PDA

View Full Version : General Astrology

Lapis
24-10-2006, 01:39 AM
It looks like it's time to start a general Astrology thread where anything Astrological can go. If we want we can get more specific about other Astrological things on other threads I guess.

First things first.

Natal Chart is a literal map of the heavens on the exact day, hour and minute AM or PM and the physical location (latitude and longitude) of where you were born. That Natal Chart shows everything. The trick is learning how to accurately and deeply learn how to interpret all of it as a whole. Easier said than done in most cases. It's profoundly complex as each human being is complex.

Transits in astro lingo is referring to where the planets are currently in the heavens. Astrologers and astrological students will then take those current planetary positions, in degrees and minutes, and overlay them on top of a Natal Chart. That's how they can tell what's happening and when and for how long.

Asc. or Rising Sign is as important if not more so than ones Sun Sign. The Risign Sign/Ascendant is the zodiacal Sign that's rising on the eastern horizon at the exact hour, minute and second of birth. That Sign is usually but not always different than your Sun Sign. Example: You're Sun is in Gemini but Virgo was rising at the moment you were born. Virgo is your Rising Sign or Asc. Super important.

Critical Life Transits are different periods throughout our lifetimes. They're Initiations that we all go through like it or not! Some people respond much deeper and more intensely to these different major life transits/Initations than other people do. No right or wrong, just pre-planned triggers in this life. There's many of them but here's some of the biggies.

Saturn Return. From age 29-31ish everyone goes through what's called the Saturn Return. In other words it takes the planet Saturn 29 years on avarage to orbit from where it was when you were born (in your Natal Chart lets say 18 degrees Leo 25 minutes) all the way around through the 12 Signs and return to the exact degree and minute- 18 Leo 25' - in your natal chart. It's a big and important time or Initiation into another phase or cycle of life.

Of course if you live long enough you get to go through this Saturn Return again 30 some years later at age 59-61ish. The best bet is to do the Work at the first Saturn Return or risk getting your butt seriously kicked at this age!

Uranus Opposition is the second mega important life transit or Initiation that we all go through. Again, some people go through this one much more intensely than others. Uranus Opposition starts at age 39-43ish for everyone. Society calls this phase "The Mid Life Crisis", and it's usually a crisis all right! Later I'll try to better explain each of these 3 main life Initiantions.

Chiron Return happens from age 49-51ish for all of us. Chiron was only rediscovered in 1977 and has since then becoming more and more conscious in us all. Chiron rules Virgo or at least many astrologers have given rulership of Chiron to Virgo. Many don't give Chiron much credit at all.

The Chiron Return is a powerful but subtle phase where we suddenly realise that we're mortal after all! :icon_eek: Say it isn't so!!! We start to focus on our own death or mortality and all that we've become. We realize we need to transmute a lot of stuff in us so be really free so we can live the remainder of our lives at higher levels of being.

There's so much more but this should get us going. :smile:

rose
24-10-2006, 01:56 AM
yay! thanks lapis :D *giant squeezy hug*

~Jay~
25-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Cheers Lapis!

That's interesting about the ascendant sign being just as important as the sun sign - I now know where I get all my sensitivity from! Ascendant in Cancer....:rolleyes: Must find out all about Chiron now too, me being a Virgoan and all that!

It certainly is a vast and wonderful topic, that's for sure! :smile:

Lapis
25-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Jaycee,

Cancer Rising so the Moon (rules Cancer) is mega important for you too. Cancer/Capricorn are opposite Signs, as are Virgo/Pisces. :wink: Here's a couple of good links to more info about Chiron (rules Virgo) and I'd suggest that you tear through them to get a feel about his 'myth'. Reading the old mythic stories about the ancient gods/goddess etc. helps us so much to understand what the archetypes of the planets are all about. Chiron is very important IMO. So your main 2 ruling planets Jaycee are Chiron because of Virgo Sun....and Moon because of Cancer Asc. Even if you only focus on these 2 archetypes/planets for now, you'll know so much more about yourself.

www.zanestein.com/chiron.htm

www.mooncatsastrology.com/astro/chiron.htm (www.mooncatsastrology.com/astro/chiron.htm)

Lapis
25-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Thought I'd add a bit more about this combination of Signs and Planets we all have natally.

1) The Sign the Sun's in at your birth and it's 'Ruling' Planet

2) The Sign that's 'Rising' over the eastern horizon at your birth and it's 'Ruling' Planet.

Think of this as 2 Signs and their 2 ruling planets. These 4 energies, archetypes are very strong naturally in you. There's many other factors to be added into this of course, but Sun Sign and Rising Sign (Asc) are both extremely important.

So lets say your Sun Sign is Leo and you have Scorpio Rising. Then your 2 ruling planets or planets that are extremely potent for you would be:

Leo = Sun
Scorpio = Pluto

Now we're going to go one more step with this process and add in these 2 opposite's to the mix for a well rounded feel. If you know your Asc Sign, try this and see where it leads you.

Opposite Leo is Aquarius/Uranus is it's ruling planet.
Oppostie Scorpio is Taurus/Venus is it's ruling planet.

So this one person has a Sun/Uranus or Leo/Aquarius blend going on in them AND a

Pluto/Venus or Scorpio/Taurus blend as well.

So just with this we can see that there's so much more going on with just the basics in our natal charts. Always remember to incorporate the opposite Sign and it's ruling planet when considering any Sign but especially with the Sun and Rising Signs!

Here's the Planets listed in opposition to each other because just looking at the list like this is insighful.

1) Mars - 7) Venus

2) Venus - 8) Pluto

3) Mercury - 9) Jupiter

4) Moon - 10) Saturn

5) Sun - 11) Uranus

6) Chiron - 12) Neptune

~Jay~
25-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks so much again, Lapis - those links were a fascinating read and confirmed many traits of mine! So the sensitivity I was blaming on the cancer ascendant is also due to Chiron too - talk about giving myself a double dose of it! Who agreed to that, then??? :D :wink:

Lapis
26-10-2006, 10:54 PM
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3955/6polaritiesreduced4vr.jpg

This is from Barbara Hand Clow's book Liquid Light of Sex: Kundalini, Astrology, and the Key Life Transitions 2001.

This great image shows the 12 signs/houses but in 6 polarities. Here's how these numbered houses read...

1 is Aries and it's natural 1st House. 7 is opposite it and is Libra/7th House
So this 1-7 polarity reads "Self" (Aries/1st house) opposite polarity "The Other" (Libra/7th house). In other words, there "me" Aries/1st house and then there's "all the rest of you out there seen and unseen" Libra/7th house. 2 sides of 1 energy coin. Read them all like this, as extensions of each other all the way around the circle.

2 is "Holding" (Taurus/2nd house) opposite polarity "Letting Go" (Scorpio/8th house)

3 is "Integration" (Gemini/3rd house) opposite polarity "Spiritual Integration" (Sagittarius/9th house).

4 is Cancer/Moon opposite polarity is Capricorn/Saturn 10

5 is Leo/Sun opposite polarity is Aquarius/Uranus in 11

6 is Virgo/Chiron opposite polarity is Pisces/Neptune in 12

Lapis
28-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Here's a link to a great astrology site. There's lot there but this particular link is to some free astro articles.

www.astrocom.com/articles/infospecials/index.php

Lapis
28-10-2006, 12:40 AM
And here's a link to the main astrology site used to get free natal charts (and much much more) that are totally accurate (if you've got the exact birth time and location ect.). It can get a bit confusing to use at first and it helps to know what 'House System' to use etc. but......it's worth the minor struggles through the different steps at first. Click on the "Free Horoscopes" at the top.

http://www.astro.com/?xrn=11619955570.458870751856924

Lapis
13-11-2006, 12:14 AM
The Spring Quadrant =

1) ARIES Cardinal Fire Spring begins "I Am" Masculine

2) TAURUS Fixed Earth middle of Spring "I Have" Feminine

3) GEMINI Mutable Air end of Spring season "I Communicate" Masculine

The Summer Quadrant =

4) CANCER Cardinal Water Summer begins "I Feel" Feminine

5) LEO Fixed Fire middle of Summer "I Create" Masculine

6) VIRGO Mutable Earth end of Summer season "I Serve" Feminine

The Fall Quadrant =

7) LIBRA Cardinal Air Fall begins "I Weigh or Balance" Masculine

8) SCORPIO Fixed Water middle of Fall "I Control" Feminine

9) SAGITTARIUS Mutable Fire end of Fall season "I Philosophize" Masculine

Winter Quandrant =

10) CAPRICORN Cardinal Earth Winter begins "I Master" Feminine

11) AQUARIUS Fixed Air middle of Winter "I Universalize" Masculine

12) PISCES Mutable Water end of Winter season "I Believe" Feminine

rose
15-11-2006, 07:54 AM
thankyou so much for giving us this lapis :hug2:

Enigma
15-11-2006, 12:32 PM
I am a pisces sun
with a scorpio moon
saggitarius rising
ANNNND my Pluto is in conjuction with my ascendant
:BangHead:

Lapis
21-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Because so much is changing right now and over the next couple of days, I wanted to share Barbara Hand Clow's latest "New Moon" report.

November New Moon: November 20, 2006 / View Chart

"This New Moon in 28 Scorpio, exactly conjunct Jupiter, is a deep, scintillating, and meaningful moment in time. With the New Moon/Jupiter in the late degrees of Scorpio, fulfillment and completion of many significant Plutonic issues is possible. This beautiful combination comes after the "Scorpio Smash" of October 23/24-Venus/Sun/Mars in early Scorpio and Moon/Mercury/Jupiter in later Scorpio-that occurred right after the previous New Moon in Libra. Five planets were still in Scorpio during the American elections on November 7, which resulted in a major political shift, so there is great movement and change going on. The Sun/Moon/Jupiter in the last degrees of Scorpio during this New Moon signals a great transformation of deep feelings into joy, optimism, and truth. This is because (just like last month when the New Moon and Venus/Mars were in late Libra and shifted right into Scorpio) the Moon, Sun, and Jupiter will dump right into Sagittarius immediately after the New Moon-the Moon goes in a few hours after the New Moon, the Sun goes in on November 22, and then Jupiter in on November 23.

