PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :)

Warcatt
22-10-2006, 05:59 AM
Hi everyone. Whats up I took a look around a bit and this is my first post, but I think Ill be posting here often, there are a lot of topics to talk about and lots of things to learn. Hope everyone here is cool :) And open-minded. Nice to meet you all!

Warcatt

GoldChord
22-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Hi Warcatt,

I'm new too. You are the first new member I have greeted. I guess I have felt that I'm too new to offer such welcoming - that it is the place of more senior members (don't know why) - but here it is. Glad to have you on the site.

Mother Goose
22-10-2006, 07:19 AM
:smile: Welcome to the board, Warcatt!

I hope you find what you're looking for! :color:

GoldChord...I understand what you're saying, but I believe it's perfectly fine for you to welcome fellow new members. :D

daisy
22-10-2006, 07:34 AM
welcome to you both, there's a lot of interesting stuff in here, you're never too new to welcome new members by the way in fact it can sometimes be more reasssuring to be welcomed by a fellow newbie

rose
22-10-2006, 08:49 AM
welcome warcatt :D great to have you on board *hug*

goldchord....it's great to see you in here. you've been so valuable here already :)

i just jumped on in welcoming new people even when i was one myself...still feel new kind of :) . i guess being new helps you empathise easier how it feels to get the courage to start opening up and introducing yourself. so having new people greet new people is very beneficial for making others feel welcomed and encouraged :D

love and light to you both goldchord and warcatt. and to mother goose and daisy....for being great at welcoming people also :D

kundalini
22-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi Warcatt and welcome to the forums! I hope you find something that you are looking for here! Kundalini.