PDA

View Full Version : Jasper and Angelite?

moondreamer
14-03-2011, 04:07 AM
I have several crystals and stones, but I don't know much about them yet. I buy them just because they are attractive to me. I've been drawn to my red jasper and angelite (I think) lately. Could somebody tell me what the properties of these too are? I'm guessing the jasper has something to do with grounding, but I'm not sure. Thank you!

Topaz
14-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Red jasper is lovely . Yes it is a lovely grounder, stimulating your base chakra , balancing your emotions and helps you to focus on achieving your goals.

Angelite (blue) stills the mind , peaceful , communication , angelic connection with angels and guides . Soothing the emotional body , Tranquility , clearing , comforting ,gentle qualities . Used on 3rd chakra , 2nd chakra and crown chakra.

Hope that helps x

moondreamer
16-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Thank you Topaz. That is very helpful. Balancing emotions is what I need right now :)

star-child
16-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Angelite is a really nice stone and I would agree with the properties which Topaz listed. The other day I had a nice experience with it - I had crystals placed on each of my chakras and angelite was on my throat, I then asked the angels to surround me and was asking them to support me etc. and I start to feel a warm fuzzy sensation in the angelite :angel2: