PDA

View Full Version : How long..

earthwanderess
22-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Spirit72's post on contacting a spirit too soon made me wonder.

How long do spirits stay connected to the Earth plane? Do you think it depends on the situation of death or human's trying to hold on to the dead or what? I am wondering what you believe (or know).

Enya
22-03-2011, 11:03 PM
It depends on how advanced they are, any unfinished business, grief of relatives, reluctance to move on... It is said that true disconnection is only achieved when everyone who knew them is dead, but I'm not sure how true that is.

spirit72
22-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Sometimes I find it is the spirit attached to the family they left behind because they don't want to go... sometimes it is the person who has lost the loved one that inadvertently keeps spirit close out of a love and missing them to much...
And I have had spirit that are present in houses that come back just to keep it safe, and live quite harmoniously together with new families who live there...:rolleyes:

Rah nam
22-03-2011, 11:27 PM
It depends on how advanced they are, any unfinished business, grief of relatives, reluctance to move on... It is said that true disconnection is only achieved when everyone who knew them is dead, but I'm not sure how true that is.

This is quite correct, except the second sentence, the one I placed in bold.
Some older "souls" are gone one the same day.
My father did not stay for the funeral.
To the second sentence, there is always someone in incarnation, who knows him or her.