PDA

View Full Version : Strange!!

Beautiful Disaster x3
16-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Not lately but for 3 or 4 days straight, I have been seeing the time 11:11, twice a day. What's weird to me, is the same thing happened to me a few years ago, with 4:20. When me and my boyfriend met, we were always up late at night or either wakin up early. We would always see 4:20 and laugh because I'm sure most know what 420 means to some people, and April 20th is pot smokers day. But we always wondered why we were seeing this all the time. Well on April 20th 4 months later I found of I was pregnant, so it was kinda shocking as to how it all went about.
Never again have I saw the same time days in a row until recently.

Beautiful Disaster x3
16-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Ok, well after posting this I saw the post a few down from mine talking about the numbers. And I thought it was interesting everyones opinions. It just feels like, to me, there's some significant meaning to it in my life or maybe even everyones life.
I think more so for me because of the 4:20 incident. Dear God I hope it's not another pregnancy!!!! (:

nightowl
16-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Beautiful Disaster ,
When I read your post I was thinking it seemed as though it was more of a personal message for your life. I believe numbers can have significant meaning in our lives so maybe just think it through and the meaning will become clear. :hug3: Hope you figure it out...

nightowl

Beautiful Disaster x3
16-03-2011, 03:23 AM
My boyfriend turned on his phone to see the time 11 mins ago from now & it was 11:11. Odd.

patriciac
16-03-2011, 10:21 PM
The numbers may have shown up so often so you'll remember them. They may turn out to be significant in the future. Keep your eyes open.

livluv
17-03-2011, 12:48 AM
I find it interesting that both you and your bf experience the same thing. If not a pregnancy, maybe something else that bonds the two of you again?

Fascinating... It would be interesting to hear what comes of it, should it anytime soon.

Medium_Laura
17-03-2011, 01:27 PM
11:11 means that the universe is taking a snapshot of your thoughts at this time. Are you thinking positive thoughts and looking forward to a happy future? What are you thinking when you then see 11:11? If it's not something positive, then change your thoughts. :)

The Universe reads our thoughts and manifests in our lives based on our thought energy :)