PDA

View Full Version : Solar plexus

iklenic
16-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Good Morning all, at my awareness class last night our teacher talked us through a meditation where we pulled energy up through the ground and down from the stars in to our solar plexus, she told us to let it build up and up, more and more, untill i literally had to stop as it was unbelievably uncomfortable, she left is in the built up state for around 20 mins or so, I had to mentally distribute it to other chakras, even though she never told us too, I mentioned this to my class after, but they just looked at me blank...my question is, im your more expert view :) would i have a problem in that area? when i learnt my Reiki I and when practising on my class mates i had a very uncomfortable solar plexus, with a loud hard heartbeat feel in there, ?
but in past meditations only last week I have equally paid attention to each one in turn, by using a gold light I was hoping to balance them out,
am I doing something wrong?
xx sorry if thats a jumble x

spirit72
16-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Lol yes a little bit of a jumble, but I think your teacher is making you aware of each chakra at a time... But it was a little off making you suffer the sensation for 20 min!... I have always opened mine together , and have a steady earth energy flowing up and White light energy flowing down,.... I used to open one at a time, but now I see all of them open together, and feel the energy flow through them...
If what your doing feels right for you, that's fine... I am not a huge believe in being able to fought these thing in a one theory fits all kind of way... Well done for being open to your own feelings...

iklenic
16-03-2011, 11:47 AM
ah thank you very much, I apologise for the rambles, I wasnt sure if the physical sensations were correct, surely it wouldnt be so uncomfortable, but what do I know im still learning! I think i shall meditate and focus on them one by one rather than so much focus on one,
och i guess its all a learning process!
thank you spirit72