PDA

View Full Version : Now do you think dogs don't feel?...check out the tsunami dog loyalty....

NightSpirit
16-03-2011, 01:11 PM
If this doesn't tug at your heart-strings, then nothing will........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2iLI

LightFilledHeart
16-03-2011, 01:48 PM
If this doesn't tug at your heart-strings, then nothing will........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2iLI

The loyalty of our canine companions is legend and touches us to the depths of our very soul. Companion animals are not mere "pets", but rather hight spiritual teaching masters, masquerading in humble fur-suits!

earthprowler
16-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Saw this on CNN......absolute love and protection for his friend, it does tear at your heart. it proves that animals have souls and feelings for each other. but it was so sad to watch :icon_frown:.

NightSpirit
17-03-2011, 05:50 AM
**nodding in agreeance to both of you**

I wanted to reach through the screen and help the poor things. Whose going to help all these poor starving animals? There's no one left to help. Do you think the Rescuers will have a vet crew or take them to an animal rescue shelter? Poor things probably havent eaten since the floods. sighhhh

Silver
17-03-2011, 06:39 AM
I watched that. I hope to god someone taking the video ended up helping the dear ones. I also watched one of the other videos, where I think the tsunami comes in pushing buildings around like nothing, these are whole houses etc., pushed up a gainst that roadway, unimaginable.

NightSpirit
17-03-2011, 07:15 AM
I also watched one of the other videos, where I think the tsunami comes in pushing buildings around like nothing, these are whole houses etc., pushed up a gainst that roadway, unimaginable.

When I think of this.......

a) average speed of tsunami crossing land - between 100 & 200 kph

b) average weight of a container ship - 103,463 gross tons - although that very large ship seen on the footage, may not have been a container ship, it still would have averaged between 53,000 to 100,000 gross tons and it was swept inland like a wooden model ship.

So I can then see how homes are no match for vicious and furiously fast rushing water. How anyone or anything survived at all, is beyond me.

earthprowler
17-03-2011, 10:54 AM
nice to hear they were rescued. did you see the one dog put his arm around his friend when the cameras got close? so sweet.

NightSpirit
17-03-2011, 10:56 AM
nice to hear they were rescued. did you see the one dog put his arm around his friend when the cameras got close? so sweet.

were they rescued? did i miss something?

awww..i saw that and i went "ohhhh" :(

LightFilledHeart
17-03-2011, 01:37 PM
To my fellow animal lovers (and specifically dogs!) a heads up on a terrific (and highly spiritual) movie released years ago that never made a big splash in theatres, but is available for purchase on video or DVD and is EXCELLENT! The name of the movie is Fluke, and it's based on a book written by a British author whose name escapes me just now. I guarantee this movie it will both move and inspire you. Check it out!

Mystfied
17-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks for sharing the link with us NightSpirit....Surely the act of true love...When he put his paw around her in protection my tears started to really flow...

Internal Queries
17-03-2011, 02:05 PM
yeah i saw this vid on the news last night. i got all teary eyed. so glad the pair were rescued.

i once saw a vid of a dog whose companion had just been hit by a car. he stood in the path of oncoming traffic forcing the cars to stop. fortunately he and his companion were assisted by the car driving humans.

NightSpirit
18-03-2011, 07:51 AM
So they were rescued? Did you read that somewhere?

earthprowler
18-03-2011, 11:25 AM
yes a Japanese dog food maker rescued them with the help of two friends. one is in the doggie hospital and the other one is in the shelter. but he said there are a lot more that need rescued.

NightSpirit
18-03-2011, 12:17 PM
yes a Japanese dog food maker rescued them with the help of two friends. one is in the doggie hospital and the other one is in the shelter. but he said there are a lot more that need rescued.

Oh true! that so gladdens my heart...thanks for that :smile:

LadyVirgoxoxo
20-03-2011, 05:01 PM
That story is too cute!

Mathew James
20-03-2011, 06:48 PM
the right and left hand of God are two dogs