PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what happend to me?

Chloefrankin
06-10-2019, 03:43 PM
If someone could tell me what happend to me I would really appreciate it as I am very confused and spooked out.

A few nights ago I was lay in bed and I had just fell asleep which I believe to be no more than 10 minutes. For an unknown reason I woke up - perhaps I heard a noise or something. When I woke up I saw a figure either crouched down or stood next to the side of my bed with a hand reaching out to me. At first I thought it was my son attempting to get into the bed so I said "come on", there wasn't any movement so I went to put my hand out to hold the hand reaching across my bed but just as I was about to hold the hand I looked to my left and realised that my son was already lay in the bed. I pulled my hand back and blinked a few times to focus, and all I could see was a face which was my partners face (who does not live with me) with a wide eyed expression and his arm and hand reaching out to me. I picked up my phone and shined the light but there wasn't anything there, I then turned it off and looked again to see if there was anything which could resemble a face or an arm/hand but there was not.

A few things which I think are important are:
I was Not asleep,i was awake.
My mind was not playing tricks with me I know what I saw. I can picture it clearly in my head it was so vivid

I just need some kind of possible explanation to make sense of what happend, so I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

desert rat
06-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum . My guess would be either the soul of a once living person or the astral body of a still living person . We all go out of body during deep sleep.