PDA

View Full Version : Ringing in my ear

cweiters
23-10-2006, 08:23 PM
This ringing in my ear:

Do you hear ringing in your ears? I do, have been since I was a child. I went to the doctor several times to have my ears checked only to have them tell me I was normal, no problems, not to worry. Since I have been communication with all of you I hear it more frequently. I don’t know what it means or what it is saying to me yet I can feel a message is trying to get through to me. So I pray “God please allow me to be obedient while accepting your will being done”. Just today I was told to put the lapris stone between my eyebrows to open my ear chakra. I received this message, I love stones and essential oils all are gifts from mother earth. Please tell me what do you do?

Lapis
23-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Many people have been hearing all sorts of different sounds, tones, clicking, ringing, buzzing, humming etc. in one ear or both for many years now. What I'm going to offer is of course only my opinion about this. Pick through it to see if anything feels correct to you and just ignore what dosen't.

Often when we move, change, shift from one level of consciousness to another, we'll hear strange sounds or tones etc. Some people hear them in only one ear. Other people hear them from what sounds like deep inside your head. It's clairaudient hearing and not physical sounds anyway.

These sounds or tones or clicking etc. are indicators that we've moved to another level or even dimension slightly consciousness wise I mean. I also sense that when one or more of our brain glands (like the pineal, pituitary, hypothalumus (sp?) and there may be others I'm unaware of) gets activated or amped up for different reasons, we'll hear these strange inner sounds due to this also.

I've heard many different types of sounds, very fast morse code like or dolphin/hummingbird clickings, tones and other things and if you pay close attention, you'll eventually recognize that they're connected to other things. (I too had my ears and hearing checked by a doctor, but all was normal according to him.) Things like.....what were you thinking and/or feeling emotionally a split second before you heard any of these sounds? Same thing with seeing certain things like colored lights. We're learning how to perceive and communicate at new-to-us levels with other beings and this is sometimes how that looks and sounds to us here. There's many different reasons why we're hearing these strange sounds IMO.

A couple of other common physical symptoms that indicate you've entered an altered higher state of consciousness is that you'll have the sensation of being at a higher elevation. Like when your ears feel that pressure inside when up in the mountains or in an airplane.

Another one is that the floor will look like its much farther away than normal. This is showing you that you're functioning from outside of your physical body or expanded to a different level and that gives the appearance that the floor is farther away.....like you're 12 foot tall.

chi chi
23-10-2006, 09:56 PM
wow lapis i experienced this just yesterday i did feel a lot taller but put it down to me never crossed my mind that it was about anything like this thanks for your info
love chi xxxx

Lapis
23-10-2006, 10:10 PM
My pleasure chi chi, I'm glad something clicked with you! :wink:

Another thing I forgot to mention with the floor looking very far away business is, when you do talk outloud, the sound of your own voice oftentimes actually hurts because it vibrates your whole head so much. Again this indicates that you're functioning at another higher, faster energetic level of consciousness and it can take some time getting used to. For me these two physical symptoms usually indicate that I'm connecting to some aspect of my own Higher Self and am getting aligned with and ready to channel more of 'me'. Over the decades I've learned to interpret some of these strange or different phenomenon and am always surprised what I discover.

chi chi
23-10-2006, 10:18 PM
so do you think thats why my ears are hurting n preassure in my head too? been bad with it today
love chi xxxxx

cweiters
23-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Thanks Lapis, the sound has been with me for over thirty years. A I pitch frequency sound in one or both ears, lately both ears. This sound is accompanied by what feels like my ears are stoped up. The sound is always the same, timmings differ. I can hear other environmental sounds along with the frequency noice in my ears. Although I can hear it very clearly in my ears it doesn't overpower other sounds around me. Prior to my first Angel card reading today I heard it. the sound was very strong in both ears. Since that reading I have been crying tears of joy and cleansing.

Thank you Lapis you have given me another confirmation, I am lifting to my higher self.

Love
cw

Lapis
23-10-2006, 10:50 PM
chi chi,

Most definitely. I can't tell you how many times over and over I've discovered that something I've been living with, experiencing for so long, turns out to be something that most of us believe we have never experienced before nor can we!!!

We read some books, or we hear through different sources like forums etc. and we usually believe that we're soooooo far from ever experiencing what we've just read. Because we don't usually recognize what we're experiencing, we do exactly what you said you did. I've done it also many times over the years. And that is to just ignore, dismiss, think it's all your imagination and/or not give the phenomenon it's full attention and respect because we don't understand it for what it really is! We believe it's going to come to us in very different ways than how it usually does and because of that.....the phenomenon goes unrecognized. Our guides or helpers roll their eyes and sigh saying under their breaths......"We'll try again later. Maybe she/he'll get it then." :rolleyes:

You sound like you may also be in the middle of having more of your head Chakras activated or expanded also. Ride the Energy Waves of change and discern for all you're worth. It's not going to stop soon. :smile:

chi chi
23-10-2006, 11:04 PM
will do lapis i already talk to spirit through thought but its not an easy task at times my thoughts get mixed in
chi xxxxxxx

Lapis
23-10-2006, 11:27 PM
cweiters,

Excellent! :D When someone asks a question that I've personally lived with for many years myself and learned to interpret some of it......then I usually feel OK about jumping in and responding and sharing what I've learned. And in this case I'm going slow because I'm testing the waters so to speak. I'm being honest about this.

