PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

tmf
24-03-2011, 11:31 PM
What is good for cancer prevention? Herbs,food diet etc..

Gem
25-03-2011, 04:33 AM

I'd be careful if I were you... people will tell you all sorts of nonsense.

psychoslice
25-03-2011, 04:39 AM
I'd be careful if I were you... people will tell you all sorts of nonsense.
Yes you are correct Gem, I tried all the nonsense that everyone recommended, I am a vegetarian, I don't smoke or drink and guess what happened, I got cancer.:confused:

Gem
25-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Yes you are correct Gem, I tried all the nonsense that everyone recommended, I am a vegetarian, I don't smoke or drink and guess what happened, I got cancer.:confused:

It's always best to have a healthy diet, get active physically, and keep a positive attitude... I think growing your own food acheives all those.

psychoslice
25-03-2011, 04:54 AM
But also i have to say that the doctor said that I was very healthy for my age, which was a big plus towards not having the cancer return and also towards the recovery of the the operation, so I would have to say that it can be a good investment to try and do all that can help to avoid getting cancer in the first place.

Gem
25-03-2011, 04:56 AM
But also i have to say that the doctor said that I was very healthy for my age, which was a big plus towards not having the cancer return and also towards the recovery of the the operation, so I would have to say that it can be a good investment to try and do all that can help to avoid getting cancer in the first place.

Fer sure !

Time
25-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Theres more then enough radiation and chemicals in our drinking water. Which gets passed on to our food. Not to mention plants ( as in paper plants smelters etc), but put out carcinagens. Theres a paper plant here, and 20 years after it opened, thyfroid cancer skyrocketed in my city. We have one of the highest thyroid cancer rates per capita then any city in canada.

Not to mention the microwave, heavily processed food ( synthetic fats, sweetners and msg). Pretty much everything these days can give you cancer.

Avoid processed, and food loaded with synthetic ingredients, and preservatives, especially MSG, aspertaime. Try to avoid food grown from the US and mexico, becasue they both have very low food and pesticide standards. Grow your own food, and even better, grow your own animals for meat. Any urban yard can be used to house chickens, small pigs, and other food. People can support a family of 4 with plants, on a 1/4 acre lot, while still having some grass, and even a patio.

Avoid all places where people smoke ciggarettes. Even thogh i smoke, Im more then aware of how dangerous it is. Inhaling ciggarete smoke leads to many forms of cancer, and second hand smoke is way moer dangerous. Smoking has been now found to change your dna. Its banned in almsost all public places in canada. You cant smoke in public parks, or on patios in public areas. There is no smoing in malls, or bars. they even tried to ban smoking on the sidewalks.

The best things to do is live as naturaly as possible. Read a book called "gaias garden". Its a book in sutanable gardening, while even having lots of plants just for looks. Dont skimp on excersise, even if its just a half horu walk a day. be as happy as possible. I cant say avoid stress, but just be able to see the forest through the trees. Stress can be a killer in itself. Avoid sunscreen. There are more then enogh studies that show that many sunscreens chang your dna, and can casue the growth of free radicle cells ( cancer causing cells). Make sure the sunscreen you do use, is as naturaly derived as possible.

tmf
25-03-2011, 08:06 PM
OK, I will be careful. I know people say red wine is good and certain vegies. I was'nt really looking for any crazy concoctions just general stuff like certain teas and foods etc...Thank you all and take care.

Time
25-03-2011, 09:35 PM
If you meant anti oxident foods, then thats Pomegranates, blue/rasp/black/saskatoon(serviceberry)/elder berry, acai fruit, grapes...

To be honest, all fruit and vegies are good, try go eat organic, as they wont use pecticides..

tmf
25-03-2011, 10:51 PM
If you meant anti oxident foods, then thats Pomegranates, blue/rasp/black/saskatoon(serviceberry)/elder berry, acai fruit, grapes...

To be honest, all fruit and vegies are good, try go eat organic, as they wont use pecticides..
Thanks yea thats what I mean.

Gem
26-03-2011, 09:59 AM
I'd certainly not eat food additives.

Time
26-03-2011, 12:13 PM
I agree...... TIs getting harder and harder to find food that doesnt have "****" in it. Which i why i recommended cooking all your own food. There are tons of homemade recipies for lots of our favorite foods. I found an oreo recipie. Not the "healthiest" based on fat, but there are no additives in the recipie. Id rather have some extra weight then injest preservatives...

