PDA

View Full Version : What was wonderful about your day!

Roselove
25-03-2011, 11:45 PM
I thought we could have our very own grattitude list, helps get us into the flow

Today the weather was lovely!

nightowl
25-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Today spirit's voice was crystal clear!

nightowl

Elfay
25-03-2011, 11:58 PM
We adopted a dog today, his name is Buzz, he's a 6 year old Westie/Maltese ! His family was moving and couldn't take him with them. So far he is fitting in.

tragblack
26-03-2011, 12:00 AM
So cool, Elfay! I love doggies.

I am grateful for my doggie's company.

Kaere
26-03-2011, 12:01 AM
What was wonderful about today? Hmmm...

Chocolate pudding. 'nuff said.

Roselove
26-03-2011, 12:15 AM
^yummy

that's very sweet eflay!

Silver
26-03-2011, 12:41 AM
It all sounds so wonderful.

The sky was so blue, the clouds were so fluffy and white, after the heavy rains, all the junk in the air was given the old heave-ho! (and the wind was so refreshing and cool)

blackraven
26-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Rosewater - I decided to jump in my car and go to a nature park today and go for a long walk by myself through the woods and around a river bank. It was so peaceful. At the end of the walk a white heron sat on a log in the water just staring at a duck. I found myself smiling at the two of them just sitting there like a couple of friends. :)

Blackraven

Roselove
26-03-2011, 01:10 AM
how nice!

i can feel the good vibes of this thread already!

livluv
26-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Moving energy in yoga. :)
Namasté

happy camper
26-03-2011, 10:54 AM
My friend who called.She has wicked sense of humour and is verbally very talented! love to laugh!

Gem
26-03-2011, 11:02 AM
I took my neice to the fair.

Lots of little smiles.

:smile:

Kiran
26-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Today still isn't over, but yesterday we went to celebrate a friend's birthday and we had a lot of fun!

Sarian
26-03-2011, 01:41 PM
The day is just beginning, but Kiran's photograph of the sunbeams on what seems to be a pathway in a forest makes me feel very good. I love walking in the early morning hours with the morning sun streaming through forest trees.

It's a beautiful day today, the sun rising over the lake woke me...and I get to spend the entire day with my very best friend.

CJ82Sky
29-03-2011, 05:00 PM
i love gratitude lists :)
let's see - it's sunny. i am employed. i am smiling. i am not hungry (usually im always hungry so i've been drinking a lot of water and tea to help me lose weight and be more healthy). my day is going by relatively quickly. i get to go home to shower, do some work for a side job, then relax on the couch with kitties, a dog and some tea. i am excited to see my stylist tomorrow to get my hair cut, colored, highlighted, and redo/move the colors in it (from the left side to the right side) in red, pink, turquoise, and blue! festive!!!! and i'm excited that every day this week puts me one step closer to the next chapter of my life that is coming with the change and news later this week! :D

BlueSky
29-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Today I responded to a poster with not much to say or offer in the form of help. I simply responded with compassion and love.........and consequently she noticed my avatar, inquired about it and informed me that the goddess in my avatar recently spoke to her in a dream! The whole exchange was helpful to her after all and it is just wonderful to me to once again witness the magic of how life works.
Blessings, James

Simon Karlos
29-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Today--right this very moment--I am enjoying the ease and flow of relaxing, allowing divine grace to embrace me fully... Great thread idea!! :color:

Simon Karlos
29-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I had to 5-star this thread, baby! :hello2:

Ravens_Light
29-03-2011, 05:44 PM
What a great thread, Rosewater!!

Thank you for starting it! :hug2:

The best part of my day was sitting in a coffee shop, listening to some music with my 4 year old & have him get up out of his chair and start shakin' his booty to the tune! ♥
Life doesn't get much better than that..:D

Squatchit
29-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Hanging the washing out on a beautiful day. :smile:

Sarian
29-03-2011, 11:13 PM
I took a two hour bath to chill out.
My daughter gave me several rocks and stones from the lake to cheer me up. :-)

Shabda
29-03-2011, 11:33 PM
the fact that i survived it...

Bhagavad Pita
29-03-2011, 11:37 PM
I just discovered I don't want peace, I want war! :)

Sarian
29-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I just discovered I don't want peace, I want war! :)
Alrighty then.

nightowl
30-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Today was infused with the beautiful colors of spring...pink blooms...yellow blooms...purple blooms... oh my...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

unruhig
30-03-2011, 01:00 AM
The snow started to melt the sky was blue and the sun was shining

my best girlfriend came over for dinner, spring is coming after a very long winter

Sangress
30-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Today I ate candy with my partner. :)

Rave845
30-03-2011, 07:31 AM
great company and made lots of $$$

NightSpirit
30-03-2011, 09:14 AM
being able to put my feet up at end of day and check out sf :smile:

sound
30-03-2011, 01:35 PM
My daughter has a little chihuahua name Paddy which she has unceremoniously dumped on me to look after while she fulfills her social obligations basically lol
Anyway this morning i got up a little before my mobile phone alarm went off and Paddy decided to 'harmonize' with the alarm when it started lol ... I was busy and couldnt get to it immediately and she was trying to imitate the sound ... it goes something like da da da da da da da da dahhhhhhhhhh lol ... and she was copying it :D it was hilarious ... :D i need a life do i hear you whisper lol

Squatchit
30-03-2011, 01:45 PM
HAHAHAHA sound - good one. :hug3:

Today I had my Uncle round for lunch. I made Japanese-style noodle soup which went down a treat.

He even took the recipe home.

