PDA

View Full Version : How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :)

Miss Hepburn
02-04-2019, 02:03 PM
Ha, it is a practice...a discipline...a deliberate focus...a mental exercise!!

My goodness, ya have to really want that !
In one second you (I) can think or view something as actually 'real'.
I can think my German Shep is actually a dog....my chair actually a chair...
my ceiling actually a ceiling!!! LOL !:D :laughing6:

I'll talk about myself later and what I practice...:wink:

iamthat
02-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Indeed, the illusion seems very real.

Looking forward to your future sharing about yourself and your practice.

Peace.

inavalan
02-04-2019, 07:32 PM
It is real to your mind. Your thoughts are real. What you perceive is heavily affected by your beliefs and emotions, but it is based on a real non-physical input.

In your dreams the characters are real in the same way.

The error is to think that what we perceive is the same for everybody.

IndigoGeminiWolf
02-04-2019, 10:17 PM
It is real to your mind. Your thoughts are real. What you perceive is heavily affected by your beliefs and emotions, but it is based on a real non-physical input.

In your dreams the characters are real in the same way.

The error is to think that what we perceive is the same for everybody.

When the dream ends, the characters no longer exist and are no longer real.
I've tried sending Reiki healing to a character of my previous dream, and tuning into them, without being able to grasp onto anything. It's like they don't exist.

inavalan
03-04-2019, 12:39 AM
When the dream ends, the characters no longer exist and are no longer real.
When we die, we as we are now, will no longer exist either. This is what I experienced during past life regressions. I felt like waking up to a different me than the one who just passed. I believe that those who experienced other scenarios were affected by their beliefs, and by the beliefs of their facilitators.

Surely, I have no way to prove it. Still, there are so many honest people that have vastly different experiences. Why? Because of their different beliefs and emotions.

I've tried sending Reiki healing to a character of my previous dream, and tuning into them, without being able to grasp onto anything. It's like they don't exist.
Obviously they don't exist after the dream is over.

Miss Hepburn
03-04-2019, 01:39 AM
"It is real to your mind."

Aha, not if you change your mind to see a chair as it really is. :tongue:
That would be my point of the thread actually.
How to perceive what is beyond or behind or at the core of 'the chair'...the
ceiling, the tree.

Reminds me of The Matrix...I know this steak isn't real, but...

Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I
put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

Miss Hepburn
04-04-2019, 03:22 AM
This might interest some drawn to this topic:

"As the sun in the heavens redeems the earth from darkness and gloom,
so will the realization of the Presence of God in you reveal the man you always wished to be...
the joyous, radiant, peaceful, prosperous, and successful man whose intellect is illumined by the light from above."

~ Joseph Murphy

On the back cover of "Magic of Faith" :wink:

Miss Hepburn
10-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Just use your awareness as a receiver...tune yourself like a radio...
have no thought of yourself, your past, your future...anything, really...tune into the frequency
where the Presence can be felt...where It always has been and always will Be.
There is nothing else...no traumas, no guilt, no $$ or relationship issues....just you as a receiver of What Is.

Simple, right? :tongue:

And, here...listen to this before you relax into it...just to get mellow...:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

janielee
10-04-2019, 10:12 PM
And if your sister or another one has issues, how do you approach it, Miss H?

Anala
11-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Just use your awareness as a receiver...tune yourself like a radio...
have no thought of yourself, your past, your future...anything, really...tune into the frequency
where the Presence can be felt...where It always has been and always will Be.
There is nothing else...no traumas, no guilt, no $$ or relationship issues....just you as a receiver of What Is.

Simple, right? :tongue:

And, here...listen to this before you relax into it...just to get mellow...:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

Keep in mind, I am new. For me it is Nizhoni; Beauty and Balance. It is the soft focus, which allows me to see a person’s “beautiful self.” It is like seeing the world through my heart. When I “pray” I fill with light and joy and I see beauty everywhere. BTW, Love the song video! :sign4: :wav:

Miss Hepburn
11-04-2019, 02:16 PM
And if your sister or another one has issues, how do you approach it, Miss H?Can u be more specific about what issues you mean?
She has an 'issue' right now letting her cat wither away because of her child-like
denial, ("if you ignore it it goes away").
I treat her like a child and I am the mother...taking charge and we are going
for the 2nd visit to the Vet today for hydration therapy for her kidneys at least.
How does anyone deal with people..with as much help as they can, right...
and at their level;
No scolding, no shaming, no blaming...just an inner sigh that they got problems! Oh well! What else is new! :tongue:

Hey, I wanna go to heaven or at least keep advancing ...how do we do that? It helps
to flow and always be as kind as we can be...do no harm serve others, right?

janielee
12-04-2019, 03:08 AM
Hey, I wanna go to heaven or at least keep advancing ...how do we do that? It helps
to flow and always be as kind as we can be...do no harm serve others, right?

It was a question of curiosity - you are so bright and happy and positive. I'm wondering how this translates outwards to others.

Thanks for answering the question and Miss H, of course, I can only defer to your wisdom.

:smile:

JL

Shivani Devi
12-04-2019, 01:00 PM
In answer to the thread title..

Break everything down to a quark...to a string of entangled quantum energy and call it "God".

Have the "Higgs Field" become God's manufacturing machine.
Have the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean become God's template.
Have pure, unconditional Love as the activation and sustaining force for everything in existence.
The stars we see in the sky emitted that light we can see before the Earth was even formed...before our eyes were even created to SEE that light, and yet, we can.
From where does the feeling in my heart originate? from chemicals in my brain! from where do these chemicals originate? from my DNA...from where does my DNA originate? from the Big Bang...what put the "Bang" in the "Big Bang?" well, God wondered what would happen if "He" decided to 'divide by zero'. :)

Yes, I can see God everywhere...and in everything...

Keeping my attention fully there for any more than a split second to prevent my head from imploding is another matter entirely.

Miss Hepburn
12-04-2019, 11:12 PM
I'm wondering how this translates outwards to others.
Humor at the absurd mostly!!!!!:tongue: Ya know like when you're a mom and your little
girl keeps licking too hard and the ice cream falls on her over and over....or when the the pack of puppies running to jump
on you decide to first go through the mud puddle...it's living like you're in a Laurel and Hardy routine...so outward to others?
They see the lightheartedness in things better with me.

Like if a friend wants to get a waiter fired (I mean like seriously make a SCENE). I'll say, "Wait.
We'll put nails under their tires in the parking lot...that'll gettem!!"
Then they see the absurd they are...and we laugh instead.
Works every time!

Miss Hepburn
12-04-2019, 11:16 PM
In answer to the thread title..

Break everything down to a quark...to a string of entangled quantum energy and call it "God".

Have the "Higgs Field" become God's manufacturing machine.
Have the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean become God's template.
Have pure, unconditional Love as the activation and sustaining force for everything in existence.
The stars we see in the sky emitted that light we can see before the Earth was even formed...before our eyes were even created to SEE that light, and yet, we can.
From where does the feeling in my heart originate? from chemicals in my brain! from where do these chemicals originate? from my DNA...from where does my DNA originate? from the Big Bang...what put the "Bang" in the "Big Bang?" well, God wondered what would happen if "He" decided to 'divide by zero'. :)

Yes, I can see God everywhere...and in everything...

Keeping my attention fully there for any more than a split second to prevent my head from imploding is another matter entirely.Actually, now you're talkin' my language!
Well, and David's in Psalm 139....familiar with it?

Shivani Devi
13-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Actually, now you're talkin' my language!
Well, and David's in Psalm 139....familiar with it?
Thank you, Miss H. :hug3:

I can't say that I am familiar with that Psalm (or any except for #23) so I went and familiarised myself with it.

If there is anything I find really positive and uplifting about Christianity, it's the way in which they attempt to 'define' God by saying that the limited senses and the mind of man, cannot even go there or fathom it.

You know, how He is intimate with every star and planet in the universe....every grain of sand on every beach...every strand of hair on eveybody's head (on the planet)...only God can make one feel totally small and insignificant, but completely special and loved simultaneously.

Yes, He knows every unspoken thought...the reasoning behind every action and has known it since the dawn of time.

It is a very difficult concept to try and get one's head around....all of His "Omnis"...omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent...

As a child, we get an inkling of it:
https://youtu.be/FT_oDqOEGpc

Then, we seem to forget this when "life" gets in the way.

ImthatIm
13-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Keep in mind, I am new. For me it is Nizhoni; Beauty and Balance. It is the soft focus, which allows me to see a person’s “beautiful self.” It is like seeing the world through my heart. When I “pray” I fill with light and joy and I see beauty everywhere. BTW, Love the song video! :sign4: :wav:

Love it Anala.
Nizhoni reminded me of wiconi wakan or sacred life.
WICONI / Life/ wee – choh – nee
WAKAN / sacred or mysterious / wa - kahn
When you see all things in life as sacred you see Wakan Tanka (The Great Spirit) OR ( Great Mystery)

Anala do you find similarities with your language and Lakota/Nakota/Dakota?:smile:

Anala
13-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Love it Anala.
Nizhoni reminded me of wiconi wakan or sacred life.
WICONI / Life/ wee – choh – nee
WAKAN / sacred or mysterious / wa - kahn
When you see all things in life as sacred you see Wakan Tanka (The Great Spirit) OR ( Great Mystery)

Anala do you find similarities with your language and Lakota/Nakota/Dakota?:smile:

ImthatIm,

I find similarities in all languages. :smile:

I am humbled with you sharing yours. :hug2:

Miss Hepburn
13-04-2019, 08:27 PM
You know, how He is intimate with every star and planet in the universe....
every grain of sand on every beach...
every strand of hair on everybody's head (on the planet)...
only God can make one feel totally small and insignificant,
but completely special and loved simultaneously.

Yes, He knows every unspoken thought...the reasoning behind every action and
has known it since the dawn of time.
:smile: Beautiful! See? The insight and poetry like Psalm 139 :wink:

guthrio
16-04-2019, 02:00 AM
All,

These quotes from the reference below certainly helped me answer Miss Hepburn's excellent question...as they may help you, too!

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary. A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin. A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself. No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...

"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God. Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Otherwise, "I and my Father are One" could not be true, do you see?

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Unseeking Seeker
16-04-2019, 02:17 AM
All,

These quotes from the reference below certainly helped me answer Miss Hepburn's excellent question...as they may help you, too!

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary. A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin. A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself. No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...

"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God. Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Hmmm ... the beauty of simplification :smile:

Miss Hepburn
16-04-2019, 03:47 AM
"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary.
A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin.
A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself.
No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."
and...
"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God.
Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."
Oh my.
I am going to copy this so I can read it every day.

guthrio
16-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Oh my.
I am going to copy this so I can read it every day.

Miss Hepburn,

... Infinite Essence 'r us!

Miss Hepburn
16-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Miss Hepburn,
... Infinite Essence 'r Us!We could open up a Metaphysical Store with that name!!! :hello:

anthony c
29-04-2019, 08:55 PM
All,

and...

Ohh wowwww you have open my eyes, thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Since studying non duality i always looked at stuff and thought like if i look really hard God will appear like i would see things spiritually. I finally see God in everything now and just saying that i have tears in my eyes. Very beautiful!!!

guthrio
30-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Ohh wowwww you have open my eyes, thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Since studying non duality i always looked at stuff and thought like if i look really hard God will appear like i would see things spiritually. I finally see God in everything now and just saying that i have tears in my eyes. Very beautiful!!!

Hi Anthony c,

... I am very happy for your realization, re-cognizing Your True Self in the mirror of Creation :smile:

ImthatIm
30-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Electrons in all
BE it Big or small
Massing whirling
Life is all swirling
How do we vibrate
Electrons to an excitable rate
Photons do permeate
To that higher state
Light Love do radiate
((:icon_sunny:))
^^^^^^

Miss Hepburn
30-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Electrons in all
BE it Big or small
Massing whirling
Life is all swirling
How do we vibrate
Electrons to an excitable rate
Photons do permeate
To that higher state
Light Love do radiate
((:icon_sunny:))
^^^^^^You are just the best!!:hug3:

Joe6pack
30-04-2019, 06:02 PM
I go for the notion god is every thing , so every one sees god already , how ever some might see more of it as in looking deeper and beyond the surface of things . how ever anyone can have it his own way . if your a soul who loves words and 'the word' perhaps get a XXL felt tip pen and write the word god on all and every thing around you , so as to experience god in your favorite way , by his word in writing , for those more visual inspired perhaps draw images of god on all around you so you can see him every where . want to go further ? I am sure you can ,I guess the end is not easy to find in this unlimited exploration

anthony c
30-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Hi Anthony c,

... I am very happy for your realization, re-cognizing Your True Self in the mirror of Creation :smile:

Thank you very glad i did :)

Miss Hepburn
01-05-2019, 02:24 AM
I go for the notion god is every thing , so every one sees god already , how ever some might see more of it as in looking deeper and beyond the surface of things . how ever anyone can have it his own way .
if your a soul who loves words and 'the word' perhaps get a XXL felt tip pen and write the word god on all and every thing around you , so as to experience god in your favorite way ,

by his word in writing , for those more visual inspired perhaps draw images of god on all around you so you can see him every where .
want to go further ? I am sure you can ,I guess the end is not easy to find in this unlimited exploration
Nice contribution. :smile: Thank you.

'unlimited exploration'...:wink:

Joe Mc
07-05-2019, 06:04 AM
There are a couple of key concepts that I'm investigating right now that bring me to the brink of experiencing God. I find it hard to put them into words but the exploration is interesting and I'm sure the ideas are popular in lots of path and traditions.

The first idea is Perfection. I'm fascinated by this idea ( I'm also aware that we used this idea on some level as humans to beat ourselves up) but I don't mean the idea of Perfection in this sense. I have come to some kind of conviction lately that the idea of perfection points to the reality of perfection or God in that sense. I have asked people why the notion of perfection exists at all ? Without religious, philosophical or political interests or commitment the idea is still in the minds of 'ordinary people'. I say this because alot of people are of the attitude that it is such systems as religion etc. that bring about this notion of Perfection. But slowly slowly I am of the opinion that it is not the case and that the idea of perfection itself exists within the human being because it points and leads the human being towards his or her inner most self which is perfect. Even the perpetrator of 'Evil acts' is committed in some way to the idea of perfection within their dark goings on. I think there are parallels here between this idea I am entertaining and some Christian Theology eg. the idea of the Summon Bonum etc. but I'm not entirely convinced this is where my idea is coming from. Would be interesting to know more about this idea within Hinduism.

The second idea for me at the moment is Expansion Seeing the bigger picture if you will. I suppose a simple analogy might be something like I can't have knowledge of the whole of New York by concentrating on 42nd street. Vice versa might also be true but i'm not sure to what end. I suppose a spiritual myopia exists which has been called by many names, Sin, illusion, Maya , ignorance, dreaming etc. This blindness exists and is highlighted when we encounter a phenomenon such as Death. It is only in understanding that this phenomenon occurs to all Pauper and King alike that we can truly be alive. Understanding our own death in a very contracted way leads to depression and misery. Understanding the universal principle of such a thing as death leads to the expansion that i spoke about. So although the individual ego rallies to put on a show of uniqueness and specialness in some cases, appearing on a little tv screen etc. it cannot swim comfortably in the vast ocean of universal and universal principles..?

(hey as i said earlier im still trying to experience and figure out this idea of the bigger picture and the idea of expansion if you will so sorry if it sounds a little confusing so thanks for the opportunity ...:)

I find it hard to put this into words but it could be a good exercise for me to do so or a folly lol. Anyways this idea of the bigger picture or expansion has been called oneness or unity. It's also funny that ideas such as democracy, egalitarianism etc. as demonstrated by human beings point in their inadequacies to the ideas of perfect democracy and egalitarianism or Real democracy and real egalitarianism. Was it yourself Miss Hepburn who had a post asking for what God meant to you ..or names of God, i think it was ? I made a reply to that and after i had several ideas and names for God listed, I lost the post lolol...Anyway i'd like to posit 2 names here for God. The Great Democratiser, The Great Leveller etc. Thanks once again

Miss Hepburn
07-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Was it yourself Miss Hepburn who had a post asking for what God meant to you ..or names of God, i think it was ? I made a reply to that and after i had several ideas and names for God listed, I lost the post lolol...Anyway i'd like to posit 2 names here for God. The Great Democratiser, The Great Leveller etc. Thanks once againNo, I don't think that was me....maybe the name one, tho ? And thanks for your post above.:smile:
I sometimes call God The Cosmic Shape-shifter. :wink:

Joe Mc
07-05-2019, 02:03 PM
No, I don't think that was me....maybe the name one, tho ? And thanks for your post above.:smile:
I sometimes call God The Cosmic Shape-shifter. :wink:

I've just checked it and it was a post which was about describing God
:)

Miss Hepburn
08-05-2019, 07:38 PM
How to see God everywhere?

-Stop
-Make your awareness like a radio receiver
-Tune into a higher frequency...love, light, a realm where angels and God dwell

You can do it...we are made and equipped to do this. Oh, yeah. :icon_cool:

Joe Mc
09-05-2019, 05:49 AM

-Stop
-Make your awareness like a radio receiver
-Tune into a higher frequency...love, light, a realm where angels and God dwell

You can do it...we are made and equipped to do this. Oh, yeah. :icon_cool:

You can quite literally see God everywhere by stopping trying to see God somewhere. Somewhere being our own pre occupation with people places and things that don't have a universal truth ... like your yellow sofa may give you some access to the yellow sofa club and offer some society there which is marvelous of course to some degree but God appears clearly in the Univeral principles of what we call life, Birth, Death , love, ...its easier to see him there than in yellow sofas ..although William Blake might have been able to see him in a yellow sofa if he had had one ..no i dont think Blake had a yellow sofa :)
Thanks for the opportunity to blurt this out !! sincerely God Bless.

Miss Hepburn
09-05-2019, 02:44 PM
When a person can pause to tune into something, other than thoughts, of course...
just to listen, (let's use the sense of hearing, for example)...all of a sudden they can hear
the clock they didn't before...then the distance traffic or birds,
or the children 2 blocks away...then, the even more subtle :icon_thumleft:...the ever-present
Sound Current....that even in a loud room they can become so familiarized to it
they can hear even 'it' there....under the music or over the music.
It is a very good starting practice..leading to deeper things in formal meditation. :wink:

Unseeking Seeker
09-05-2019, 03:32 PM
When a person can pause to tune into something, other than thoughts, of course...
just to listen, (let's use the sense of hearing, for example)...all of a sudden they can hear
the clock they didn't before...then the distance traffic or birds,
or the children 2 blocks away...then, the even more subtle :icon_thumleft:...the ever-present
Sound Current....that even in a loud room they can become so familiarized to it
they can hear even 'it' there....under the music or over the music.
It is a very good starting practice..leading to deeper things in formal meditation. :wink:

I guess the manner of unfoldings vary from person to person

Quite fabulous what you say :smile:

But yes, there is definitely an internal polarity of senses ... also stated in the book Naam or Word by Kirpal Singh which you had recommended; oh thanks for that!

edithaint
09-05-2019, 06:01 PM
For me, I simply see by seeing. The birds, bees, flowers, trees, even waste and rot. But to FEEL the presence of God in everything? Much more difficult! Truly, I believe we always see, hear, and feel God everywhere, all the time. ALL of us. But some people may have difficulty accepting this, like my eldest brother.

Miss Hepburn
09-05-2019, 10:30 PM
But yes, there is definitely an internal polarity of senses ... also stated in the book
Naam or Word by Kirpal Singh which you had recommended; oh thanks for that!
Wonderful book, explains a lot to the novice and the old-timer. :hug3:Thank you for trusting me.

Unseeking Seeker
10-05-2019, 02:48 AM
Wonderful book, explains a lot to the novice and the old-timer. :hug3:Thank you for trusting me.

Miss H you are a beacon of Light! But let’s continue ...

So ... about internal polarity of senses, what’s your experience?

I’ll go first (good manners!) :smile:

An astral sound
In the background
Everpresent
Subtle, cognisable yet silent

Fragrant smell
Our very being swells
Akin to the sacred Vibhuti
Elixirous! Connecting us with entirety

The sense of touch
Saying ‘I love you very much’
Divine Love magnetism within rising
In manners delightfully surprising

For taste, the nectar Divine sublime
Flowing from the Bindu all the time
The energy grid energising & enlivening
Or we may say, feeding & enriching

The strongest external sense being sight
Perhaps then most elusive to get right
The Source playful, offers insight
With occasional teasing delight

LOL That’s the experience! Wondrous, rapturous and yet ...

How still is our stillness
If not ripplelessly formless
Meaning we must go in, within, beyond
Any sensory delight, to unify & bond

Our in-form consciousness
With formless Oneness awareness
In permanence

Love & Light

Unseeking Seeker
11-05-2019, 03:13 AM

Vibrations gross to subtle
Beyond outer manifestation in the inner temple
Within the core beats the Divine pulsation
Seeking unceasingly our embrace by resonation

Go in! Go in! Go in now!
Embrace! Imbibe! Allow!

Posted in poetry section but seems to fit in here better perhaps...

Unseeking Seeker
16-05-2019, 02:23 AM

How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :)

The doing undoing
The doing nothing
We Are, we be
In childlike glee
When the knot
Is not

We see

ThatMan
16-05-2019, 08:23 AM
This is what a voice said in my mind last night, when this happened I thought that it was the Creator:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

Unseeking Seeker
16-05-2019, 09:21 AM
This is what a voice said in my mind last night, when this happened I thought that it was the Creator:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

:hug3:

Miss Hepburn
16-05-2019, 12:05 PM
This is what a voice said in my mind last night, when this
happened I thought that it was the Creator:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.
Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens,
happens because it was your choice to happen.Thank you for telling us this!

ThatMan
16-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Thank you for telling us this!

My most pleasure, I was thinking to share it or not to share it, who would believe me? I heard this voice like I hear people talking in real life, it made me to feel at home, you know, really at home.

Miss Hepburn
24-05-2019, 11:46 AM
My most pleasure, I was thinking to share it or not to share it, who would believe me?
I heard this voice like I hear people talking in real life, it made me to feel at home, you know, really at home. Yes, I know, right? THAT is the feeling of God...you feel at home...and
as Hafiz and others call Him...'The Friend'....I never understood that ...
and then one time in deeeep meditation (I sit for hours and hours and hours....) all of a sudden....
I can't describe the entire thing, how glorious...He visits me as
easily as a friend dropping in
having coffee and so lovingly says a few things to me (inside)....
very personal things...and tells me how He loves when I 'do blankety-blank." I could feeeel His smile.

Such a personal, easy, simple love...like being really at home. Yes.
Now this type of thing
took decades to happen to me...so I understand it may puzzle some people.
They could maybe imagine an NDE....it's a zone, a place the consciousness may find inside.

My advice: Stay open...make a silent, still place for Him to visit you.:hug:

Unseeking Seeker
24-05-2019, 12:33 PM

Super inspiring Miss H! :smile:

Miss Hepburn
24-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Don't we want what God wants?
To be loved for who we are?
To be accepted in all the many ways that means; dirty, clean, smiling or sad...
thin or fat...
THIS is what God wants and at the same time this is what God gives.
Man, what a life...so simple. :smile:

ThatMan
26-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Yes, I know, right? THAT is the feeling of God...you feel at home...and
as Hafiz and others call Him...'The Friend'....I never understood that ...
and then one time in deeeep meditation (I sit for hours and hours and hours....) all of a sudden....
I can't describe the entire thing, how glorious...He visits me as
easily as a friend dropping in
having coffee and so lovingly says a few things to me (inside)....
very personal things...and tells me how He loves when I 'do blankety-blank." I could feeeel His smile.

Such a personal, easy, simple love...like being really at home. Yes.
Now this type of thing
took decades to happen to me...so I understand it may puzzle some people.
They could maybe imagine an NDE....it's a zone, a place the consciousness may find inside.

My advice: Stay open...make a silent, still place for Him to visit you.:hug:

We are all longing for that Friend, even the ones who don't believe, even the most evil of us... I can't describe in words how it truly feels to be really at home.. I am just 23, I think this depends on our desire to seek The Father, some people need more time, I've thinking about Him for all my life, even when I was just a child, I used to say to myself: "As long as God is with me, everything is going to be all right"; and when I felt away from God, I felt incomplete, lost and alone... I understand why Jesus said to love The Father more than anything, some people think that you can't force someone to love God, but it's not about forcing, Jesus never talked about such things, it was about the true love that comes from inside, when you start to know The Father, you can't stop from loving Him, He is so lovable, after all, He is the very definition of Love.

I am glad for you, just like Jesus said, many desired and desire to know the Father and they can't, blessed are the ones that know Him.

Thank you for your adivce, I know that too.It's like a inner call that tells me: "Come, enjoy the silence and the peace, come..";

Miss Hepburn
26-05-2019, 11:36 PM
We are all longing for that Friend, even the ones who don't believe, even the most evil of us... I can't describe in words how it truly feels to be really at home.. I am just 23, I think this depends on our desire to seek The Father, some people need more time, I've thinking about Him for all my life, even when I was just a child, I used to say to myself: "As long as God is with me, everything is going to be all right"; and when I felt away from God, I felt incomplete, lost and alone... I understand why Jesus said to love The Father more than anything, some people think that you can't force someone to love God, but it's not about forcing, Jesus never talked about such things, it was about the true love that comes from inside, when you start to know The Father, you can't stop from loving Him, He is so lovable, after all, He is the very definition of Love.

I am glad for you, just like Jesus said, many desired and desire to know the Father and they can't, blessed are the ones that know Him.

Thank you for your advice, I know that too.It's like a inner call that tells me: "Come, enjoy the silence and the peace, come.."; Aw, you may not know how blessed you are...so I will tell you...
you are very blessed.

ThatMan
30-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Aw, you may not know how blessed you are...so I will tell you...
you are very blessed.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..

https://i.ibb.co/BG7FTq3/253-Mz-Wz-DFZpi-HVY2-S4-PKf-M-320-80.jpg

ImthatIm
30-05-2019, 04:52 PM
When the God in me
Smiles at the God in you
I smile at everything I see

Miss Hepburn
31-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.
I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..

Ah, sweet. :icon_cool:
There actually is a way to incorporate the exp you had to living daily here on earth.
This place can be very very simple also, :smile:, when we figure out how to do it...
it's all about perception, trust, letting go and trusting...then it can be
merrily rowing down a stream.

Everyday, every morning hold the exp 'in you' like you would a candle close to your chest
in a breeze. Nurture it. Cradle it. Remember it.
You can think of it during the day, even talking to your boss, in the back of your mind, just as you would think of
the night before with your significant other....with that smile on your face and warmth in your chest.

kumarjitghoshal
31-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Fascinating lol ... how to see god everywhere ...

hmmm ...... but , there is no how ... its just what is seen is God. Even the seer is the one and only God.

The moment one asks HOW .... instantly one paves the way to so many human nonsense .... and nonsense does not take you anywhere ..... because there is only nowhere .... "now- here" lol

Bows

Unseeking Seeker
01-06-2019, 04:14 PM

Or how to know God is everywhere?

We may see if we know. Unless we know we will not see.

The thought, the idea is not the thing. Intellectually, we say God is everywhere. But do we feeeeel this in our heart?

Feel to know. Know to see.

The feeling being unconditional, non-discriminatory Love.

Nope! If we are honest, not there yet. Else we would embrace the beggar.

Honesty is a good coordinate where to begin. Equality a good value to build upon.

God is within. We must allow the manifestation however. By weeding out grossness & ferality.

Once we choose to reflect the Light, be the Light, we will see God everywhere. Not before.

And it’s not an on/off switch. We change within in lived reality. Ourselves. No fairy will wave a magic wand! :smile:

Miss Hepburn
01-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Or how to know God is everywhere?
Too clever!!!! :tongue: :smile::smile:

guthrio
07-06-2019, 02:13 PM
We could open up a Metaphysical Store with that name!!! :hello:

....and never run out of good(s) to give to all! :hello:

Jaraja
14-06-2019, 06:14 PM
This is all very well but how would we be in the Congo threatened by fanatics waiting to hack us bits at one end of the street whilst dealing with an outbreak of Ebola

Miss Hepburn
15-06-2019, 01:11 AM
This is all very well but how would we be in the Congo threatened by fanatics
waiting to hack us bits at one end of the street whilst dealing with an outbreak of EbolaAh, creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and
machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction!
How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?
Let's put that to the group.
Good one.

Unseeking Seeker
15-06-2019, 02:25 AM
This is all very well but how would we be in the Congo threatened by fanatics waiting to hack us bits at one end of the street whilst dealing with an outbreak of Ebola

Living in India, even though for the most part it is a tolerant population with diverse cultures, sects & religions, from time to time we have seen bloody riots and savagery.

When a wave of insanity like a tsunami sweeps across the land, we may either survive or perish.

Yet, in the thick of all of this we hear of stories of courage and compassion.

For spherical vision, we must be equal in both day and night, in storm as well as in calm.

The Divine Light shines forth at all times.

Miss Hepburn
15-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Ah, creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and
machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction!
How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?
Let's put that to the group.
Good one.Re: Originally Posted by Jaraja, yesterday.
"This is all very well but how would we be in the Congo threatened by fanatics waiting to hack us to bits
at one end of the street, whilst dealing with an outbreak of Ebola."
>>>>>>

Why is that a good question?
Because it is important for us to realize the seriousness to our inner resolve to connect with God...(Reality, Truth)
This earth is not an 'easy' place. (Tho, it can be depending on many factors.) :icon_cool:

My life's focus changed many years ago when I read in Jeremiah 9 that God has said...
but for those who do boast, let them boast of this - that they know and understand me.

It is very imp, in my opinion, at least for me, to understand this whole place...creation and the Creator.
What is the System set up?
And is it possible to understand it? Does God really work in mysterious ways?

Are we to be compared to an ant understanding computers? No.
We have the ability to expand our mind or consciousness to get the whole
reason for existence itself.
Why do bad things happen to good people...why is there an imbalance of
wealth and comforts on earth?
Do we get answers from books? We can get guidance, ideas from others, sure.
But, I say, each person has to desire to know what existence is all about, themselves...inside.
Otherwise what we have is more and more centuries of confusion in our
priorities and purpose...and potential.

Could I tell you all MY take to the imbalances and seeming injustices and cruelties...of course.
Would it satisfy some, maybe.
But you have to know for yourself.
It comes in stillness and silence...also by setting an intention for Knowledge.

That's my input for now...more can said.

Busby
15-06-2019, 05:33 PM
If we insist that we see God (as we are given to understand this name) everywhere we have to also understand that we are in for some very unpleasant surprises.

Miss Hepburn
15-06-2019, 06:56 PM
If we insist that we see God (as we are given to understand this name) everywhere we have
to also understand that we are in for some very unpleasant surprises. Care to expound on this?
I, for one, don't know what you're talking about.
I also have a hard time with cryptic....I'm always pulling teeth from most men to
get anything outta them!

iamthat
15-06-2019, 09:06 PM

This is an example of what Patanjali might describe as one of the five modifications of consciousness - an imaginary scenario of the mind which has no basis in reality.

I am not in the Congo threatened by fanatics and dealing with Ebola. I am sitting at my desk on a bright sunny winter morning. God is present here and now. If I imagine myself in the Congo then I am moving away from the here and now into a modification of consciousness, even though that modification of consciousness is also happening in the here and now.

If my physical reality was being in the above situation in the Congo, then that would be my here and now, and God would be equally present. Physically it might be somewhat less pleasant, but God would always be present.

Our awareness of the Divine is a state of consciousness. It does not depend on any particular physical environment.

Peace.

Shivani Devi
16-06-2019, 05:57 AM
This is an example of what Patanjali might describe as one of the five modifications of consciousness - an imaginary scenario of the mind which has no basis in reality.

I am not in the Congo threatened by fanatics and dealing with Ebola. I am sitting at my desk on a bright sunny winter morning. God is present here and now. If I imagine myself in the Congo then I am moving away from the here and now into a modification of consciousness, even though that modification of consciousness is also happening in the here and now.

If my physical reality was being in the above situation in the Congo, then that would be my here and now, and God would be equally present. Physically it might be somewhat less pleasant, but God would always be present.

Our awareness of the Divine is a state of consciousness. It does not depend on any particular physical environment.

Peace....or it does, until we can see beyond it and not get stuck in the mere perceptual recognition of how things just appear to be...either individually or collectively.

It is a journey of unfolding...from the more gross levels to the more subtle ones.

For example, I was brought back to this thread, by guthrio posting on a thread I made in the Buddhist forum about how perception is related to experience in the context of moral development.

Now, many on here may perceive each thread on this forum to be a separate and distinct topic in and of itself...I see each of these "threads" to be interwoven into a Divine tapestry of my own understanding which is only limited by my perception.

Not many will be able to see that all my replies and responses are merely a continuation of philosophical thought and argument going from one thread to another...and in such a way, I can also see the discrepancies made by many posters in regards to all these concepts.

Please allow me to share that thread here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129929

We choose to see only what suits our agendas at the egotistical level really...and even though such things like wars, ebola, starvation etc, is going on...spare a thought for the weed growing through a crack in the pavement, or the ant pushing a bubble of water uphill like Sisyphus without the surface tension of that bubble breaking due to perpetual motion:

https://pics.me.me/this-is-an-award-winning-picture-taken-with-microscopic-lens-28974834.png

It is also natural for those who can't believe to decry "fraud" and to seek a 'rational explanation' to satisfy their mental ego - believing in the power of the "Almighty Photoshop" as a placating explanation (excuse) as to why certain things just "cannot be so".

While, for those who can see the pareidolia in a cloud that is shaped like a teddy bear, others may say "be that as it may...I still welcome it as a gift from an intelligent designer of the universe".

Miss Hepburn
16-06-2019, 11:43 AM
Wow, great posts...Thank you! :)
Some great wisdom.

karok
22-06-2019, 10:36 AM
interesting thought

Miss Hepburn
22-06-2019, 07:16 PM
interesting thoughtWhat is?

guthrio
04-07-2019, 05:49 PM
...or it does, until we can see beyond it and not get stuck in the mere perceptual recognition of how things just appear to be...either individually or collectively.

It is a journey of unfolding...from the more gross levels to the more subtle ones.

For example, I was brought back to this thread, by guthrio posting on a thread I made in the Buddhist forum about how perception is related to experience in the context of moral development.

Now, many on here may perceive each thread on this forum to be a separate and distinct topic in and of itself...I see each of these "threads" to be interwoven into a Divine tapestry of my own understanding which is only limited by my perception.

Not many will be able to see that all my replies and responses are merely a continuation of philosophical thought and argument going from one thread to another...and in such a way, I can also see the discrepancies made by many posters in regards to all these concepts.

Please allow me to share that thread here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129929

We choose to see only what suits our agendas at the egotistical level really...and even though such things like wars, ebola, starvation etc, is going on...spare a thought for the weed growing through a crack in the pavement, or the ant pushing a bubble of water uphill like Sisyphus without the surface tension of that bubble breaking due to perpetual motion:

https://pics.me.me/this-is-an-award-winning-picture-taken-with-microscopic-lens-28974834.png

It is also natural for those who can't believe to decry "fraud" and to seek a 'rational explanation' to satisfy their mental ego - believing in the power of the "Almighty Photoshop" as a placating explanation (excuse) as to why certain things just "cannot be so".

While, for those who can see the pareidolia in a cloud that is shaped like a teddy bear, others may say "be that as it may...I still welcome it as a gift from an intelligent designer of the universe".

Shivani Devi,

Thanks for sharing our perspectives in this awesome thread. :hug3:

I never knew there was such a word as pareidolia, but, assuming my Gungan alter-ego for a moment, "Mee-sa likin' dis word"!

Why? Because it perfectly describes the capability of the All to do (but more importantly) to experience BEING this:

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

How do you think we are even able to "name", "see" and even EXPERIENCE "patterns in a random stimulus", if it were not for just one of the treasures we share as infinitely-gifted progeny of the Infinite Essence? :smile:

....except that for the Infinite Essence that each of US simultaneously is, the phenomenon is, to use your perfect phrase, the experiential equivalent of a "photoshopped" SELFIE whereby the Infinite Essence actually knows Itself as every random perspective!