Gem
26-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Oreo ingredient: VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR,

Zoclora
09-06-2011, 05:21 PM
For I, I stay away from pork and eat more fish, chicken and some beef. (even though some fish has mercary in them) I would drink alot of tea, espesholy green tea. That is really good for you. I tend to fallow chinese resapies cents well thats my fave food, and saposly (if you do it home made and not fast food) its one of the healthest coulcher food out there. (asian food injenral) Manly becouse they dont tend to use some things that we would use. Bread is an example, hole grain and so forth is better for you then white, but rice is way better for you then bread. They also use natchal flavors such as genger, witch is a big +!

But yeah stay away from drinking,smoking ect. (Even though I do drink but not as much as I use to. Havent had a drink in about 3 to 4 mounths ^^) Wine on the other hand is really good for you! A small glass of it during or after dinner keeps your heart going strong. Eat fresh frits, vegies. Pomagranits is also espesholy good for your heart. They even make teas with them! Sun is ok in low quanaties. (we all need it xD) But dont stay out in it too long. Try stay in the shade and wear somthing that will protect your skin thats comfterbule. And like I saide up there, green tea is the way to go! (Even though I drink all kinds of diffrent teas <.<; But thats just me) Caffine is bad for you in high amounts. A small cup of coffie in the mornings isnt going to kill you lol but dont drink 8 cups of it. Instead of going out to eat, make a home meal instead. (If you can. I know some people are to busy to.) If so, try and go some where that is healthy with fresh sandwiches, salads, smoothies, or any fresh and natcharal things.

Smiler
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Good luck with post tmf

:)

earthy
15-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Can i ask you what your diet is on a typical day? The reason I ask is just because you are a vegetarian, does not mean that you are a healthy vegetarian. Are you eating any processed foods, dairy, GMO foods, MSG, aspartame, corn syrup, bleached flour products, processed table sugar? If you are eating these foods, eliminate them immediately, they are all toxic making your diet too acidity. Cancer's feed on diets such as this, vegetarian or not. You need to eat a diet that is alkaline, not acidity (there is lots of info regarding this on the web).

Are you cooking your veggies? A diet consisting of mainly raw, organic veggies and fruits (at least 85%) is best. If you are cooking your veggies you are destroying important nutrients and enzymes that the body needs to fight disease and live! Raw organic veggies and nuts (soaked and sprouted is most beneficial) with some fruit are most important. Cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and others are proven to help prevent cancer. Raw Brazil nuts are extremely high in selenium, which helps prevent and even fight cancer. Use only unprocessed sea salt. Sunshine, vitamin D, has just been recognized as an important cancer inhibitor... please get plenty of sunshine everyday (without the chemical laden sunscreen).

Have you ever done a fast? A cleanse? An enima? It cannot be stressed enough how vitally important it is to cleanse, restore and protect the liver before, during and after your anti-cancer battle. As the great cancer pioneer Max Gerson observed, cancer cannot develop unless the liver is impaired to begin with.

If you have mercury amalgam fillings in your teeth, have them replaced. According to Natural News, in many instances, this step alone has led to elimination of cancer. Cilantro and chlorella can help eliminate heavy metal accumulations in the body.

What kind of cleaners, shampoos, soaps do you use? If you are using Mr. Clean or any of those types of cleaners, guess what? They are loaded with cancer causing chemicals which you are breathing in. Switch to organics, I use simply a mix of vinegar and water for most cleaning. Google for safe alternatives to chemicals.

There is a lot of very useful information on the Natural News website. Please go to: http://www.naturalnews.com

Wishing you health and vitality.

earthy
15-06-2011, 06:09 PM
For I, I stay away from pork and eat more fish, chicken and some beef. (even though some fish has mercary in them) I would drink alot of tea, espesholy green tea. That is really good for you. I tend to fallow chinese resapies cents well thats my fave food, and saposly (if you do it home made and not fast food) its one of the healthest coulcher food out there. (asian food injenral) Manly becouse they dont tend to use some things that we would use. Bread is an example, hole grain and so forth is better for you then white, but rice is way better for you then bread. They also use natchal flavors such as genger, witch is a big +!