BlueSky
30-03-2011, 01:51 PM
My wife runs a daycare in our home and this morning she had an appointment so I watched the school age kids until she got back.
I had them cracking up as we played that we were all from other planets here to take over the earth so that we can take all of the school buses back to our planet for consumption.
I sent them off to the bus stop warning them of the school bus driver and how she is an enemy to our cause. LOL
I love kids…………I love to hear them laugh……what an awesome (wonderful) start for the day.
Oh and then my grandson came and gave me a hug as he sent me off to work. Doesn’t get better than that!
James

Simon Karlos
30-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Putting on my "Flashdance" leg warmers and dancing wildly to "Maniac," which transported me back to the year 1983. Now I'm back to 2011 and about to dance to "Footloose." :icon_eek:

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Putting on my "Flashdance" leg warmers and dancing wildly to "Maniac," which transported me back to the year 1983. Now I'm back to 2011 and about to dance to "Footloose." :icon_eek:

LOL...showing your age there Simon :D

Squatchit
31-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Today after wondering about possible relationship issues, I realised that coming here is absolutely good for my soul. :smile:

The Lost Seafarer
31-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Today, I was at the florist where I work part-time.

I'm still quite new, and have had around 6 shifts thus far but I adore it!
And today was the first day where I stopped feeling like the 'newbie' and like a 'proper' florist :-) having more responsibility and being really quite at ease!

I was given 26 bouquets to make up and really hit my stride, everything started to feel natural and like 'Yes; this is what I want to do!'
It's a lovely feeling.

Ravens_Light
31-03-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm grateful after having a day that would make anyone shrink up into a sniveling blob, that I can come here & read all these wonderful post and feel better again... ♥

LadyVirgoxoxo
31-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Aww EarthMamma! :hug2: I get the same feeling when I come on here too after a bad day!
Things that were good about my day:
I got an 86 on my French quiz, which believe me is a miracle in that class.
I watched Cheaper by the Dozen in Child Development. I love that movie<3
I got to say bless your face(inside joke) :D
My friend came back from California!
I think I did really good on my Buddhism test, however I always think I do good on the tests in that class and it ends up that I did bad lol
I got to read an interesting book in English called Daisy Miller.
I got to eat awesome confetti cake!

and yeah that's about it! It's the little things that count<3

Estrella505
31-03-2011, 11:42 PM
I teach Special Ed.

Today one of my students was actually able to sit still and do a puzzle without hitting/chasing or tackling anyone forlike.. 45 minutes!

And I even get to get dressed up for a date, lol.

blackraven
31-03-2011, 11:51 PM

Simon Karlos - The best dance music ever created was in the early 80's - yes! That was a time of disco and funk and living for Saturday night to head for the closest dance floor. What a great period. The Time, Prince, Gap Band, SOS... I still have cassette tapes of them all. :color:

Blackraven

Spiritlite
31-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Swimming in the sunlight, sitting in the sauna doing yoga for an hour, eating well, drinking lots of water and feeling very relaxed, that was all the good parts of my day.
Spiritlite.

Moonkestrel
02-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Sitting in the back garden, reading the paper in the sunshine and watching the dog play football!

Fenetre
02-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Feeling so well rested and refreshed!! Finishing my school assignments!

star-child
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
The sun! :D

blackraven
03-04-2011, 01:20 AM
My husband and I donated a picnic table and lawn chairs to charity. : )

Blackraven

Gracey
03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
spent time with family.....

nightowl
03-04-2011, 01:25 AM
A Thunderstorm!

Roselove
03-04-2011, 01:30 AM
^lol

i didnt follow my diet and had my fifteenth pig out day in row!

Guthee
03-04-2011, 01:58 AM
I had a sudden crafty urge and decided to sew stuff :)

Sarian
03-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Took a walk and jog around the top rim of my favorite trail/gorge. Went and visited with a dear friend I've not seen since I started divorce proceedings, and it was so nice to sit with her and chat and a couple others. Had 3 glasses of wine :-)

We each got private readings from a psychic, talked some more.

Had a very good talk with another dear friend.

LadyVirgoxoxo
03-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Being crazy with my best friends and getting ice cream from the ice cream truck!

windwhistle
03-04-2011, 11:23 PM
I said "No."

nightowl
04-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Chinese food!

LadyVirgoxoxo
04-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Also my brother was gone most of the day and it seems that spring has finally arived!

Ravens_Light
06-04-2011, 06:41 PM
My little 4 year old knocking on the door and me opening it to find him holding a little flower just for me. ♥ ♥ ♥

Mystfied
06-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Completing some long overdo chores around the house..curtains washed ,and my den changed around..been going to do it for weeks ...Done....Yeah

angelleem
06-04-2011, 07:16 PM
:occasion13: Celebrating my baby twin brothers birthday...22 today,, makes me feel old lol...

Squatchit
06-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Had my hair cut and decided to change my look :smile:

Squatchit
06-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I said "No."

I applaud you. Tis no small thing. :smile:

LadyVirgoxoxo
09-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Getting to finish Nine Months and Instinct. those were two good movies. A guy getting depantsed in Emmaus :D Practicing how to fold a note a certain way and then after much practice actually getting it! Seeing Edge on Smackdown. Realizing an attraction I might have to someone after my daily tarot readng said I would!

Kaere
09-04-2011, 02:25 AM
It didn't snow.

Silver
09-04-2011, 03:54 AM
The sky was gorgeous blue with lots of fluffy clouds and took a couple pics (one of which is my new avatar) after yesterday's rain. Very brisk and a nice chill but with sunshine~*

TrainsAndSewingMachines
09-04-2011, 05:49 AM
I got to spend time with my lovely parents, and lovely pets today
annnnd
Made good tips at work

:)

Sarian
09-04-2011, 11:29 PM
It was a beautiful warm day...got to go for a walk with one of my dearest friends and catch up on things...visited with my dad.

LadyVirgoxoxo
09-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Got my second paycheck! The day was nice out. I got ice cream from the ice cream truck man. I did my first tarot reading. My brother was gone for most of the day.

Ravens_Light
10-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Our federal budget was passed (WOO HOO!).... It's an absolutely beautiful sunny day... I'm spending it with all 3 of my guys ♥... And, we are having chinese food from Frank Fat's using a $50 gift certificate! *drool!* I'm so grateful I have not one, but several wonderful things about my day today and that Rosewater started this thread. (((HUGS))))

star-child
10-04-2011, 05:05 PM
I just feel great! And I made it happen :D

LadyVirgoxoxo
10-04-2011, 05:07 PM
star, is that a picture of the Green Man?

star-child
10-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Yes it is! It reminds me of Glastonbury town, there are many figurines, pubs and shops named after him and it is such a lovely atmosphere there. I don't actually know the significance of the being though, I shall google it now.

