PDA

View Full Version : Moving to a new level of awareness

Moonkestrel
23-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Am really moving forward in regards to my spiritual development...it's really taken me by surprise as am experiencing a dramatically heightened sense of awareness and have gained more insight and knowledge in the last few weeks than I have in years. I am amazed at how clear the guidance I'm getting is...am hearing, seeing and feeling so much...and feel incredibly alive. Don't get me wrong, I feel incredibly blessed and lucky but boy these dramatic shifts can be heavy going. One minute, certain chakras are tingling, the next they are calm...am constantly working to balance and stabilize my energies and emotions at the moment...one minute I feel in top of the world, next minute I feel drained and feel like curling up under my duvet...lol! Am also constantly thirsty so been virtually chain drinking green and other herbal teas...which in turn has obviously resulted in more trips to the loo (lol)!

Has anyone experienced similar? Any thoughts on what's going on and how best to deal with it? My thoughts are that the sudden shift of awareness and consciousness is causing ripples throughout my auric field which in turn is of course causing the emotional shifting and releasing.

Any advice will be much appreciated. Xxxxx

BlueSky
23-03-2011, 01:53 PM
How awesome the increased awareness must be for you. My thoughts as to what might be happening in regards to feeling drained is that when we become more and more conscious of what is...our bodies, our cells, our DNA, need to change, grow, strengthen to catch up.

Sundialed
24-03-2011, 01:47 AM
keep it up, keep allowing your awareness to grow, but if you happen to make mistakes that may not be the best for your consciousness remember that those are holy too and to learn from them

only a reminder

Apakhana Akshobhya
24-03-2011, 04:00 AM
The more aware we are then the clearer we will live. I like to practice awareness and stillness meditation where there is no thought, just the act of noticing. Things tend to get allot better then after that. Yea, I know what you are talking about. That's great to hear other people's experiences.

Ciqala
24-03-2011, 05:07 AM
My advice is to be kind and gentle on yourself throughout the process, treat yourself well, love yourself, have lots of relaxing baths (if your into that), or whatever it is you enjoy, and have trust the roller coaster will smoothen out, and bring amazing beautiful things. You are going through transition stages, of ups and lows, and they will get better and smoothen out while you adjust to the high frequency changes. Try to stay calm, relaxed and know that even when you are in the dips, you are still connected and surrounded with divine love. If you are in a very low dip, never think anything has left you, or you are going backwards, that is far from the truth, you are just going through the changes, and it becomes easier, and then amazing.
And now that your spirit and body are beginning to mesh, listen to what your body says, if you are tired, then relax and take as much sleep and days off as you need. If you are thirsty, drink lots of water! Your whole system is going through a detoxifying, as is your spirit, as is your mind. Allow yourself to cleanse and be rid of things. If your energies are sporadic and overly sensitive, try not to go into public much. (Except, i remember at one point, during my process a night with loud people and blaring music was exactly what my energies needed.) Just pay attention to what your body is saying, and give your body and spirit and mind what it needs!
As for the emotional processes, be kind on yourself, and allow things to come up, and deal with them distantly, have no fear, and let them release.

Sundialed
24-03-2011, 12:31 PM
The more aware we are then the clearer we will live. I like to practice awareness and stillness meditation where there is no thought, just the act of noticing. Things tend to get allot better then after that. Yea, I know what you are talking about. That's great to hear other people's experiences.

i like to do the stillness meditation as well, it is very heart warming for me

livluv
24-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I understand from my point of view and celebrate yours (everyone's / OURS)! I also have been feeling it on many levels: vibrational, energetic, physical highs and moments of needing to renew (sleep!). :)
I've the luxury of being unemployed at the moment (what a disguised blessing!) so I have been practicing yoga more consistently, spent time in meditation or near the ocean, taken up jogging (I've gone twice... But that's improvement from just talking about jogging), and slept while everyone is at work or school when my body or mind called for it.*
I'm positive that this moment is for me and my awakenings. To truly live not of this world but within it. And to celebrate life and love. :)
Namasté

BlueSky
24-03-2011, 04:52 PM
I understand from my point of view and celebrate yours (everyone's / OURS)! I also have been feeling it on many levels: vibrational, energetic, physical highs and moments of needing to renew (sleep!). :)
I've the luxury of being unemployed at the moment (what a disguised blessing!) so I have been practicing yoga more consistently, spent time in meditation or near the ocean, taken up jogging (I've gone twice... But that's improvement from just talking about jogging), and slept while everyone is at work or school when my body or mind called for it.*
I'm positive that this moment is for me and my awakenings. To truly live not of this world but within it. And to celebrate life and love. :)
Namasté

Nice line! May I borrow it sometime? :smile:

James

Haoma
24-03-2011, 07:58 PM
It can be very difficult at times, but never more difficult than not 'knowing'. Your lifestyle - what you eat, your daily routines, how you sleep, what you receive, how people perceive you, etc. will all change, and is changing, as you change your view of the world. Your creativity and imagination will run rampant, let it, as it can assist you through the most difficult of situations that you will create for yourself as a means of growth. Always remember that you are a great, enlightened being - never alone. Don't forget to ask. There are many spiritual beings that will help you through this process, be sure to let them in. Embrace this new found awareness for life. Enjoy it ;)

themaster
24-03-2011, 09:28 PM
I ditto most of this information..

What's going on is.. the waves of light.. and also the big turn on of energy on the solstice.. the shift is here! in progress.. upgrades and happiness are coming to those aware/ready.. they get the early energy.. those unaware.. they feel ****ed off! :D

Where we are now.. and where we will be energetically by 2013 is going to be so different.. least that's what my teacher says :wink:

Moonkestrel
24-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks all for your great advice. It's so re-assuring to know that I'm not losing my marbles - LOL! Today has been a typical day....felt great this morning, have been in meetings this morning and my energy levels dropped dramatically and I found it hard to concentrate. Then late afternoon I felt fab...and now it's almost 11pm and I'm still awake with my mind buzzing.......am going to treat myself to a cup of hot chocolate before I attempt sleep...hope it's a restful one!

Big hugs everyone!. xxx

livluv
24-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Nice line! May I borrow it sometime? :smile:

James

Yes indeedily. Nothing to borrow. Comes from the same source. ;)

Sundialed
25-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Yes indeedily. Nothing to borrow. Comes from the same source. ;)

my goodness that kind of attitude is what i've been trying to promote, all this copyright ** says ignorance all over it

Sundialed
25-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Namasté

meditation, yoga, and running, if you lived in canada we'd be inseparable!

livluv
25-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Maybe you can come to Southern California! :)

Moonkestrel
28-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Had a rough weekend, felt tired and drained yesterday especially...didn't feel the least bit spiritual! However, woke up this morning feeling calm and peaceful. Long may that continue! Xx

Moonkestrel
01-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Experiencing a real dip in my motivation and energies today....doubts about my spiritual journey keep trying to take hold and am lacking any kind of 'sparkle'...after a fab few days its really disheartening to feel so tired and low. Am going to take it easy when I get home...put my feet up and attempt to replenish my flagging energies.

livluv
01-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey Moon. This too, shall pass. Love & light!
Namasté