PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour's Psychic Attack

lomax
13-07-2019, 07:45 PM
How can i stop the pure hate from someone who lives just a few meters away from me?
It's going on for at least eight years now,and the dude just hates me,trying to do EVERYTHING to get my attention,chalenge and bug me.No need to mention the methods he used,but they're very effective and nasty.His obsession with me is so strong,that i'm sure he thinks of me day and night,trying to find a way to harm me.

I'm afraid that his twisted emotions have reached me.I feel 'hate' inside my house,i think of him,and there's a constant feeling of 'disturbance' running on the background.

I know he can't harm me physicaly cause he's a very old man,but his hate and energy are so strong,that only the thought of him makes me sick...

Two times i was attacked by 'something' i experienced an instant panic attack,followed by the image of him.That means something,right?

I think the ******* had managed to poison my soul,and i can't fix it.

What can i do about it?
I kicked his but twice,but it made things worst.I can't battle his hate.It's too strong for me.

I'm not sure but i suspect he's one of the main reasons of my poltergeist activity.Seriously i don't know what to do guys.

Deep inside me i know that i'll not find peace as long as he alive.

So what can i do?

lomax
13-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Also i was told by a shaman,that my poltergeist activity is due to a heavy burden i carry.
Not only i was abused by other people,but now all this **** is coming to the surface,and i have to deal with it.

It's difficult,unfair and i'm not doing well.

Native spirit
13-07-2019, 08:11 PM
There are a couple of things you can do the first is to Visulise yourself in a ball of pure white light.this is protection.
the other if you are sure its him making you feel like you do.Visulise a mirror in your hands and send the Negativity back to its source.
Why do you think this person wants to harm you.have you tried speaking to him to find out?.

Namaste

JosephineB
13-07-2019, 08:18 PM
I know you shouldn't have to but is moving an option?

lomax
13-07-2019, 08:43 PM
There are a couple of things you can do the first is to Visulise yourself in a ball of pure white light.this is protection.
the other if you are sure its him making you feel like you do.Visulise a mirror in your hands and send the Negativity back to its source.
Why do you think this person wants to harm you.have you tried speaking to him to find out?.

Namaste
I do visualizations like these you describe.They have an effect,but sooner or later it fades away.I feel the main problem hides inside my mind and i don't know how to reach for it.

I don't want to speak with him.Imagine a bully at his 63th years.My mind cannot accept it.I thought people grow up and mature.
This one is a total uneducated redneck.

I think he don't like me because i rejected him.I never said 'hi' to him even if we live very close.
It all started because i was feeding the stray dogs.One of them attacked him for no reason (propably the dog felt his evil eye),so he was mubling stupid words about me,my mother etc...And all that from a guy at least 55 years old.

lomax
13-07-2019, 08:43 PM
I know you shouldn't have to but is moving an option?
Unfortunately it's not.

lomax
15-07-2019, 03:22 PM
I think his hate created a thoughtform.
Anyone knows how to destroy thoughtforms?I'm lloking for teqniques,or even texts and pdfs,so i can get an idea.

Lynn
16-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Hello

Here are a few protections that I have used and taught to others over the years. It is possible that you share in the same Soul Family lines with this person so there could be past karma at play to be cut free.

Psychic Protection

Basic psychic protection acts as an energy that wraps around us. The purpose of this energy is ultimately to block out all intrusive or malicious vibrations that come from other sources.

Bubble Technique

The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

Mummy Method

The visualizing of specific shapes forming around your body piece by piece adds focus and resolve to your psychic protection, and this is the basis of the mummy technique. Begin by creating the image of white light glowing just above your head where the crown chakra or higher self psychic center is located. Focus on the energy here, willing its intensity to increase. Visualize white light sweeping down from this powerful sphere in the same of a wide ribbon that begins to wrap around your head. You may want to leave some space between the energy ribbons and your physical body, perhaps 3-4 inches. Have the ribbon continue to wrap protective energy. Don’t stop at the head though. Let the ribbon continue to spin around your shoulders, torso, hips, and legs all the way down to the feet, making sure to cover every spot so that you are entirely and safely wrapped. Once you’ve worked your way down to your feet, have it wrap underneath them, completing the blanket that surrounds you. When you are completely wrapped, hold the image of what you just did in your mind for several moments before opening your eyes.

Burning Flame

The burning flame is best used in situations that may be dangerous or that you require a great amount of psychic protection over a short period of time. If you are encountering a place/ meeting/ situation with a terrible amount of negativity you can perform this technique. Some people visualize their shields as a fire surrounding them at all times which is fine, although the method presented here is geared toward an emergency situation or on a temporary basis since it uses high amounts of energy.

Stand perfectly upright with your legs together and your arms flat against your side. Go deep inside yourself to the center of your being. Approach all of this with a confident intensity, your mind focused on your need for protection. Fine your centre and know that in your centre is an intense source of energy, the very energy that all your magical abilities come from. With your consciousness in the core of your being, create an eruption of energy within yourself. Like a volcano building up pressure, cause your energy to rise and expand from your centre out. As the energy reaches the outside of your body have it burst into a blue flame that surrounds your body. The curved base of the flame should be at your feet and the tip of the flame above your head. The intense energy flame will burn any outside vibrations before they can reach you. This flame won’t harm you physically since it’s a spiritual flame, but it will stop any other spirit or energy from touching you. Once the flames surround you, try to keep part of your mind focused on it as you precede through the situation you felt required extra protection. Imagine more energy fanning the flames stronger and higher as you exhale.

How Often and How Long?

