PDA

View Full Version : Have to share this experience

piper27
18-03-2011, 01:08 AM
For three or four times in the last month I've seen small flying creatures. It usually happens at night while I'm lying in bed before I go to sleep. All of a sudden I'll see 50 or possibly 100 of small, winged figures, gracefully and slowly flapping their wings and hovering two or three feet from me. I am totally awake during this, but the lighting is very dim. It is actually so beautiful to watch as they gently hover up and down in the air. The lamp by the side of my bed is kind of like a pole lamp that faces downward. Last night when this happened the lamp was turned off, but whenever one of these creatures would pass under this lamp, the lamp would glow like heating elements warming up with a golden yellow color. The color of these creatures is a beautiful dark aqua marine. If I try to focus in too much on the details of them they will slowly disappear. This has never happened before to me, and I'd be interested in what you all think.
Thanks,David

Foodmuse
18-03-2011, 01:30 AM
It sounds really neat David. I have had many "out of the norm" experiences in this life, but nothing like yours.
There seems to be no emotional responce so I'd say it may be a tuning into another reality, like a side step...
I have had simular experiences with UFO's where I have no fear only joy and fun on teips flying the craft about. No abuses like many report. It's like a fun night out. Write it down and date it, ya never know when ....
Beams, Foodmuse

Boldylocks
28-03-2011, 02:22 AM
David, you are being visited- that sounds awesome! Do you feel free to say "Hi" to these Beings? I have learned never to say "never"- there is much more out there than we humans realize and many more dimensions that are connected with us

hugs
Boldy

piper27
28-03-2011, 10:35 AM
David, you are being visited- that sounds awesome! Do you feel free to say "Hi" to these Beings? I have learned never to say "never"- there is much more out there than we humans realize and many more dimensions that are connected with us

hugs
Boldy
Hi Boldy, Yes I would feel free to greet them. I think the whole scene was just so strangely beautiful and peaceful and I was so caught up with being the observer, it never occurred to me. It hasn't happened again since I posted :icon_frown: , but next time I'll give it a try.
Thanks, David

Boldylocks
28-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Well , they may not want to call attention to themselves too much after you did share about them with us. For what it's worth, when you shared your encounter, it really encouraged me and led me to say a prayer for them-as well as our dear Mother Earth- so If they can read this, I hope that will also encourage them too.

Even if you don't see them again- know that they can still be there just the same, so you can still send them our love anyway

hugs
Boldy

piper27
29-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Well , they may not want to call attention to themselves too much after you did share about them with us. For what it's worth, when you shared your encounter, it really encouraged me and led me to say a prayer for them-as well as our dear Mother Earth- so If they can read this, I hope that will also encourage them too.

Even if you don't see them again- know that they can still be there just the same, so you can still send them our love anyway

hugs
Boldy
Thanks Boldy, It was quite an experience that leaves me wanting more:wink:
David

Sapphirez
09-05-2011, 09:11 AM
sweet!! =)

nephesh
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Very cool thanks for sharing.

Jazlan
30-05-2011, 09:44 PM
This sounds so beautiful but its possible that these are astral creations from another human being who may be paying you a little visit? Just a thought...