PDA

View Full Version : The shift.. in action..

themaster
17-03-2011, 04:43 AM
Not but a few hours ago.. I listened as michael said that'd we'd be more aware of the shift than others.. (us students) and I sat down to eat some dinner and read the local paper (which I never do but when I rarely eat out and they have it for free, well I go with the flow and put my pocketpc down..)

In every story I found.. I could read the energy of the shift.. so I'll give you a glimpse..

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-03-16-sickjokes16_ST_N.htm

About what.. in 2004 a tsunami killed 100,000 or so.. in india etc. and yet, I bet our comedians never dared to make jokes about it in 6 months let alone 2 years later.. here we are about a week after this disaster and a little tool called twitter has helped us to "lighten up" nice.. to me this is shift energy.. just a little enhanced vibration and ways of being in everyone’s space..

http://www.denverpost.com/carroll/ci_17620835

I have noticed a increasing trend lately.. maybe last few months.. (I don't always pay attention) that people are tired of "unfairness" coming out of our government and their calling people out on it.. it's like objective journalism is on the rise again..

This story is beautiful in showing how are political system is bought and paid for.. and many people are starting to show these stories.. now maybe I just haven't been paying attention.. but this I have noticed in my awareness the last few months.. reporters actually reporting the imbalances in our system..

Once again to me I identify this as shift energy.. and how awesome to see it conscious in peoples spaces..

If you have shift examples please feel free to share.. if your unaware of what the shift is.. than ask :smile:

ROM
17-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Maybe you should be more aware of how many grammatical mistakes you're making. :tongue:

Ciqala
17-03-2011, 06:57 AM
yeah.... no doubt...
estimated 60 after shocks every day on the east coast of honsho Japan area all ranging from 4. at the lightest to 6, 7, not showing signs of letting up, evacuated, volcanic eruption in that area, the earth quake happened March 11 on a major shift, the hotline in my community for that disaster, last four digits 1111, much more little things like that. there are loads of things like what is going on in japan going on now that most people don't know of, that is not reported in the media. After Haiti, there were many more larger disasters that happened which were not reported at all. Many unpublished earthquakes a day, moving in a circular pattern towards US and Canada, spreading rapidly all over the world, dormant volcanoes becoming active, ascension symptoms increasing, many people going into the doctor without no explanation to what is going down with them physical changes due to adjusting to higher frequencies, time accelerating, high frequencies descending globally world wide awakening, recession on an uprise, spiritual awakening being forced upon folks with acceleration, more frequent ufo sightings, people are waking up to reality of the plastic world, more unfair laws being created, unreported disasters happening all over, choas, many lunatics thinking it's the end of the world, huge segment of the population still brainwashed but being awakened because of injustice and what is going on, widespread, conspiracy theorists going nuts, it's a worldly phenomena, many people are being brought together, ancient prophecies coming into action, white ravens spotted, masses of fish floating up dead, birds falling out of skies, change in consciousness, physical symptoms of ascension, people are finding their voice, starseeds and helpers waking into remembrance, and you can see the shifts everywhere you look, on your clock, on the streets, on signs, the newspapers, the gateways are opening everywhere, you can feel it, that's not even the half of it, we are all being affected by the shift whether we know it or not.

Summerland
17-03-2011, 07:18 AM
The very least of our problems should be a concern over your grammatical or spelling errors.
I understand where you are coming from and half a dozen posters on this site likely predicted that I would answer this topic.
Most Ciqala, are not going to worry about it until a catastrophe directly affects them. Maybe they are unaware tha it will hurt them in their pocketbooks, if not emotionally or mentally.
I cry, pray and hope for all of those struck by manmade or natural disasters. However, I also prayed for and cheered on the Egyptian population while they were tirelessly striving for freedom. I pray and hope for the Libyans in their battle.
It baffles me how we cannot feel the connections that intertwine al of us.:icon_frown:

Ciqala
17-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Well worry never got anyone anywhere. For example, I personally don't spend time keeping update with all these happenings out of worry, it comes from a deep seeded heart knowing and love and excitement for coming times.
I am grateful everyday i observe and happily witness more and more people who come to feel the connections that intertwine all of us, and as i have been witnessing it is growing more and more! Rapidly spreading! It could make me sad for those who don't feel it, but instead i keep the faith, i have loved ones who are "left out" of it, but there is nothing i can do to change their minds from their pocketbooks, yet i know they will be okay anyway! They are hard headed folks, they know how to take care of themselves without spiritual stuff scaring them into their own ways, may be "ignorant" to some, but these kind of people certainly know how to handle things too. Whatever "coping mechanism" people take, all respect to them. Some just don't "worry" because they simply don't have to, so good on them, they just may have embraced more than we could have thought. There are some folks who some may perceive as shallow, that are actually stubborn enough to survive ;)

themaster
17-03-2011, 09:08 AM
yeah.... no doubt...
estimated 60 after shocks every day on the east coast of honsho Japan area all ranging from 4. at the lightest to 6, 7, not showing signs of letting up, evacuated, volcanic eruption in that area, the earth quake happened March 11 on a major shift, the hotline in my community for that disaster, last four digits 1111, much more little things like that. there are loads of things like what is going on in japan going on now that most people don't know of, that is not reported in the media. After Haiti, there were many more larger disasters that happened which were not reported at all. Many unpublished earthquakes a day, moving in a circular pattern towards US and Canada, spreading rapidly all over the world, dormant volcanoes becoming active, ascension symptoms increasing, many people going into the doctor without no explanation to what is going down with them physical changes due to adjusting to higher frequencies, time accelerating, high frequencies descending globally world wide awakening, recession on an uprise, spiritual awakening being forced upon folks with acceleration, more frequent ufo sightings, people are waking up to reality of the plastic world, more unfair laws being created, unreported disasters happening all over, choas, many lunatics thinking it's the end of the world, huge segment of the population still brainwashed but being awakened because of injustice and what is going on, widespread, conspiracy theorists going nuts, it's a worldly phenomena, many people are being brought together, ancient prophecies coming into action, white ravens spotted, masses of fish floating up dead, birds falling out of skies, change in consciousness, physical symptoms of ascension, people are finding their voice, starseeds and helpers waking into remembrance, and you can see the shifts everywhere you look, on your clock, on the streets, on signs, the newspapers, the gateways are opening everywhere, you can feel it, that's not even the half of it, we are all being affected by the shift whether we know it or not.Yes, sounds like fun.. :smile: Well worry never got anyone anywhere. For example, I personally don't spend time keeping update with all these happenings out of worry, it comes from a deep seeded heart knowing and love and excitement for coming times.
I am grateful everyday i observe and happily witness more and more people who come to feel the connections that intertwine all of us, and as i have been witnessing it is growing more and more! Rapidly spreading! It could make me sad for those who don't feel it, but instead i keep the faith, i have loved ones who are "left out" of it, but there is nothing i can do to change their minds from their pocketbooks, yet i know they will be okay anyway! They are hard headed folks, they know how to take care of themselves without spiritual stuff scaring them into their own ways, may be "ignorant" to some, but these kind of people certainly know how to handle things too. Whatever "coping mechanism" people take, all respect to them. Some just don't "worry" because they simply don't have to, so good on them, they just may have embraced more than we could have thought. There are some folks who some may perceive as shallow, that are actually stubborn enough to survive ;)The interesting thing about the shift is.. it's not just blatant like the revolutions.. it's happening in the underpinnings of our society.. that's really my point.. this energy can spark a revolution in the fertile nile.. and it can spark a revolution in our home.. balance and fairness isn't just coming to those places.. it's coming to our homes too.. that's what's sweet.. after all what I offered is likely just a small sampling of the energy..

I think in 10 years’ time.. we might see this era as pretty archaic.. who knows :rolleyes: :DMaybe they are unaware tha it will hurt them in their pocketbooks, if not emotionally or mentally.Yes, I don't know what's going on with the equalization of money.. as I heard it was supposed to be equalized.. the Euro was dying under the fake debt of greece ect. but I guess they bought/bailed e'm out.. and averted disaster for now..

But the thing is were always changing the future.. I personally want to create ease for myself in this world and with money.. so I prefer the path that is of 'ease'

andrew g
17-03-2011, 10:00 AM
In my opinion (and I wouldnt say this on any other thread but it seems appropriate here) we are being given everything we need to release and heal our interest in death, and in the process, we are releasing our desire for an experience of finiteness and drama. With the total and complete loss of interest in death, we will experience ourselves as eternal, loving, joyful beings.

Seems to me that that piece of evidence perhaps suggests we are no longer quite taking death so seriously, we are no longer taking our selves quite so seriously, we are no longer quite so self-involved and preoccupied with the importance of 'our own life'.

(But just to be clear, Im not saying that we shouldnt demonstrate compassion or sympathy when guided too)

Sungirl
17-03-2011, 01:55 PM
I must admit I am wondering if the Quake/Tsunami is a sign of something big.., and it is hitting us in many ways.

Interestingly there have been some shifts in friendships around me due to the jokes being passed around by Japan. I deleted someone off my fb friends list after thinking what sort of person would joke about this. And, as a result of the "jokes" a long term friendship between 2 people I know has completely broken and it probably irreparable. This break is sending ripples through our whole group of friends. The "joke" is just the trigger to something that was brewing tho.

This has brough me to think about why people do this.

Firstly, I think some people (not all) joke because they don't know how to process the details. It is all so horrible they go into defaul mode. When I hear or read about horrible things I tend to block it out because I can't handle it. I am sure some default to humour... a bit like the nervous laugh...

I also think the presence of things like Twitter and facebook have the ability to show people's true colours. Those aspects of a person we ignore... but when they come up on the screen in front of us suddenly we have to take note. I know nothing about twitter but I know I made a concious decision that FB is my space and I don't want those energies in my space. So the "jokers" got the boot.

There will always be distasteful people, it is up to us to decide whether we want those people in our lives or not.

Please don't think for a second that any of this is comparable to what the people in and around Japan are going through, but I do wonder if there is something in this for all of us.

There is also the possible shift in the people who are standing up against these jokes. People have always joked about this stuff... but now some people are standing up and realising it is not appropriate.. is this also a sign of a shift?

Summerland
17-03-2011, 02:19 PM
This just popped in my head:" Every action has a consequence, even the choice of not reacting has a consequence."

TheReason
18-03-2011, 01:54 AM
I must admit I am wondering if the Quake/Tsunami is a sign of something big.., and it is hitting us in many ways.

Interestingly there have been some shifts in friendships around me due to the jokes being passed around by Japan. I deleted someone off my fb friends list after thinking what sort of person would joke about this. And, as a result of the "jokes" a long term friendship between 2 people I know has completely broken and it probably irreparable. This break is sending ripples through our whole group of friends. The "joke" is just the trigger to something that was brewing tho.

This has brough me to think about why people do this.

Firstly, I think some people (not all) joke because they don't know how to process the details. It is all so horrible they go into defaul mode. When I hear or read about horrible things I tend to block it out because I can't handle it. I am sure some default to humour... a bit like the nervous laugh...

I also think the presence of things like Twitter and facebook have the ability to show people's true colours. Those aspects of a person we ignore... but when they come up on the screen in front of us suddenly we have to take note. I know nothing about twitter but I know I made a concious decision that FB is my space and I don't want those energies in my space. So the "jokers" got the boot.

There will always be distasteful people, it is up to us to decide whether we want those people in our lives or not.

Please don't think for a second that any of this is comparable to what the people in and around Japan are going through, but I do wonder if there is something in this for all of us.

There is also the possible shift in the people who are standing up against these jokes. People have always joked about this stuff... but now some people are standing up and realising it is not appropriate.. is this also a sign of a shift?

I think you're right, Facebook does tend to show people's true colors. I think it's preposterous that people would joke about such a thing.

I believe Facebook is for some people, and that's great - but I found it upset me too much, because I was getting to know way too much about people. Things that made me look at them differently, and I figured it wasn't a positive thing for me.

The best thing we can do is have compassion and love toward those people, and also make sure we don't try and "take on" any of that. All is meant to be.

Sungirl
18-03-2011, 09:28 AM
TheReason

I don't think you can know too much about people. Not that I want to know stuff they are not willing to share but if I am seeing the true sides of people then I would rather know so I can make an informed choice as to whether I want them around me or not.

But I digress.. sorry for the thread hijack