You should practice psychic protection techniques at least once a day until your body picks up the habit and begins to naturally reinforce your shields with energy. After a month or two you should be proficient enough that you only need to re-visualize your shields once a week. If you find yourself in a particularly nasty situation where you need an extra amount of protection, feel free to shield yourself again even if you had done so earlier in the day. As you become more comfortable and skilled at these techniques you will find it possible to reinforce your shield with little concentration and even while your body is in motion or otherwise distracted.

Lynn

lomax
16-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Thanks very much.

lomax
16-07-2019, 03:04 PM
I did some work regarding thoughtform removing,and i feel weird.It's like parts of me were ripped off.
Anyway.
I'll wait for the effect to fade,and then i'll go for the burning flame teqnique.

lomax
16-07-2019, 03:07 PM
I want to attack,but my guides won't give me instructions.I'm tired to be always at the receiving end,trying to be the good guy.

Tobi
16-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Don't even think of psychically attacking someone else, no matter what you may feel from them. That will do you no good -ever.
Your energies are so unique, so amazing and so don't throw them down into his place. It will make such a mess.

Why did you feed the stray dogs?
No -don't think it, in explanations and words....feel it. Find that and let it grow in your heart. Let it fill your heart. That's your energetic secret.

But even with that remember you are not better than this man. He is not worse than you.

And with what you find in your heart, remember that you are not doing this to "protect yourself". What that would mean is that you are in fear. Of something you need protection from !

Just radiate it. Live inside it. In everything you do. Go out, don't creep about. Don't let your mind wander to "what is this old fella doing now...? What is he plotting now....? What is he dreaming up next that will come through my walls and hurt me....? Poor me....
Go out. See your friends, see the stray dogs, go to a movie, go to work, do your shopping, read a book, watch TV, ride a bike....go out in the car....etc etc.
What is down inside your heart is all you need. Just shine it.

lomax
17-07-2019, 06:14 AM
Don't even think of psychically attacking someone else, no matter what you may feel from them. That will do you no good -ever.
Your energies are so unique, so amazing and so don't throw them down into his place. It will make such a mess.

Why did you feed the stray dogs?
No -don't think it, in explanations and words....feel it. Find that and let it grow in your heart. Let it fill your heart. That's your energetic secret.

But even with that remember you are not better than this man. He is not worse than you.

And with what you find in your heart, remember that you are not doing this to "protect yourself". What that would mean is that you are in fear. Of something you need protection from !

Just radiate it. Live inside it. In everything you do. Go out, don't creep about. Don't let your mind wander to "what is this old fella doing now...? What is he plotting now....? What is he dreaming up next that will come through my walls and hurt me....? Poor me....
Go out. See your friends, see the stray dogs, go to a movie, go to work, do your shopping, read a book, watch TV, ride a bike....go out in the car....etc etc.
What is down inside your heart is all you need. Just shine it.
I think i get the message.

Yes sometimes i feel that i'm loosing my self.
I was praying to god and my overself to stop these lessons cause i was starting to darken,but i get no response.
Bombardising someone like me with evil and hate will result to a change.
Maybe my lesson is to accept my dark side,and learn how to harm those who i think they deserve to be harmed.

I admit that if i knew a method to attack others without paying consequences,i would do it in a second.And if it's wrong,then i wanna go the wrong way.

I resonate fully with what you wrote,but i think my heart seeks revenge,no matter how hard i try to avoid it.

sentient
21-07-2019, 12:01 AM
I'm afraid that his twisted emotions have reached me.I feel 'hate' inside my house,i think of him,and there's a constant feeling of 'disturbance' running on the background.
Most likely you will not be able to change him - so the only thing you can do is to change the effect he has on you.

You could always try this – or not ……

Clearing anger & cultivating love - Tibetan Sound Healing

Introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcd4qDuOACw

Part 2 – A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J0xFTsxch4

Part 3 – OM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcS6xJG3pM

Part 4 HUNG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxX_r2XMw0

Part 5 RAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLK7hESg1c

Part 6 DZA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDcykfwjb4U

Conclusion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1hihg8RGjs

The Intent being is to let go ..... so that you can let him hate as much as he likes, whilst you to remain unaffected by it.

sentient
21-07-2019, 12:29 AM
^

Alternatively, or in addition you could try Yoga Nidra – setting up an intent to resolve the matter in a good way ….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hM6_t-sLRA

Best Wishes with it ....

lomax
21-07-2019, 07:08 AM
Thanks sentient.

dawn infinity
31-07-2019, 03:34 AM
I agree,if u can move ,that could help, i think sometimes we are very sensitive to other ppl good or bad energy vibrations , i know i can feel negative emotions , just remember he can't hav no power over u only if u let him , ignore him ,think good thoughts hav ur vibrations high very high. &too there's ppl out there with bad vibrations. from their personal problems don't let him project them on too u. hope this helps &good luck. also. maybe burn some sage or frankense. too. goodluck

lomax
31-07-2019, 06:10 AM
It's not only his low level vibrations.He's obsessed with me.Imagine someone that you're totaly uncompatible at all levels,trying desperately to sneak into your world,just because he want it.

Sometimes ignoring peopple who are desperate for attention,makes things worst.

BlackfoxNZ
04-08-2019, 10:30 PM
You can not attack what you can not see,
What I mean by this is if he is unable to find you spiritual/energetically then he is unable to harm/influence you, you can hide yourself using stealth/camouflage and it will mean his attacks won’t work as he won’t be able to find his target, I have used the method/approach quite often and I have not been attacked by any entity in quite a long time,

lomax
09-08-2019, 06:45 PM
I tried almost every teqnique.It works for a while and then the whole thing returns again.The only thing i know is that i'm tired.