For those of you who are following Calleman's interpretation of the Mayan Calendar, we go into Day Five-the advanced unifying synthesis called the Breakthrough-on November 24, when there will be celebrations all over the world. With the movement of major planets into Sagittarius just before the Breakthrough, there is no doubt the celebrations will be expansive, truthful, and truly capable of helping us imagine the new world coming. Also, for those awaiting my next book, The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind (May 2007), the high level of synchronicity between the New Moon qualities with the nature of Breakthrough is significant support for Calleman's Calendar interpretation. As many of you know, I believe Calleman has discovered the meaning of the Calendar-time acceleration-yet, since I am an astrologer, I look for confirmation of his results from our solar system.

To comprehend the awesome joy that is so soon to come, you will be able to absorb this potent force better if you take a moment to think about what was happening in your life during the Scorpio Crunch on October 23/24. During those two days, you probably felt like you were deep in the sea and rising up too fast and fearing the "bends"-when our bodies cramp and spasm because the pounds of pressure per square inch are too much. Then right after that you may have found yourself sailing in an ethereal world, either in your dreams or right in the material world. I talked to a few people who had ascension experiences while they were around and about in ordinary reality. As for me, high realms of life came into my dreamtime that were unlike anything I've ever felt before. The point is, we were being shown what we are really capable of feeling in spite of the craziness of the world right now. We were being shown some new pathways of possibility when the most intense levels of Scorpionic pressure were annealing us into new alchemical beings. And, the outer events-the November elections-made it possible for many Americans to feel some hope in the future.

Pluto in Sagittarius near the Galactic Center has been squaring the lunar nodes for months now and still is, and so the focus has been deep truth, raw honesty, transforming our character, and learning to be a visionary. These deep and ongoing levels of transformation have sculpted us into well-formed creatures, and now an astonishing shift is coming. So, let's examine the New Moon for how we might take advantage of such a great opportunity. With Jupiter in Scorpio conjunct the New Moon in the very last degrees, this New Moon encourages us to comprehend the true nature of the shadows lurking in all levels of power in the world as well as within our own inner nature. It is highly likely that there will be major exposures of evil in the world during this New Moon and up to the Full Moon in December. As a result of the November elections in the US, heads are starting to roll, such as the fall of Rumsfeld, and many world leaders are losing power such as Tony Blair and the puppet regime in Iraq. I have always loved Plutonic forces (Pluto rules Scorpio) because nobody ever manages to avoid making the changes Pluto demands, unless you just decide to avoid it all and croak. This is why Pluto transits often result in death on some level.

Jupiter went into Scorpio on October 25, 2005, and it moves into Sagittarius on November 23, 2006; and during Jupiter's journey through Scorpio, there have been some very unusual aspects to this great planet that is almost large enough to be a sun. During December 2005 and January 2006, a series of grand squares formed with Jupiter in Scorpio opposite Mars in Taurus squaring Saturn in Leo opposite Neptune in Aquarius. As Jupiter continued its journey through Scorpio, we experienced more squares and oppositions between Jupiter, Neptune, and Saturn from August through October 2006, and now Jupiter and Saturn are finally moving out of these orbs. The last heavy influence from these energies (before this New Moon) was October 30 through November 1 when Mercury retrograde squared both Jupiter and Saturn, which encouraged us to pull through the last insights from experiencing Jupiter in Scorpio with all these major aspects to it during the year. I'm not going to decode all this because I already have done it many times during the last year, and you can look back to those analyses for the information if you printed those past editions of AstroFlash. No matter what, you are deeper now, you have gone through tremendous stress, and you are a lot more willing to see the shadow side of the world and recognize where it lives within you. Good for you, because now you are going to get a reward! You are about to experience Sagittarian truth after a year of Scorpionic angst. Jupiter is the force that causes us to expand our horizons, and Jupiter struggles and grinds when in Scorpio and flies in Sagittarius.

Mercury and Mars are also in Scorpio with the New Moon and Jupiter, so during the New Moon we are mentally truthful yet tending to be intensely manipulative. Meanwhile, Jupiter conjunct the New Moon makes us philosophical and truthful, and we can hone our wills into better tools because Saturn in Leo squares New Moon/Jupiter. Also, we have to watch Venus because Venus and Mars have been traveling on each side of the Sun for a few months. Venus is still close to the Sun but has moved into early Sagittarius (November 17), and you may have felt on the 17th a grand new awareness about the larger scene as well as its shadow. If you felt this potent intuition, use that knowledge as a guide for the transitions of the other planets into Sagittarius during November 22/23, as well as for the Breakthrough. Ultimately, when it is all said and done, the guide for enlightenment will be feminine because Earth is a female planet. In this case, Venus is in a close sextile to Chiron in Aquarius, thus the healing is definitely feminine during this expansive shift.

Pluto in Sagittarius moving closer to the Galactic Center (27 Sagittarius) still squares the nodes, so Pluto works through human karma. As we evolve into galactocentric humans, our guide is deep truth that comes from exposing the shadows. Since the North Node is in Pisces, spiritual truth is the path while the old orders fall away by means of Virgo cleansing of old wounds on the South Node. It is very auspicious that Saturn trines Pluto exactly, so the will power and structural forces for enduring karmic cleansing are in place this month. Our wills are strong with Saturn squaring Mars/Sun/Moon/Jupiter in Scorpio, which will assist us in transmuting karma during the New Moon. Yet, Neptune in Aquarius squares Mars in Scorpio (exact on Nov. 17 when Mercury went direct), suggesting that we may doubt our dream of a new age coming, but only momentarily.

Newly-direct Mercury in 10 Scorpio encourages us to fight hard to utilize newly-attained insights, especially after the November 7th elections. During these elections, five planets in Scorpio with Mercury retrograde created a reckoning for the Bu****es; in spite of considerable computer fraud, they still lost a lot of power. The players on the game board are shifting positions, and the movement is opening doors and windows just in time. The movement of planets out of Scorpio into optimistic and truth-seeking Sagittarius is going to encourage exposure of the Bu****e faults, and people will be impatient and unwilling to allow the same old agendas. The corruption in Washington is huge, and the American public is going to become extremely impatient as the Sagittarian energy builds and builds.

Uranus in Pisces trines newly-direct Mercury in Scorpio (exact on Nov. 22), which can offer us rather astonishing insights about the spiritual world and our access to it. Previously Mercury trined Uranus on October 10, 2006, so this is a long-lasting influence. For example, there are miracles in the world that are worth noticing, and the deepest transformations of our times are coming from the fall of organized religion. The Sun goes into Sagittarius on November 22 after the Sun has joined with Jupiter on November 21, so be prepared for a tsunami of optimism and demands for real truth! Saturn in Leo squaring Mars/Sun/Moon during the New Moon will be a tempering effect on these waves, but people will tend to explode after a year of deep Scorpionic work. Jupiter moves into Sagittarius on November 23, where it will stay until December 18, 2007, and this aspect will expand optimistic feelings, especially as it comes to the Galactic Center in early December 2007.

For those working with Calleman's model, using astrology offers great potential during all of Day Five because of Jupiter in Sagittarius, its ruling sign. Jupiter in Sagittarius makes it easier to get high, feel great, and conclude the world is wonderful so we can just grock on reality, like many of us did during the 1960s. But, now the time has come to manifest the potential of the 1960s. It is time to grab a hold of every spiritual insight you have and create things in reality based on these insights. Carl Calleman just taught a wonderful workshop with me in Bellingham, Washington, which was a thrill for me because this was our first meeting. I'd like to clue you in on a few things that Carl and I and our respective partners shared in private. We discussed our dismay over how often students receive the current amazing spiritual teachings (previously only available to rare initiates for thousands of years), but they go home and do little with the cosmic pearls so generously offered. Well, now it is time for the students to manifest this wisdom by engaging in deep study, and the month to begin this process is this New Moon. So, have a lovely time basking in the joy, but please use all this knowledge to transform the world and your personal lives.

Many other astrologers have commented on what a beautiful New Moon this is, including the feelings that will come as the planets move into Sagittarius this year. Yet, the key is using the potential we will have. Stephanie Austin ended her Scorpio New Moon analysis in The Mountain Astrologer by quoting Swami Vivekananda: "The wind of God's Grace is always blowing, but you need to raise your sail." "

http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Lapis
28-11-2006, 01:49 AM
This link could go here and also in the Astronomy forum. There's so much info at this place....more 'Esoteric' type of Astrology info and beautiful images with lots of Astronomy information as well. It's a big place (and this link is only one section) so happy reading!

www.souledout.org/cosmology/index.html

kundalini
28-11-2006, 05:55 AM
Thanks for posting that article Lapis, it made for interesting reading.

Thanks for the link too.

K.

Lapis
19-12-2006, 10:20 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2564/goldaquariusglyph75x75yy8.jpg

Surfing Aquarian Energy Waves.......

For the past 30 years I've been perceiving bits n' pieces of knowledge or insight about the great Age of Aquarius, it's glyph, and it's opposite Sign, Leo. This is about Aquarius' glyph and what humanity has, is currently, and will be going through now at the beginning of this new astrological Age.

*The bottom line or energy Wave represents life in physical 3D reality. The old human human.

*The seemingly empty space inbetween the 2 lines or Waves of energy, represents 4D or the whole astral plane.

*The top energy Wave represents the 5th dimension (5D), a much less dense reality that vibrates faster than the lower line or Wave. The potential new Cosmic human or human carrying far more Light.

What's being called "Ascension" has to do with much of humanity now going through the beginning phases of being in the bottom line/reality and moving through working and transmuting the space inbetween - all the astral plane junk. The continued process of repeatedly doing this is what slowly vibrates one into the upper or 5D line or energy Wave. This process is IMO the primary purpose of the Age of Aquarius. It may require the full 2,100+ years for those able to make the switch over, or it may happen in a typical Uranian sort of way!?

I received this understanding, this symbology, from one of my short journeys into that upper 5D energy Aquarian Wave....what will become life/reality in the Age of Aquarius when we've transmuted the seemingly empty space inbetween.

