PDA

View Full Version : Heart Chakra Exercise

Enlightener
22-10-2006, 07:55 AM
After trying a million different heart chakra exercises I finally found one that is quite powerful at opening up your heart centre.
It was given to me by a hilariously funny 3ft man in a wheelchair.

Here goes:
Imagine (you have to be sitting or standing for this) your heart chakra, a green glowing ball or circle in the centre of your chest. Now imagine golden rings expanding from within your heart chakra and hitting everyone in your radius. You are now meant to feel the chakra opening up and a sense of bliss in your chest area.
It is ideal to do this exercise in a crowded room, or on the street as it involves other people for it to give you full benefit.

This can also lead to becoming attractive to the opposite sex, if you do it well enough. But that is for another thread.

Enlightener

rose
22-10-2006, 09:23 AM
thanks enlightener *hug*

i've found visualisations really helpful in everyday situations also. i imagine my heart chakra opening like a lotus or rose while i breath in white light to it. with each breath it blossoms. i do this when i am in a crowd and feel vulnerable. it helps me feel love for them instead of fear as the lotus in my heart opens and spreads the light outwards. it really helps me. i'd recommend visualisation of the heart chakra to anyone who gets nervous with people etc or has social anxiety.

i really love that exercise you passed on enlightener. i'm going to try that one as well :D i love the image of the golden rings expanding out and hitting people with love. :)