PDA

View Full Version : i've been told i'm fae

starpearl
17-03-2011, 06:18 PM
by many people i've been told i'm fae but i don't quite understand this, coud someone explain please?
:redface:

Murciélago
17-03-2011, 08:22 PM
They may be refering to you being a changeling(a fey or enchanted log turned into the shape and appearance of a human, usually with afew glitches) or you having fey blood(an ancestor bread with a fey) or having been blessed by the fey. Humans are not fey and they can never be fey but, they can breed with humans to produce offspring which have characteristics of both fey and humans. The fey are the people of the invisible world,fairies in case you didn't know(don't think of tinkerbell as a fey that is a myth look up some old fairy tales like rawhead and bloody bones)

I personally think your friends are either mistaken or you have been blessed by a member(s) of the fairy world. My reasons are 1~changlings are very rare thease days 2~ it is likely if you do have fey blood(alot of people do) it is diluted or even gone from time(as in most cases it has been bread out)
Ps(bread? Breed? Breeded? Idk)

starpearl
17-03-2011, 08:42 PM
thankyou for the information. I have done alot of research on it, so i know about alot of the folklore and myths i just didn't quite understand how that could be associated to me.
thing is, it's not friends who have told me, it's been quite a few spiritual being who i had never met before, idk i guess i'l have to carry on searching and learning.

Murciélago
17-03-2011, 09:07 PM
It is also possible you've acculmilated(sp?) Fey eenergy or a fey spirit is attached/living with/inside you. Folklore is more my expertise I could tell a million stories and not connect the dots. Do you have greyish or green tinged skin? Hair and nails which grow very fast? A dark ring around the iris of your eye? Do you ever 'hear' the trees?(characteristics of a changeling)

starpearl
17-03-2011, 09:27 PM
i do have greyish skin, but that is due to poor health, my hair and nails grow very fast as do i have a dark ring around my eyes. where i live there aren't many trees but when i was a little younger i lived next to the forest and believe i did

Sangress
17-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Who told you you that your fae? (A list would be interesting)

And why didn't they personally explain it to you?

People shouldn't just wander about telling other people who they are without any explanation or guidance on the matter. Seems odd to me.

nightowl
17-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I agree Sangress..sounds odd to me as well?

Sangress
17-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Though don't get me wrong. I've dabbled with fae before...so I'm not judging the subject matter itself as being true or untrue...etc

I'm just very curious because there seems to be a huge lack of communication between speaker and listener with this matter.

I've personally never told anyone who I think they are because I believe that would be overstepping the natural process they must go through to gain true self acceptance.

But that is just my opinion...etc.

nightowl
17-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Yes, the communitcations seems to me to be a little unclear.

starpearl
17-03-2011, 10:47 PM
I've been to a few spiritual gatherings, and it was there where the first person told me of this, they said something along the lines of there's something about you i can't work out, and i was a little confused by this because i was fairly new to it all at the time and i let them delve a little deeper and that's what they told me but when i asked what it is and all they really told me was that it meant faerie and that i should learn the rest myself. Since then i've had other experiences like this including one friend who asked me if i had heard of the term, i said yes and he said he could sense it around me, he briefly explained, but i didn't quite understood quite what he meant.

nightowl
17-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I am curious can you share with us if you are involved in spiritual practices that are nature based? It could be that people are sensing you have a natural ability to connect with the fairy realm. :smile:

starpearl
17-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I suppose a couple are nature based as alot of them focus on the energy we gain from the elements but mostly I have attended groups such as meditation and chakra cleansing

nightowl
17-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I am not an expert but I believe Fae are considered elemental beings. Each element has a elemental spirit attached to it. You may want to research some on elemental spirits. If you are working with the elements in anyway this could be helpful.

starpearl
17-03-2011, 11:16 PM
that's what i've been doing alot recently and with my groups it helps to understand and connect alot more. thankyou for the suggestion though :)

Gem
17-03-2011, 11:39 PM
I suppose a couple are nature based as alot of them focus on the energy we gain from the elements but mostly I have attended groups such as meditation and chakra cleansing

I think it is probable that many more would tell you you are human, but see no piont in stating the obvious.

Sangress
17-03-2011, 11:53 PM
I tend not to listen to people who slap a label on me and tell me who (or what) I am.

I'm not suggesting you go against their observations and opinions, but that you be sure not to let yourself be limited by what they see from you.

You know yourself more intimately than anyone can no matter whether they've glanced at you for a minute or been around you for 70 years.

Trust your intuition on this one and tread carefully when people dictate to you who they think you are or should be.

This is your path, not theirs.

starpearl
17-03-2011, 11:57 PM
oh, don't get me wrong i haven't limited myself to that, i know what i am, i don't feel comfortable disclosing this yet as i am so new to the forum, i was just interested in finding out opinions and such things. i know i must sound a little naive, please believe me that i am not, i have been in connection with my spiritual side for many years, folklore and such things just aren't my area of expertise persay

Gem
18-03-2011, 12:04 AM
oh, don't get me wrong i haven't limited myself to that, i know what i am, i don't feel comfortable disclosing this yet as i am so new to the forum, i was just interested in finding out opinions and such things. i know i must sound a little naive, please believe me that i am not, i have been in connection with my spiritual side for many years, folklore and such things just aren't my area of expertise persay

I'm pretty sure you are a person who fantasizes in being fae

starpearl
18-03-2011, 12:06 AM
what do you mean?

Murciélago
18-03-2011, 12:15 AM
I think some fey likes you and has blessed you or because of your workings you've become like them.
what do you mean?
A person will more easily belive a big lie than a small one and if you repeat that lie enough then they will belive it true(I can't remember who im quoting with that) that right Gem?

Rah nam
18-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Who told you you that your fae? (A list would be interesting)

And why didn't they personally explain it to you?

People shouldn't just wander about telling other people who they are without any explanation or guidance on the matter. Seems odd to me.
Not odd at all. Full explanations and definitions will not give you automatically an understanding.
Very short answers are more likely to bring a surge for answers, and with it a greater understanding.

To starpearl, yes you have a background in the Fae energy. Meaning, you originate in the Fae energy, you cam into existence in the realm of the Fae.
What does this mean, at the moment very little. Right now you are in a human form, (this is technically incorrect, but how most understand it)
you will know more in times to come. Just see it in the same way as, looking for you heritage, where you come from, and if you look into the functions of the Fae energy, you might understand your own function within the One. We never move away from our prime orientation.
Have fun on your search.

Rah nam

Gem
18-03-2011, 12:30 AM
what do you mean?

I mean you are a person with a fantasy of being fae.

starpearl
18-03-2011, 01:07 AM
that's given me alot more insight Rah nam thankyou :)
@Gem, i don't fantasize about being fey because i know what i am already, i was simply enquiring about what the being is and how it could effect me as a personal explanation is alot better than research

Sangress
18-03-2011, 02:10 AM
i know i must sound a little naive, please believe me that i am not
You never struck me as being naive at all. I give everyone the same warning when another person tells them who they are, so please do not thing I am putting any judgement upon you.

I have learned that no one other than oneself can hold responsibility over their own matters of spiritual importance, so it's always worth mentioning that, because often people don't mean to mislead others from their path....most intend to help the other person in their search for knowledge and understanding.

Whether you be fae or not doesn't matter, who you are is the most important thing of all.

Not odd at all. Full explanations and definitions will not give you automatically an understanding.
Very short answers are more likely to bring a surge for answers, and with it a greater understanding.
Explanations and definitions don't give any understanding at all, its experience that gives true understanding.

Though some situations call for a vague explanation to give a better overall view of what is going on and maybe some of the possibilities involved.

A man cannot tell another man what an apple is if they have never encountered one before, but, after having spoken of the apple previously this man would be able to portray the apple very adeptly if their source of information was accurate in some form. Same principle goes for matters of spirituality and almost everything else around here.

Only my opinion though.

norseman
18-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Maybe "fey", not "fae" i.e. unworldly, someone with a foot on both sides of the veil.

starpearl
18-03-2011, 06:37 PM
in england we use the spelling fae, well everyone i know does, everyone keeps mentioning it haha, there are many different spellings from different cultures

norseman
18-03-2011, 06:48 PM
in england we use the spelling fae, well everyone i know does, everyone keeps mentioning it haha, there are many different spellings from different cultures
:D In my England, we use both fae and fey.

fae as in faerie and fey as in unworldly or fated to die. One a noun, the other an adjective.

starpearl
18-03-2011, 08:05 PM
you from england too :)?
yeah i think fae is the one that they were refering to, atleast i hope...:icon_eek:

Murciélago
18-03-2011, 09:04 PM
I was taught fey for the families of the fairies but I llive in america soo...

Gem
19-03-2011, 12:54 AM
you from england too :)?
yeah i think fae is the one that they were refering to, atleast i hope...:icon_eek:

Does being told what you are mean you know you are that?

nightowl
19-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Does being told what you are mean you know you are that?

This is a good point Gem... I've had people say I was ear mark by the devil, glad I didn't take that to heart. :D

Sangress
19-03-2011, 05:30 AM
I've had people say I was ear mark by the devil, glad I didn't take that to heart.
I've had 7 unrelated people (and then a whole church of people) think that I am a demon and try an exorcism or they started praying at me....I didn't really care much about it. I just laughed and told them to go suck on a bible if they want to be accusing me of being someone I'm not (no offense.)

It's entertaining when people say those things though, I've even been called one of those new age Reptilian people and an Angel to boot. (Seriously not joking!)

People say the oddest things at times, hence why I usually don't take it too seriously unless it resonates with me and not them.

Murciélago
19-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Its weird what people think I've been called a vampire afew times. I don't really care but I do find it flattering when people think im a demon or a god.

Sangress
19-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Flattering, that's interesting.

Why flattering? Because you see demons or gods as something powerful?

That reminds me to ask...

Starpearl, what do YOU think fae are? Have you found anything interesting that you might want to share?

Murciélago
19-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Of course I think they are powerful. Have you ever encountered a demon that was never human? And the gods, well really you need to ask that?