Lapis
21-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Sagittarius New Moon: December 20, 2006 / View Chart

This December's Sagittarius New Moon is deep, fiery, and very challenging; it has the potential to inspire the creation of seeds of new structures to facilitate the great changes that are so needed at this time. Those seeds are your individual minds. Located in expansive Sagittarius while conjuncting Pluto and the Galactic Center, this New Moon awakens deep and truthful sensitivity to the new transformative energies flowing out of the Galactic Center; we are being inspired to grasp new ways of life during the end of the Mayan Calendar. With Saturn in 25 Leo trining Sun/Moon/Pluto on the Galactic Center, we are inspired to create new realities by honing our wills to make clear intentions. We can each feel that the time for humanity to elevate is NOW, and most people realize this need calls for revolutionary changes in governments and society. You've heard all the talk about how our human reality is created by our thought? Well, this December 20th is the first New Moon of Day Five, the "advanced unifying synthesis" according to Carl Calleman. We all can create entirely new structures in the world by means of clear thought-intentions during the winter, and these seeds can be planted in the spring. What kind of world do you want to live in during the rest of 2006 and in 2007? In light of Calleman's theory of time acceleration and the activation of the Galactic Center by Pluto during this Sagittarius New Moon, it is time to draw some conclusions about "time" coming from the ninth dimension. Do you think it is possible that all of reality could shift because of time codes and human thought? Can you imagine this? This analysis is longer than usual because the December 20th New Moon points to many remarkable changes and great potentials.

Do you believe it is possible for 3D reality to shift to a more spiritual frequency range, and if it did, would you live differently? Assuming you will not be wasting all of your precious consciousness wandering around shopping malls before Christmas, you could feel amazing wellsprings of new creativity in your own mind right now. A lot of people are shifting fast right now, which lets air and new possibilities into locked-up scenarios. For example, 70 percent of the American public is against the war in Iraq, and they are furious to see the Bu****es ignoring their points of view. Huge shifts happened once Day Five opened November 24, with many planets then moving into Sagittarius during early December. I can't list them all these changes, but I'll mention a few.

House Democrats under Nancy Pelosi are pressing to oversee intelligence agencies for the first since the mid-1970s. . . The wild attempt by publisher Judith Regan to shove O.J. Simpson into the public eye again was foiled by public disgust, and Regan lost her job in Rupert Murdoch's smarmy empire; the public literally refused to be disheartened again. . . Major exposure of death caused by pharmaceuticals and chemicals came forth when Day Five opened. A just-released study of a reduction by 7 to 12 percent of the number of breast cancer diagnoses in 2003 was attributed to the significant reduction in the use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) during 2003. Since 200,000 cases of breast cancer are diagnosed yearly in the US, this means 14,000 fewer women (this rate was 12 percent less for those 50-59 years of age) were diagnosed during 2003. Only about half of menopausal women had stopped HRT by 2003, so what would the percentage have been if ALL women stopped it? Remember: after forty years of HRT, around a million women were diagnosed with pharma-induced cancer, and many of them died or suffered great trauma. . . The European Union just passed a massive proscription of environmentally abusive chemicals that is going to really hurt the lucrative US chemical industry. The EU noted that since currently one out of three people are diagnosed with cancer during their lives, it is about time to take action on the chemicals. . . These breast-cancer figures and chemical bans are major blows to the chemical/pharmaceutical giants who have been profiting by outrageously endangering all life on Earth. Big shifts like this will build and build until the mid-point of Day Five (May 22, 2007), and then a backlash will sweep in against these advances. Notice these awakenings and support them; look honestly at how you participate in the lies (for example, by using pharmaceuticals yourself); and be prepared for the coming battle against the forces that abuse Earth.

Pluto went stationary retrograde on the Galactic Center on March 29, 2006, and during 2006 more and more people could feel the high vibrations of the Milky Way Galaxy. Of course, most people don't know that their 9D heads are swirling in a black hole where radical time-extensions are the name of the game! Besides the time-acceleration factor of the Galactic Underworld (1999-2011), Pluto's stimulation of galactic consciousness during 2006 and 2007 has made many of us wonder what world we are living in! Our everyday forays out into what we call "ordinary reality" are getting weirder and weirder. This is because the vast numbers of people who have gone gonzo in cyberspace and lulu in legal-drug land are actually deconstructing the structures of the third dimension. That's why it is weird "out there". The only things that can help you are a clear mind, healthy body, and calm emotions. Pluto is on the Galactic Center once every 248 years, the last time was 1758-59, so Pluto is actually the key to the time acceleration of the 256-year Planetary Underworld! The deepest, most intense processing of the agenda for the Planetary Underworld (1755-2011)-new comforts in life for all people plus the development of democracy-will be going on during 2006-07. Our present Day Five in the Galactic Underworld corresponds with 1913-1932 of the Planetary Underworld, when WW I erupted as the logical outcome of industrialization, and then the limits of industrialization were exposed by the stock-market crash in 1929. A major theme of the Galactic Underworld (1999-2011) is that we humans cannot retain comforts that are not in balance with Earth, and so by the end of 2007 many will let go of certain comforts to find less damaging ways to have their goodies. Speaking of democracy, the battle this year will be over the "democracy of resources" as people struggle for more balancing of global resources.

The deconstruction of ordinary reality became more visible while Pluto was on the Galactic Center during 2006, and more new clarity came with Day Five on November 24. The actions that each one of us must take will clarify over the next ten months, especially on December 29, 2006, July 17, 2007, and October 28, 2007-the times when Pluto is exactly conjunct the Galactic Center. Identify your new pathways during the New Moon, Winter Solstice, and through the Full Moon on January 3, 2007, when Mercury is conjunct the Sun while Pluto is on the Galactic Center. We will each be learning how to adjust to a much less solid (and globally abusive) third dimension during 2007, and then new ways to be dimensionally located will slam dunk into 3D when Pluto goes into Capricorn in January 2008-thunk! It's the goat! In 0 degrees Capricorn, Pluto will conjunct the Winter Solstice solar ingress for a few years, and it will square the other three seasonal ingresses. This is the ideal force required to accomplish the evolutionary advancement (becoming galactic citizens instead of selfish solar egos) required of us right now; all of us are going to have to change a lot to handle a more multidimensional world. The more you are firmly located in the third dimension in healthy bodies, peaceful feelings, and clear minds, the better you will be. The more you are in drug land and cyberspace, the weirder things will get for you. Reality is beginning to stretch out way beyond the Star Wars Bar and into dark alleyways that even Hollywood doesn't dare describe. Soothe yourself in nature and enfold yourself in a hot bath and remember that Earth is your home.

The New Moon in late Sagittarius conjuncting Pluto and trining Saturn in Leo signals a thoughtful month. It will be important to slow down and contemplate the true nature of reality in our times; otherwise confusion will reign in your personal life. You may find yourself slowing down very naturally once the Sun goes into Capricorn on the Winter Solstice. Other aspects support a subtle shift away from the busyness and distraction of everyday life, yet because of the holidays (Holy Days) many people will fight in mall lines for new computer games and high-tech glitter, having no idea what they are mutating into by dialing up too many frequencies. When you trip unconsciously in cyberspace, you place yourself in the minds of people you'd probably never want to meet or talk to. Often frequency technologies are sophisticated mind games played by people who totally lack spiritual intelligence; remember, everything these technologies do can be accomplished just with your own mind, and your mind isn't prone to viruses!

Jupiter and Mars are close together in Sagittarius, while Mars exactly squares Uranus in Pisces. Jupiter and Mars in Sagittarius are bold, demanding, and generous, so watch out for your Christmas pocketbook. Squaring Uranus, Mars can create some pretty awful surprises, and because Uranus is in Pisces, you need to know where your consciousness is located during these Holy Days. After so much Sagittarian energy for the past weeks (and also big solar flares by the way), during this New Moon there are six planets in Sagittarius. This set-up warns us to stay in our bodies, to be conscious of our boundaries, and to be responsive, not reactive. Yet, this is also a time when we can easily raise our vibrations as so much truth, esoteric philosophy, and insight permeate Earth. However, beware: With the square of Mars to Uranus in Pisces, the result could be deep conversations and heart sharing with people who turn out to be the wolf in sheep's clothing. In the Dec./Jan issue of Mountain Astrologer, Jeff Jawer says he hopes that Pluto conjunct the New Moon on the Galactic Center "is the last vestige of blindness, fear disguised as faith, and the perverse pleasure of apocalyptic dreams". That is, the American neo-cons, who are directly responsible in all ways for creating the heart-breaking civil war in Iraq, could push their dream-President's desire for the rapture, the apocalypse-the outcome that nobody wants except them. I will look at this chart cast for Washington, DC, in a moment because of Pluto/New Moon on the Galactic Center.

Of course, the search for truth and human compassion (Sagittarius) is the point of life, right? But, what are you talking to when you meet another person? We have lived in a very free reality since the 1970s, and during this time many family ties have been broken and friends lost. I would say this New Moon is a time to consider the depth of our relationships and the real intentions of people we know, and to bond more deeply with them or drop them. With Mercury in Sagittarius exactly squaring the lunar nodes in Pisces/Virgo, a lot of karmic patterns can be identified, as many of our current relationships are the working out of past-life ties. The whole eighteen-month transit of the nodes in Pisces/Virgo (June 2006-December 2007) encourages us to seek spiritual access and clean up old obsessions; and Mercury squaring the nodes in this case signals that this lunar cycle will be a time of deep truth-seeking. For example, during this New Moon you could have some astonishing revelations about past-life influences on your current life (or see past historical patterns reappearing in the latest news); and then Mercury in Sagittarius could enable you to remember vast amounts of important information related to this issue.

Venus in Capricorn exactly sextiles Uranus in Pisces during this New Moon. This encourages spiritual transformation through practical feminine intuition and hints at surprises coming from the Goddess. The Venus/Uranus sextile blunts some of the crazy Mars energy coming from the warrior's square to Uranus in Pisces. I will be reading spiritual works during this New Moon because the aspects indicate such awesome spiritual contact mixed with potentially serious disorientation in the solid world. People used to contemplate on these levels while living in monasteries, and now we have to answer emails! One of the reasons I daily practice nine-dimensional contemplation is because this wide spectrum helps me make sense of the solid dimension-3D. By the way, 3D is not changing right now, but the boundaries around it that contain it within the other dimensions are becoming more permeable. This is significant because according to superstring theory, five major dimensions (5D through 9D in my work) curl up in 3D; more goes on in a cube of space and time these days! Well, if you have a roadmap and know where you are going, remembering how to get home is a lot easier. Venus in Capricorn-solid feminine grounding-sextiling Uranus in Pisces-advanced spiritual access-is a great aspect for knowing where you are in reality by using your feelings. If you can be well located by your feelings, then Mars in Sagittarius will powerfully inspire Uranus in Pisces. Jupiter in Sagittarius exactly sextiles Chiron in Aquarius (which has been getting a lot of hits from all the Sagittarius planets), and this aspect offers us the chance to expand our healing and identify the next stage of personal growth that is coming now.