But yeah stay away from drinking,smoking ect. (Even though I do drink but not as much as I use to. Havent had a drink in about 3 to 4 mounths ^^) Wine on the other hand is really good for you! A small glass of it during or after dinner keeps your heart going strong. Eat fresh frits, vegies. Pomagranits is also espesholy good for your heart. They even make teas with them! Sun is ok in low quanaties. (we all need it xD) But dont stay out in it too long. Try stay in the shade and wear somthing that will protect your skin thats comfterbule. And like I saide up there, green tea is the way to go! (Even though I drink all kinds of diffrent teas <.<; But thats just me) Caffine is bad for you in high amounts. A small cup of coffie in the mornings isnt going to kill you lol but dont drink 8 cups of it. Instead of going out to eat, make a home meal instead. (If you can. I know some people are to busy to.) If so, try and go some where that is healthy with fresh sandwiches, salads, smoothies, or any fresh and natcharal things.

I disagree with drinking wine. If you are living with cancer, avoid all alcohol, as alcohol turns into sugar when digested and cancers feed and grow off sugars. Even if you are not fighting cancer, alcohol is detrimental to your health, even one glass per day is unhealthy, but that is my opinion, eat fresh raw organic grapes instead. If you are fighting cancer, stay away from bread, dairy, all processed foods, sugars. Bottom line is if man made it or tampered with it, avoid it like the plague!

Vitamin D from the sun has now been proven to prevent cancers. Be sure to get full body sun exposure avoiding the heat of the day and not allowing oneself to become more than mildly "pink" or sunburned by gradually increasing exposure time from a few minutes to perhaps a full hour and more each day. Do not wear sunglasses. In 1959. Jane C Wright, directing cancer research at Bellevue Memorial Medical Center in New York City, instructed fifteen cancer patients to stay outdoors as much as possible that summer in natural sunlight without wearing their glasses, and particularly without sunglasses. By that Autumn, the tumors in 14 of 15 had not grown, and some patients had gotten better.

Here's the original press release about the new findings on vitamin D and cancer prevention:

OMAHA, Neb., June 8 -- Most Americans and others are not taking enough vitamin D, a fact that may put them at significant risk for developing cancer, according to a landmark study conducted by Creighton University School of Medicine.

The four-year, randomized study followed 1,179 healthy, postmenopausal women from rural eastern Nebraska.* Participants taking calcium, as well as a quantity of vitamin D3 nearly three times the U.S. government's Recommended Daily Amount (RDA) for middle-age adults, showed a dramatic 60 percent or greater reduction in cancer risk than women who did not get the vitamin.

The results of the study, conducted between 2000 and 2005, were reported in the June 8 online edition of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

"The findings are very exciting. They confirm what a number of vitamin D proponents have suspected for some time but that, until now, have not been substantiated through clinical trial," said principal investigator Joan Lappe, Ph.D., R.N., Creighton professor of medicine and holder of the Criss/Beirne Endowed Chair in the School of Nursing. "Vitamin D is a critical tool in fighting cancer as well as many other diseases."

Other Creighton researchers involved in the study included Robert Recker, M.D.; Robert Heaney, M.D.; Dianne Travers-Gustafson, M.S.; and K. Michael Davies, Ph.D.

Research participants were all 55 years and older and free of known cancers for at least 10 years prior to entering the Creighton study. Subjects were randomly assigned to take daily dosages of 1,400-1,500 mg supplemental calcium, 1,400-1,500 mg supplemental calcium plus 1,100 IU of vitamin D3, or placebos. National Institutes of Health funded the study.

Over the course of four years, women in the calcium/vitamin D3 group experienced a 60 percent decrease in their cancer risk than the group taking placebos.

On the premise that some women entered the study with undiagnosed cancers, researchers then eliminated the first-year results and looked at the last three years of the study. When they did that, the results became even more dramatic with the calcium/vitamin D3 group showing a startling 77 percent cancer-risk reduction.

In the three-year analysis, there was no statistically significant difference in cancer incidence between participants taking placebos and those taking just calcium supplements.

Through the course of the study, 50 participants developed nonskin cancers, including breast, colon, lung and other cancers.

Lappe said further studies are needed to determine whether the Creighton research results apply to other populations, including men, women of all ages, and different ethnic groups. While the study was open to all ethnic groups, all participants were Caucasian, she noted.

There is a growing body of evidence that a higher intake of vitamin D may be helpful in the prevention and treatment of cancer, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, diabetes mellitus, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases.