Every perspective (including us discussing this on Spiritual Forums) is an "ALMIGHTY SELFIE", :smile: experienced BY the Infinite Essence, as Itself.

A "random" case in point from one of those infinite perspectives (mine), the "selfie" described above is a pareidolia called "A ant pushing a water droplet". However, looking more closely (by enlarging the picture), it is concurrently perceivable as the turquoise-hued building whose image is reverse-refracted by the light passing through the phenomenon called "water droplet" being pushed by the Infinite Essence called "ant", selflessly doing its duty to service its hive-mates who will eventually share the precious liquid treasure brought by its effort.....as experienced by a seemingly infinitesimal "portion" of a larger event,....AND experienced as creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction. How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?

As ONE event, missing nothing, including everything and everyone; whose unfathomable dimensions recede from view in infinite regress! That's how.

"Be that as it may", some say?

HOW COOL IS THAT? :hug3:

Reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=pareidolia&oq=pareidolia&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Shivani Devi
05-07-2019, 04:43 AM
Shivani Devi,

Thanks for sharing our perspectives in this awesome thread. :hug3:

I never knew there was such a word as pareidolia, but, assuming my Gungan alter-ego for a moment, "Mee-sa likin' dis word"!

Why? Because it perfectly describes the capability of the All to do (but more importantly) to experience BEING this:

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

How do you think we are even able to "name", "see" and even EXPERIENCE "patterns in a random stimulus", if it were not for just one of the treasures we share as infinitely-gifted progeny of the Infinite Essence? :smile:

....except that for the Infinite Essence that each of US simultaneously is, the phenomenon is, to use your perfect phrase, the experiential equivalent of a "photoshopped" SELFIE whereby the Infinite Essence actually knows Itself as every random perspective!

Every perspective (including us discussing this on Spiritual Forums) is an "ALMIGHTY SELFIE", :smile: experienced BY the Infinite Essence, as Itself.

A "random" case in point from one of those infinite perspectives (mine), the "selfie" described above is a pareidolia called "A ant pushing a water droplet". However, looking more closely (by enlarging the picture), it is concurrently perceivable as the turquoise-hued building whose image is reverse-refracted by the light passing through the phenomenon called "water droplet" being pushed by the Infinite Essence called "ant", selflessly doing its duty to service its hive-mates who will eventually share the precious liquid treasure brought by its effort.....as experienced by a seemingly infinitesimal "portion" of a larger event,....AND experienced as creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction. How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?

As ONE event, missing nothing, including everything and everyone; whose unfathomable dimensions recede from view in infinite regress! That's how.

"Be that as it may", some say?

HOW COOL IS THAT? :hug3:

Reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=pareidolia&oq=pareidolia&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8You just cleaned a spiritual channel in me that was blocked and needed cleaning for quite some time now...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *hugs*.

There are not many who know how to bring me into my heart and a greater understanding through logic and intellectual beauty, not many at all..but this is what I NEED and you have managed to tap into this and speak to my heart directly through my mind...

I had just about given up all hope...it is funny that often "giving up on hope" is the last barrier that needs the requirement of surrender and 'letting go' before a deeper truth is revealed.

These last two comments are being placed on n my "posterity book" to be looked back upon when I feel intellectually secluded.

Shivani Devi
05-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Also, pareodolia aside, I have a feeling that the "Universal Infinite Essence" has a wicked sense of humour:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR21iNU8o3x2EoHVYCaIw0MVJ6WXGG 5MsE0i57fmAkT8_zlbnDZ

However, this huge "heart-mind blow" started last night with Nasseem Haramein and Buckminster Fuller, explaining perfect octahedral vector equilibrium matrices to me, then relating it back to Einstein's Field Theory through perceptual toroidal spin.. or RELATIVE vibration.

Like how a fly can travel in and out car windows while the car is doing 40mph.

The highlight of this, was shown in the crop circles (2006-2007) which beautifully display fractal vector equilibrium matrices, which give a 3D effect on a 2D surface...this is NOT the work of a "hoaxer" (unless they have PhD in applied Physics and about a week to spare..not overnight):

https://www.reddit.com/r/holofractal/comments/4k96an/drunk_guys_in_a_field_lets_create_perfect/

They have even managed to "square the circle" which is nigh impossible to achieve!

https://www.google.com/search?q=crop+circle+fractals&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=ms-android-alcatel&fir=DOPSkpa8JEVtiM%253A%252C9ta2oyyJ3EGxvM%252C_%2 53BrLcCSqvXcwV3LM%253A%252CcgL21UgcjQpAwM%252C_%25 3BAx0zouxxJ4v6RM%253A%252CdImWdDQ6GWDOpM%252C_%253 BJqaXh8nQDP51DM%253A%252CBqi2NOOQCTZbOM%252C_%253B Rk7lKhbefpTKLM%253A%252C--TgWRiVcfFz2M%252C_%253B0Utn2HWHSgyIGM%253A%252Cpr6 3jMlbN4Xu7M%252C_%253BXftw0oYO4HZKUM%253A%252CdImW dDQ6GWDOpM%252C_%253BOYbZCbVuVOoACM%253A%252C7NSNp SIXsPrynM%252C_%253BHon3dRIukPNqIM%253A%252C5PLky6 N9-StbbM%252C_%253BWrQLp-ijnoUmNM%253A%252CC5HTOD0kz_ArfM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kTA7hFy_0eJB-2GaKbrDXxvhvhY0Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinlLPxhp3jAhUUVH0KHf93CGYQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=640&bih=336#imgrc=Ax0zouxxJ4v6RM&imgdii=fv0ubEjDY2h6OM

My bet is, whoever gave us deer, teddy bear and T-Rex shaped clouds, also gave us vacuum vector fractals of Unified Theory in wheat fields just because it CAN.

guthrio
05-07-2019, 02:45 PM
You just cleaned a spiritual channel in me that was blocked and needed cleaning for quite some time now...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *hugs*.

There are not many who know how to bring me into my heart and a greater understanding through logic and intellectual beauty, not many at all..but this is what I NEED and you have managed to tap into this and speak to my heart directly through my mind...

I had just about given up all hope...it is funny that often "giving up on hope" is the last barrier that needs the requirement of surrender and 'letting go' before a deeper truth is revealed.

These last two comments are being placed on n my "posterity book" to be looked back upon when I feel intellectually secluded.

Shivani Devi,

I cannot tell you how it feels to be you, but I can tell you how it feels to be me at this moment of thanks.

If it were not for your providing a word that sparked me to find out what it means, I would not have been catalyzed to arrange my thoughts in a way that "titrated" your own unresolved readiness..into a new "higher" state of equilibrium. You were READY! I, as Guthrio, didn't know that, but I AM, did!

The thing is, I was helped as well.....because the Infinite Essence, who knows (and IS) each of us concurrently, created the opportunity for all of us in this thread to participate in our individual expressions of inspiration....by helping one another. THANK YOU! :hug3:

As for "just about giving up all hope", I discovered a new acronym for that word:

HOPE - Help Opportunity Pursue Expression

....sometimes known as SCRUB A DUB DUB! :hug3:

guthrio
05-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Also, pareodolia aside, I have a feeling that the "Universal Infinite Essence" has a wicked sense of humour:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR21iNU8o3x2EoHVYCaIw0MVJ6WXGG 5MsE0i57fmAkT8_zlbnDZ

However, this huge "heart-mind blow" started last night with Nasseem Haramein and Buckminster Fuller, explaining perfect octahedral vector equilibrium matrices to me, then relating it back to Einstein's Field Theory through perceptual toroidal spin.. or RELATIVE vibration.