The day of this New Moon is the best moment of the whole year to take extra time for contemplative reading, to work on your intuitional skills, and to seek karmic wisdom, since the Moon goes right into Capricorn a few hours after the New Moon; and then the next day during the Solstice, the Sun goes into Capricorn. If you can grasp what you need to know, deep confidence about its importance and rightness will flow right into your soul, which is always so enhanced under Capricorn. Then when Mercury goes into Capricorn on December 27, more clear understanding will come your way. When Mars goes into Capricorn in mid-January, you will find you can take major action on the new wisdom you have discovered. So, I will end this by having a look at the chart cast for Washington, DC, a place where the shining light of truth is driving the rats out of their holes.

The main political reading this month will be for the Winter Solstice chart cast for Washington, DC, because the Sun goes into Capricorn a day after this New Moon. However, this lunar cycle sets in a field for a month that is the formative portion of the three-month field set in by the Solstice. And, the New Moon chart has some rather amazing astrological elements that will be taken up during the pregnant Winter Solstice field. This Solstice will tend to birth the potential of the New Moon, which is to say the formative powers of Capricorn are going to be a tool for the spiritual quantum-leap potential of so much Sagittarius force. This is enhanced by the energy of the shift into Day Five. Therefore, we need to understand the New Moon's political potential. Indeed something interesting is being birthed with the inner planets plus Pluto all in Sagittarius, and Venus in Capricorn, all clustered in the eleventh house (11) and twelfth house (12). And with Virgo/Pisces intercepted in 2 and 8, the house cusps for 11 and 12 are both Sagittarius, which doubles the fiery questing for truth.

In the New Moon chart cast for Washington, DC, the search for truth is all that matters to everybody, with Jupiter, Mars, and Mercury in Sagittarius (Sag) in 11 and Mercury in Sag exactly squaring the intercepted lunar nodes in 2 and 8. The North Node in Pisces intercepted in 2 screams for grounding spiritual access and life, while the South Node in Virgo in 8 insists we will die without getting everybody else to recognize our own god. The mysterious square to the nodes from Mercury in Sag in 11 creates a nervous force that may feel like a mental meltdown in the Capitol because the people cry for relief from war and bloodshed. Yet, since America cannot lose, the Bu****es will name new enemies to deflect the eyes of the people while they continue to wear their pretty suits and flash their silly smiles while insisting that everything is on track. Ironically, by silently supporting Bush's comments about protecting the "American way of life", the people do not object enough to the killing. The truth is, Iraq was always an oil grab (as well as a theatre for fundamentalist religious fanaticism), and this is becoming more evident everyday. As long as the Bu****es do not verbalize the dirty little sin (the US economic takeover of Iraq), the plan can move forward, which will inevitably involve threatening Iran and Syria.

However, Mercury squaring the nodes says that the newly-emerging forces-a Democrat-controlled House and Senate, the Iraq Study Group, the resistance within the US military, and the weakening US economy-will not stand for the stalemate any more, so cynicism is next. I predict that the Bu****es will reveal the truth about the oil grab one way or another, since most Americans can easily ignore the Empire-caused disaster in the Middle East rather than change their way of life. Some day there will be vast junkyards of SUVs, campers, and boats that will remind you of a field of vehicles in Iraq after the latest suicide bombing. A reckoning is at hand for the worst disaster in all of American history because Mercury squaring the nodes will expose the karmic consequences of causing so much bloodshed. This critical-leap point can be seen with astrology, but how it will work out in the short run is not so certain. In other words, the response to this disaster could be a massive mobilization of more troops and plans to attack Iran and/or Syria, or merely a shifting of the endangered, existing troops into running the Iraq economy and protecting US bases and embassies. Either way, many of you will see that the US is in big trouble because it has squandered its own resources, especially the goodwill of its people. These things will be evident during this New Moon and especially under the subsequent cold appraisal of Capricorn.

Amidst the building dilemma, Pluto conjuncting the New Moon on the Galactic Center in 12 says the desire for truth is deep and intense, and that it is emerging out of pain and bloodshed. Some people think Bush had a past-life as Hitler (living out a life of mind-boggling sadism), and others think he was Julius Caesar (playing his fiddle while Rome burns); well, this month he will seem to be both. Whatever happens, many will see the extent of the disaster that is building, thus many covert forces will be working against this happening because they see that everyone in America will sink with the ship. However, without the will to overcome the greed-"the American way of life"-the truth will be evaded. Chiron in Aquarius in 1 sextiling Jupiter in Sagittarius in 11 counsels that anyone can make a mistake, but the only way out of a huge mistake is to admit one's error. Chiron in Aquarius in 1 asks for courage and honesty, and with Neptune also in Aquarius in 1, we are asked to turn our attention to the greater meaning of events in life. These aspects (plus all the planets in Sag) suggest to me that people who actually have any compassion in their hearts may just step forward and respond to all the pain. The trine from Sun/Moon/Pluto to Saturn in Leo will encourage a compassionate breakthrough, but this will only be possible on the part of someone who has feelings in his heart and is not greedy. As I've suggested before, read the book, "Bush on the Couch", which will help you understand why George W. Bush is hard-hearted. He did not process the pain of his older sister dying when he was four years old, and so the inner female lies dormant in his consciousness and he covers it all up by acting like a nice guy; we need to have compassion for him to remove the negative charge he thrives on.

Uranus in Pisces in 2 (square Mars in Sag in 11) with the North Node in Pisces suggests a change in the ground rules. There would be the possibility of just going in a new direction, but Pisces is intercepted and so the empire mentality is fed by dreams of past glory and thus ignores the facts. This makes me think that a change may occur, but it will come from people outside the Bu****e circle. Colin Powell, Jimmy Carter, and many retired generals have taken risks and criticized this administration's actions, so perhaps they will be the strong voices? Lastly, Saturn in Leo is poised right on the cusp of 8, which suggests that discipline will come from secret sources, such as the counter coup in the military. Perhaps George Herbert Walker Bush will call his son to the carpet by using his old CIA crony Robert Gates (now Secretary of Defense) to change the direction, but the direction may be even worse. Meanwhile, with Venus in Capricorn in 12 exactly sextiling Uranus intercepted in Pisces in 2, maybe pillow talk is the key. The rumors are rife that Laura Bush is on the verge of serving George W his divorce papers. Perhaps that is what is will take to wipe the Alfred E. Neumann slap-happy look off his face and realize that he is in profound crisis? Probably not, since another potential Venus representative, Condi Rice, will assure him he is just perfect. Of course, Nancy Pelosi may play the Venus card in this chart.

Why do I speak out so loudly (and rashly) right now? If you read "Bush on the Couch", you will see that Bush is such an exact mirror of the American psyche, so the people just can't grasp the magnitude of what he is creating in the world. Well, the charts in the Methodology matched up with this New Moon are suggesting a big reckoning is coming soon. (See "Methodology" for the charts on 1776, Chiron-conjunct-Pluto, the 2000 Trigon, and the World Trade Center bombing.) The New Moon (NM) Chiron in 7 Aquarius is combust the South Node in the 1776 USA Founding chart, which hints that a great healing of misplaced ego in past lives is about to occur. The NM Mars in 10 Sag is combust the Chiron/Pluto conjunction of December 31, 1999, (Millennial) suggesting that an aggressive and surprising (square to Uranus) change is coming to shift the bloodshed and mayhem to a healing. How? The New Moon in 28 Sag is combust Mercury in the Chiron/Pluto conjunction chart, which means the people will fully apprehend the seriousness of all the horror and bloodshed. This New Moon transiting into the Winter Solstice is a reckoning moment when what the masses are thinking about changes pathways. The NM Chiron in Aquarius is combust Neptune in the 2000 Jupiter/Saturn conjunction (2000 Trigon), thus the excoriation of the Bu****e agenda is going to be systemic and spiritual, although it will take years to clear away the debris. Coming after the Jupiter/Saturn squares during 2005-06, the way has been discovered already, and now the reorientation has to start. I think every American who supports the war should be required to adopt an Iraqi refugee, since 100,000 people are fleeing Iraq each month.

Lastly and mysteriously, the NM South Node in Virgo is combust the Sun in the World Trade Center (WTC) bombing chart. This final element suggests that the event that will change the current stalemate will be the exposure of the Bu****e involvement in 9/11, or at least a great number of people with power will realize the truth must be told. I've mentioned many times that we have been stuck in a time lock since the 9/11 and nothing will change until that time lock is removed by exposing the truth. So, look for the Winter Solstice reading next for an analysis of how that process might work out from the Winter Solstice to the Spring Equinox.

Barbara Hand Clow

www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

kundalini
21-12-2006, 05:01 AM
Thanks for posting this Lapis. Very interesting.

Kundalini.

Lapis
21-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Happy Winter Solstice everyone! Because this reading or report by Barbara Hand Clow is so important IMO, and because it will not be archived after 3 months, I wanted to copy out the whole thing here. As the months roll by it will make more and more sense as they always do. I know its long and even if you don't like "astrology" or aren't interested in the Mayan calender, I ask you to please read this whole report and ponder what its saying and what you, and all the rest of us, can do within ourselves to improve everything for all. ESPAVO.

Also, the words that are **** out in it are president "Bush" and Clow adds "ite or "ites" to the end of Bush, hence why the forum turns it into Bu**** ! :wink:

2006 Winter Solstice: December 21, 2006 / View Chart

North of the Equator, the enveloping peace of the Winter Solstice comes to Earth when calm minds encourage Gaia to return to balance and to hibernate under the snow. In spite of the alarming condition of the solid world so far during the Galactic Underworld (1999-2011), the harmony in our hearts, minds, and souls is the key to releasing the great powers of the 2006 Winter Solstice. As we've seen with the New Moon yesterday, radical change is actually happening in the world, and the elements that are holding it back are under significant scrutiny now. Yesterday's New Moon had six planets in Sagittarius poised to move into Capricorn one by one, and so I noted "the formative powers of Capricorn are going to be the tool for the spiritual quantum-leap potential of so much Sagittarian force". That is how we must understand the 2006 Winter Solstice chart.

During these days, the clarity and focus of each person on Earth has a great impact on the universe while Pluto transits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and opens Earth like an exotic flower. No wonder the astronomers are trying to remove Pluto as the most transformative power of the Zodiac! Since each one of our thoughts is recorded in the spiritual world (especially in the 6th dimension), the seeds in the deep underworld can germinate when they are watered by our tears and fertilized by our thoughts. This birthing potential is the most potent when the new solar light comes, which is why the Winter Solstice was the key festival more than 5000 years ago. The megalithic people knew that all species are encouraged to germinate when the light increases, and for humans, the seeds for our gardens are sown in our minds. The Winter Solstice is wonderful because it is the time when your mind can be a knife slicing through the dimensions so that inner vision reveals the secrets lying in other worlds. Enough complex archetypes! Let's get practical!

Hopefully, you brought forth new things and ideas for your Spring Equinox intentions? Can you remember what they were? Those potential creations that were significant choices deepened during the summer, became more clear in your world as you balanced them during the fall, and now it is time to integrate these things with the shifting planetary field-what seems to be ordinary reality "out there". Yet, what you have been creating seems so out of whack with the outer field, right? And this is confusing. There is a reason for this discontinuity, and planets moving into Capricorn are going to create practicalities that will shift ordinary reality more than you can imagine right now. Because there were so many major grand squares, T-squares, and squares during late 2005 and most of 2006, traumatic inner emotional fields have been manifesting in the outer field to an extreme degree. This analysis needs to be very political and global because unprocessed inner anger and judgment are the cause of the violence in the world. Inner peace will not be ours without first facing our shadows. This is why the Galactic Underworld is so intense; the thirteen Days of the Galactic Underworld are designed to reveal all our past shadows, and Pluto (the rejected archetype) is the conductor of the symphony.

Based on Carl Johan Calleman's research in The Mayan Calendar, a great example of how this shadow play works for Americans was shown by the US invading a sovereign nation-Iraq-during Day Three of the Galactic Underworld-Dec. 15, 2002 to December 10, 2003. Listen very carefully: This happened during Day Three because the US was possessed by its darkest shadow-the unprocessed Civil War that happened during Day Three of the Planetary Underworld-1834-1854. Americans butchered each other and never healed their wounds from their own civil war, so now the action they took during Day Three has become a heart-breaking civil war in Iraq. This building chaos is dangerously threatening the whole world since the Bu****es want America to be the global empire, so we have to focus on it. Adding to the intensity of this time-coded historical stew, the corresponding Day Three of the National Underworld was 1538-1144 BC, when monotheism developed. Thus the neo-cons actually do believe they must save the world from "the Axis of Evil", which for them is an exploding angry shadow. Therefore, many of us need to study the unhealed residues of the Civil War, such as racism, do-goodism, and economic dominance. Meanwhile, during Day Five, all the people in the world need to transform their inner judgments coming from three thousand years of monotheism, such as we saw with Judeo-Christianity's suppression of all other religions. We have a lot of homework this winter, and we've got to do it to have any free energy for ourselves when the Spring Equinox comes.

As I've repeated many times, the Bu****e neo-con desire to control the world caused them to intentionally utilize the great structural powers of the May 2000 Trigon (Jupiter conjunct Saturn every 20 years) and they became the leaders of the world's political agenda during the Galactic Underworld. During Night Four-November 29, 2005, to November 24, 2006-the full extent of the American megalomania became apparent to the world through events that occurred during the recent Jupiter/Saturn squares-Dec. 17, 2005, and June 23 and October 25, 2006. I would say that these squares revealed that the US is crafting a total Middle East oil grab, since Jupiter is money and resources and Saturn is structural dominance. I noticed that Bush more frequently used the phrase "protecting the American way of life" (ie, gobble up the remaining resources) during these Jupiter/Saturn squares; he thinks he is a good guy gassing your car and heating your McMansion! So, our job as individuals is to transform the American way of life-and this is actually happening. Many states and cities are passing their own stricter environmental rules, and individuals are changing their habits. Do not be too frustrated; we can't do it all over night, but our ways of life are changing! If you doubt this, go out and try to get a fair price for your gas guzzler or your oversized house. If your car and house are reasonable, notice how valuable they are becoming.

Meanwhile, resistance against the neo-con hegemony is building, and the November elections right after the October 25, 2006, Jupiter/Saturn square showed that the majority of people oppose Bu****e dominance; the House and Senate were voted into Democratic control even though there was a lot of Republican voter manipulation. This gave many Americans-and the world-new hope for a return to balance in the US, but these hopes may be dampened in the Senate by the suspicious brain illness of Senator Tim Johnson. (Tie votes in the Senate would belong to **** Cheney if a Republican is appointed to Johnson's seat if he cannot recover.) Meanwhile, the disastrous mess that the Bu****es have caused in Iraq and throughout the Middle East is a fait accompli of Biblical proportions. It is very symbolic that the nine great electrical lines that feed Baghdad have almost all been severed and the lights are going out. The world collective field is in great pain as we go into the new winter light; people feed it to promote their own gods until they just have to let go. This need to let go of beliefs and judgments is the reason your personal inner peace and contemplation is so needed now.

If the tide had not turned after the final Jupiter-square-Saturn in late October, the United States would probably be bombing Iran right now, but now they do not dare to do it. A new alignment of Middle Eastern countries is formulating with Iran and Syria as leaders, as well as Jordan and Egypt. Why is this crazy show unfolding? Well, the neo-cons believed the world was coming to an end in 2006 because that is what Michael Drosnan said the Bible predicts (see The Bible Code II), but as usual with hack prophets, we're all still here and now this mess needs to be cleaned up. The neo-cons also thought the way to get more power for the US was to destabilize the Middle East (the oil grab), which they have accomplished: Each month 100,000 people are pouring out of Iraq and flowing into the other Middle Eastern countries, mostly Iran and Syria. Well, guess what? Because of this massive destabilization, out of sheer necessity, people in the Middle East are pulling together and seeking their own ways for solving the problems. The hideous death and carnage is merely the evening news in the US, yet for those living in the Middle East, events in Iraq, Lebanon, and Gaza are the frightening scepter of chaos. Yet, deep within, they will resist being transformed into another Saudi Arabia.

According to Carl Johan Calleman, now that we have experienced Breakthrough and the entrance into Day Five, the advanced unifying synthesis must come from the East because the de facto leader of the West-the US-is morally and soon-to-be financially bankrupt. European countries have learned that distance from America is the safest policy, and unless deep change comes from within the US very quickly, it will be abandoned by a world hoping that removal of support will cut down US aggression. The situation in the world is so dire that we would all be fools not to name real truths and adopt radical change within ourselves. So, the big question is, what does the analysis of Day Five offer us as a pathway for making radical shifts within ourselves that could shift the outer world? What is Pluto on the Galactic Center showing us?

As the Sun moves into Capricorn, Pluto in Sagittarius conjuncts the Winter Solstice Sun; this aspect inspires us to manifest powers from the Galactic Center during this whole winter season. As a result, the real spiritual potential of humanity is being supported. Pluto conjuncts the Galactic Center exactly on December 29, 2006, and on July 17 and October 28, 2007; thus, we are immersed in hard-core galactic awakening over the next ten months. For those who follow the research of Carl Calleman and myself, by the way, the awakening of galactic consciousness is a thirteen-step process of the Galactic Underworld-January 5, 1999, through October 28, 2011. Day Five (the eighth step of the process) is when the advanced unifying synthesis of the galactic awakening emerges, which began November 24, 2006. So, what is galactic consciousness? And what is "the advanced unifying synthesis"?

This is the subject matter of my May 2007 book, The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind, and I can summarize some possibilities. First of all, awakening the galactic mind means we are each becoming galactocentric, a form of awareness that I believe we once possessed but lost. The Mayan Calendar seems to track the healing of this rift, and Pluto on the Galactic Center means 2006 through 2008 are the major years of great change in our mentality. For me, understanding this issue involved writing a whole book, yet here I can say that Earth was quarantined from the universe (and therefore the Galaxy) for very good reasons. For complex reasons, during our evolution humans became violent and fearful; we are a danger to all life in the universe until we adopt peace. Now, with Pluto transiting the Galactic Center during the Galactic Underworld, the quarantine is being lifted, which is forcing each one of us to take responsibility for our unprocessed anger, which manifests as violence and/or greed. During Day Five when Pluto transits the Galactic Center, one-by-one we will choose life over death, kindness over greed, healing over repression, and compassion over power. The majority of humans will soon fully realize that war is caused by organized religions, and that the killing is not worth it. A huge wave of human compassion will stanch the blood, so that war ceases to exist. Of course, this great wave may manifest as great earth changes and elemental chaos. Remember, the 1918 flu pandemic made it impossible to continue WWI. I am not saying that world peace will come in 2007; actually by the Mayan Calendar I think it is not possible before August 2008. But, I am saying that people will see that war must end as the advanced unifying synthesis of 2007; each one of us must emit peace in our hearts.

Back to the Sun moving into Capricorn and Pluto on the Galactic Center. Subtle interplay between the energies of the Galactic Center and the potency of the new winter light in Capricorn suggests how the advanced unifying synthesis will emerge. Therefore this Winter Solstice chart is of great importance. Then, after Pluto conjuncts the Galactic Center three times over the next ten months (see dates above), Pluto will be in 0 degrees Capricorn on the Winter Solstice Sun in December 2008! That is, when the Winter Solstice Sun goes into Capricorn in 2008, it will be exactly on Pluto. Therefore, the activation of the galactic mind during 2007 (advanced unifying synthesis) will manifest at the practical level (Capricorn) in 3D nuts and bolts during 2008. Whatever needs to change on this planet to eliminate war so that we can lift Earth's quarantine is going to happen during only two years time! If not, Earth remains quarantined, and we all lose our chance (the possibility tracked by the Maya) to attain universal consciousness on Earth during the Universal Underworld of 2011, when evolution once again accelerates by twenty times. To put it more simply, only people who are peaceful will be able to handle the acceleration of time-20 X 20-in 2011. That is why you must work so hard yourself to find inner peace in an outer field designed to keep you from exactly that; and astrology does offer guidance.