Humans make their own vitamin D3 when they are exposed to sunlight. In fact, only 10-15 minutes a day in a bright summer sun creates large amounts of the vitamin, Lappe said. However, people need to exercise caution since the sun's ultraviolet B rays also can cause skin cancer; sunscreen blocks most vitamin D production.

In addition, the latitude at which you live and your ancestry also influence your body's ability to convert sunlight into vitamin D. People with dark skin have more difficulty making the vitamin. Persons living at latitudes north of the 37th parallel -- Omaha is near the 41st parallel -- cannot get their vitamin D naturally during the winter months because of the sun's angle. Experts generally agree that the RDA** for vitamin D needs to be increased substantially, however there is debate about the amount. Supplements are available in two forms -- vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. Creighton researchers recommend vitamin D3, because it is more active and thus more effective in humans.

psychoslice
16-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Can i ask you what your diet is on a typical day? The reason I ask is just because you are a vegetarian, does not mean that you are a healthy vegetarian. Are you eating any processed foods, dairy, GMO foods, MSG, aspartame, corn syrup, bleached flour products, processed table sugar? If you are eating these foods, eliminate them immediately, they are all toxic making your diet too acidity. Cancer's feed on diets such as this, vegetarian or not. You need to eat a diet that is alkaline, not acidity (there is lots of info regarding this on the web).

Are you cooking your veggies? A diet consisting of mainly raw, organic veggies and fruits (at least 85%) is best. If you are cooking your veggies you are destroying important nutrients and enzymes that the body needs to fight disease and live! Raw organic veggies and nuts (soaked and sprouted is most beneficial) with some fruit are most important. Cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and others are proven to help prevent cancer. Raw Brazil nuts are extremely high in selenium, which helps prevent and even fight cancer. Use only unprocessed sea salt. Sunshine, vitamin D, has just been recognized as an important cancer inhibitor... please get plenty of sunshine everyday (without the chemical laden sunscreen).

Have you ever done a fast? A cleanse? An enima? It cannot be stressed enough how vitally important it is to cleanse, restore and protect the liver before, during and after your anti-cancer battle. As the great cancer pioneer Max Gerson observed, cancer cannot develop unless the liver is impaired to begin with.

If you have mercury amalgam fillings in your teeth, have them replaced. According to Natural News, in many instances, this step alone has led to elimination of cancer. Cilantro and chlorella can help eliminate heavy metal accumulations in the body.

What kind of cleaners, shampoos, soaps do you use? If you are using Mr. Clean or any of those types of cleaners, guess what? They are loaded with cancer causing chemicals which you are breathing in. Switch to organics, I use simply a mix of vinegar and water for most cleaning. Google for safe alternatives to chemicals.

There is a lot of very useful information on the Natural News website. Please go to: http://www.naturalnews.com

Wishing you health and vitality.
I wont go into all that I eat but i do live a very healthy life, I don't smoke drink, don't eat anything with sugar, I do have a little dairy in my diet as i don't think a vegan diet is very healthy. But I did also work with chemicals such as chlorine for many years, chlorine is very carcinogenic. The doctor told me that i was very healthy for my age and that this would be a big advantage for me in my prognosis. I had prostate cancer just over two years ago and everything is looking good so far, so I must say that the vegetarian lifestyle that I have been living was to my advantage.

I also have to add that i got shot through the ankle many years ago by someone randomly shooting along the highway just out of town, I suffer lots of pain because of the state of the ankle, I have noticed that if I go of my fruit for too long my ankle swells up, when i keep to my fruit and veges my ankle doesn't give too much trouble, so again the vegetarian lifestyle wins hands down.

DebbyM
17-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Can i ask you what your diet is on a typical day? .........which helps prevent and even fight cancer. Use only unprocessed sea salt. Sunshine, vitamin D, has just been recognized as an important cancer inhibitor... please get plenty of sunshine everyday (without the chemical laden sunscreen).......

The only thing I would question in all of your suggestions, and they are good ones, is the sea salt. That is one area where you at least should look for iodized sea salt because a lack of iodine can cause thyroid problems. Once upon a time, there was enough iodine in the soil that I think veggies either absorbed it or it was on the outsides of the root plants and they were washed so thoroughly as they are now. You don't need a lot of iodine, but the little you need is critical to a healthy thyroid.

mattie
17-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Cancer is tied into our immune system’s general health.

