PDA

View Full Version : Last wave Of Mayan Calender

mashpashable
13-03-2011, 09:04 AM
I've been told that March 9th begins the final countdown and last wave of the Mayan calender and that every 18 days big changes will happen. I'm a little unsure of what to expect. I don't quite understand any of it..does anyone wanna dumb it down for me pretty please? :redface:

Neville
13-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm with you. I have not got a clue. as far as I am aware some old calender is coming to its end. I certainly do not subscribe to the belief that time will end or the earth will end, In the light of recent events, The Earth seems plenty strong enough still.

Merlin6
13-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Google 'Mayan calendar'.

Regards
Merlin6

Neville
13-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Thankyou for that advice Merlin6,

I did as you suggested and came up with quiet a good and comprehensive view of a Mesoamerican Calendar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwik i%2FMaya_calendar)

Its a very impressive feat of historical calculation,

WhiteDevil
13-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary will happen, life will go on as normal.
We may get some extreme weather conditions like we have been getting for about the last 10 years, some of those might coincidentally fall one some of those 18 days or something, other then that, nothing.

will be the same as y2k in 2000.

Perspective
13-03-2011, 04:14 PM
It could be as simples as...
They "only had enough room on the rock to go up to 2012." :smile:

Spiritlite
13-03-2011, 05:01 PM
I say just go for the ride, pray, and don't panic or worry or fear that's not good for reality or for mother earth or for us as a peoples
Spiritlite

Ciqala
13-03-2011, 09:06 PM
The mayan theories are actually, basically about the ascension going on around the earth right now, high frequencies are descending upon earth, one of the big changes was the earthquake in japan. The mayan calendar was not a doomsday theory. They predicted the coming of the new age and fourth dimension, while they knew some changes were going to happen, they knew these changes were happening because of ascension and will bring peace throughout destruction, it is not an end of the world theory, and indigenous, hopi and many other cultures who still share the mayan calendar and belief are very excited for this time. It is people of our age that misread the mayan calendar completely, but if you do the real homework and research, you will come to see what it really is about, instead of reading false information on the internet portrayed by loads of people who have misinterpreted the entire thing. You will also come to see that OUR astronomers do have proof that something big is going to happen on exactly 11:11 AM december 21st of the winter solstice. The sun is going to line up with the galactic equator. They don't know what it is, but it could send the world off a balance. But they don't know what it is, so they stupidly prefer to withhold fear in the population and say it could be "the end of the world as we know it." As we know it. You will find that in titles everywhere. Because it's not the end of the world, just an end to things as we have been used to them, the harmful things. It's an uplifting positive change. The mayans tracked precession. They were a lot more intelligent than us. Our supposed scientists disregarded the myth that brought them to their false conclusions. You can't do that in proper research. A huge thing is going to happen on that day. It is going to disrupt the balance, which is not a bad thing, because it is the day that the higher frequencies will completely descend on earth and create a widespread worldly awakening and peaceful phenomena. THAT is what the mayans predicted. They predicted that if anything, we should worry about the days leading up to this amazing day, many are going to survive it, but we still must prepare.

As of right now our first hurdle is to protect ourselves from radiation sickness. The nuclear plants in japan are leaking as of now. If you live in wind range, near or far, from where this radiation is going to be exposed, you must take precaution, you can find if you are in an infected area by doing a little research, and if you can't it's best to be prepared anyway. There are things you can do to protect yourself from radiation.
- Potassium Iodide. It does not protect from everything, but it will protect your thyroid and boost your immunity, some internals, try and find some asap, in infected places, it is running out, people are scrambling for it.

Here's just a few other ideas for protection from radiation, in an article i found:

In 1945, at the time of the atomic bombing of Japan, Tatsuichiro Akizuki, M.D. was Director of the Department of Internal Medicine at St. Francis's Hospital in Nagasaki. Most patients in the hospital, located one mile from the center of the blast, survived the initial effects of the bomb, but soon after came down with symptoms of radiation sickness from the fallout that has been released.

Dr. Akizuki fed his staff and patients a strict diet of brown rice, miso and tamari soy soup, wakame, kombu and other seaweed, Hokkaido pumpkin, and sea salt and prohibited the consumption of sugar and sweets.

As a result, he saved everyone in his hospital, while many other survivors perished from radiation sickness.
Source: Tatsuichiro Akuziki, M.D. Nagasaki 1945, London Quarter books, 1981. (Brown rice, miso, Sea vegetables, Salt)

In 1968 Canadian researchers reported that sea vegetables contained a polysaccharide substance that selectively bound radioactive strontium and helped eliminate it from the body. In laboratory experiments, sodium alginate prepared from kelp, kombu, and other brown seaweeds off the Atlantic and pacific coasts was introduced along with strontium and calcium into rats. The reduction of radioactive particles in bone uptake, measured in the femur, reached as high as 80%, with little interference with calcium absorption.