The 2006 Winter Solstice offers each one of us a personal plan for how to accomplish inner peace, which will spread its glow from our hearts around the world. Let's look at the potential. As we've seen, the subtle interplay between the Winter Solstice (WS) Sun and Pluto defines the agenda-to create peace in the world and reenter the universe. To see how we might do that, we look to Saturn, our best guide for structure and form, especially when the Sun is in Capricorn. Saturn trining Pluto and the Sun is telling us that taking on the deepest levels of transformation and clearing is the only way; lucky for Earth, Pluto always transforms reality. You either change with Pluto or you die, period. Saturn also trines Mercury, meaning we will each have the knowledge we need, and we will have the will to use it because Saturn is in Leo. By the way, Saturn turned retrograde a few weeks ago on December 5, so this knowledge, depth, and development of will is an inner process until April 19, 2009, when Saturn turns direct. Therefore, the inner work that is naturally intense during the winter season is very much aided by our best friend Saturn. Okay, fine, so how? Our master of energy, Mars in Sagittarius, is still conjunct Jupiter in Sagittarius, and so the way to accomplish making peace within is through aggressive spiritual mastery, activating kundalini, and expanding ourselves spiritually in all ways. How can you do that? It is time to study the past and current spiritual masters, to adopt the principles they have taught for millennia, and to walk right away from the bombs, blood, and anger. Just do it!

Of course, these wonderful ideas aren't going to come to much unless we feel the urgency of the alchemy that is coming in now. As always, feelings are the key, and we are living with an outrageous dichotomy between the feelings of the people on the planet and the lack of feelings on the part of political and religious "leaders". Let's be truthful, the "leaders" don't give a hog's *** about what you and I think right now, and they will try to dishearten the people by expanding war. On the day of the New Moon yesterday, Bush was talking about increasing the military and the new Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, was in Iraq for his photo ops. Yet, our collective feelings are more powerful than politicians who use astrology to manipulate the public mood. Venus and the Moon are conjunct in Capricorn, and this conjunction is a sacred force to Muslims. The great goddess, the inner feminine within us all, shines brightly in the lucid moonlight lighting their minds. In Capricorn, Venus/Moon knows the hardest truths and has the greatest perseverance. In the long run, truth, balance with the Earth, fertility, and love are stronger than male aggression. Watch out when the feminine understands exactly what is going on, for she can see into your soul. For those of you who don't know it yet, Christ (called Issa by Muslims) is a sacred teacher for Islamic spiritualists, especially Sufis. Christians seem to think they own this great teacher, but their lies about his real life show they do not. What's amazing to me these days is that the mutual awareness of sharing this same guide could instantly end the wars!

Looking for how great shifts can happen, we look to Uranus and Neptune. Uranus in Pisces seeks spiritual transformation at all costs now, and Uranus exactly squares Mars in Sagittarius. This aspects tells us the shift is going to be revolutionary, it is going to be full of surprises for everyone, and that a radical and unpredictable level of spiritual focus will carry through the whole winter season. The sky is saying "Change is coming and nobody can stop it". The neo-cons think Jesus is going to come out of the clouds over the temple in Jerusalem, yet the Goddess sees he just needs to walk out the back door of the Vatican! With Neptune in Aquarius, we seek spiritual guidance from other worlds to transform our reality, which may be why there are no contemporary American religious leaders speaking out these days. Neptune is sextiling Mercury in Sagittarius, which offers spiritual clarity. Neptune also is quincunx the lunar South Node in Virgo, which asks for past-life spiritual knowledge. Mercury is squaring the lunar nodes at the same time, so mental clarity can access past-life information to better understand our times. Because of Carl Calleman's discoveries, many thousands of researchers are observing how resonant trends from the Planetary and National underworlds are being processed during each phase of the Galactic Underworld. I believe that the religious expression of the advanced unifying synthesis will be clarification of the real truth about Christ's life; this great master may come forth as the peacemaker between the East and the West. Mercury squaring the nodes with Neptune quincunx the South Node suggests that secret information-and new thought about Christ-will emerge during the winter, now that Dan Brown (The DaVinci Code) has done such an effective job getting it started. Lastly, Chiron in Aquarius sextiles Jupiter in Sagittarius, allowing personal expansion when we face inner wounds and blocks.

Overall, this Winter Solstice is very subtle and potent, and to understand how this energy might play out in Washington, DC, we add house positions to our analysis. The Winter Solstice Sun is in the fifth house (5), suggesting that events in the Capitol will be an amusing game of checkers. There is a lot of energy in this possibility because the Sun is joined with Pluto (deep analysis and deathly games), Mercury (mental wizardry), Mars (war and force), and Jupiter (expansion). Therefore, the Bu****es are going to be obsessed with one clever move after another, and they will be playing little attention to the people, represented by Venus/Moon in Capricorn in 6. Because the clear light of intuition and feminine receptivity is in 6, it could win any game and out castle any foe this winter, but this victory will not be visible until Saturn goes direct in April. Individuals who are sleuthing the real truth and figuring out the global elite game will facilitate the inner feminine's ability to win the game; and they will reveal spiritual surprises with Uranus in 8 squaring Mars in 5. Ominously for the Bu****es, Uranus in Pisces is in 8 as it sextiles Venus/Moon and squares Mars in Sagittarius in 5. This suggests they will be enjoying their games so much that they will greatly overplay their hands. The Mars/Uranus square four minutes before the Solstice reveals the Bu****es have gone way too far with war, and they know it but they have to be right. This square certainly suggests they may be stupid enough to attack Iran, or anybody else who annoys them. Whatever they do, the Bu****es will be determined and disciplined (which for them means following the same old plans) since Saturn in Leo is in 1 and trine to Pluto in Sagittarius.

Meanwhile, other songs are being heard. Taurus is intercepted in 10 and Scorpio in 4, so the Bu****es' lack of grounding in the real world will grow and grow; they will blindly ignore the strong signals to stop and assess the intensifying dark side. The North Node in Pisces close to Uranus suggests unexpected changes and revelations of dark energy, especially when Uranus is conjunct the North Node beginning just after the Spring Equinox. There will be confusions and abandonment by allies with Neptune in Aquarius in 7, yet also the possibility of learning from the allies exists with Chiron in Aquarius in 7 sextiling Jupiter in Sagittarius. This is an odd Winter Solstice because there is so much energy in Sagittarius while the Capricorn energy moves in.

Whatever happens, I think we will all be amazed by how much truth we garner this winter, even though it does not look like an easy one at all. Whether our "leaders" can make that critical leap from seeing painful truths and changing their course remains to be seen; meanwhile, each one of us can change ourselves from within. Basically it is our job to pull the plug on the empire any way we can energetically. With Uranus exactly squaring Mars right during the Winter Solstice, it looks like the violence will only stop when people just can't stand it anymore. Also, the Mars/Uranus square strongly hints of big resistance right within the military. Watch for such trends during the day of the Solstice for indications of how things might go for the whole winter. Observe the feelings in your own heart that are demanding peace in your world, and strengthen them. For those of you who are Americans, read about your own Civil War, since nobody but can process this terrible time except Americans. Solstice blessings to all!

Barbara Hand Clow

Enlightener
22-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Lapis; do you think that we could change our astrological influences by moving to other galaxies?

Enlightener

dreamer
22-12-2006, 10:57 AM
sagatarius rocks . . hee,hee.

Lapis
29-12-2006, 12:51 AM
:laughing11: Sagittarius does rock dreamer, and belated Happy B-Days to all of the Sagittarius Sun folks http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5419/sagface4zd.gif .

And speaking of Sagittarius.....here's some great info from the 2006 Winter Solstice issue of The Pleiadian TIMES newsletter by Barbara Marciniak that talks about the current transit of Pluto in Sagittarius conjuncting the GC - Galactic Center from Dec. 2006 throughout all of 2007. Because infomation about this rare planetary transit is hard to find, I wanted to quote random bits and pieces about it from the TIMES.

A note first: the Pleiadians (through Marciniak) have talked about what They call "The Nanosecond" which refers to the time period from 1987 (Harmonic Convergence) through to the end of the Mayan calendar 2012. A 25 year long period of super intense, increasingly condensed energetic transformation broken up into the first 10 year long phase, the second 10 year long phase which we've just finished, and now this last and most intense 5 year long "phase three" of it. So when reading this and they mention the "nanosecond", this is what that term is referring to.

"....The Galactic Center is considered a source of ancient truths and creativity. On December 29th, 2006, Pluto arrives dressed as the great transformer and bard of change to make the first in a series of rare alignments with the Galactic Center; two more take place in 2007 on July 17th and October 28th. These conjunctions occur every 250 years or so and tend to usher in times of profound transformation. Pluto triggering the glactic hot spot on the great roulette wheel of the zodiac will spice up 2007 with stunning new truths in every arena of life. This energy will change the entire world.

The timing of Pluto's precise alignment with the Galactic Center officially opens the door to phase three of the nanosecond, the years 2007 through 2012, where the acceleration of energy increases 100,000-fold each successive year. Phase three will truly encompass some of the most important years of your life. As energies increase, your creative abilities will develop through a rich change in mental, physical, emotional and spiritual awareness. You will need to dream larger dreams into reality. There are no preset limitaitons to what you can create because the energy of existence is highly cooperative....

"In phase three, your imagination will prove to be your very best friend, because it is your greatest tool for manifesting thoughts and desires into reality.....

"Light frequencies from the Galactic Center and other places in the cosmos are dispersed by the Sun throughout the solar system. External stimulation to the brain by light frequencies can produce alterations in brain chemistry, resulting in an entrainment with the new frequency patterns. Perceptual and behavioral changes follow....

" As energy accelerates, mass events will increase in magnitude and momentum, and personal experiences will grow richer in significance. And being that your creative powers will be greatly enhanced, whatever you put your mind to will be expanded upon. It is of premier importance to recognize and discern between harmful toxic energies and those that provide mental, emotional, physical and spiritual balance....

