PDA

View Full Version : Sign Changing

windwhistle
22-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I was born on Oct. 30th., however I was supposed to be born on Oct. 20th. Due to stress and an unstable environment in my new family, I waited 10 extra days in the womb. The interesting thing is this...I know according to astrology I am a Scorpio...I have Sun, Rising, Moon and Venus in Scorpio; but...I have never related to Scorpio and hence gave up on astrology as being a truth for me for many years

I feel more like a Libra. I look like a Libra according to all the books. I have a Libra creative job. I am far airier than watery..though I am emotional...anyone can be.

The NEW Astrology allows me to actually be a Libra and I love it. Astrology finally makes sence. I am sorry to all the disbelievers in the new sign changes according to the earth's orbit but it really does work out nicely for me. And if that's not true then I will be a libra anyway as I was supposed to be born on the 20th and in no way feel Scorpionic

Estrella505
30-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Interesting.

Well I was extremely premature. I was supposed to be born in early to mid September, but was born July 29th.

And I find I am very much a Leo, minus the attachment to materialistic tendencies.'

Infact I am very different from a virgo, which I was supposed to be. I am not very particular at all about many thing things, i'm not a perfectionist, and I am far more emotional and inuitive than analytical.

Plus my rising sign is scorpio and my moon sign capricorn, so I am just a trifecta of stubborn awesomeness, lol.

windwhistle
30-03-2011, 04:43 AM
Stubborn awesomeness...I like that, Estrella 505!

Now what if you are a Gemini instead...according to the 'new zodiac,' with Ophisicus? Do you have any Gemini characteristics?

Well if you were supposed to be born in September but were born July 29th and are totally Leo and not much Virgo at all...then that throws my theory out about due dates. So I am back at square 1...astrology doesn't work for me...so I guess I better move on to other things that make sense.

Tarot, Tao and Astrology always zig-zag my mind and get me hung up. So I leave them alone and walk on.

Yes...my mother is a Virgo and she is a perfectionist and very particular...guess it works for some!

Estrella505
07-04-2011, 11:43 PM
For me.... the zodiac signs work well as general psychological profiles. If this is true about a person, than other aspects are very likely to be true. I sometimes wonder if they're really as attached to the times of year that they are assigned. It is a very western hemisphere idea afterall. However the model does provide good information.

As for the Gemini thing... I definitely have some of those traits. I am very energetic, always have to learning something, and I thrive by multitasking. Not so sure about the dual personality thing.

Actually the leo and gemini profiles are quite similar. Very interesting though.

But you were born only 10 days after... so maybe the signs are close enough it has the same effect as a cusp? you have traits of both, and some are emerging over others?

Flora
10-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Ineteresting...

I've never heard of new Astrology or of any signs changing.
I was also born premature and was supposed to be another sign. BUT I feel very much like the sign I actually am.

Where can I find information on this new astrology-thing?

Cheers, Flora

windwhistle
15-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Drop beliefs and become teachable.

Celeste
16-04-2011, 02:03 AM
I was having a C-section when my daughter was to be born. The doctor said he would induce on July 17th, but I wanted it to be on the 19th, because of better stars. Well the 19th was a Friday, and I didn't want to tell the doc I wanted my daughter's b-day to be on the 19th, because of better stars, so I made up a funny excuse that Friday, close to the weekend, was better due to family coming in, etc. Well, he wouldn't buy it, so actually the date she was born, bad stars or not, was the day she was meant to be born. And before this happened to me, I wondered how a C-section worked anyways, due to the fact that babies were to be born when God sends them, not when a doc and mother planned it. But now I realize that there is a universal intelligence affecting everything, including the doc and mom, so baby is born at the right time, a time that mirrors baby/person's prospective life lessons.

aquarius123
17-04-2011, 06:35 PM
... so baby is born at the right time, a time that mirrors baby/person's prospective life lessons.

How right you are! Who would we be to want to interfere with the Universe's great wisdom and love? How could we possibly know the right moment?

With love - Aquarius

aquarius123
17-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Drop beliefs and become teachable.

Sound!

With love - Aquarius

bhatnaashish098
21-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Hye,

my self ashish bhatnagar .i was born in 22 september 1990 and my birth sign is aries.

Skydreamer
22-04-2011, 03:29 PM
My new sign is Pisces butr I feel more like an aries.

ALTHAIA
22-04-2011, 04:15 PM
To put this is better perspective cause i think the media screwed up with covering what it really meant and got people thinking it was a universal shift which it isn't ....

Between 1991 - 2011 the earth axis has shifted drastically and continues to do so. for better detail can see it here: youtube.com/watch?v=T_rpDhEG-Jw ... the axis 2008 and going forward the new constellation being seen is quite obvious since the axis has shifted well enough ...

Meaning the question being is if you are born 2008 and after is questionable to a zodiac shift with the 13th sign ...

People born in the 90's/80's/70's/ and further on back is not effected by a shift since we where on the original axis and nothing can change that...

lily18
24-04-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm sorry, but I do not agree with the new astrology. I have talked to several astrologists and they say this always comes up every few years and causes a stir.
None of us are bound to our signs. You need to have a full natal chart done. Most signs are just sun signs and do not apply to everyone. If you feel you are a Libra then there could have been more planetary influences. I was supposed to be born in August but I know I am a Virgo, and so does everyone else--LOL.