PDA

View Full Version : 3D to 5D paradigm shift in healing

in progress
23-03-2011, 11:11 AM
This is going to be difficult to communicate clearly since I'm confused about it. It's about healing and being a healer and how it differs as we shift into 5D.

I understand that it's now about maintaining a state of being. That by doing this we are healing others. And by healing ourselves we heal others.

I get the impression that to send healing involves the idea of quantum entanglement. It's a concept I still have to delve into but I think the gist is that by sending healing we are in a sense prolonging the concept of pain and suffering. Healers need sick people to be healers like victims need victimizers etc. So is there really a need for healers after the shift (and some say it's happened already)? .

If anyone has an idea what I'm talking about and knows more about it I'd like to hear from you!

Neville
23-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello in progress, It's good to talk to you after a a while :smile:

I can compare this with affirmations in the respect that if there is a need for affirmations a person must have recognised an area of lack.

With regard to quantum entanglement it is to be noted that healers are only ever the instrument or conduit for the healing, they channel and direct, chi, reiki, spirit energy to the patient. In this respect the healers themselves are not doing the healing . In effect it's not so much the healer prolonging the concept of pain suffering, it seems to be more of a universal recognition by comprehension quiet beyond mine of the universal (God like) Creative perogative to improve and refine.

This is bit annoying, but evolution dictates evolving, refining and adapting ever more efficiently. And as we are creation we too ever seek to improve our situation, in some cases this is for a bigger home a better job and quiet rightly with regard to personal health of all kinds. Some people will regard that they can be in better health and require ways of acheiving this.

So is there really a need for healers after the shift (and some say it's happened already)? .

We only need look to Japan or the Middle East and Arab countries to see that this shift has yet to occur. And for as long such tragedies occur on a human scale there will be a need for physicians, councillors,and healers.

Moving to another possibility that mankind is keeping pain and suffering going , I'd have tosay yes to some extent. but in the case of natural earth disasters we cannot allways blame our selves in keeping the need for healers very much necessary.

Kind regards Neville

God-Like
23-03-2011, 11:40 AM
This is going to be difficult to communicate clearly since I'm confused about it. It's about healing and being a healer and how it differs as we shift into 5D.

I understand that it's now about maintaining a state of being. That by doing this we are healing others. And by healing ourselves we heal others.

I get the impression that to send healing involves the idea of quantum entanglement. It's a concept I still have to delve into but I think the gist is that by sending healing we are in a sense prolonging the concept of pain and suffering. Healers need sick people to be healers like victims need victimizers etc. So is there really a need for healers after the shift (and some say it's happened already)? .

If anyone has an idea what I'm talking about and knows more about it I'd like to hear from you!
I would say in process that for as long as the Individual Is conscious of a separation of sorts from what they are then there Is still a need for self healing on some level . 4d Individuals still have an attachment to Identity from their last Incarnation, some are still holding on to guilt's via actions made whilst Inhabiting the earth plane etc, etc, .So I would say there Is an Inner healing process that will become lesser and lesser In degrees as the Individual transcends and continues to release all that binds them .

Don't forget there are hospitals In the spirit world that deal with the sufferings and trauma's of the Individuals mind .

x daz x

Ivy
23-03-2011, 08:10 PM

"THE SHIFT"...something that is both used and abused and is particularly prevelant on the internet.

The notion that healers need people to exist in an un-healed state in order to maintain their self...that victims need to maintain the existence of abusers in order to confirm their selves....and that saviours need both victims and abusers in order to maintain their god-like position.

This is the fundemental basis of realising the illusions created by the ego (self-perception). In its simplest form it is about the structure of language.

The letters G...o, O and D mean nothing....but we put them together and create a meaningless sound from them..."GoOD"...the shape and sound bear no relation to any sort of meaning. But as infants, we learn to relate sounds to concepts. And the ONLY way we can understand "good" is by equally understading its opposite "bad". In this way, good and bad cannot exist seperately...good only exists as long as bad exists and vice versa....essentially they are the extremes of ONE whole existence.

The implications of this in everyday life is that when you percieve anything as good...you are automatically create something bad in this world.

It is so simple...but if it came all of a sudden, it would throw the very structure of our society into chaos. And though individuals may realise it themselves...there is perhaps a wisdom in understanding the need for gradual progression.

in progress
23-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Neville, what you talk about reminds me of something I read this morning and have heard for quite awhile. We keep rewriting our past in the now. That's because the now is coming into alignment w/ the "future" which is perfection.

God-like, I've read about the hospitals and had a dream recently where I saw people on the other side being cared for. I'd forgotten about that, the separation is like the original wound or perceived as such. But I understand there are also states where we are aware of being separate and also know the oneness. Do you think 5D will be like this? Or maybe I'm confusing 4D w/ 5D!

Ciqala
24-03-2011, 06:37 AM
If you refer to the 9 dimensional consciousness, there are some who believe we are entering 6th dimension, or the end of the 9th dimension, or depending on enlightenment. But the age of the world is said to be as we are in 4th period dimension, which rules emotional feelings which dominate humans, moving into 5th which open doors to functioniong in newly reawakened or re-anchored light bodies, depending on what you research, there are many dimensions, and many views on dimensions, there are spiritual dimensions, then worldly phenomenon. Some may be back in 3d, not caught up to 4d yet, but in most sacred geometry this worldly shift time now is 4d. Hopefully this makes some sense. It's very hard to write in short :D
By sending healing we are working alongside the changes doing our work the way it was planned, it does the opposite of prolong pain and suffering, it's only assisting the process. Yup, considering the theory of dimensions and all, headlong souring into no employment.
There are still going to be further dimensions after 5d, and there are going to be further shifts, all presenting a vast change in new consciousness eras, the shift is happening, but has not shifted into 5d as of yet (we are in 4d heading to 5d) this time is of great importance, but it's certainly not the end of important eras to come. As of right now healers are still dealing with the shift (dealing with their inner work) the time now is where "light beings" wake up, pretty soon, is when healers get to work. There may be a 500 year "golden era" "new age" following the coming of 5d, or in other sacred mathematics, 5125.36 years or 1,872,000 days. Yet after, it will keep going on, leading to new stages, and perhaps going back to the beginning (who knows i just threw that possibility in there). In short, even though it's more important to focus on now, the major shift is going to awake everyone into their own "healing" capacities, cosmic forces will be reunited to us, so yes, healers may be out of a job ;) Moving into a higher dimension. What we see now, won't matter, life will be peachy, yet there are more dimensions to come, more learning and adjusting to do, worldly governed, and personal enlightenment has been said to have 9 dimensions OR unlimited stages forever onwards.

Sorry for the massive confusing block of text. Hopefully it makes sense a little bit.

in progress
24-03-2011, 08:18 AM
I agree w/ you Ciqala on the basics. I'm not sure about the details since I don't know many. I have the understanding of a short transition through 4D into 5D but everything I come in contact lately that I've always resonated w/ is now always talking about a shift from 3 to 5. I was beginning to wonder if the stop at 4 was just being glossed over in favor of discussion of 5.

The way I keep hearing it there are twelve dimensions and this agrees with my dreams. Source would be like the thirteenth, sort of like 12 making the whole equals 13.

God-Like
24-03-2011, 10:06 AM
God-like, I've read about the hospitals and had a dream recently where I saw people on the other side being cared for. I'd forgotten about that, the separation is like the original wound or perceived as such. But I understand there are also states where we are aware of being separate and also know the oneness. Do you think 5D will be like this? Or maybe I'm confusing 4D w/ 5D!
That’s cool about the hospital dream I have had similar kinda experiences .

How I see It Is that 5d energies can have form be It a light body or whatever . Where there Is form their Is Identification to that form on some level . I would say that what we refer to as an angel In a way knows that It’s of that kinda essence energy wise . An angel will still be consciously aware . Although having form doesn’t deny us the realization of what we are .

I would also say that 5d entities are still In a curious mind-set and draw close at times to the 3d environment In order to experience 3d life through us . I don’t expect anyone to believe what I say although we have got what we call the stick man visit us in circle . The genderless entity shows It’s presence as light or In form to be seen only via clairvoyance .