"Phase three will bring home the hard truths of responsibility and accountability for how society has managed and developed energy in the dense levels of material existence.....

"As the womb of truth, the Galactic Center represents the ultimate loving Mother: she is tolerant and kind, generous with her gifts, constant in her integrity, and she deals with things in a no-nonsense manner. Since world religions do not share the truths of Earth's important cosmic connections, 2007 will certianly feature religious unheavals that lead to new realizations of the spiritual aspect of existence. People will be compelle to confront their beliefs and examine the trughts they identify with. Piscean faith-based religions will be under fire. It will be a year of purposeful cover-ups concerning concepts of god and tremendous confusion in spiritual terms for how these traditional beliefs affeted the development of world reality. Dealing with the presence of non-physical entities will beco,me a heightened focus of learning. When beliefs come crashing down, people will feel caught in a tug of war between what they want to ideally believe and what is really going on. Throughout phase three, modern society's most cherished beliefs and ideas will simply no longer work.

"....The mismanagement of money has reached unsustainable extremes, and 2007 will host a realty check extraordinaire to personal and global economies. In response, common sense will return to bring out the best in creative solutions.....

".....The new solar cycle 24 is beginning its solar maxima period, which will peak in 2011-2012. From 2007 through 2012 there will be massive demonstrations of the Sun's power, accompanied by a considerable number of highly unusual celestial events such as surprise visits, unexpected comet passes, remarkable fields of supernovas and changes in pulsars, the galactic light-based communication system. Everything is connected; therfore, as life-changing energie take hold on Earth, the energetic effects are realized in the depths of the galaxy and beyond...."

www.pleiadians.com

ljepotica
07-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Hey Lapis,

I got a question to ask...

I'm afraid I don't know my rising sign etc as I don't know which hour I was born.

Not only is it not on my birth certificate but both my parents passed and to make it even more sticky, the hospital I was born in closed down some years ago.

I only know I am a Taurus-born 20th May.

Is there any way of finding out other aspects of astrology regarding me??

I mean if it can't be done then no worries but it would be good if there was a way...

Thanks in advance.

Lots of love,

xxxxx

Lapis
07-01-2007, 11:55 PM
ljepotica,

Huummm? The birth time's not on the birth certificate? Is there anyone else like aunts, uncles, grandparents etc that might know the time you were born? If not, then we can at least easily get the location of all the planets on the day of your birth. If you are able to find your birth time (exact hour and minutes - am or pm), PM me with it and your birth data and I'll PM you with the location of the planets on that day, and if you do find the time, I'll have your natal chart done at that free site and let you know.

Even without knowing the birth time, the planets signs will give you great insights.

ljepotica
12-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey Lapis,

I'm afraid I cannot even find any aunts or uncles as my parents came from Pakistan over 30 years ago to the U.K me and my sister were born in the U.K and all of my relatives live either in the US or Pakistan-only my parents were in the U.K...

Flip!!! There is no way of finding out...or does anybody from England know if it is at all possible to find out births in a specific year especially in a hospital that has closed down? Does anyone know of any websites?

Seems like someone doesn't want me to find out more...lol...

Lapis
19-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Capricorn New Moon: January 18, 2007 View Chart

"This January's New Moon in Capricorn continues the recent theme of the New Moons being in the late degrees of the sign followed by many planets in the next sign, in this case Aquarius. Therefore, right after these New Moons, first the Moon, then the Sun, move along and transit over the planets in the next sign, releasing their archetypal powers-the power of our minds with Mercury; healing with Chiron; access to spirituality with Neptune; and feminine receptivity with Venus. Since these planets are all in Aquarius, essential transformational powers are also released into the planetary field; there is going to be a lot of action with this New Moon. This process tends to activate the most mature energies of the New Moon's sign-in this case, philosophical Capricorn-and then to dump that knowledge quickly and deeply into the next sign, where it releases. The emotional (Moon) and psychological (Sun) implications of the knowledge of the next sign develop during the month, like aging cheese or wine.

This pattern of mature New Moons activating many subsequent planets has been happening since the fall of 2006; ends with the Pisces New Moon in March; and has tended to reveal the true implications of many things. There is more truth (and also evil) percolating in our world than I have seen since the 1960s. Of course, resistance to the truth is daunting, discouraging, and sometimes heart-breaking: liars fight hard to erase their trails because they have so much to lose if they get caught. Bush acting like the bully on the block and being an unfair debater is enraging the majority of Americans, as well as most people around the world. Regardless, we are in the midst of the advanced unifying synthesis, as defined by Carl Calleman. This means, we must trust our inner knowing, maintain our faith in the divine plan, and take actions in the world to manifest the plan. This New Moon has fantastic spiritual potential, and the Aquarius New Moon which follows in February will effectively reap this Capricorn richness. Because of this great potential, this will be a very high reading. Many students were very inspired by my 2006 Winter Solstice reading with its clear identification of the deep hidden issues we are all processing. Well, astrology shows that many of us will have the courage to process human pain and fear; you may even feel ecstatic during this process!

This New Moon in 29 Capricorn represents the most advanced maturation of Capricorn wisdom, which is deep insight, true spiritual attainment, and the joy of cherishing day-to-day life. Capricorn's ruling planet-Saturn-is in Leo and quincunxes the New Moon. Therefore, the wisdom of the heart supported by our wills inspires us to attain Capricorn's spiritual depth; at the same time, we are feeling that each moment in our personal lives matters, and what we think and do actually changes the planet. Note that Saturn's favorite human process is individuation. Saturn was exactly quincunx the Sun on January 13, and on that day I could see how world systems will change during this winter. Also on January 13, Mars was conjunct Pluto on the Galactic Center, which I will analyze in detail in a moment. In response to Saturn in Leo quincunxing the New Moon, and to many other aspects during the Capricorn lunation, you will be experiencing potent spiritual access within a world that is spinning out of control. You may feel you have the master keys of alchemy while being in a tornado during this lunation! Do not doubt what you know; we all must harvest the fruits of Pluto's transit on the Galactic Center. Energies are being released now that will mow down resistance to the changes that must come to save our planet.

Regarding Pluto and Mars on the Galactic Center (GC), Pluto is combust (within a 1 degree orb) the GC from December 2, 2006, through January 28, 2007, and Mars was combust the GC January 10-15, 2007. I was very closely watching what the Bu****es were doing during January 10-15 because it is their manifesto for the winter season. The exact conjunction of Mars and Pluto was January 13, when Saturn was exactly quincunx the Sun. George Bush nervously gave his "surge speech" on January 10, 2007, amidst building public resistance to his war policy in Iraq, when he announced his intention to widen US aggression in the world whether Congress and the public agreed or not. During January 11 and 12, various members of Congress expressed outrage at Bush's agenda, especially to his saber-rattling at Iran. On January 13, the Bu****es used the media to push their agendas while war resistance and chaos in Iraq was building to a fever pitch, and Condi Rice traveled to the Middle East in her designer clothes to arm-twist Arab potentates. Then on Sunday (January 14), as Mars began moving beyond the GC, metal-mouthed Cheney triumphantly gave a major speech claiming that Bush can do anything he wants, while in Iraq al Maliki's henchmen hanged and decapitated Saddam Hussein's half-brother.

As you can see, Mars-conjunct-Pluto on the GC fully revealed what the Bu****es plan on doing during Pluto's transits of the GC during 2007, which of course intensifies resistance to their personal path to the Apocalypse. Remember, events that usually take years to process are occurring in just a few short years during the Galactic Underworld-1999-2011-and we can see exactly what Bush intends to do by observing what he was doing from January 10 to15. When you play poker, do you show your hand? The chart for his "surge speech" [January 10, 2007, 9:00 PM EST, US Capitol Building] and the content of what he said is the Bush/Cheney Declaration of WW III! The bullies on the block have put up their dukes by injecting a vile force into our world that will be processed by the people on the planet during the winter; this could be seen in the Winter Solstice but was clarified by Mar/Pluto on the GC. Meanwhile, the power of the people is the greatest force on the planet, and now many leaders in Congress can see exactly what Bush intends to do. Therefore, the whole winter season and especially the New Moon in Capricorn will involve an ongoing battle to contain a little madman wearing a diamond, sapphire, and ruby flag pin.

Mars, Saturn, and Pluto transits are forcing each one of us to be really clear about how we feel about the world around us. We are assessing how much we can change the world based on entirely new human ways of life; retarded adolescents cannot be allowed to run the world anymore. Pluto on the GC and related transits (as well as Jupiter in Sagittarius) are making it impossible to separate our personal frequencies from global events; we must master our own frequency patterns in this field. For example, we can see that the US was involved in the timing of Saddam Hussein's execution, since it was cynically timed to happen exactly when Pluto transited the Galactic Center! Because of such barbarity in a world where many people have become more civilized, Hussein-a man who was very much disliked by most people in the world, including many Muslims-is now being thought of as a martyr. This frequency field that the Bu****es have created during the Mars/Saturn/Pluto transits forces each one of us to see and face our inner darkness and pain. I ask you, who is the man responsible for hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths in Iraq? I will refrain from naming him, but that same ironic thought was in the minds of many people when they saw the noose around Hussein's neck and the expression on his face.

Other aspects in the Capricorn New Moon suggest how the unfolding drama may play out, and even I cannot believe what is going on in the heavens! Neptune in Aquarius is combust Venus (they were exactly conjunct just four hours before this New Moon). Before this, Venus was combust Chiron on January 10. Therefore, events around January 10 show us how the feminine (Venus) will heal us (Chiron) during the feminine transformation (Venus) of all planetary spiritual agencies (Neptune in Aquarius). Who is playing out the role of Venus?? Not Pelosi, not Hillary, not Paris Hilton, but onto the stage charges Michelle Manhart ("Man-Heart")!