In my case and maybe yours as well, some of the sounds I hear are direct communications/information aka 'Light' from other higher dimensions. There.....I said it. BUT the real trick is correctly learning how to read what you're getting and that's a whole different ball game as they say! I've heard one particular sound in my left ear since 1995 and it's taken me many long years to connect all the invisible higher dimensional 'dots' and start to get a conscious feel for what I'm receiving/hearing/experiencing etc.

For most of my life I too have had what feels like plugged ears or like I'm living on the top of a mountain at 8,500 feet. I've been clairaudient since childhood so hearing is just a sensitive sense for me personally, hence all the hearing phenomenon most of my life.

Here's an rather accurate visual for what it's like to be consciously perceiving different things from different levels of 'reality' while awake.

You're in a large house (reality) and in it there's many rooms all along the sides of the main large room you're in. In each of these many side rooms is a TV that turned on and playing loudly always. So no matter where you are in this large house, you can hear and feel and see nearly every TV thats playing in each of the different rooms. To keep your sanity, you eventually learn how to ignore most of the TV's in the many rooms but they never go way from you for the most part.

Whenever you need you can deliberately pull your focus together and aim it at any room or rooms to hear/feel/sense/see what's playing on it/them. When you've had enough you back off and disengage your focus from that TV and what's playing on it. Did any of the TVs change? Nope, you did or rather your focus changed. That's what it's like for me at least, being a psychic or sensitive and hearing/seeing/feeling/knowing/preceiving multiple layers of 'reality' in both this realm and a couple others.

So many of us are and have been doing this and far more but we just haven't recognized that we really are multidimensional beings capable of much more than we've been told we are. "I am lifting to my higher self." Yep you are......and that's what ascension is really all about. :smile:

chi chi
23-10-2006, 11:36 PM
thnx lapis i know what you mean such a lot has happened to me all at once but i am not sure which path i should be taking at the moment this i will av to work out 1st as i really dnt know which way to turn so frustrating but only i can work this out
chi xxxx

cweiters
23-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Want to learn more about ascension, where do I start? May I PM you sometimes? I need help!

Thank you Lapis
cw

cweiters,

Excellent! :D When someone asks a question that I've personally lived with for many years myself and learned to interpret some of it......then I usually feel OK about jumping in and responding and sharing what I've learned. And in this case I'm going slow because I'm testing the waters so to speak. I'm being honest about this.

In my case and maybe yours as well, some of the sounds I hear are direct communications/information aka 'Light' from other higher dimensions. There.....I said it. BUT the real trick is correctly learning how to read what you're getting and that's a whole different ball game as they say! I've heard one particular sound in my left ear since 1995 and it's taken me many long years to connect all the invisible higher dimensional 'dots' and start to get a conscious feel for what I'm receiving/hearing/experiencing etc.

For most of my life I too have had what feels like plugged ears or like I'm living on the top of a mountain at 8,500 feet. I've been clairaudient since childhood so hearing is just a sensitive sense for me personally, hence all the hearing phenomenon most of my life.

Here's an rather accurate visual for what it's like to be consciously perceiving different things from different levels of 'reality' while awake.

You're in a large house (reality) and in it there's many rooms all along the sides of the main large room you're in. In each of these many side rooms is a TV that turned on and playing loudly always. So no matter where you are in this large house, you can hear and feel and see nearly every TV thats playing in each of the different rooms. To keep your sanity, you eventually learn how to ignore most of the TV's in the many rooms but they never go way from you for the most part.

Whenever you need you can deliberately pull your focus together and aim it at any room or rooms to hear/feel/sense/see what's playing on it/them. When you've had enough you back off and disengage your focus from that TV and what's playing on it. Did any of the TVs change? Nope, you did or rather your focus changed. That's what it's like for me at least, being a psychic or sensitive and hearing/seeing/feeling/knowing/preceiving multiple layers of 'reality' in both this realm and a couple others.

So many of us are and have been doing this and far more but we just haven't recognized that we really are multidimensional beings capable of much more than we've been told we are. "I am lifting to my higher self." Yep you are......and that's what ascension is really all about. :smile:

Lapis
23-10-2006, 11:48 PM
"...so frustrating but only i can work this out."

Never truer words said chi chi! :icon_thumleft:

rose
24-10-2006, 01:09 AM
that's why i love the line "what you don't have you don't need it now, what you don't know you can feel it somehow" by bono.

thankyou lapis :)

QUE_KAKASHI
24-10-2006, 02:54 AM
listen to the ringing till you fly (AP)....it happens

cweiters
24-10-2006, 03:17 AM
I will do my best next time. Thank you very much Que_Kakashi for this message. Its funny I'am on the phone with a friend who just mention feelings of flying.

Love
cw

listen to the ringing till you fly (AP)....it happens