Sangress
19-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Of course I think they are powerful. Have you ever encountered a demon that was never human? And the gods, well really you need to ask that?
*Shrugs* I probably have, though it depends on your definition of demon in comparison to my own.

I'm one of those creatures who doesn't really put much worth to power of any kind. So yes, I do need to ask because I don't aspire to power or enjoy it either and, therefore, don't pay much heed to what is apparently powerful and what is not.

Uhmar
20-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Starpearl)) you may just simply have an elemental guide who these people see or feel. So they then say you are fae. I have had a fairy and a leprechaun. [both have moved on now] Both have shown their self to others and I assume for a reason.
Thing is I knew of them already from personal association and seeing.

Never be anything or believe you are anything but that which you expereince, see or know from within.

Labels are just anothers perception of who or what they believe you are and rarely are they accurate. If you feel the need to question it then it is probably not very accurate.

norseman
20-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Think of the fae and all the rest as Earth spirits - not "supernatural" but part of this Earth. Sometimes they manifest, especially to a Sensitive but, most of the time, they are "across the hedge" or veil.
Anyone who is REALLY interested, your best chance is Samhain eve when the doorways stand open. "Doorways" are things like caves or hollows or springs - things of that nature. You will need a ritual of sorts - dont forget this is an Earth ritual and plan accordingly - and some kind of offering. The best approach is to invoke the ancestors. Does this work ? - well, thats for me to know and you to guess. :D

Widdles55
20-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I have been told I am fae aswell then later I confirmed this with myself. Unfortunatly i can't seem to find much info on Fae other them the small ones that take care of the plants. I can certaintly feel the fae energy from you but since I am still struggling to find answers I'm affaid that I don't have much info to share. But if you wantto talk if be very happy to heat what you hand to say. :)

Rah nam
20-03-2011, 09:56 PM
I have been told I am Fae as well then later I confirmed this with myself. Unfortunately i can't seem to find much info on Fae other them the small ones that take care of the plants. I can certainty feel the Fae energy from you but since I am still struggling to find answers I'm afraid that I don't have much info to share. But if you want to talk if be very happy to heat what you hand to say. :)

When you say, they take care of the planet, you are not that far off.
The Fae energy keeps all, that is physical, in balance.
Unfortunately all the attention goes to the expression of this energy on the most basic level, some might or might not see. Thrown in some forms of expressions or entities from alternate realities which have no connection to the Fae energy. And it can be understood how it was possible how this miss information cam to be.
The Fae and the Angelic energy have a very similar development path.
Humans sometimes perceive those energies and/or their expressions on the most basic levels, and draw their conclusions from this perception.
This is a little bit like a fish trying to look out of the bowl.
Once a part of the energy, angelic or Fae, becomes an entity, it can incarnate or not incarnate. Incarnation is still the fastest way to move to the next higher vibration, no matter what one's background is. (with the exception of the Elohim)

Rah nam

By the way, you cam from the Fae energy

MaliMarie
02-04-2012, 06:45 AM
I am so glad I found this thread...
I have been told I am an Earth Angel.. by many different people. I believe it more now but If I had to decide if I were anything.. angel wouldn't have been my choice lol. There are times when I don't feel like one. But I agree with what people here are telling you. Don't label yourself. If you think you are fae(fey, faery,fairy.. I don't know what the correct term is here) then only you will know if you are. If you think you have the blood, you might.. but no one knows except you. But I can promise from experience that when you find your truth, you'll know. I would suggest trying to figure out where you stand. dive into yourself and learn all you can.

Arcturus
02-04-2012, 03:45 PM
if someone is fae, how do they differ from the "average" human? i.e. mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, soul etc..

Draenevyre
18-04-2013, 04:22 AM
They may be refering to you being a changeling(a fey or enchanted log turned into the shape and appearance of a human, usually with afew glitches) or you having fey blood(an ancestor bread with a fey) or having been blessed by the fey

Just happened to click on this thread out of curiosity, but when first awakened, my highly clairvoyant friend got into a trance like I've never seen before. She turned to me and said "you are a changeling". I did research on that and it said changelings were when human babies were stolen and switched with another baby from another world, and that didn't feel right, so I shrugged it off. Reading that made it make sense! Thank you :3

vision
28-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Maybe it just meant you have a lot of fairy energy
around you. It might be fun to contact them &
learn how you could work w/them. They are care-
takers of the physical Mother Earth & heaven knows
she needs a lot of help at this time!

casey.macbride
29-04-2013, 05:39 PM
It is also possible you've acculmilated(sp?) Fey eenergy or a fey spirit is attached/living with/inside you. Folklore is more my expertise I could tell a million stories and not connect the dots. Do you have greyish or green tinged skin? Hair and nails which grow very fast? A dark ring around the iris of your eye? Do you ever 'hear' the trees?(characteristics of a changeling)

what is the significance of dark rings around the iris? I have dark rings around my iris that I can consciously control i.e. make darker, bigger, more pronounced. I can also consciously change the color or my eyes. they change all the time without me putting any effort into it but after my awakening I've been able to consciously change them.