Adorable in all ways, Michelle-US Air Force Staff Sergeant, who was in Kuwait in 2002-is February's Playboy centerfold in an issue titled "Tough Love"! Well, the way to get out of the military during Vietnam was to act like you were gay, now the way to get out is to strip! Cute Michelle is shown partially clothed wearing her dog tags while yelling and holding weapons, and we also see her completely nude. She has been relieved of her duties because "she does not meet the high standards we expect of our airmen" (italics mine and the quotes are from CNN.com). Manhart responds with "I was standing up for my rights, I didn't do anything wrong". Meanwhile, we are now hearing of people being called up for the Surge who finished their service in the military with an honorable discharge twenty years ago. You, Michelle, did everything right. In one perfect creative act timed exactly right, you have taken off the emperor's clothes and revealed the truth about the military! During Bush's declaration of WW III on January 10 (see above to cast the chart), Venus was exactly combust Chiron in 8 Aquarius. The Bu****es chose that moment because of Mars/Pluto aspects to the Galactic Center, but somebody didn't notice Venus/Chiron at 9 PM EST on January 10, 2007, which could unleash the Goddess, Sekhmet. The emperor has lost his clothes, Airwoman Manhart took hers all off, and possibly even Islamists will be able to appreciate her brilliant salvo. Wow! Sounds like the Pleiadians are at work here!

When Venus reaches Uranus in Pisces on February 7, we'll see what the feminine role in the transformation of religions (Uranus in Pisces on the North Node) will be. The result could be something like the inner pain of the American troops in Iraq rising to such a fever pitch that they would no longer be able to deny what the woman within knows-quit taking orders to kill women and children!!! Of course, with these aspects, the mother-of-five Nancy Pelosi may be seen as a great leader (whether the media focuses on her pearls and facial work or not) and may successfully challenge the Bu****es. Watch for other female leaders to emerge and for signs that men are responding to their own inner feminine, and be sure and go out and get your copy of Playboy!

Neptune/Venus is in a wide opposition to Saturn retrograde in Leo, so there is no doubt these awakenings will be profound and structurally significant. Saturn will oppose Neptune for the second time February 28, 2007, when women's wisdom can transmute spiritual structures. For example, the mindset of the neocon Christian fundamentalist is profoundly patriarchal, and it is voraciously greedy because it is empty inside. This insane hunger plans to destroy anything that is in the way of the "American way of life". However, women are survivors and may rise up against this crazy apocalyptical ecocide.

Mercury in Aquarius is conjunct Chiron (exact on January 20), which offers us knowledge about the mechanics of healing. They are both sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius, which expands and liberates these healing powers. Do not forget that the Sun in late Capricorn will move along and conjunct all these planets in Aquarius, except for Mercury which moves faster than the Sun. These are great aspects for personal growth, and they will tend to foil the evil plans of oppressive political systems. For example, all the guys who worked with Michelle will certainly enjoy this month's Playboy, as well as all the other guys in the military.

Jupiter in Sagittarius closely squares Uranus in Pisces (exact on January 22), an aspect that is really going to reveal how the spiritual transformation processes will work out during 2007. Jupiter-square-Uranus means that shocking truths will come out that will rattle rigid belief systems. Since Jupiter is in Sagittarius (spirituality and religion) and Uranus is in Pisces (transformation of spirituality and religion), more and more people in the world will be examining the Middle Eastern consequences of Jewish and Christian fundamentalism. People might see that Judeo-Christian fundamentalists (who believe in a soon-to-come apocalypse) are merely ploys used for the Bush/Cheney Middle Eastern oil-grab. This is the first Jupiter-square-Uranus; the second one is May 10; and the third one is October 9, which will finish out this major theme during 2007. Uranus will flush out resistance to the great changes that must come now within world religions, and then the greater galactic spirituality will inspire religions in December 2007 when Jupiter and Pluto conjunct the Galactic Center.

A great balancing between East and West is inevitable, because Western powers have invaded and carved up the Middle East and awakened the sleeping giant, Islam. The Jupiter/Uranus squares will expose the truth: the West has spawned a repeat of the battle between David and Goliath. Remember who won that battle the last time around? And this time, Goliath is not fighting on his home turf. Well, how can you process these great archetypal dramas? I've already suggested doing some reading about the American Civil War now that the US has triggered a Shiite/Sunni civil war in Iraq. I also highly recommend reading Jimmy Carter's latest book-Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid. Carter does a great job of showing why the Jewish State did have to be created in 1948, but he also establishes that excessive American/British support for Israel is tipping the balance in the Middle East and causing the Western conflict with Islam. Carter's book is very balanced, and really helps the reader consider both sides of the struggle over Israel/Palestine. Meanwhile, on January 10, fourteen people working in the Carter Center quit their jobs to protest Carter's book. I think Carter deserves and needs our reader support.

Pluto conjuncting Mars in Sagittarius flushes out the galactic implications of death, the underworld, and male aggression, and tests how far male powers will go to get what they want. I will look into this question more closely regarding Washington, DC, in a moment, but what could this aspect mean for you as an individual? The answer is simple and harsh: During the last quarter Moon (Jan. 11) up to this New Moon, you've felt deep pain over the hideous carnage in the world, and are some of you may be feeling pain over Earth's quarantine in the universe? You may see parts of yourself that have not been cleansed yet, and this is making it hard for you to handle the amazing powers coming from the Galactic Center. Don't worry! The first transit of Pluto on the Galactic Center (Dec. 30) was the time to see the truth, and then Mars came along to make sure you don't miss it. With the other transits of Pluto to the Galactic Center, you will change yourself and learn to handle gamma rays from the Galactic Center, which will also bring the end of war.

Lastly, Uranus in Pisces is conjunct the lunar North Node and will be close to the North Node through April 2007. This conjunction will help you clear your own karma that has accrued by your participation in the historical agendas of the world religions. Uranus on the North Node will release the past so that spirituality can transform the world. Whatever your faith was, or still is, we have all experienced participation in the National Underworld religions. During the Galactic Underworld, every religion that continues to encourage death and duality will go away; they must quickly become vehicles of peace and compassion, or else disappear. What each one of you believes inside now will change these structures which are being rocked by the forces in the Galactic Center that intend peace for Earth. The universal intelligence is the advanced unifying synthesis, yet we are the ones who must detect this greatly expanded truth. Remember, religions are based on beliefs, and if nobody believes them anymore, they collapse like pricked balloons.

Now it is time to examine the New Moon cast for Washington, DC, so we can add house analysis to this reading. Since the Bu****es conspired with the Shiites to have Saddam Hussein and his other co-defendants executed while Pluto was combust the GC, and Bush has declared WW III. Gerry and I will be on a boat going around the tip of South America during February, and I will not be able to observe world events enough to include them in my readings of the next New Moon. Instead, I will look at the chart for Washington, DC, now to anticipate how the field will be playing out during the next few months. Since I will be gone, you get to watch the show and see whether what astrology suggests is accurate. Being so far away forced me to do all three winter moons and the Spring Equinox way in advance, which enabled me to see that this winter is going to be incredibly formative for all beings on Earth. Bon voyage!

In the chart cast for Washington, DC, the New Moon is in the fourth house (4) along with Mercury and Chiron in Aquarius. This suggests the Capital will be engaged in a deep, emotional, and traumatic struggle for power. Bush is so used to getting what he wants that he will not act like a typical Lame Duck. With Mercury conjunct Chiron in Aquarius, the Bu****es will believe their ideas are the best and most healing for America. With the Mars/Pluto conjunction 3 along with Jupiter in Sagittarius, they will be sure they are the wisest of all, and they will flood the media with blood and gore. The emphasis will be on more troops, more war, and more scenes chosen to show that America is right. But remember, the pharmaceuticals own much of the media, so this winter will be a great time to sell drugs for headaches, stomachaches, high blood pressure, and impotency. Why not turn off the TV and enjoy February's Playboy instead! Neptune/Venus in 5 in Aquarius suggests that Michelle Manhart will be the talk of Washington during February! The creativity of Neptune/Venus in 5 would normally suggest a free-for-all of Rove games and spin, but Manhart has stolen the show! Meanwhile. retrograde Saturn in Leo in 11 is moving closer to its opposition to Neptune: a reckoning is coming and the Aquarius New Moon on February reveals what it will be.

A struggle is building between the patriarchy using its inflexible will to control the planet (Saturn in Leo), and the need for an entirely new world based on high spiritual principles (Neptune in Aquarius). Because Venus is combust Neptune in 5, the real drama will be orchestrated by feminine energy and surrender, which has been fun so far, judging by Playboy and Manhart. But, the real key to how these forces will work out during the month is Uranus in 6 close to the lunar North Node, which is in close square to Jupiter in Sagittarius in 3. We are going into a cycle of radical spiritual truths shaking up established religions and political agencies. You will see millions of people rebelling all over the planet against intolerance and injustice, and many people will realize that the source of oppression has often been world religions. It will be interesting to see if religious agencies criticize Ms. Manhart-whose initials by the way are MM, the same as Mary Magdalene's! The 2007 Jupiter/Uranus squares are going to create amazing change this year, and Uranus transiting the North Node is going to transform old karma. As for the game in Washington, Uranus on the North Node in 6 suggests that rebellion in Congress will ultimately heal the nation, but the square to Jupiter in 3 hints at a lot of chaos and pain. We are going into a great cycle of change now that will really accelerate when Saturn goes direct in April. Until then, keep your heart open and your seatbelt fastened!"

rose
19-01-2007, 05:17 AM
hey ljepotica. i found my real birth time (my parents thought they were both right but remembered different times) by emailing the records department of the hospital i was born in. i don't know how hard it is to obtain birth info in UK but it's worth a try...or go to the hopsital in person and take ID. good luck :)

hospital records vs. family's bad memories....hmmmm

i recommend then going to www.astro.com for good free chart information to start out.

Ascended Master
08-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Of course if you live long enough you get to go through this Saturn Return again 30 some years later at age 59-61ish. The best bet is to do the Work at the first Saturn Return or risk getting your butt seriously kicked at this age!

lol lol lol :hug3:

Ascended Master
08-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey Lapis,

I'm afraid I cannot even find any aunts or uncles as my parents came from Pakistan over 30 years ago to the U.K me and my sister were born in the U.K and all of my relatives live either in the US or Pakistan-only my parents were in the U.K...

Flip!!! There is no way of finding out...or does anybody from England know if it is at all possible to find out births in a specific year especially in a hospital that has closed down? Does anyone know of any websites?

Seems like someone doesn't want me to find out more...lol...

Hi ljepotica,

Unfortunately I can't be of any use, but my Mum found distant relatives had put family trees on genes reuinted?
She even managed to chat to one of them?

Love and light,

AM