PDA

View Full Version : If we're software programs, who creates us?

Love&Light
19-03-2011, 08:19 PM
And why?:confused:

in progress
19-03-2011, 11:02 PM
You're the operating system and you choose which software you'll use when you incarnate. Check your astrological chart for details.

You have always been and always will be.

That's my take on it!

Sangress
19-03-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't know about you, but I was under the impression that we were human beings with souls....not software programs....

I must have a glitch...O_o

Shim
19-03-2011, 11:34 PM
KeepAlive = false;

Lynn
20-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Hello

Who created us the universe itself. That spark of Light that gave us all we be. To some that Light be God......

WHY so I ask why not. Life is such a blessing even if at times it be a great struggle along a narrow path.

Lynn

Lynn

Rah nam
20-03-2011, 02:13 AM
how did you come to the understanding, you are a software program?

I am not, nor am a human with a soul, rather a soul attached to a human via spirit.

Sangress
20-03-2011, 04:20 AM
I don't even know what a human is anymore *sigh* :p

Ciqala
20-03-2011, 06:40 AM
well if you refer to it as a software program, i certainly created a very good game out of this life, should render it mac version! It has many levels and obstacles to achieve, it's exciting and never boring, and i get many chances, and can sometimes find cheat codes. In all seriousness, when i connect to my higher self, i know i was willing to all of this, and i know there are much more powerful sources out there that helped in creating it. And my higher self gets off on the obstacles and suffering, the chaos, because it lets me grow and expand into what i really am. Even if i did not choose to come here, i know i was completely willing to be of service, the same as my other lives.

Roselove
20-03-2011, 02:05 PM
some very twisted being lol no i really don't know how this all began, apparently we were all one and this was an expierment.

some scientists have confirmed we live in a virtual reality, we are a projection of something else, maybe a combo of our mind, thoughts and sub cons.

Mabuz Luciferi
21-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Software programmes infer a creator.

As a Luciferian I support the Neo-Platonist ida of the Universe as proposed by Plotinus, that there is a source of all things called the "One".

The "One" is so perfect that it has no mind or individuality, for that that would infer a split into parts, and perfection has no parts.

Within the "One" there was the less perfect, which was expelled as Logos, a type of light which itself fractured again and again creating all things.

We are part of the Logos, we are no software programmes and nobody actually created us. We are part of the "One" and we are all evolving back towards the "One" hence all the motion in the Universe and reincarnation.

dreams76
31-03-2011, 04:26 PM
does not compute........... my hard drive is fried :P

Chrysaetos
31-03-2011, 04:33 PM
And why?:confused: A problem arises when we compare humans to software programs.

The ''body is a machine'' is a common phrase, but a problematic one. It would imply a creator.

Nature doesn't have a (intelligent) creator. Creatures simply change, there is no perfect ''design''..
Disadvantages are as much part of living beings as advantages.

Greenslade
02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
And why?:confused:
We're more like artificial intelligence software, we're given the basic set of codes then told to get out there and work the rest out for ourselves.

And why? What is your Life, what are your beliefs.......? Who Are You, and Who Are You Not? That's why.