply%26amp%3Bp%3D 351448)

Dont worry about it mac. As I just posted above...i dont even remember this thread and the reason why I made it in the first place. Take note that my OP was back in March....I didnt even have it in my thread listings.

mac
14-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Dont worry about it mac. As I just posted above...i dont even remember this thread and the reason why I made it in the first place. Take note that my OP was back in March....I didnt even have it in my thread listings.
I don't worry about it....:wink:

But I do monitor this forum and try to correct the many misunderstandings that appear in this 'Spiritualism' forum - if I don't who would? I don't think I referred to your original posting particularly, if at all. As it had no special relevance to Spiritualism I've drawn attention to that - presumably you looked elsewhere for an answer too? It was the continuing postings I've been referring to.

I guess you've returned because you've been notified through the website notification centre so you, too, will be able to follow this updated thread should you wish. :smile:

enjoy!

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't worry about it....:wink:

But I do monitor this forum and try to correct the many misunderstandings that appear in this 'Spiritualism' forum - if I don't who would? I don't think I referred to your original posting particularly, if at all. As it had no special relevance to Spiritualism I've drawn attention to that - presumably you looked elsewhere for an answer too? It was the continuing postings I've been referring to.

I guess you've returned because you've been notified through the website notification centre so you, too, will be able to follow this updated thread should you wish. :smile:

enjoy!

Do you like to monitor threads and keep them tightly wrapped?

I imagine when I started this thread, I may have been following a line of thought from other threads.

Yes, I was notified and when I saw my nic on it I did the old *scratch the head* thing. I have no clue what I was on about, so no I doubt I will bother following it. Perhaps it will quickly bury itself again LOL

mac
14-10-2011, 03:04 PM
NightSpirit Do you like to monitor threads and keep them tightly wrapped? Do you feel that trying to keep postings in the Spiritualism forum about issues relevant to Spiritualism as being "tightly wrapped"?

I imagine when I started this thread, I may have been following a line of thought from other threads. I guess it's only you likely to know what train of thought you had....?

Yes, I was notified and when I saw my nic on it I did the old *scratch the head* thing. I have no clue what I was on about, so no I doubt I will bother following it. ??? Perhaps it will quickly bury itself again You wouldn't have noticed I guess but it's been running while you were away. Perhaps the most suitable outcome would be that any further discussion of this topic should take place in a suitable forum.

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 03:11 PM
mac Im not sure what your on about with this thread. If theres a problem then all you need to do is notify the staff that perhaps it may be in the wrong place. Its really not up to the members to try to control it.

I imagine I placed it under this heading for a good reason at the time I started it, but Ive said enough times that I havent a clue about the thread now. I dont remember it and why i posted it. When I begin a thread I always participate in it for good reason. I am finding this difficult to resurrect because Ive lost the thought-process of what it was intended for and thats why I answered your question with "I doubt I will bother following it and that its better off dying again".

Please feel free to begin a similar one yourself under whatever heading you feel it worthy of, if you like. :smile:

mac
14-10-2011, 03:32 PM
NightSpirit

mac Im not sure what your on about with this thread. I was answering the points you had raised.... If theres a problem then all you need to do is notify the staff that perhaps it may be in the wrong place. If there were, I would...:wink: Its really not up to the members to try to control it. Which members were trying?

I imagine I placed it under this heading for a good reason at the time I started it, but Ive said enough times that I havent a clue about the thread now. fair enough.... I dont remember it and why i posted it. ditto.... When I begin a thread I always participate in it for good reason. I'd hope we all do that.... I am finding this difficult to resurrect because Ive lost the thought-process of what it was intended for No need to resurrect anything.... and thats why I answered your question with "I doubt I will bother following it and that its better off dying again". OK....

Please feel free to begin a similar one yourself under whatever heading you feel it worthy of, if you like. :smile: well thank you!

But my specialism is Spiritualism (plus certain other subjects) and I already post about it (and them) in the relevant forums.

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Actually Mac..come to think of it, i wasnt notified of a new posting in this thread because I dont have it in my list of Subscriptions anymore. I spotted it in the list of "new Posts" when I was having a squizz. I could not remember it and came in to have a look at it. Obviously it was found by another member and resurrected.

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 03:39 PM
NightSpirit

[QUOTE]mac Im not sure what your on about with this thread. I was answering the points

Do you realise how crazy this is getting mac?

This all started from your post asking why this thread was where it was and I am responding to your questions. Now your twisting it back on me. How about we just drop it..okay?

mac
14-10-2011, 03:54 PM
[quote=mac]NightSpirit

Do you realise how crazy this is getting mac?

This all started from your post asking why this thread was where it was and I am responding to your questions. Now your twisting it back on me. How about we just drop it..okay?

It's only crazy when taken out of context. I have tried to include your postings when responding to what you had said - how is that twisting anything?

I'm fine, though, with stopping at whatever point you stop. My interests are, and remain, only those I outlined at the beginning. The topic of the original thread holds no interest for me.

mac
14-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Actually Mac..come to think of it, i wasnt notified of a new posting in this thread because I dont have it in my list of Subscriptions anymore. I spotted it in the list of "new Posts" when I was having a squizz. I could not remember it and came in to have a look at it. Obviously it was found by another member and resurrected.

fine - I didn't know why you revisited but it really didn't matter....

NightSpirit
14-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I found out not human brought this thread back up #18

I will answer your question "what has this got to do with spiritualism"

Spiritualism is anything to do with the spirit or soul.

The path of least resistance is where we step into the flow and is everything to do with spiritualism.

That's really all I have to say thanks mac.

mac
14-10-2011, 04:28 PM
NightSpirit

I found out not human brought this thread back up #18 Fine but it didn't matter to me anyway....

I will answer your question "what has this got to do with spiritualism"

Spiritualism is anything to do with the spirit or soul. You're plain wrong. In the context of this forum, and under the umbrella heading 'Religion & Faiths', 'Spiritualism' is as I advised earlier - I can't change that.

If you mean 'spiritualism' (lower case 's', to do with matters spiritual) then you may be correct but that's not my field of interest....

The path of least resistance is where we step into the flow and is everything to do with spiritualism. Wrong again unless you mean 'spiritualism', small 's' (as indicated above) which is a catch-all to do with matters spiritual.

That's really all I have to say thanks mac. You're very welcome. :hug3:

Unless you have something to add, that's all I have to say too.....