Topaz
10-04-2011, 07:35 PM
I had a lovely day . I attended a Hypnosis workshop and when i was not in a trance lol , I was sitting in a beautiful square in the sunshine . Wow and i wore a dress , which is very unlike me . It's only April but it feels like June :)

Sungirl
10-04-2011, 08:21 PM
although today started off with me feeling pretty poo it ended with someone that has be causing me worry walking out of my life. I also had a wonderful chat with some crystals who told me how to deal with some other people that are causing me upset.

I also apologised to some other people and saved that friendship.

Considering the week I have had this is all good news. So thank you Spirit for helping me dig myself out of the hole I was thrown into.

TrainsAndSewingMachines
10-04-2011, 11:17 PM
I got to see Billy Elliot the Musical in Toronto today and it was fabulous!

BlueSky
10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
We took our grandson on his first nature walk. It's going to take a little time for him to realize that a stream is not a bathtub...........lol

We also took him to a diner for breakfast today and there is a waitress there that my wife and I refer to as Flo because she looks like flo from the show Mels diner. Well he shouts something out that I thought was "foods coming" and I said yes, the food is coming. My wife is cracking up because she wihispered to him that Flo was coming and he repeated it out loud "Flo's coming"....lol

Kaere
11-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Despite some tense moments, Wall-E survived his emergency repair surgery and is now convalescing comfortably on the couch with a Spongebob bandaid and the occasional sip of apple juice.

LadyVirgoxoxo
11-04-2011, 01:30 AM
The high was 86 today. I got to hang out with two awesome friends!

I love the Green Man! There's a thread about him in either the Paganism or Wicca section!

Silver
11-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Beautiful sky day again ~ 3 days of this ~ on my way to the beach, got a flat tire, but the tow truck guy got to me in record time. They always take forever to get to you, but not today.

nightowl
11-04-2011, 02:33 AM
I didn't have to drive in New Jersey!

athribiristan
11-04-2011, 04:08 AM
I built a gate so my dogs could be outside, I played 2 rounds of disc golf, I watched a movie with my wife, I had a GREAT day!! Thanks for asking.

Sunshinelady
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Our family connected with our nice neighbors and had nice dinner together:-)

Moonkestrel
11-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Driving home from my combat class to see sun beams bursting through a grey cloud....and golden light touching everything in it's path. Looked just lovely.

Argize
12-04-2011, 04:31 AM
I found this site!!! :hug3: I'm really enjoying it and I keep resisting my sensible side telling me I should be in bed, lol.

BlueSky
12-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Late last night my wife and I went out to the garage and we noticed our friendly neighborhood cat acting strange. I went over and he had a baby squirrel in his clutches.
I grabbed him as he let go of it and the little guy then slowly made his way up a tree. The cat just sat there waiting for it to come down and play with it some more.
Well, this morning I got to witness the baby come down from the tree and its mother grab it in her mouth, all curled up around her face, and take it to safety in another tree.
I have never seen a squirrel do that before. Cool way to start the day! I felt blessed to have witnessed it. It was almost as if witnessing it was a gift for me helping it escape the cat.
James

Sarian
12-04-2011, 01:44 PM
That's wonderful, James!

sound
12-04-2011, 02:28 PM
I was asked to contribute to a document, which will eventually assist in the implementation of 'processes' which will enhance life opportunities for others, albeit in small but meaningful ways ...

BlueSky
12-04-2011, 02:33 PM
I was asked to contribute to a document, which will eventually assist in the implementation of 'processes' which will enhance life opportunities for others, albeit in small but meaningful ways ...

Congatulations! :smile:

sound
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks James :hug3: I am very grateful for that opportunity ... and if the past is anything to go by my learning will supersede my contribution ...

blackraven
13-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Today I saved 2 worms. They were drying up on the pavement so I picked them up and took them over to the garden and placed them on a pile of dirt. They were both near dead, but when I checked on them an hour later they were gone. They survived! :)

Blackraven

Felynx
13-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Today, I resumed a friendship with an old buddy I haven't heard from in a while. It was good to talk about matters less pressing.

BlueSky
13-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Today I saved 2 worms. They were drying up on the pavement so I picked them up and took them over to the garden and placed them on a pile of dirt. They were both near dead, but when I checked on them an hour later they were gone. They survived! :)

Blackraven

Ha! I laugh because I have been driving myself crazy doing the same thing. I finally had to resort to being content just saving a few and just not walking on the rest of them. lol
The more I save, the more that come out when it is the rainy season like this.
It seems to be perfectly timed to when the Robins need food as they have returned to the area.
Good to know that I am not alone with the endless pursuit! lol :hug3:
James

NightSpirit
13-04-2011, 12:19 PM
I need a little empathy here. Trying to raise my energy into positive but its not working too well. I started my day really wanting to do my job and enjoy my day. That energy immediately brought to me a test, which seems to happen very quickly all the time to me these days. I was thrown in with a co-worker who just brought me down all day and i found myself getting more p***sed off by the minute. I struggled hard to raise myself out of it but it just flopped.

To end the post on a positive note, because i dont want to inject negativity....hmmm...my partner and I cooked my mum up and wonderful home cooked meal and delivered it to her doorstep. :smile:

Smiler
13-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Today I had a moment sitting in my car; (between caring for clients ) I felt everything will turn out in my life as intended..and I felt loved. :smile:
Today I accepted :smile:

BlueSky
13-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I need a little empathy here. Trying to raise my energy into positive but its not working too well. I started my day really wanting to do my job and enjoy my day. That energy immediately brought to me a test, which seems to happen very quickly all the time to me these days. I was thrown in with a co-worker who just brought me down all day and i found myself getting more p***sed off by the minute. I struggled hard to raise myself out of it but it just flopped.