As our body gets increasingly acidified by the output of unfriendly organisms our immune system is compromised. This can take years. This preliminary condition can often be corrected by internal cleanses & regular use of alkaline supplements like the concentrated greens.

In recent years pressure has successfully been put on food manufacturers to remove dangerous hydrogenated fat (artificially solid shortening, transfats) from foods. More pressure should be exerted about artificial everything in foods.

Enlightener
18-07-2011, 07:51 AM
If your interested, I posted this a while back. Going beyond prevention, it's more to do with certain cures. But there are so many cures I have read about it's really sad to know how the big pharma are trying to censor these in order to make money off illness.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16636

EnchantedMoonElf
30-07-2011, 12:28 AM
If you drink Kombucha Tea everyday it may lower the risk of cancer and may help patients that have cancer. Also Kombucha Tea gives you energy and cleans your system of all those free radicals and what not! I love it and personally my favourite Kombucha brand is GT Synergy. You can buy it at Whole Foods. If you are going to try it for the first time I would recommend the strawberry juice one and i would also recommend only drinking a 1/3 of the bottle the first day, a 1/3 the second day and the last of it the third day and then you'd be ready to drink 1 whole bottle a day! Also the GT Synergy brand is all Organic and Raw!! :smile:

mailey1974
29-07-2017, 03:24 PM
DARK LEAFY GREEN FOOD good for cancer.GINGER,CINNAMON,TURMERIC
GARLIC are also good for cancer.

Berry
08-08-2017, 03:28 PM
I agree with staying away from alchohol.

When alcohol is metabolized by your body, it breaks down into a chemical called acetaldehyde, a known carcinogen. The carcinogen breaks down DNA and increases risks for cancer or causes cancers of different types- oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, breast, liver, colon and rectum.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/whats-the-link-between-alcohol-and-colon-cancer/ar-AApIsWs?li=BBnba9O

Tobi
12-08-2017, 11:28 PM
The weirdness of all this....
I read an interview a few years ago about this man who was over 100 years old, certainly wasn't vegetarian, had smoked in his life and liked a drink. He never got cancer. Probably died of old age in the end.
In opposition to that there was a healthy young woman who lived an outdoor life, lived healthy, never ate meat, didn't smoke or drink -and she did! And passed away from it in her late 30s. My grandad never got cancer and he had been gassed in the 1st world war, must have eaten some rubbish for years on end, smoked, etc. My cousin did get it (bowel cancer) and he lived a fairly clean life and died age 34.
My neighbour and friend down the road has just been diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumour. She is my age. She never ever eats or does anything unhealthy!

Green.Heals
05-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Berries. Dark Leafy Greens. Fresh Water. A happy healthy family/friend support foundation. Probiotics. Making sure you meet your bodies vitamin/mineral macro needs, daily.

Stress kills. -- I have heard it before from what I would have called - the crazy alternative health kooks online - than I had my own dose of chronic fatigue over the last year and a half - it 180'd in June of this year. It is still here, but nothing like what was happening - my body was giving up on me. Emotional stress led to physical stress. Thought it was cancer at first, than Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease.

Year's of stress in different ways, can manifest itself within the body. CFS, Cancer, other illness's. Better to have emotional well being. Diet can help in this area. (with feeling mentally better) At the same time, if you're emotionally sound, it doesn't always matter if the diet isn't fully there.

Good Mental** and Physical Health.

Green.Heals
05-11-2017, 05:01 AM
Someone also mentioned to me earlier this year, and I wish I could remember the Doctor's name, but apparently - maybe with research it can be found - there was a Doctor that was curing all forms and stages of Cancer -- due to the bodies acidity, and helping to alkalize it. He was being hushed though with his practices.

I know the body alkalizes itself, but when it no longer can... it is not something I've really ever believed in. Sorry, I guess that is not helpful.

It is scary to put up a question like that, anywhere really.

I guess I try to remember, that people do not always have our best interest, yet we all try to help - even if it may hinder. It is a good thing to remember, in that. Again, research, and do what works best for you.

dream jo
19-11-2017, 12:18 AM
dnt no
got fw few famly thy all had a gud diet 2 sorry 2 sce scer pepepel i am

open2it
18-01-2018, 09:56 PM
My sister went through every type of cancer treatment available by the AMA only to be told go home and sign up for home hospice care and mke her will out.
She did research and she went on a total gluten free diet. If you used a knife to spread something on a gluten product she wouldn't even let that knife touch her food. It has been around 9 years now and she has no cancer in her body and is retired living in good health.