This energy has explained many times through a few channels that It’s mind-set Is blissful beyond what many could Imagine . It goes to show you though that their Is still a need / desire or the curiosity on some level to Interact with experience .

Even what we are prior to duality wanted to experience .

I would say though that the finer the vibration of the Individual the less attachment that Individual will have . That non attachment will be mirrored reflected across to that higher dimensional experience . How far up the line the Individual can experience dimensionality I don’t know but I would say the amount of healing needed would decrease In tandem and In line with that .

x daz x

themaster
24-03-2011, 10:24 AM
I understand that it's now about maintaining a state of being. That by doing this we are healing others. And by healing ourselves we heal others.I agree with this.. and some of us do more than others! (this is my joke about being unequal in task.. even though were all equal! :D) So is there really a need for healers after the shift (and some say it's happened already)?There will be a need, yes.. based on some of the things I heard in my teachers class..

Here's my understanding.. after the shift.. or even during (remember all time is right NOW) so technically the shift is happening and happened! :tongue:

There will still be beings.. that will not have come into the light.. (or so is my understanding from this conversation my teacher was involved in with a student) and so.. we will send people to talk to those that are still stuck.. the souls that refuse to look into the light! (for they exist right now in my understanding)

And people will need to talk with them, be patient with them.. and wait for the opportunity when their ready to be a part of the creators light, again..

Remember, we created free will! And we honor it.. that is why there is also darkness or disconnection still existing.. and may exist even after the shift.. I get the impression that to send healing involves the idea of quantum entanglement. It's a concept I still have to delve into but I think the gist is that by sending healing we are in a sense prolonging the concept of pain and suffering. Healers need sick people to be healers like victims need victimizers etc.This is what I know.. Steve Rother and the group.. have talked about how healing has switched from being able to just send "healing" to anyone.. to now having to have permission..

That has changed.. that is what "the group" said..

So indeed sending out love and light to the world still works.. but you can't just help people anymore.. I do not know if this true or resonates.. but I don't know that it's false either.. basically, I'm on the fence.. and really don't give a ****! :D

But to tell you truth.. while I rarely heal people.. I've found myself.. using my creator god powers (manifest powers) to now effect peoples space on purpose to help me out.. or their UNHAPPINESS out.. I really don't know if it has effect and I don't care either!

I'm pretty sure my vibration and aura are now healing random people I pass-by.. how much so..? I dunno :smile: I've done way to much clearing and the project/group I'm with.. is doing a lot mass consciousness/humanity work.. without them even knowing or being aware of it right now..

I really, help you out.. because I know you are mirrors.. I help you.. you help me.. it's great.. plus I just don't need the choice of malice! :D

A thing my teacher bashar taught me is.. when presented with a choice between being helpful or being harmful.. we mainly choose helpful.. we generally just lean if you will or balance a little bit to the positive.. he has said that the universe is 50.1% positive and he's said that cause it's made of love.. which tips the scales I believe

themaster
24-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I agree w/ you Ciqala on the basics. I'm not sure about the details since I don't know many. I have the understanding of a short transition through 4D into 5D but everything I come in contact lately that I've always resonated w/ is now always talking about a shift from 3 to 5. I was beginning to wonder if the stop at 4 was just being glossed over in favor of discussion of 5.The 4th dimension is here now.. I believe even the 5th is on its way.. (I believe I can put my attention on the 5th :D)

Some of my fellow students describe the 5th as weird.. because it's not very attainable.. confuses them.. I don't know what to say.. I just know I can take my mind/bodies to a place I call 5th.. whether it is or not I don't know 100% but I believe, I've heard the angels say.. yes we've reached 5th..

The 3rd dimension is dissolving that's what my teacher says.. I can't say I'm happy that it is.. given what I want.. but I'm not crying over it like spilled milk either..

What you have to understand is.. you’re in the 4th dimension when your "thinking process" or vibration has choice in it.. when you can feel unconditional love.. when you can understand/know paradox.. when you can feel vibrations like ease (which feels nice) happy etc. (and I'm saying these vibrations/feelings are expanded in 4th dimension whereas in 3rd they are much, much lesser)

If your into good and bad.. you’re in the 3rd dimension.. if you use words like never and always likely there.. if things are conditional.. it's 3rd.. if you see lack around you 3rd.. if you blame someone or victim energy.. 3rd..

