PDA

View Full Version : did my cat sense something

dawn infinity
24-04-2019, 05:57 AM
Hello everyone , Back a few months ago , i was woken up by my cat growling ,she was on my bed growling in a certain area on the other side of my bed , i thought at first it could be a lizard but i don't think lizards was out at that season ,i got up &looked under my bed in the corners everywhere didn't see or hear any outside creatures , i didn't sense anything so i told her , what are u growling about , after a few mins she calmed down , but i had heard cats or dogs can sense stuff or see stuff that maybe we humans can't see so i just wondering if any ones pets have ever done this out of the blue or woke them up &night growling like mine did thanks

desert rat
25-04-2019, 05:40 PM
A ghost is one possablity , not being in side the cats head , it would be just a guess .

Little Creek77
30-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Cats can see ghosts.

Native spirit
30-04-2019, 09:15 PM
My cat often stares in corners when he is on my bed.i know he senses my husbands spirit there

Namaste

Miss Hepburn
01-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Cats.
And their people are the best, aren't they?!

Oh, the stories I could tell. But I tell them all the time...

ketzer
30-05-2019, 03:20 PM
I think so. Our dog and cats were often reacting to things we could not see. We used to walk our dog through a nearby cemetery. During the day the dog had no problem with it. But at or after dusk, he would not go in no matter how much we coaxed him. He would just sit there and stare into the cemetery as if looking at something he didn't like and refuse to move forward.
Very strange.

dream jo
30-05-2019, 05:11 PM
cats can senses spiritss thy do
my old cat lucyusd to sea spirtss she did
my 2 cats iv got now sea spirtss
so yes

Aethera
03-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Your cat must have sensed a spirit/entity that it didn't like.

Gemini46
04-06-2019, 09:33 AM
I think so. Our dog and cats were often reacting to things we could not see. We used to walk our dog through a nearby cemetery. During the day the dog had no problem with it. But at or after dusk, he would not go in no matter how much we coaxed him. He would just sit there and stare into the cemetery as if looking at something he didn't like and refuse to move forward.
Very strange.

That would definitely freak me out a bit!

Strangerthanfiction
22-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone , Back a few months ago , i was woken up by my cat growling ,she was on my bed growling in a certain area on the other side of my bed , i thought at first it could be a lizard but i don't think lizards was out at that season ,i got up &looked under my bed in the corners everywhere didn't see or hear any outside creatures , i didn't sense anything so i told her , what are u growling about , after a few mins she calmed down , but i had heard cats or dogs can sense stuff or see stuff that maybe we humans can't see so i just wondering if any ones pets have ever done this out of the blue or woke them up &night growling like mine did thanks

I know of a dog whom i saw barking at an empty chair at the above floor. The dog just sat there barking for a long time. I think there was perhaps a ghost sitting in the chair. That dog used to go up to the top floor often. People i know very close (well i don't want to reveal too much) and myself aswell have heard footsteps on the above floor. There's someone walking there. Could be those who lived there once. I do have some kind of confirmation about who and what is going on. That's all i'm gonna say. :smile:

Cats never seem to react. If they see the dead they do not seem to be bothered by them. But they can sometimes just sit there staring at nothing with wide open eyes. Both cats and dogs are very clairsentient.

CelestialZero
26-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Cats have such an enhanced sense it's no wonder it would react so weirdly

Tobi
28-08-2019, 08:28 PM
I had a dog once who hadn't been very well, and he was lying down resting. Responsive to me all the time he was lying down. I knew he didn't have long to live, and at that point, he was on "hospice care at home".
Then suddenly he stared at something in the room, and got off the couch, wagging and looking so well and happy, staring up at something I couldn't see. His eyes were fixed at about the approximate height of a person's face (but I don't know if it was a person in Spirit, or what.)
He wasn't just staring. It was as if he was listening and responding to something invisible to me, but something he liked and trusted very much. Whatever it was didn't even make him bark. And he would always bark at any unexpected visitors or someone suddenly coming in the room to take him by surprise.
What/whoever he was responding to was making him look very happy. I watched him, and he looked very well suddenly, and younger, with better energy.

Three days after that, he passed away.

So I think he saw something/someone who had come to inform him of what was about to happen, or was perhaps waiting to take him across...

Yes, dogs, cats, and most likely other animals can see many things we are not aware of, I think.

Lynn
30-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Hello

My cat will at times suddenly just bolt form the sofa without anything seeming to be around. I know that she picks up things we do not. I feel that as they have a higher sensory level than we do they might bridge that gap more.

I had a dog that caught a living sexual predator. I would take him for a walk and we would pass this car and he would react. It seemed harmless a man parked by a park having his lunch. Yet the dog sensed something else as he would have his hair stand on end, and he would growl and not want to pass the car. After a few days of this I called it in to the Police, and sure enough my dog had sensed this man being very bad news. The Police were amazed by my dog, saying they do have that 6th sense we at times lack.

Lynn
30-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Hello

My cat will at times suddenly just bolt form the sofa without anything seeming to be around. I know that she picks up things we do not. I feel that as they have a higher sensory level than we do they might bridge that gap more.

I had a dog that caught a living sexual predator. I would take him for a walk and we would pass this car and he would react. It seemed harmless a man parked by a park having his lunch. Yet the dog sensed something else as he would have his hair stand on end, and he would growl and not want to pass the car. After a few days of this I called it in to the Police, and sure enough my dog had sensed this man being very bad news. The Police were amazed by my dog, saying they do have that 6th sense we at times lack.

hazada guess
31-08-2019, 12:01 PM
It is said that cats can see things that we humans can't.On the other hand,I have three cats and ever so often,one of them will have a mad half hour,running round the house like its tails on fire,then curl up and go to sleep.lol.

JosephineB
31-08-2019, 12:15 PM
It is said that cats can see things that we humans can't.On the other hand,I have three cats and ever so often,one of them will have a mad half hour,running round the house like its tails on fire,then curl up and go to sleep.lol.

Excess build up of energy release. So funny aren't they :smile: