PDA

View Full Version : Silver and Gold Auras

HealingLight77
17-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know what a silver and/or gold aura means?

I've asked many different people and get so many different responses. Wondering if anyone actually knew for certain.

Thanks!:smile:

MurciƩlago
17-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Did you read this from the book I think you did? :3 joking
silver and gold auras are supposed to be the original pure auras. Silver representitive of the moon and lunar energy and water/air. Gold representative of the sun and solar energy and fire/earth. It is rumored that the lady has a pure silver aura and the lord's is pure gold.

Enya
17-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Silver and gold are high level spiritual colours.

Ciqala
18-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Silver and gold are high level spiritual colours.

I second this interpretation of gold. You often find gold around "shamans" and people who are dedicated and have come very far in spiritual service, or around someone who is very spiritually connected at the time, because they stand for high levels in consciousness, healing, pure, having completed most spiritual work and able to teach finally, especially if there is gold around the persons crown chakra, they are a reliable spiritual mentor you can trust.

I'm not so sure about silver, i also don't resonate with it being the same as gold, it's a high frequency colour, not as high frequency as gold, but can stand for many other things as well, it's strong, reflecting, and silver in general is a very powerful spiritual colour, but has different characteristics of gold. Don't know what it is personally, but i found this on a site for silver:
SILVER AURA COLOR: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.

Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing

This is what the same site says about Gold
GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

I wish i had a gold aura ;)

HealingLight77
19-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the answers! :)

tragblack
19-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Does anyone know what a silver and/or gold aura means?

I am practicing seeing auras, and right now I am at the stage where all of them just look like a golden halo around everything.