PDA

View Full Version : God Man!

William Schuck
19-03-2011, 08:57 PM
For the sake of all of your readers can you speak about what you have experienced, and not what you imagine you experienced. Experience is based on conviction and what you imagine is based on imagination. When you speak from conviction people will listen and when you speak from imagination people will wonder. Remember the sound of conviction is different than imaginings.

Riboflavin
19-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Gods bring out their reality from within. Humans bring their reality from outside and bring it within.

The fact of knowing, conviction, and opinion are three different things.

Ciqala
20-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Well this could go the same way for people who tend to believe in what they are told, preached or read somewhere, over what they truly experience personally, and those who reach outside for answers, when the answer is always within. when it comes to dissecting happenings, some lean on what they think happened, getting their analytical feelings and ego entrapped with the reality of what really happened. Here's an example of the first scenario - just because i never believed in anything anyone told me and i experienced it first hand, i still experienced so much, to realize there is a bit of truth in everything so i honestly respect what anyone tells me. So it's equally impossible, to just doubt the imagination. The imagination opens doorways to realms. There are always two sides to the spectrum, many sides, and there is always truth in all sides. Have you ever experienced the power of imagination and visualization and how easily it is entwined with vision quests and the spiritual realms? The problem is people don't know how to differentiate, but the bigger problem is that people tend to totally think the imagination is useless, because they doubt everything they see, and being doubtful and closed minded never got anyone anywhere, and they don't know how to follow their intuition and higher self to differentiate.
Imagination has more power in it than you think. It's equally impossible that the imagine doesn't have significant meaning to it or possibilities. It can help you learn to explore all the dimensions and spiritual realms, meet high frequency beings, and it is a wonderful step for building up intuition.
I personally don't care about speaking from conviction, either someone believes you or they don't, no point in warring, just to let go, i'd rather look at all sides, opinions are much better than trying to convince someone.