PDA

View Full Version : Karma and the next time round mmmm?

Smiler
20-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Was just thinking about the Now's of this life .. imagine every person we have come across .. and hurt or used on some level !

We die ...

Then we come back and are reborn on earth ... are we bound to bump into those people ?.. lol.. the person we hurt could be your life partner..mother..child etc next time?.

Makes one work on raising ones awareness of thought and deeds / intent and coming from a higher place within .. with pure intent ..Forgiveness. etc

This is just Something I am thinking about .:hug:

I spiritually send pink flowers to those I dislike as people( either because they have hurt others or myself ) I do this until the feeling is raised to one of acceptance or gone.... I am aware I have to learn and know my own self lessons and the other persons lessons are not mine:hug3:.

Its not what goes in the mouth
Its what comes out

Any thoughts ?

Mmmmm thinking who can I send flowers too spiritually ( that I left out ???) so no karmic ties lol lol :D

:)

sunny shine
20-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Was just thinking about the Now's of this life .. imagine every person we have come across .. and hurt or used on some level !

We die ...

Then we come back and are reborn on earth ... are we bound to bump into those people ?.. lol.. the person we hurt could be your life partner..mother..child etc next time?.

Makes one work on raising ones awareness of thought and deeds / intent and coming from a higher place within .. with pure intent ..Forgiveness. etc

This is just Something I am thinking about .:hug:

I spiritually send pink flowers to those I dislike as people( either because they have hurt others or myself ) I do this until the feeling is raised to one of acceptance or gone.... I am aware I have to learn and know my own self lessons and the other persons lessons are not mine:hug3:.

Its not what goes in the mouth
Its what comes out

Any thoughts ?

Mmmmm thinking who can I send flowers too spiritually ( that I left out ???) so no karmic ties lol lol :D

:)

I totally agree

Rah nam
20-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Smiler, you seamed to have worked it out, congrat.
If people could realize how simple it was, they would laugh.

tragblack
20-03-2011, 09:20 PM
...the person we hurt could be your life partner..mother..child etc next time?.

I think it's possible.

Ciqala
20-03-2011, 10:36 PM
i often wonder, if our soul mates can be enemies in one life, friends in the next. But how would karma work the other way around? I remember soul mates i was very close to in past lives, yet in this life we turn out to be enemies.

It does explain some of the unexplained resentments with some of our life partners and family, subconsciously carrying old wounds.

Yet i remember past lives where one soul mate would relive the same scenario over and over, and we would always have the same type of relationship, so i almost expect the same things to happen again, yet it seems most times my soul mates and I always change relationships in lives.