To end the post on a positive note, because i dont want to inject negativity....hmmm...my partner and I cooked my mum up and wonderful home cooked meal and delivered it to her doorstep. :smile:

Hi Night,
My guess is that if you read back most of these posts you will find most of the wonderful things happening apart from our jobs just like yours was above.
Some of us are blessed to say otherwise but I know this one struggles to make it thru each work day.
That actually is the only wonderful thing about it.........the struggle itself and the assumption that there is some good in that...lol
It is what it is........:wink:
James

blackraven
14-04-2011, 01:29 AM

NightSpirit - I too cook for my father-in-law every Wednesday and it feels very satisfying to me to prepare meals for someone other than my husband and I to eat. I get so much positive feedback from him. I know that the nutrition that is in the meals that I bring helps to keep this 87-year-old alive. So I know for sure what a wonderful thing it is when you say you cooked for your mom with your partner and delivered it to her doorstep. God is smiling down on you big time!!! Forget that rotten coworker, for today anyway. Today turned out to be a good day after all. :hug3:

Blackraven

surrendertotheflow
14-04-2011, 02:12 AM
I meditated very deeply today trying to speak with my higher self. I feel I have succeeded on a low level, but the light and the vibrations were very high and peaceful today. I found a nice Om Mani Padme Hum chant on youtube. LIFE CHANGING VIBRATIONS :)

-Namaste everyone :) sending all my love

NightSpirit
14-04-2011, 07:00 AM
NightSpirit - I too cook for my father-in-law every Wednesday and it feels very satisfying to me to prepare meals for someone other than my husband and I to eat. I get so much positive feedback from him. I know that the nutrition that is in the meals that I bring helps to keep this 87-year-old alive. So I know for sure what a wonderful thing it is when you say you cooked for your mom with your partner and delivered it to her doorstep. God is smiling down on you big time!!! Forget that rotten coworker, for today anyway. Today turned out to be a good day after all. :hug3:

Blackraven

Bless you :hug3:

NightSpirit
14-04-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi Night,
My guess is that if you read back most of these posts you will find most of the wonderful things happening apart from our jobs just like yours was above.
Some of us are blessed to say otherwise but I know this one struggles to make it thru each work day.
That actually is the only wonderful thing about it.........the struggle itself and the assumption that there is some good in that...lol
It is what it is........:wink:
James

I'm glad I'm not alone tee hee ..thanks James :smile:

NightSpirit
14-04-2011, 07:05 AM
Today we met the new neighbour. She happens to be a dog trainer and gave our dog and her two a treat with a luxury doggie bath each. Then she came over again with some treats in her pocket and started some training sessions with him to help us with a few difficult habits of his. Bless her :D

Shim
14-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Had a wonderful time at an apologetics lecture, working around some tough questions and obstacles. Came out of it feeling totally energized, it was like having the calvary come to the rescue. A few of the topics that we covered, does truth exists? and is faith wishful thinking? Problems and contradictions of postmodernism and of moral relativism.

star-child
14-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Going to a charity shop with my Dad and his partner and buying four things for £4!

New Rage Guru
16-04-2011, 02:54 AM
I was angry this morning...Not for any reason I could detect, I just woke up annoyed. All part of the balance! I give thanks to the “law my guide” for bringing to me exactly what I need in every moment.
Peace Yo.

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 03:09 AM
Had a wonderful time at an apologetics lecture, working around some tough questions and obstacles. Came out of it feeling totally energized, it was like having the calvary come to the rescue. A few of the topics that we covered, does truth exists? and is faith wishful thinking? Problems and contradictions of postmodernism and of moral relativism.

that sounds so awesome!! :hello2: :glasses9:

NightSpirit
16-04-2011, 03:12 AM
I was angry this morning...Not for any reason I could detect, I just woke up annoyed. All part of the balance! I give thanks to the “law my guide” for bringing to me exactly what I need in every moment.
Peace Yo.

How did your day progress? Hope you found a little space to smile in. :smile:

New Rage Guru
16-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Does truth exists? and is faith wishful thinking? Problems and contradictions of postmodernism and of moral relativism.

Does truth exists? NO!
Is faith wishful thinking? Yep.

What's an apologetics?

Peace Yo.

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Does truth exists? NO!
Is faith wishful thinking? Yep.

What's an apologetics?

Peace Yo.

the opposite is equally true, or not true, since that does not exist :cool:

athribiristan
16-04-2011, 04:28 AM
Today I finished and job and got paid! That always feels good.

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Today I finished and job and got paid! That always feels good.

Congrats! It feels wonderful to get paid when you know you work so hard. :glasses9:

CeresZal
16-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Managed to get a good walk to the hill nearby. I feel so rejuvenated now. ^^

blackraven
17-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Took a month's worth of recyclables to the recycle center and bought some LED lights to replace older bulbs. Yipee...feeling greener.

Blackraven

New Rage Guru
18-04-2011, 08:48 AM
the opposite is equally true, or not true, since that does not exist :cool:

Did you just answer my question? :smile:

Killed a pig and ate it. (My good thing today thing.)

NightSpirit
18-04-2011, 09:30 AM
New Rage Guru :smile:

Killed a pig and ate it. (My good thing today thing.)
[/QUOTE]

Did you put that to stir the pot or what?

yinepu
18-04-2011, 12:11 PM
First day doing my course , wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be

BlueSky
18-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I was doing the yoga portion of my new workout routine the other night and at the end you sit and take deep breaths and chant "OM" 3 or 4 times.. really long.
After the second one, our dog (chihuaha), starts making these soft howling noises. During the 3rd one he lets out a howl that gave me such a laugh that I had to stop!
The thing is that this was one of those times where I really lost myself in the exercise and it felt really good.
Maybe my dog missed me and decided to bring me back..lol
I don't know which was heathier...doing the yoga or laughing like that!
James

yinepu
18-04-2011, 12:15 PM
i reckon it has to be laughing like that ! How cool .

BlueSky
18-04-2011, 12:17 PM
i reckon it has to be laughing like that ! How cool .

Me too!

What course did you start Yinepu, if you don't mind me asking?

New Rage Guru
19-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Did you put that to stir the pot or what?[/QUOTE]

No...I have a large pit, I put it in the coals and cook it "hungy" style. I'll put the bones in a pea and ham soup pot but.:D

LadyVirgoxoxo
21-04-2011, 12:20 AM
My friend was saying really crazy things in Child Development that I'm going to have to put on my facebook!
Some army people came to my World Religions class to talk about Middle Eastern culture. I asked a question and they gave me an army bracelet :D

NightSpirit
21-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I've had an extremely difficult work week and a lot of ****e going down. Its now thursday night for me and I have 5 days public holidays yawning ahead of me that I'm thoroughly going to enjoy. Chilled out...the best!

purple_orbs
21-04-2011, 12:52 PM
The birds woke me up to their heavenly sound, my cats made me smile though out the day, the garden is starting to really take off, my food tasted exquisite and the sun is shining and my world is filled with love.

Eudaimonist
21-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Warm summer-like weather.

eudaimonia,

Mark

The Lost Seafarer
23-04-2011, 09:14 PM
I successfully managed to speak to a customer over the phone about an issue with his floral issue, despite having assured him we could deliver on Easter Monday (being completely wrong, of course). I held my own, stayed polite and in the end he was very courteous about it all - and my supervisor picked up on it which was nice. I'm usually TERRIFIED about speaking over the phone, especially when we've bit a bit of a boo-boo.

I also got to make some a pretty little rose button hole for a customer, who came back for a second one later in the day! That felt nice :smile:

Tuatha
24-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Making rice krispie easter cakes with my children .

sunshineofthesoul
09-05-2011, 10:31 PM
When I went for a walk today I found a Penny on the ground ( might sound silly but I expressed to the Universe that every time I go for a walk I want to find a Penny. Its amazing about a couple months ago I started finding a Penny every time I went for a walk. Its not a lot LOL but it just proof to me that the Law of Attraction is Real. :)

blackraven
10-05-2011, 02:06 AM
I discovered at the grocery store that the person ahead of me in line paid for my groceries because the cashier made a mistake and never cancelled out their transaction and just added my groceries on their debit card instead of my credit card. They rushed me away and told me not to worry about it but I took the matter to the manager and he recharged me for the groceries and told me he hoped the other people would come back in to get their money back. Bad practice, but I'm glad I didn't leave the store without questioning what my intuition was telling me.

Blackraven

forevergirl
10-05-2011, 10:49 AM
The sun was finally shining!

BlueSky
10-05-2011, 11:49 AM
When I went for a walk today I found a Penny on the ground ( might sound silly but I expressed to the Universe that every time I go for a walk I want to find a Penny. Its amazing about a couple months ago I started finding a Penny every time I went for a walk. Its not a lot LOL but it just proof to me that the Law of Attraction is Real. :)

How cool! :smile:

BlueSky
16-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Our "team" participated in The Relay fo Life this weekend and once again I am blown away by the positive energy of this event and everyone in it.
What a great time and a meaningful time for those affected by cancer.
James

gentledove
16-05-2011, 03:13 PM
We are almost finished with our outdoor sanctuary and now I'll have a lovely place to meditate and read in the summer!

gentledove
16-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Our "team" participated in The Relay fo Life this weekend and once again I am blown away by the positive energy of this event and everyone in it.
What a great time and a meaningful time for those affected by cancer.
James

This is very dear WS, good for you and all the participants!

Jules
16-05-2011, 05:17 PM
finding out I've lost dead on 2 1/2 stone since Christmas :) yeeeeha! :D x

BlueSky
16-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Today I learned that a stone = 14 pounds!

Congats Jules on your weight loss!

BlueSky
16-05-2011, 05:24 PM
This is very dear WS, good for you and all the participants!

Thank you gentledove and I hope you enjoy your sanctuary. I'm a little jealous! :smile:

Lynn
16-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Hello

The addition to the family. Chocolate is 9 weeks old. She is so cute and such a good kitten ( so far ).

Lynn

sweetdisposition
17-05-2011, 09:52 PM
My day was wonderful today because...
I took an exam I'd been worried about for a while and it went much better than I had expected!!
The sun was shining :)
I was with my wonderful friends!
I ate lovely food :)
I spent time with my family & my animals :)
That to me made my day wonderful xxx

TrainsAndSewingMachines
21-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Today we had sunshine for the first time in what felt like months, but was really only a few weeks. Its been foggy and rainy everyday for so long, and today being reminded that there is a giant ball of fire in the sky was lovely!

I also got my second degree reiki certification today which I'm really excited about!

Lynn
21-05-2011, 05:10 AM
Today we had sunshine for the first time in what felt like months, but was really only a few weeks. Its been foggy and rainy everyday for so long, and today being reminded that there is a giant ball of fire in the sky was lovely!

I also got my second degree reiki certification today which I'm really excited about!

Hello

HUGE congrats on Reiki II. I on Easter Weekend completed me Level III Master.

Its well worth the journey.

Lynn

nightowl
21-05-2011, 05:13 AM
My hubby brought me home a bouquet of day lilies just because...:hug: sweet sweet man.

nightowl

Startingover
21-05-2011, 05:33 AM
my affirmations are working :smile:

Jules
21-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Today I learned that a stone = 14 pounds!

Congats Jules on your weight loss!Lol thanks James, and glad to have been of some use :D x

Enya
21-05-2011, 09:38 PM
I managed to inspire a lovely lady to start creating art again... she was bouncing as she left... :D

Topaz
22-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Seeing Mercury Rev play live ... Fantastic :)))

NiteOwl
22-05-2011, 12:52 AM
I love the idea of this thread!

Today, I was finally able to clear my third chakra. What a ride!

