PDA

View Full Version : best methods to ground your energy

Roselove
25-03-2011, 12:28 AM
and stay grounded

thanks!

nightowl
25-03-2011, 12:36 AM
For me I like to play my drums to ground, as for staying grounded I just try to play everyday and connect to nature somehow.

Sleepygrass
25-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Most of this has already been discussed so I'm just throwing one out there.

Just a little point pressing and rubbing for 5-10 minutes helps you to get more connected to your feet and stay grounded throughout the day.

Ciqala
25-03-2011, 01:43 AM
I just attach my roots and ethereal beams into the earth. Connect to nature energies, and pull it up into me. For staying grounded, i circulate my energies and make sure they don't always stay at the crown chakra, but all over in a balance. A bit of importance, because i used to enjoy the constant connection to source energies, and forgot the significance of staying grounded at the same time. The most easiest way to ground is being physically active, unless you are so detached physical activity would be dangerous to perform. I also decorate myself with green jade jewellery in times i need more grounding.

Tiger
01-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I just attach my roots and ethereal beams into the earth. Connect to nature energies, and pull it up into me. For staying grounded, i circulate my energies and make sure they don't always stay at the crown chakra, but all over in a balance. A bit of importance, because i used to enjoy the constant connection to source energies, and forgot the significance of staying grounded at the same time. The most easiest way to ground is being physically active, unless you are so detached physical activity would be dangerous to perform. I also decorate myself with green jade jewellery in times i need more grounding.

Excellent post...rooting myself has always brought an immense feeling of calm over me.

ZeroPointField
02-04-2011, 07:13 AM
I learned these at a Donna Eden seminar. If you take a stainless steel spoon and rub the bottom of your foot, it helps to wake up little energy roots in your feet that will help ground you. It has to be stainless steel and it has something to do with the mineral molybdenum used in the process of making most stainless utensils.

Also, while standing, just placing your palms on your thighs with your fingers pointed down will start your energy running downwards and into the earth.

This last one is not exactly about grounding maybe, although I don't fully understand what it does. You'll see kids doing this sometimes while watching TV. They'll lay stomach down leaning on their hands and they'll have their lower legs up and criss crossing them back and forth. By doing this, you can bring energy to and balance the energy in your lower legs and the lower part of your field. I wasn't exactly clear on if it actually helps you ground or not though.

Spiritlite
02-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Be out in nature, or imagine a chord from the top of your head thru your spine to the center of the earth.
Spiritlite.
Do that imagining several times a day.

Skybird
07-04-2011, 09:51 PM
I like this

Imagine a beam of white light coming down from the centre of the Universe, coming down thru your crown chakra all the way down through all your chakras, down thru both legs out thru your feet to the center of the Earth..then imagine a beam of white light coming up from the Earth up thru your feet up both legs, up thru all your chakra's and out thru your crown chakra up to the centre of the Universe..

also out in nature with bare feet on the ground and make like a tree.....

{{hugs&love}}

kabash
08-04-2011, 06:47 AM
I like the way skybird explained

Silver
08-04-2011, 06:55 AM
I heard just walking in the grass or on the earth barefoot was enough.

kabash
13-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Hi silvergirl,
Yes I think walking should be enough but also visualize the gounding simultaneously.

LaurenAus
19-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Sonia Choquette recommends singing the do-re-mi's to balance your chakras and ground yourself