PDA

View Full Version : Weird occurrence!

RadiantPearl
30-12-2018, 09:20 PM
I was online watching scary story videos and one of the videos said that the video of the woman they were talking about (just happened to be a video talking about another video coincidentally) was 18 minutes long. Then my phone showed the time bar and it was one 18:34 seconds. Now of course I was shocked I froze and I thought for a minute, then my phone died like 2 minutes later so it could have been that my phone was running out of juice too. Can someone tell me their opinion on this? Did I invite something in? What should I do?

Thanks!

desert rat
30-12-2018, 10:37 PM
You need to do two things , first find a snake oil salesman , buy all there snake oil , next look for a deal on swamp land . Just being funny . Your phone quite after 18:35 ? yea I am not too happy with Li on battries either, more than likely its a battery probem not a ghost . If you are looking for videos on you tube slapped ham and nukes top 5 have some good ones .

Little Creek77
31-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Need more info.

Tobi
01-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Yes like Little Creek77 said, more info would be helpful.

But....our minds can definitely play tricks on us.
If you had been watching slightly longer videos before that one you watched, then your mind is programmed to see "so many minutes long".
So maybe (?) you read the length of the video as "18 minutes" when it was actually "18 seconds"??

Plus phones have a habit of running out of juice p.d. fast and taking you by surprise when there is an extra load on them (such as streaming a video?)

RadiantPearl
02-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the help guys but there’s really nothing more left to say. And anyway I have concluded that it was just a coincidence. The video did say 18 minutes though I saw the red bar and how far in it was. The video was almost over.