And don't think I'm perfect.. I may drop to the 3rd.. I don't really know.. if you observe yourself.. you can know where you are.. by what you feel and put your attention on by these parameters alone..The way I keep hearing it there are twelve dimensions and this agrees with my dreams. Source would be like the thirteenth, sort of like 12 making the whole equals 13.This is correct by my understanding.. I know of 12.. but honestly.. we use the rays of creation in our class.. we were given numbers for them of 1 through 12 :D

Yet, recently the angels asked us to stop using the numbers and.. they have told us there's way more than 12.. they just focused on these 12 cause they are in use/created for our reality..

In fact there not numbered 1 through 12.. there given for us humans to understand them that way.. cause were linear thinkers and all that! :D

So take that information and apply it to dimensions.. and 12 may be the limit of our perceptions.. perhaps it'd be clear to say.. there are infinite dimensions :smile: All I know is the structure for non-physical does exist.. for example if I understand right.. all oversouls that exist connect to each other.. but they would look like I believe.. a family tree.. all leading back to the primary descendant.. which is the one or prime creator

themaster
24-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Neville, what you talk about reminds me of something I read this morning and have heard for quite awhile. We keep rewriting our past in the now. This is correct.. what do you think belief systems and unconscious do? They create!

How could we perpetuate this pain or reality without that..? :DThat's because the now is coming into alignment w/ the "future" which is perfection.I just want to point out.. were perfect already.. even in our imperfection!

This I believe is a 4d understanding.. perhaps also a paradox :D

Yes, one can be perfect in war.. yes one can be perfect in molestation.. yes one can be perfect and be hitler! (saying this in case you get any morality reactions! :D) But I understand there are also states where we are aware of being separate and also know the oneness. Do you think 5D will be like this? Or maybe I'm confusing 4D w/ 5D!Yes, 5d will be like this from my understanding.. you will know oneness and be a separate creator god.. fun!

I believe this has also happened in our past.. in atlantis.. in lemuria we were much more spiritual than physical.. so that one may not count! :D

in progress
24-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Whew! Without going through every thing point by point I agree with most of what you say themaster. I have learned many of the same things and resonate with them. Even the dropping in and out of dimensions in each moment.

I still spend a fair amount of time in third but I've started feeling the shift to more blissful states of being. Then I drop out again because something pops up to clear! But the "rounds" of blissful being and clearing are going round faster! I think this is a good sign. Yes, I'll put a value judgement on that!

themaster
24-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Well, I'm happy for you :hug3:

I think because of the work were doing.. most of us students are already in the lower 4d.. maybe peaking to higher 4d (4d has levels) :D

We've been asked though to walk around and hold a 5th dimensional consciousness.. (I just remembered this.. since it's been awhile since I did that! :D)

What I can say is lately, I've been feeling great! No symptoms.. sure tinnitus.. not as bad as it was.. and my teacher was explaining today.. (we meet on wednesdays!) That he was understandings vibrations as.. and I don't even remember what he said.. or how he said it.. so ask me later.. :rolleyes: :D

themaster
25-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I finally remembered what he said today.. (took a while)

He said that he was experiencing (him and our channel joan) the ability to see "living 200 years as a realistic option"

He was saying.. there was no doubt in that vibration, no belief system saying "that's impossible"

Much of the work we do in our class.. is all about removing the belief systems of the 3rd dimension.. the rigidness.. and building new ones.. (the angels recently talked about the building of the new belief systems) very cool to hear them talk about it.. cause they've never talked about it before! :D (damn I dropped to the 3d dimension.. oh well :rolleyes: :D )

in progress
25-03-2011, 09:55 PM
(took a while) "living 200 years as a realistic option"

He was saying.. there was no doubt in that vibration, no belief system saying "that's impossible" I absolutely agree 110%! We took on the belief that we must die.. we're getting old.... so guess what? It started happening. These are some of the belief systems that will become undone!