The evaluation of biological activity of different marine algae is important because of their practical significance in preventing absorption of radioactive products of atomic fission as well as in their use as possible natural decontaminators.
Source: Y. Tanaka et. Al. " Studies on Inhibition of Intestinal Absorption of Radioactive Strontium", Canadian Medical Association Journal 99: 169-75. (Sea Vegetables)

WHOLE GRAINS PROTECT IN FIVE WAYS

Whole grains help to protect us from the deleterious health effects of radiation exposure in five ways:

1) Grains are low on the food chain. Although they may have been exposed to pollution and radiation, they do not have the concentration of contaminants that is found in meat and large fish, which are at the top of the food chain.

2) Important with respect to radiation protection is the high fiber and phosphorous contents in grains. The binding ability of these substances helps the body to remove poisons.

3) The bulking factor of grains lessens the intestinal transit time and so hasten the elimination of all toxins.

4) Being neither very acid nor very alkaline, grains help us to maintain the middle-range pH that has been found to increase our resistance to radiation.

5) Whole grains provide vitamin B6, which is indispensable for the thymus. In addition, their calcium content guards against uptake of radioactive strontium, and their vitamin E and selenium prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals.
THE FOODS BETTER TO AVOID

1) Refined, genetic modified and processed foods

2) Fatty foods (meat, dairy products)

3) Simple sugars (white sugar), soft drinks

Source: Diet for the Atomic Age by Sara Shannon-Avery Publishing Group Inc., Wayne, New Jersey.

The products mentioned in this message are available in most of the health stores. I agree it's not good to worry or fear the inevitable, yet i do strongly believe these things are happening for the good, to save our eco systems, and our planet, because we have injured them greatly, i still think it is important for us to spread the word in how we can protect ourselves and prepare for coming times.

We have lots to prepare for, so begin to learn and educate yourself on how to be ready and you will be fine throughout these coming changes.

Summerland
13-03-2011, 09:22 PM
So what you are saying, Ciqala, is that if we start taking kelp (at least) is that it will be helpful. I for one, do not have extra money for all of the changes in my diet. If it was just me, it would be easier, but there is my daughter and her 3 children and there is no way that they will change their diet. It is something that I could have my adult son and his pregnant fiance do, tho. He is understanding that this situation in Japan is very serious and has been trying to follow it as much as possible. And taking sea kelp is something that they both could do. We are in the Mid West of the U.S. and will not likely get any of the radiation. However a lot of our dairy products come from California. When Chernobyl went "China Syndrome" eventually it showed up in our dairy products and that is when we lived in Miami,FL.

Ivy
13-03-2011, 09:29 PM
It could be as simples as...
They "only had enough room on the rock to go up to 2012." :smile:

From what I have read...the mayans counted backwards in terms of ancestral roots....and reflected that forwards. It happened to end at 2012. The notion of the past projecting into the future...is..to me..of a great deal more interest than spiritual myths based around an ancient understanding of mathematics.

Ciqala
13-03-2011, 10:10 PM
So what you are saying, Ciqala, is that if we start taking kelp (at least) is that it will be helpful. I for one, do not have extra money for all of the changes in my diet. If it was just me, it would be easier, but there is my daughter and her 3 children and there is no way that they will change their diet. It is something that I could have my adult son and his pregnant fiance do, tho. He is understanding that this situation in Japan is very serious and has been trying to follow it as much as possible. And taking sea kelp is something that they both could do. We are in the Mid West of the U.S. and will not likely get any of the radiation. However a lot of our dairy products come from California. When Chernobyl went "China Syndrome" eventually it showed up in our dairy products and that is when we lived in Miami,FL.

It's a reliable article I found, i am also on a tight budget, but it could really be a question of, going down to the nearest beach tomorrow and collecting sea weeds and sea veggies and learning how to prepare them for eats and natural medicines, which is in my list of to do. My area there is a high possibility for the winds to change their course and bring it over here, and it has been highly stormy as of late! Despite their goodness on radiation, different sea weeds have amazing health benefits/nutrition and minerals. I only live on 300 dollars a month and still manage to get by eating particularly healthy, here at least you can still scrounge grocery stores for cheaper alternatives to the same expensive products sold in health dedicated food stores, whole grains, brown rice, fibre cereals, are not too expensive and they are great for lots of things. It's hard for people to change their diets for sure, especially for little ones, but in the long run, if an emergency warning is ever issued in our communities, it's a much better alternative than getting sick. And as well, it's certainly good to know that something as simple as certain foods can actually save against radiation sickness. From that article, it seems that any form of detox to flush out poisons would be a good idea if exposed, and there are loads of ways to cleanse and detox the body.

Spiritlite
13-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Okay as for the iodine stuff and seaweed and kelp what about those who are have iodine allergies, what happens to them in cases of radiation? Do they go ahead and take some iodine, then shoot themselves with a shot, and have medical staff standby to resuscitate if that doens't work? Except for rice most of what you're talkign about eating has iodine in it....what about those people, do they kiss their bum goodbye?
Spiritlite

Summerland
13-03-2011, 11:28 PM
It's a reliable article I found, i am also on a tight budget, but it could really be a question of, going down to the nearest beach tomorrow and collecting sea weeds and sea veggies and learning how to prepare them for eats and natural medicines, which is in my list of to do. My area there is a high possibility for the winds to change their course and bring it over here, and it has been highly stormy as of late! Despite their goodness on radiation, different sea weeds have amazing health benefits/nutrition and minerals. I only live on 300 dollars a month and still manage to get by eating particularly healthy, here at least you can still scrounge grocery stores for cheaper alternatives to the same expensive products sold in health dedicated food stores, whole grains, brown rice, fibre cereals, are not too expensive and they are great for lots of things. It's hard for people to change their diets for sure, especially for little ones, but in the long run, if an emergency warning is ever issued in our communities, it's a much better alternative than getting sick. And as well, it's certainly good to know that something as simple as certain foods can actually save against radiation sickness. From that article, it seems that any form of detox to flush out poisons would be a good idea if exposed, and there are loads of ways to cleanse and detox the body.

Well, I will print out your recommendations, Ciqala. When push comes to shove, there will not be any internet available, so I like to rely on good old fashioned paper to keep important matters. Thank you:hug3:

Silver
13-03-2011, 11:46 PM
In LA Time Sunday paper today, they always have a little section called "Earth Week" and among other things, they said that at least 22 people were killed when a strong quake near China's border w/Myanmar hit, about a thousand buildings were destroyed. Add to that Hawaiian volcano Kilauea's crater floor collapsed, causing a fissure; this floor dropping by abougt 377 feet shooting lava into the air about 65 feet. And, the vast ice sheets in Greenland / Antarctica appear to be melting at a much greater rate than predicted by climate models according to NASA's JPL scientists in California. Using 2 separate satellite observation systems for the past 20 years, it was learned of the accelerating process, and are apparently the dominant influence on the rising sea level, having surpassed ice loss from the mountain glaciers and other ice caps. There was also mention of the magnetic shift (currently in northern Canada) happening at a faster rate than ever before observed, which could have significant impact on some migratory wildlife in the future decades and aircraft navigation. This increase started its movement in a northwesterly direction around 1998, now averaging about 37 miles each year.

Sundialed
14-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I've been told that March 9th begins the final countdown and last wave of the Mayan calender and that every 18 days big changes will happen. I'm a little unsure of what to expect. I don't quite understand any of it..does anyone wanna dumb it down for me pretty please? :redface:

I attended a live internet broadcast with Don Alejandro, the leader of the Maya where he gave us a lecture and we got to ask him questions, in which I had two of my own questions that got through to him dealing with the pole shift idea and about dreaming. There are 440 Mayan tribes living in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, and Honduras all of those tribes have elected one elder to represent them then those 440 elders all select one president or leader to represent them all and that is Don Alejandro. What he told us in the broadcast is that the Maya are the masters of time/cycles. He told us that over 26,000 years ago, beings came from the Pleaidies and helped the Maya build temples and pyramids in the middle of lakes and on mountains so that they could begin studying time. We asked them if they are still in contact with these beings and he said "Always, that's why we have no universities or colleges because our knowledge comes from a high source." When they finished their study of time and became masters of the cycles that was 26,000 years ago approximately where we are right now in one of the cycles which is the procession of the equinox. He said that we are now at the very very end of the period of the 5th sun which is the last 5,200 year period of the 26,000 year cycle. We asked when will it end and how will we know? He told us that we are extremely close to finishing the cycle, he is unsure of the exact date because the spanish invaders destroyed much of there knowledge but with what they have left they have determined that the cycle will end within 10, 20, maybe even 40 years, he said they don't know but know we are extremely close. He said that the Mayan astronomers see that we are about to enter the Earth's central magenetic axis which he said makes all of the stars and planets move. When we enter this axis is when the cycle has completed itself. He said when we enter this axis the sun will not shine throughout the world for 3 days, to a month or even more. During the period of darkness all electrical devices will fail for the duration and it will be a time to redefine ourselves. He told us that the laws of man will end, money will be worthless, there is very high chance that all of the food will be contaminated, all transportation will stop, all things running on electricity will stop. He said racism will end, he said during that period it will be the death of the ego. He said that the Creator will leaves seeds for the future generations and not to worry because "in the Prophecy of the Maya, we are the ones of yesterday, we are the ones of today, and we will be the ones of tomorrow." He told us that this happens every 5,200 years where the sun goes away and he says look, we are still here and have been through this 5 times that we have counted and probably many more. This is where my pole shift question comes in, I had asked him and he said that when the sun comes back, north will not be north anymore and that's all he had to say about that. He told us not to worry about any future date, he told us to live in the moment of each day it is the best way to prepare for the future anyway. He said that we need to do obvious actions, stop war, he said to stop holding our mountains prisoner with testing bombs and other disgraces on them, stop the deforestation and the exploration of petroleum, everything that needs to be changed is extremely obvious and we should be working towards these real world wide problems instead of focusing on some future date. He said we the Maya are not the only ones with this knowledge, those same beings visited the Maya then rose up and came back down to Egypt, then they rose back up and came down to India, then they rose back up and came back down to China in which he said probably Cambodia because of the extraordinary temples. He said all of them also have the knowledge of time/cycles and to go visit them as well. It's time to step up and defend mother earth. My two major interests in my life are the ones who are proclaiming the problem, the indigenous, and the other half is the solution, the hemp plant (in which there are many many solutions to many problems but imo this plant lays a very hefty punch). Henry Ford put it eloquently when he said why are we using up forests which were centuries in the making and using mines which required ages to lay down when we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields? He grew hemp because that's what he mainly made his automobiles out of it has 10x the impact strength of steel, there is a famous video of him on the internet where he takes a sledgehammer to his car which had no damage done to it afterward, he also grew the hemp because it produces the most biomass for fuel per acre then any other plant on earth. World wide liberation of hemp affects so many different areas of our lives the destruction due to our ridiculously stupid way of living now will surely be reduced with a more natural way through hemp liberation.

feel free to ask any question that I may not have covered.

given with Love...

Uma
14-03-2011, 12:30 AM
"The more evolved souls pray about it,
the closer we will get as a world to actual change.
The power of humanity is beyond imagination."
(Sri Vasudeva, March 12, 2011)
:hug3:

Summerland
14-03-2011, 12:42 AM
In LA Time Sunday paper today, they always have a little section called "Earth Week" and among other things, they said that at least 22 people were killed when a strong quake near China's border w/Myanmar hit, about a thousand buildings were destroyed. Add to that Hawaiian volcano Kilauea's crater floor collapsed, causing a fissure; this floor dropping by abougt 377 feet shooting lava into the air about 65 feet. And, the vast ice sheets in Greenland / Antarctica appear to be melting at a much greater rate than predicted by climate models according to NASA's JPL scientists in California. Using 2 separate satellite observation systems for the past 20 years, it was learned of the accelerating process, and are apparently the dominant influence on the rising sea level, having surpassed ice loss from the mountain glaciers and other ice caps. There was also mention of the magnetic shift (currently in northern Canada) happening at a faster rate than ever before observed, which could have significant impact on some migratory wildlife in the future decades and aircraft navigation. This increase started its movement in a northwesterly direction around 1998, now averaging about 37 miles each year.

Silvergirl, unfortunately, all true. The magnetic pole is shifting exponentially. An airport in FL had to be shut down about 4-5 weeks ago to have the runway numbers repainted to line up with current pole alignment. There was a GPS blanked out area off of the coast of Florida also. That was blacked out by the government due to the fact the magnetic readings were zero for a bit. Lots of scary changes going on in our world and out in the solar system.

themaster
14-03-2011, 06:06 AM
I've been told that March 9th begins the final countdown and last wave of the Mayan calender and that every 18 days big changes will happen. I'm a little unsure of what to expect. I don't quite understand any of it..does anyone wanna dumb it down for me pretty please? :redface:My teacher did a interview with Carl Johan Calleman.. I believe he said the mayan calendar ends officially in october of this year.. I believe he said quite a few people "have the information" wrong about it ending in 2012 (that is mostly gimmicky stuff, I believe is what he said)

If you'd like to listen to the interview yourself.. you can find it on my teachers website.. I believe, Carl has quite a few books on the subject.. though I haven't read any of them..