The highlight of this, was shown in the crop circles (2006-2007) which beautifully display fractal vector equilibrium matrices, which give a 3D effect on a 2D surface...this is NOT the work of a "hoaxer" (unless they have PhD in applied Physics and about a week to spare..not overnight):

https://www.reddit.com/r/holofractal/comments/4k96an/drunk_guys_in_a_field_lets_create_perfect/

They have even managed to "square the circle" which is nigh impossible to achieve!

https://www.google.com/search?q=crop+circle+fractals&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=ms-android-alcatel&fir=DOPSkpa8JEVtiM%253A%252C9ta2oyyJ3EGxvM%252C_%2 53BrLcCSqvXcwV3LM%253A%252CcgL21UgcjQpAwM%252C_%25 3BAx0zouxxJ4v6RM%253A%252CdImWdDQ6GWDOpM%252C_%253 BJqaXh8nQDP51DM%253A%252CBqi2NOOQCTZbOM%252C_%253B Rk7lKhbefpTKLM%253A%252C--TgWRiVcfFz2M%252C_%253B0Utn2HWHSgyIGM%253A%252Cpr6 3jMlbN4Xu7M%252C_%253BXftw0oYO4HZKUM%253A%252CdImW dDQ6GWDOpM%252C_%253BOYbZCbVuVOoACM%253A%252C7NSNp SIXsPrynM%252C_%253BHon3dRIukPNqIM%253A%252C5PLky6 N9-StbbM%252C_%253BWrQLp-ijnoUmNM%253A%252CC5HTOD0kz_ArfM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kTA7hFy_0eJB-2GaKbrDXxvhvhY0Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinlLPxhp3jAhUUVH0KHf93CGYQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=640&bih=336#imgrc=Ax0zouxxJ4v6RM&imgdii=fv0ubEjDY2h6OM

My bet is, whoever gave us deer, teddy bear and T-Rex shaped clouds, also gave us vacuum vector fractals of Unified Theory in wheat fields just because it CAN.

Shivani Devi,

I've heard it said in some very secretive "crop circles", that "You mess with the horns, you get the deer"....or is it "You mess with the bull you get the horns"? I keep forgetting which! No, I've never been to Pamplona Spain. :smile:

Speaking of being hoisted on the horns of a dilemma, I was ABSOLUTELY intrigued by an article by David Wilcock contemplating that Incredible New Crop Circle Shows HD Geometry. https://divinecosmos.com/articles/242-incredible-new-crop-circle-shows-hd-geometry/ . Apparently, there's MUCH more to this phenomenon than meets the "eye-dea" (idea) of pranksters puddling around in farmers' fields at night!

BTW: I LOVE Nassim Haramein! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1411267&postcount=8

Miss Hepburn
05-07-2019, 04:47 PM
This is fun reading here!!

:icon_sunny: :icon_santa: :icon_bigsmurf: :biggrin:

guthrio
06-07-2019, 12:12 AM

....fun writing too!: :tongue1:

Shivani Devi
06-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Shivani Devi,

I've heard it said in some very secretive "crop circles", that "You mess with the horns, you get the deer"....or is it "You mess with the bull you get the horns"? I keep forgetting which! No, I've never been to Pamplona Spain. :smile:

Speaking of being hoisted on the horns of a dilemma, I was ABSOLUTELY intrigued by an article by David Wilcock contemplating that Incredible New Crop Circle Shows HD Geometry. https://divinecosmos.com/articles/242-incredible-new-crop-circle-shows-hd-geometry/ . Apparently, there's MUCH more to this phenomenon than meets the "eye-dea" (idea) of pranksters puddling around in farmers' fields at night!

BTW: I LOVE Nassim Haramein! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1411267&postcount=8Yes, there is more to the phenomenon than meets the eye-deer. :tongue:

Thank you so much for that David Wilcock article. I have seen most of them, but not that one.

I am also touched by that post you referred me to...another Robert M. Pirsig fan here too..allI can say is where have you been all my SF life?

A few days ago, I was at my local Op Shop and picked up the boxed set of Nassim Haramein DVDs called "Crossing the Event Horizon" by the Resonance Project Foundation for $1.

I am up to Disc 3 of a 4 disc set..where he talks about Black ad White "Wholes" and I am glad to see that I am not alone in approaching spirituality through physics and mathematics.

I DO realise I need to take a more heart centred approach..I have been on the verge of breaking down in tears of release a few times over the past week, but I can't seem to let it happen...as soon as I become cognizant of it, the whole thing stops..which is frustrating.

Yes, I am the technology! everything from atoms to galaxies...and yet, I feel so existentially alone.

I even switched on my P-SB7 spirit box about 10 minutes ago to ask whatever is out there "who made the crop circles?" The reply; " I have no idea..but you need to go on a diet". :redface:

So much for ghosts knowing anything about it either. LOL

Shivani Devi
06-07-2019, 12:36 AM

As guthrio has also said, it has been fun writing it too. :hug3:

Shivani Devi
06-07-2019, 01:38 AM
I am just reading all the links within the links...within the links...that guthrio linked..

Oohhh...oooohhh... Quantum FOAM!!! :)

I never heard about this before.

Of course I already understood about the Zero Point Field and the work of Tesla and now I am reading about the Scalar density of quantum foam as it relates to hypersphere warp drives...so cool!

I made an edit to my first post today #78..."video" should have read "article".

I just woke up and needed a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed. LOL

I also just downloaded a PDF that I am muddling through because the equations are making my brain hurt:

"Engineering the Quantum Foam - arXiv"

Suffice to say, I now have a new direction to go, after being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D...long story.

I am like the proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter.

Thanks again, guthrio my friend.

Will study science a bit more...before I watch today's antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky on the Tube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFAIwGTWAs

guthrio
06-07-2019, 04:32 PM
I am just reading all the links within the links...within the links...that guthrio linked..

Oohhh...oooohhh... Quantum FOAM!!! :)

I never heard about this before.

Of course I already understood about the Zero Point Field and the work of Tesla and now I am reading about the Scalar density of quantum foam as it relates to hypersphere warp drives...so cool!

I made an edit to my first post today #78..."video" should have read "article".

I just woke up and needed a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed. LOL

I also just downloaded a PDF that I am muddling through because the equations are making my brain hurt:

"Engineering the Quantum Foam - arXiv"

Suffice to say, I now have a new direction to go, after being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D...long story.

I am like the proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter.

Thanks again, guthrio my friend.

Will study science a bit more...before I watch today's antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky on the Tube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFAIwGTWAs

Shivani Devi,

....the links within the links...within the links...

While describing the operation of the interconnected "hyperlinks" referenced above, I think this is an excellent description of what the "quantum foam" is that Nassim Haremein alludes to in one of those links, "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass", as "every proton in the Universe sharing information with every other proton"....to cumulatively inform Itself of how "everything is everything else", or as Bashar says in the reference "All things are the same one thing vibrating at different rates".