There are cures for cancer but it is such a money maker for the health industry that any cures will be hidden if possible. I would never agree to having chemo or radiation or my body being cut up being a cure for cancer.

I knew of a woman that was told she had months to live due to cancer and she said she didn't accept that prognosis. The woman used Science of Mind teaching by Ernest Holmes to get herself well. She lived a long time after that in good health. She even became a Science of Mind practitioner and helped heal people of their problems and ailments.

Cancer supposedly metaphysically caused from something eating us mentally and the body inside gets eaten away.

linen53
15-02-2018, 10:10 PM

Get off all processed foods including white flour (which is also a processed food).

rodan
10-04-2018, 02:36 PM

Cancer prevention........it's the best time to start doing something about cancer, before you actually get it. This applies to all human diseases. Do something now. Before you get it.

What can you do for cancer prevention? Keep your body's immune system up, reduce inflammation in body tissues, the best you can. The key words......"the best you can ". How? Here is what I do, and, so far, it's been working for me.

I really don't eat right ( verly little fresh fruits and vegetables ), so, I supplement.

Spirulina, moringa leaf powder, turmeric, diatomaceous earth (FOOD GRADE ONLY, very important!), cinnamon, honey, flax seed oil, psyllium husks, bentonite clay. coconut oil, oregano oil ( the strong kind ) ( for sweetening ) multi vitamin/mineral tablet, vit E, vit C.

With the above, I boost my immune system, reduce inflammation of body tissues, and detox my body.

Could I do more? Yes, I could, but, that's where it get's into things I really don't want to do. Does this work for me? So far, it has been. Cancer, knee and hip replacements, osteoporosis, shingles, all run in the family. I don't have any of it. I rarely catch a cold or the flu.

To sum it up, whatever you do, do something you can tolerate. Don't make it like you are going to a job you hate.

Alice_1
08-05-2018, 01:18 PM
You should avoid smoking and alcohol in order to stop the process of developing cancer cells. When we are born we have such cells in our bodies anyway. The immune system has to be perfect in order to not let these cells to develop and spread

Fulkrum
15-05-2018, 06:13 AM
I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this greenmed.io/blog/almost-25-percent-cancer-patients-seattle-using-cannabis that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for 11 months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

Golden Eagle
21-05-2018, 07:47 PM
chemical free foods

Lepus
20-08-2018, 05:56 AM
Hello

I've read B17 and CBD Oil (Canabis) could help regress and prevent cancer without the use of any synthetic drugs. Here are some testimonies (http://www.myapricotseeds.com/testimonies.html) that support vitamin B17 as a natural cure for cancer.

Lepus

Sapphirez
03-11-2018, 10:23 PM

hello dear.. vegetarian is a broad term and doesn't necessarily mean it's healthy, it just means not eating animals which is a good start toward health because dead animal meat is obviously unhealthy. their baby products (dairy and eggs) are also unhealthy.

the main matter when it comes to cancer and health, is acidification or acidosis. and that must be detoxified and the body fed the fuel it really needs. which is mainly fruit, berries, melon, and some tender young leafy green vegetables. some vegetables like cucumber are also considered fruits and good to eat, though the nightshade fruits tomatoes and peppers can be tricky and cause issues, so if you are real sick try staying away from them if you don't mind. if you do eat them sometimes it can be okay but try not to do it constantly.

Fruits are the most nourishing and detoxifying, regenerative, highest vibrating foods. and the food man is designed to eat. there are charts and facts out there comparing our anatomy and physiology to other species and as most know we are closest to primates and they are primarily frugivores too. Our stomachs, intestines, teeth, digestive juices, body structure, organs, etc. all support eating mainly fruit. It is the most healing and will help clear and revitalize your body and mind and spirit of course.

Herbs and other natural remedies besides diet are greatly helpful. There are so many so look into it or follow your intuition. There is a Dr. Robert Morse who also has ready-made formulas available and he has youtube videos sharing hundreds of videos of wonderful information. He is not into them but I personally also love essential oils for healing and wellbeing, they can make a big difference. I am here and will gladly share more if you're interested but hopefully what I've said has resonated for you and you will find the best ways to healing because you deserve it and it can be easy and available for you. I did make a post about fruits and more information regarding this in the Healing section of the forum.