PDA

View Full Version : New Development.. Very vivid flashing abstract images..

EarthMamma
21-03-2011, 10:06 PM
In the past I have experienced the 'flashing' of a clear image like it was a clear picture of something. Very vivid.. And, I have found these to correlate to my spiritual journey or otherwise have what was a clear message of some kind for me..

Now I am experiencing the flashing of what I can only describe as 'high definition' SOMETHING... Almost as if it was a swatch of fabric with abstract designs on it...

I haven't been able to make anything out as far as symbols & such... And these flashes are so quick and 'in my face' or 'close feeling' that it startles me a bit and my mind cannot 'grasp' it if you will, like it does w/clairvoyant images I sometimes get...

I don't know if this is some sort of hypnogogic experience or not... If it were spiritual connection of some sort I imagine it might be something recognizable so that I could then determing the 'message'... Or, I wonder if it's some kind of preparatory thing that will lead to a more defined or clearer experience...

Has anyone had anything like this happen??

I would like to know of your experiences and/or what you think this might be..

Thank you kindly...

Cam/EarthMamma

EarthMamma
22-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Anyone? ...........

Sangress
22-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Hmm did these images appear at any particular time?
They could be warnings of some event or used to distract you from something you should be "seeing."

I often find that I get close up or blurry images when I am not meant to see "the big picture" yet, so instead I focus each time it flashes up and remember a little more about it each time (like watching a movie for the second time, how you notice little things) until I eventually see more and more and it gradually becomes clearer and suddenly there's an entire image there rather than a section of it.

Hope that helps.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi EarthMamma, a few weeks ago as I lay in bed about a hundred - or so it seemed at the time was probably just a few, faces kept flashing around me, they all were going fast that i could not make out who or what they were. It was making me very dizzy to the point I was sick. I closed my eyes yet they came through. I asked my guides to help me. Finally they stopped, though it felt like forever. Later I found out that it could be the spirits that were here coming all quickly to me since I had tuned them out for about 4 to 5 days. I wouldn't allow them in and once I let them back they came in flashes, circling around me like lightening. They wouldn't leave me alone. I finally was able to stop them. Hope that makes sense.

Orbie
22-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi :) Had lots of faces one after the other in the early days when things started to occur. Just sounds like a new muscle is being developed. I wouldnt ponder too much, just see what evolves... good luck! xx

EarthMamma
22-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Hmm did these images appear at any particular time?
They could be warnings of some event or used to distract you from something you should be "seeing."

I often find that I get close up or blurry images when I am not meant to see "the big picture" yet, so instead I focus each time it flashes up and remember a little more about it each time (like watching a movie for the second time, how you notice little things) until I eventually see more and more and it gradually becomes clearer and suddenly there's an entire image there rather than a section of it.

Hope that helps.

Hello, Sangress..

Well, this was happening at the same time when I typically get my other clearly clairvoyant images --- relaxing in bed & doing a light breathing meditation..

I didn't experience both types of images at the same time - fyi - just these newer, different ones...

What you are saying about maybe I'm not meant to see the big picture seems to make some sense...

As far as a possible warning I'm not sure but I do think that it was meant to get my attention in a special way! I will definitely keep the idea of a possible warning in mind.

In spellling the experience out here on the forum, I'm starting to feel that perhaps it was just a way to communicate to me that there is some new development going on & not so much a message other than that...

Edited to add... I think that it may not have even been a message at all but more something I NOTICED about my development...

Thank you for your thoughts, Sangress.. :hug2:

Blessings..

Cam/EM

EarthMamma
22-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi EarthMamma, a few weeks ago as I lay in bed about a hundred - or so it seemed at the time was probably just a few, faces kept flashing around me, they all were going fast that i could not make out who or what they were. It was making me very dizzy to the point I was sick. I closed my eyes yet they came through. I asked my guides to help me. Finally they stopped, though it felt like forever. Later I found out that it could be the spirits that were here coming all quickly to me since I had tuned them out for about 4 to 5 days. I wouldn't allow them in and once I let them back they came in flashes, circling around me like lightening. They wouldn't leave me alone. I finally was able to stop them. Hope that makes sense.

Elfay! :hug:

A friend of my hubby's has had the same thing happen to her as well... She is now able to slow it down I don't know what does in particular to 'slow' things... I may ask!

In my case I suppose it could be spirits but I think it's more of a 'connection' that is being made & improved perhaps?? I'm still not really sure or clear about what is going on... As I mentioned in a previous post I don't think there's a message attached to it but more somethign I noticed about my development.. And tho' it could be a spirit, I don't think in my case it is this..

Are you able to slow down the activity or it's either super fast or completely stopped?? How do your guides assist -- do you see what it is they do or you just see that the activity has ceased? Hope you don't mind my asking!

EarthMamma
22-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi :) Had lots of faces one after the other in the early days when things started to occur. Just sounds like a new muscle is being developed. I wouldnt ponder too much, just see what evolves... good luck! xx

Hi Orbie!!:hug:

I remember you mentioning this! And I am feeling that it is just as you say... That it's development that I'm noticing and that there probably isn't any message or special connection (meaning a spirit looking for connection) to this... I guess I'll see what happens!

I will be updating the thread should anything develop further with this.

Thank you for sharing!

P.S. PMing u later today!