However, again, these are only descriptions of That which, Itself is indescribable....though we keep on trying to capture it within concepts woefully inadequate to do so. Even if there were an equation that could explain what the numeral "0", ostensibly used as a placeholder in computational exercises, it still begs the question, "Then What does the placeholder hold"? :confused:

This just popped up in my head as an answer: In a dishwasher commercial that comes on my favorite channels much too frequently :rolleyes:, a young girl observing that her Mom scrubs dishes before placing them in the machine, raises a question, in the way those who are not steeped in Mom's internal logical processes, asks "...then What does the dishwasher do?" :confused:

Why? Think Quantum Foam, which obviously operates perfectly, even while exercising "0" computational effort at all, then What do our computational exercises do...beforehand? :confused:

As for your proverbial Schrodinger's Cat with a new ball of string theory and not knowing whether I "exist" or not, doesn't matter?....

...it "becomes matter" when the Infinite Essence each One of us actually is, chooses, from the infinite number of prospective perspectives available among Everything There Is, to objectify Itself as that choice.....hence One (as you) momentarily objectifies Itself as "being stumped by the leakage in the lines of force within the Casimir effect as it related to 4D" AND "as needing a cup of coffee before my mind related to the fact that quantum field theory was being discussed", AND being "on the verge of breaking down in tears of release a few times over the past week, but I can't seem to let it happen...as soon as I become cognizant of it, the whole thing stops..which is frustrating."....not to mention the antics of K'eyush, the talking Husky (both the virtual one on Youtube) AND its "live" counterpart, figuring out how smart it is, compared to its human friend.....

...ALL AT ONCE, including the choices Shivani Devi made that are OTHER than the ones THIS 'version" of ME chooses to chronicle.

And the Infinite Essence, known in some texts as The Divine Mother? SHE'S ALL THAT (colloquially one might say), and more, enjoying every single version of Herself, as you....and me, and ALL OF US, and as your magnificent Mom too. Oh yeah, wicked, wonderful, unparalleled sense of humor, indeed! :smile:

Where have I been? Here on SF since 2016. Having fun with my fellow, and sister, travelers "linked" together on this version of our magnificent Soul-journ.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Miss Hepburn
06-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Re: Crop Circles You know we (Carl Sagan) sent a message into space n 1974...in 2001 we got a message back
right near Eng's biggest laser telescope...in the field...over night, like all of them.
Google: Aliens answer us 27 years later..Crop Circles, many links.
https://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/06/arecebo.jpg

guthrio
06-07-2019, 09:11 PM

....highlighted above? I don't know why I didn't think of it this way before: That's the Infinite Essence enjoying the unparalleled pleasure of surfing the "air waves" generated by the pressure differential within and without the car's glass partition....as a fly just because It CAN.

KOWABUNGA!

guthrio
06-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Re: Crop Circles You know we (Carl Sagan) sent a message into space n 1974...in 2001 we got a message back
right near Eng's biggest laser telescope...in the field...over night, like all of them.
Google: Aliens answer us 27 years later..Crop Circles, many links.
https://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2015/06/arecebo.jpg

Miss Hepburn,

That is too cool! I wonder if anyone has done more than wonder how it got there? Could be as important as any new knowledge that changes the paradigm of our worldview!

guthrio
07-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Shivani Devi,

Where have I been? Here on SF since 2016. Having fun with my fellow, and sister, travelers "linked" together on this version of our magnificent Soul-journ.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

....OOOOPS! been on SF since August 2013 not 2016! Must have mistaken myself for another version of Guthrio, who obviously doesn't know that there is really no such thing as the year 2013 or 2016...or 2019 for that matter.

Sorry 'bout that! (musta been caused by a "link" missing some-"time" ago!)

I'm much better....now (at least in this version of it!)

See? :D http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1824942&postcount=68

Miss Hepburn
25-07-2019, 11:38 PM
If this doesn't help!!!!....on the Evening News tonight they showed another Hubble distant, spiral Galaxy, wow...
mentioniong the 100 Billion galaxies in this Universe.
WOW! God, You are amazing~!

guthrio
03-08-2019, 07:17 PM
If this doesn't help!!!!....on the Evening News tonight they showed another Hubble distant, spiral Galaxy, wow...
mentioniong the 100 Billion galaxies in this Universe.
WOW! God, You are amazing~!

Hi Miss Hepburn,

:wave:

....such wondrous beauty makes a body wanna speak in tongues, doesn't it? :tongue: :tongue1: https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140605.html

Miss Hepburn
10-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Hi Miss Hepburn,
:wave:
....such wondrous beauty makes a body wanna speak in tongues, doesn't it? :tongue: :tongue1: :wave:Wait...have I brought up speaking or praying in tongues? Cuz I have since 2009! I do almost everyday.:icon_cool:

guthrio
11-08-2019, 07:58 PM
:wave:Wait...have I brought up speaking or praying in tongues? Cuz I have since 2009! I do almost everyday.:icon_cool:

Hi Miss Hepburn,

....nope! not that I can recall. :smile:

It just struck me that the depth of knowledge you have spoken about on this Forum could not help but come from a profundity that would leave most either speechless, or speaking such that only the Creator, to Whom it is directed...could understand.

...or hear. :hug3:

Miss Hepburn
11-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Hi Miss Hepburn,
....nope! not that I can recall.

It just struck me that the depth of knowledge you have spoken about on this Forum could not
help but come from a profundity that would leave most either speechless,
or speaking such that only the Creator, to Whom it is directed...could understand.
...or hear. :hug3:Did you just say no one is listening to me....:tongue::biggrin::biggrin: :tongue: I'm going to hire you to write my obituary.

Phaelyn
11-08-2019, 11:04 PM
I know this steak isn't real, but...[/COLOR]

Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I
put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

Saying something is real is the same as saying something is not real.
Saying something doesn't exist is the same as saying it does.
Having an opinion is the same as having none.
The different thing is to be wholly and completely quiet within.
It's not that there is nothing to assert, it's that no one is there to assert.

How to see God everywhere? Learn to stop seeing yourself.

guthrio
12-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Did you just say no one is listening to me....:tongue::biggrin::biggrin: :tongue: I'm going to hire you to write my obituary.

Miss Hepburn,

... You are like the EF Hutton of Spiritual Forums. :smile: "When EF Hutton speaks everybody listens!"

Miss Hepburn
12-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Miss Hepburn,
... You are like the EF Hutton of Spiritual Forums. :smile:

"When EF Hutton speaks everybody listens!"You are so funny, about 10 people here listen anyway. :tongue:

Since we're talkin' slogan's, "I think outside the bun."
(Taco Bell)

guthrio
12-08-2019, 11:42 PM
You are so funny, about 10 people here listen anyway. :tongue:

Since we're talkin' slogan's, "I think outside the bun."
(Taco Bell)

... Great mock epitaph: So dearly beloveds. Remember that we loved her so dearly, because she always thought outside the bun.:biggrin:

U ARE DA MA'AM! :hug3:

utopiandreamchild
13-08-2019, 12:54 AM
Imagine if everywhere saw god wouldnt that be a miracle. Amen

utopiandreamchild
13-08-2019, 02:48 AM
God is omnipresent and doesn't mind being called goddess either btw. Amen

utopiandreamchild
13-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Stare through the eyes of love and love all thing equally. Thats god/goddess. Amen

Miss Hepburn
13-08-2019, 01:07 PM
:smile: u dreamchild, you.