He also authored this pdf for my teacher..

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/free/pdfs/dawnofunitywave_calleman.pdf

I believe you should be able to read it.. without a login.. but if it doesn't work.. you'll have to sign up for free..

I'm afraid I can't dumb it down for you.. mayan calendar stuff seems overcomplicated to me.. all I know is in simple terms..

The mayans were aware of a cycle of changes.. they documented it.. and many of their predictions have actually come true which is surprising to Carl.. he said in the interview the mayan calendar predicted a economic collapse in I dunno november of 2008?? or so.. and he/the prediction was only off by a month.. again I would listen.. as I'm just rephrasing what I heard.. :D

Edit -------

At the end of the article.. it lists this youtube video.. which is where talks about the ending of the mayan calander as october 28, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu-SWJILQU

Ciqala
14-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Okay as for the iodine stuff and seaweed and kelp what about those who are have iodine allergies, what happens to them in cases of radiation? Do they go ahead and take some iodine, then shoot themselves with a shot, and have medical staff standby to resuscitate if that doens't work? Except for rice most of what you're talkign about eating has iodine in it....what about those people, do they kiss their bum goodbye?
Spiritlite

Severe allergies to iodine, although rare, can cause immediate anaphylactic shock, therefore these people would have to look into alternatives. Since i'm really into research i added some alternatives at the bottom.

I've been also researching about iodine - If in event of any other types of disasters which ruin the water supplies, people tend to think iodine tablets are safe for purifying water - which aside from people with allergies, iodine has many harmful side affects in large doses, thus to continue the intake of iodinated water for long periods of time is not a good idea, we have natural iodine in our bodies, and don't need too much. The only real way of purifying water for long periods of time is to either invest in a good water filtration system which does not use harmful chemicals OR thankfully to make your own, cheap, out of charcoal, rocks, gravel, cotton, coconuts, and other things after boiling. However the natural iodine in seaweed is healthy for people without allergies.
There are very few known cures of how to heal radiation sickness or how to protect against (except for having lead suits), they usually tell you to remove yourself as far away from the infected zones.

But I have also found, that the antioxidant called "Resveratrol" naturally found in Red Wine (so if you can drink red wine) and many plants, has been conducted in experiments on infected mice to prove it can protect against radiation. "Resverarol is called a phytoalexin because plants naturally produce it as an antibiotic substance to fight both bacteria and fungi. Plants containing resveratrol include the grapes and skins of grapes, which produce wine, raspberries, mulberries, blueberries and cranberries. Resveratrol can also be found in peanuts, certain pine trees and in Japanese knotweed."

Also, antioxidant filled berries, fruits and veggies or supplements can help against radiation to remove the toxins and poisons from the body, as well as high fibre diet (frequent bowel movements to eliminate waste), and any detoxes and body cleanses are helpful for obvious reasons. Green Tea (the polyphenol in green tea is an anti radiation material). I've also researched that consumption of tomatoes can reduce radiation damage, eating selenium rich laver can enhance the human body against radiation, pepper can reduce radiation, black sesames to increase cellular kidney immunity and resistance to radiation, green beans, and black fungus, and probably many other things i have still not researched. But if ever an event calls for evacuation in extreme high radiation cases, i would probably go through with leaving the area and going on a trip, over trying to face the radiation.

Ljenkins
14-03-2011, 09:37 PM
The poles shift naturally over many many years. Lines being repainted on an runway is something that is done regularly to compensate for the continuously shifting poles.

TheReason
16-03-2011, 01:12 AM
On the subject of the Iodine, I live in Colorado and in my city it's sold out everywhere. I decided to get kelp instead, which most people don't realize is a good alternative. I'm not even sure if it's going to be that bad, but I wanted to be safe. Seems like the information about what's really happening is mixed.

Greenslade
16-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Maybe it's all part of some Spiritual conspiracy, so here's a theory.

Most of us feel a change of some kind, each in their own way. That means something has to be happening or is it that we're getting all pent-up over nothing after all and just riding the waves?

Someone once said that to understand Spirit you have to think like Spirit. So, thinking the way Spirit would..........

If I was Spirit and needed to focus energy on a single point, how would I do that? What is the best way of getting all those humans to think of a specific point? Humans do time, so let's use that. Choose a date that they'll focus on, one that they'll come up with all these theories and explanations for. Believe or not, Truth or not, believe something is going to happen or not, there's a lot of energy being directed around 2012.

William Schuck
17-03-2011, 05:04 PM
We all live to Die, any pain and suffering is short lived, be happy for the liberation.