Volt
22-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Today was my little sister's birthday party!
My aunt gave me some candies and a check for my graduation yesterday.
My (other) little sister hung out with me today and we watched anime.
I hugged all my ferrets :P
My boyfriend offered to help me with my children's stories, because he said he likes to write them, too!
ICE CREAM CAKE

MoonDancer
22-05-2011, 05:24 AM
ICE CREAM CAKE
O_O I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway haha goof thing today? I got my package two days early! :D

shelli
26-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Went shopping at the mall with my little one and let her ride all the coin operated kiddie rides she wanted.

Let my son walk his friend home from school while I patiently waited in the car down the street. They were having so much fun I didn't want to interrupt.

Oh, rolled the windows down so our dog could hang his head out! He loves that.

And finally....for me....a little down time before bed to practice meditation.

tragblack
26-05-2011, 01:04 AM
I got some meditation in today.

BlueSky
26-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Went shopping at the mall with my little one and let her ride all the coin operated kiddie rides she wanted.

Let my son walk his friend home from school while I patiently waited in the car down the street. They were having so much fun I didn't want to interrupt.

Oh, rolled the windows down so our dog could hang his head out! He loves that.

And finally....for me....a little down time before bed to practice meditation.

If there is a heaven it certainly cannot top that! Nice! :smile:

Wrenna
26-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Today it rained heavily, and then the sun broke through and shone until the ground steamed. This means that the veggie plants and the seedlings in my allotment will all be feeling happy and growing for me :-)

cvs
27-05-2011, 10:03 AM
I will be with my family later on today :)

NiteOwl
27-05-2011, 11:19 PM
My father took my advice.:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Lynn
28-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Hello

Helping a friend pack up her place. She is leaving an abusive relationship and this TIME I know its done. She listened LOL to me mate that says he has no "intuition" at all. She heard what he said to her and is getting FREE.

It felt so good to help out BUT OMG I am sore on sore.

Lynn

Tindra
28-05-2011, 12:59 AM
I projected inside a dream this morning and managed to find a mirror and found out what I look like. I also learned how to modify my appearance, which was fascinating. It has been a productive day and I am finally getting somewhere with the work I do. I also found a great gift for mother's day. :)

Gracey
28-05-2011, 01:19 AM
thats pretty neat tindra, how you learned to modify your appearance.

today we had an awesome rain and my twins and i played in it a bit. got the house clean, then tore it up playing with trucks and cars. today i felt the like i was 2 years old too.....made for a simple and fun day.

LadyVirgoxoxo
28-05-2011, 04:31 AM
I spent much of the afternoon chilling with my cat. Today was my dad's birthday so that's always wonderful to celebrate a birthday. :occasion1:

Topaz
31-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Affirmed that I was going to see Belle and Sebastian and within an hour somebody tweeted me and gave me a ticket to the gig for half the price :)

LadyVirgoxoxo
31-05-2011, 04:41 AM
I went to see The Hangover 2An awesome movie that had me laughing all the way through. I went to see it with a friend who I had tons of fun with during and after the movie. I feel like I'm starting to forget aboutt he hurt my ex-best friend put me through.

NiteOwl
31-05-2011, 07:25 AM
I decided to trust today.

Enlightener
31-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I was feeling very depressed and unfulfilled about my life, but then, on someone's suggestion, I wrote down a list of all the things I want in life in great detail. It really changed the focus of my mind, I now feel uplifted and excited!

Eg,mdf

BlueSky
31-05-2011, 12:38 PM
I was feeling very depressed and unfulfilled about my life, but then, on someone's suggestion, I wrote down a list of all the things I want in life in great detail. It really changed the focus of my mind, I now feel uplifted and excited!

Eg,mdf

Writing down and in great detail is an awesome tool I had found as well. When we go into detail we see so much about ourselves.
Another awesome tool I have found that goes along with that after doing the work of going into detail is to take time each day and "feel" the things you want as if they happened already.

Hmm...maybe I'll revisit these tools. I can use a lift too......:smile:
James

LadyVirgoxoxo
31-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Enlightener and White Shaman I really like your ideas! I might use them myself :D

astroboy
31-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Today I feel fulfilled in a humble way because I was able to open a new thread about the opposite sex and discuss things in a casual way.

BlueSky
31-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Enlightener and White Shaman I really like your ideas! I might use them myself :D

Cool! :smile:

Kiran
31-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I went for a walk through the pouring rain and it didn't even matter because I was talking with a very interesting person!

LadyVirgoxoxo
01-06-2011, 04:30 AM
I had da lot of fun with my friends today :smile:

MoonDancer
01-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Got my stone pendants in the mail :D

Celeste
02-06-2011, 02:31 AM
I got a lot of work and fun accomplished. I did a very strong meditation, visiting the Blessed Sacrament (a Catholic belief). I went with my daughter to her counseling appointment and was asked to comment in the last ten minutes. (Counseling is helping her :angel8: ; she has a good counselor, with whom she has a rapport with.) I rested, am all organized for work tomorrow. Enjoyed the sun. Had a good, balanced supper with a friend. Ready to get to bed at a decent hour so as to get a good, night's sleep. I could go on if I thought about it enough :hug3: .

LadyVirgoxoxo
02-06-2011, 02:48 AM
I played a video game I haven't played in a long while, read a good fanfiction about it as well. I went to the beach with my parents.

MoonDancer
02-06-2011, 04:45 AM
I did something I was afraid to :D

06-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I corrected a problem I was having with my mp3/windows media sync option, without help from tech. :tongue:

Porcelain
06-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Reflecting on a moment last night where I saw a gold spark of light near my bed.:smile:

BlueSky
06-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Spent Saturday at a little family cookout at my oldest daughters home. All my girls were there which was really nice. We even got to all sit by a fire outside later in the evening.
When we first arrived, my grandson went crazy when he saw me because he couldn't wait to lead me outside and show me his new motorcycle (like grandpa'a!)...............this little guy brings us so much joy!

Lisa
06-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Two box turtles were flirting with each other in my back yard. :smile:

Squatchit
06-06-2011, 04:16 PM
I sold an original painting to a total stranger...for the first time...woohoo!

:occasion5::occasion16::wav::occasion18:

TrainsAndSewingMachines
06-06-2011, 05:30 PM
congratulations Squatchit!!!!!!

I stepped on the scales out of curiosity and realized I lost ten pounds without trying!

Lets see how this goes with a more conscious effort now haha!

astroboy
06-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I reached a point of breakthrough at arriving at a herbal formula for B.R. in pills form after years of trial and error.
But I believe there's still room for improvement.

Wadjet
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM
I got to see my little niece or nephew for the first time in a scan picture, I am going to be an Auntie! :smile:

BlueSky
06-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I got to see my little niece or nephew for the first time in a scan picture, I am going to be an Auntie! :smile:

Congrats!:smile:

BlueSky
07-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Local church carnival tonite! Going down the "Big slide" with my grandson! Fried dough! Carnival games! Family!

Squatchit
07-06-2011, 04:09 PM
James - sounds brill. Can I come? :D

I'm loving this thread. It's a feel-good one. :glasses9:

BlueSky
07-06-2011, 04:12 PM
James - sounds brill. Can I come? :D

I'm loving this thread. It's a feel-good one. :glasses9:

Yes definately and you can watch me beat all of the 8 year olds at "wack-a-mole"!

Actually, I was the reigning champ until my oldest daughter challenged me last year...................I guess I am slowing down a bit............I can still beat the 8 year olds though...LOL

Tindra
07-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Kids really are a joy.

I have been helping to take care of my neice and we have so much fun. She called me mom the other day, which felt wrong, although lol.. it was because she wanted to spit out pieces of a cookie and didn't want it on her dress, so I let her spit it out in my hand. Cute. :smile:

I looked up the meaning of my names and it is Lady Clairvoyant and her name means Spirit (neat!). My little neice will have siblings soon. Her mom is pregnant with twins! So, in addition to five wonderful siblings, I will have two neices and a nephew. <3

07-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Went to Hastings and found some good music.
I think my cousin and I will be headed back up there when he gets off work.
I enjoy simple goals ..lol

TrainsAndSewingMachines
08-06-2011, 07:43 AM
It's my birthday!

Squatchit
08-06-2011, 10:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trains! Have a fabulous day. :hug3:

Asrais
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
My very timid Guinea pigs let me stroke their noses! Squee! And I got a package from my mum:)

NightSpirit
08-06-2011, 11:11 AM
You know what was really wonderful about my day? Go read Smiler's thread on "it's a boyyyyyyyyyyy"

Cheers

08-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Hastings will give me $160 trade in credit for my xbox360.
New music!!!! New DVD's!!!!

Celeste
09-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Ran around all day and had fun. Gonna watch funny movie. Now, if I make it through my MRI tomorrow morning (scared to death, because I'm phobic) I'll be here telling of my good day.

Got to see why my finger dropped one day. Have had every test, and they still don't know, so now the big one.

:laughing8: Yikes.

surrendertotheflow
09-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Celeste, good luck with your MRI, just remember to breathe. It will pass :color:

My day was wonderful because it was hot out, but the pool was nice and cool :wink: spent the day with my family and a friend, it was good times.

BlueSky
09-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Last night as I was watching my 23 month old grandson water plants in the yard with a watering can, I thought it would be funny to send him over to water my wife's feet who was sitting barefoot on the deck with my daughter.
He/we got such a kick out of it........

Celeste
10-06-2011, 01:28 AM
The MRI went fine. I was in and out three times. The mother of one of my daughter's softball pals was performing the test, and she babied me a lot. Tucked me in, made me comfortable. Thank goodness for nice people. My daughter pushed my wheelchair (as I was totally out of it) and held my feet. Awe.

surrendertotheflow
10-06-2011, 03:29 AM
Glad to hear everything went well :D

TODAY was wonderful because I got to spend time with my uncle that I don't hang out with normally, and we had a good time :)

Silver
10-06-2011, 05:04 AM
It wasn't.
heeheeheeheehee!

NightSpirit
10-06-2011, 09:11 AM
It wasn't.
heeheeheeheehee!

Can I ask a silly question? As a mod, how much of your day do you spend on the puter? Do you ever get anything else done away from the screen? Oh wait...that's two questions :D

Lightspirit
10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
my day was good. It started good. i hada n interview. the first thing I did last night was try to imaging the face of the guy taking me there. i got it exactly right. :) The job 80% il get it. i told my present employer and...they started treating me super nice.. Was funny the interviewers business card fell out of my pocket at work and my bos gave it to me. its ok he knows I told him what im up to.

who cares about that. I could imaging a guys face i never seen before and got it exactly right..

Now i am sick with a cold. couldn't even raise the energy to be apathetic.

Silver
10-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Can I ask a silly question? As a mod, how much of your day do you spend on the puter? Do you ever get anything else done away from the screen? Oh wait...that's two questions :D

Last couplea days most of the day because plumbers are here tearing apart and putting together my bath! I'm signed in 'forever' cause Idon't like logging in and out so but lately, uh, since mid-Jan. I've been off work so ~ quite a bit. Plus I don't watch tv, lol. It's not by choice that I'm here as much as I am, really, no really NS! {What? Did you see my dirty dishes and the dust bunnies?}
:confused1:

Lightspirit
10-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Last couplea days most of the day because plumbers are here tearing apart and putting together my bath! I'm signed in 'forever' cause Idon't like logging in and out so but lately, uh, since mid-Jan. I've been off work so ~ quite a bit. Plus I don't watch tv, lol. It's not by choice that I'm here as much as I am, really, no really NS! {What? Did you see my dirty dishes and the dust bunnies?}
:confused1:Tv? Do people still watch that? Wasn't that something from the 1950's? Back in the days before they had computers.

surrendertotheflow
10-06-2011, 03:35 PM
haha yeah what the heck is t.v. ??? I watch all my movies and "television" shows on my computer as well!!! (well I used to... my ex got our really nice entertainment center computer and now i'm stuck with a junk old one haha)

My wonderful day has really yet to begin, but I got a few good haikus in this morning :wink: yeeeeahhhhh I'm the champ hahaha

NightSpirit
10-06-2011, 11:59 PM
:confused1:

:lurk: :laughing4:

lotusflower
11-06-2011, 12:15 PM
hello everyone.I am so grateful for this beautiful weather and spending time with my kids.

NightSpirit
11-06-2011, 12:16 PM
I finally found the time to spend with my mother and cut her hair. It's been way too long in between visits and I feel great to have spent that time with her tonight.

Asrais
11-06-2011, 12:44 PM
I got to go shopping and bought some nice winter jumpers, all soft and snuggly:) Then I watched a movie with hubby and the two cats :icon_cat: :icon_cat:

NightSpirit
11-06-2011, 12:46 PM
I got to go shopping and bought some nice winter jumpers, all soft and snuggly:) Then I watched a movie with hubby and the two cats :icon_cat: :icon_cat:

awwwwwww :hug3:

Enlightener
11-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I had a good conversation with someone on the bus home from the city :)

Kiran
11-06-2011, 09:11 PM
That's great, Celeste!

As for me, I went to McDonald's with friends (I haven't been there for half a year or so) and later we watched an action movie. There was my very best friend and a boy I like a lot. I am a bit infatuated with him :love7: , although I would never even dream of him being mine... but we share a wonderful friendship and I appreciate that. Feeling loved and secure among my friends is a great feeling.

surrendertotheflow
11-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Kiran, that is a great feeling! I miss having friends to hang out with.

What was wonderful about today? We have a new kitten in the home :) tom cat brought him into the yard, we scooped him up so he went unharmed. He is timid and won't come out from where he is hiding at the moment though!

Taking care of animals always brings peace to my day :color:

nightowl
11-06-2011, 09:53 PM
RAIN!!! :D

nightowl

Tindra
12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Today my brother's wife gave birth to a healthy girl and a boy. :smile:

Kiran
20-06-2011, 05:38 PM
The hours at work just went by flying today...

And, waiting at the doctor's, I read an interesting article I almost hated to put down when they called my name :wink:

Lady of the Mountain
21-06-2011, 09:11 AM
I had lunch with my brother. First time I've seen him since christmas, and he only lives 20mins down the road. We had a good catch up and a good laugh over good food. :hug2:

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 12:25 PM
I took my grandson to his first circus yesterday! Outside they had elephant rides and next to it there was this long rubber runner on the grass so that people didn't trip on the cables underneath and I'm not sure which was more interesting to him....the running up and down the runner or the elephants! I love this kid!
It was a lot of fun!

Kiran
30-06-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm finally on holidays in Italy! Everything is wonderful, the weather, the food, the people! Love it!

Lightspirit
30-06-2011, 12:43 PM
a day enjoying the company of my little girls before they grow up. They have already grown up so fast.

Rivendoah
30-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Seeing my granddaughter... having her sit in my lap while we watched cartoons this morning...

Rivendoah
30-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Seeing my granddaughter... having her sit in my lap while we watched cartoons this morning... :hug3:

sound
30-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Having a little boy I have been working with finally call me by my name after several weeks ... he came to the door of my office and called out at me 'Kake ... come and look what i painted' hehe x

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm finally on holidays in Italy! Everything is wonderful, the weather, the food, the people! Love it!

Lucky you! :smile:

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Seeing my granddaughter... having her sit in my lap while we watched cartoons this morning... :hug3:

That sounds awesome and it brings back memories of when my grandson would sit still! :smile:

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Having a little boy I have been working with finally call me by my name after several weeks ... he came to the door of my office and called out at me 'Kake ... come and look what i painted' hehe x

Ha love it!..........how'd you like to be called 'Crappa' by your grandson! :smile:

sound
30-06-2011, 01:56 PM
I could cope with that WS lol I would absolutely love to be a Crappma lol x

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 02:11 PM

Ha! your day will come!:smile:

Sarian
30-06-2011, 03:20 PM
My mom just stopped by with a check so I could get my brakes fixed on my car. I was wondering how to pay for it, as I'm completely broke at the moment and used $700 of my school loan for prior repairs.

I didn't mention before that I got accepted at a really good hospital nursing/college. I'm so excited, but along with that comes frazzled nerves getting ready, and wanting to do my best now studying for the TEAS exam in 2 weeks.

It's a beautiful day today.

Sarian
30-06-2011, 03:22 PM
My bosses little grandsons call him Grumpy for grandpa. His first grandson's attempt to call him grandpa came out that way adn it stuck. :D

BlueSky
30-06-2011, 03:23 PM
You're mother is a saint Sarian and congrats on getting accepted into the nursing college. I know how hard that is.
James

blackraven
01-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven

Gracey
01-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Some house sparrows threw the wren's babies out of the bird house that they took over. Either that or the wrens moved the babies during the takeover. Either way, 2 babies were relocated in my hiking shoe that I left outside by the backdoor. It has been a real treat and a honor watching the adult wrens frantically coming to the shoe continuing to feed the babies to get them to adulthood so they can leave the new nest. (I tried to put the photo of the babies in this post, but was unsuccessful.)

Blackraven

thats just adorable, i hope you can post the pic later.

BlueSky
01-07-2011, 12:04 PM

Blackraven

Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens! :hug3:

blackraven
01-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Somebody should thank you for doing that!

So I say....."thank you" on behalf of the Wrens! :hug3:

Thank you WS! :smile: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it. :D

Blackraven

zipzip
01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Thank you WS! :smile: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use my shoe again as they have been doing a lot of pooping in there too. he he Ah, the sacrifices we make for nature. It's worth it. :D

Blackraven

that is hilarious. But very cute!! That is wonderful that you are allowing the birds your shoe.

zipzip

BlueSky
01-07-2011, 01:06 PM

Blackraven

LOL :smile: