PDA

View Full Version : breaking free from the reincarnation cycle

ThoughtBroadcaster
13-03-2011, 07:50 AM
when people break free from the reincarnation cycle are they still allowed to live in a physical like world somewhere else for eternity? can you still read and enjoy nature on a high spiritual plane? and last can you still interact with people when you don't have to reincarnate anymore?

Egyptian Phoenix
13-03-2011, 08:25 AM
when people break free from the reincarnation cycle are they still allowed to live in a physical like world somewhere else for eternity? can you still read and enjoy nature on a high spiritual plane? and last can you still interact with people when you don't have to reincarnate anymore?

In eastern religions there is more then one type of soul. The highest soul, called the Atman, is what reincarnates over and over, until one attains liberation. The Atman is not usually viewed as going to a afterlife realm like the god realms. This is because the Atman is not a personal soul. It has "no self".

The Jiva and others are more personal souls, and they can attain a god realm of sensations like you're describing, but the Jiva is also not eternal and can die.

I think that maybe one could attain an afterlife like you're describing if they are liberated from rebirths, but I won't make that claim with certainty. I think it's highly likely though.

Hope that helps :smile:

glenos
13-03-2011, 08:39 AM
It's your choice and yours alone whether you want to come back. There aint no cycle.

G

vortex
13-03-2011, 08:58 AM
It's your choice and yours alone whether you want to come back. There aint no cycle.

G

that what they tell me 2
and there is heaps souls waiting to party on the planet of choice
any way i know its my choice to visit earth resort and party for some time out

party hard in gods zone

glenos
13-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Your definition of "party" is?

vortex
13-03-2011, 09:13 AM
play, try new thing or ways of being, have fun, enjoy, participation, create, and even get drunk if that there intention

glenos
13-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Oh ok, whatever works for the individual I guess.

vortex
13-03-2011, 09:38 AM
We are just so lucky to be here
There is just so much we can experience here we cant experience in spirit
Just being an individual is one big one
Music having a body and the fear of death adrenalin depression and overwhelming love
Sex, passion, and sadness,
We can create awesome stuff, and just sit and take in the wonder of the planets awesome displays of nature
Its just so awesome that I am here again such an awesome place, you can create children how cool is that awesome
You can create your own beliefs facts even meaning to life its like a game with now rules total freedom, even to killing some one else total freedom
And here we are missing it all with our self created dramas that take over our reality and blinds us from the play ground we are in

glenos
13-03-2011, 09:50 AM
That without being rude is the best thing I have seen you write. Keep it coming buddy!

Awareness of this/your reality. The road stretches before us, make that move -->

G

Gauss
13-03-2011, 05:31 PM

I believe you would do well to read the book "Heaven and Hell" by Swedenborg.

And those heavens are just very bleak cmpared to the paradises outside the three realms.

Try reading some Buddhish scriptures about the Paradise of the Ultimate Bliss. Everything is better there than here...

It is just alot of hard work getting up there. The pathway to heaven is called Falun Dafa if you ask me.

I wish you good luck!

Summerland
13-03-2011, 05:40 PM
that what they tell me 2
and there is heaps souls waiting to party on the planet of choice
any way i know its my choice to visit earth resort and party for some time out

party hard in gods zone

Vortex, you seem very casual and act like it is all a big joke. I have noticed that in several of your replies. Your choice, of course. Maybe you are feeling overwhelmed and just can't assimilate anymore.
We all have a choice of coming back or not and when and where we come back. We choose our situations. And we also can choose how we react to our circumstances. I chose this time and place for many reasons. I chose to sign up for this "tour of duty". It is going to start getting very rocky on this planet and I have been expecting that since the early 80's. Will it do me any good? Perhaps not, but it may help someone else. :icon_salut:

vortex
14-03-2011, 08:32 AM
you create your meaning to life so I here to party in all I do

Internal Queries
14-03-2011, 06:19 PM
in my "God" concept every vibration is eternal and constant and everything possible is created by the mixing and matching of those vibrations. i do not believe in reincarnation, especially the linier variety. i do not believe we remanifest over and over one life after another to attain something called "liberation". instead i imagine that the vibrations from which we manifest create in all the mulit-verses and all timelines simultaneously and any "reincarnational memories" we may appear to have are dimensional/timeline bleedthough. (such bleedthroughs would explain why some folks can see into the future since the future is occurring simultaneously with the present and past.)

because the circumstances of my life have never been precisely as it is i have never been this self before. i never will be this self again because the circumstances of my life will never be again. you can't step in the same river twice.

CJ82Sky
15-03-2011, 04:27 PM
i just would like to add that i can't wait to go back to narnia....

lol! i'm a firm believer that if we dream it, or imagine it, chances are it exists somewhere else in some other realm and we are just carrying the memories with us. for example - have you ever seen books on breeds of dragons?? where different people that never met write similar descriptions of different dragon breeds? stuff like that.

and i still can't wait to go back to narnia! ;)

Shabda
15-03-2011, 04:59 PM
i just would like to add that i can't wait to go back to narnia....

lol! i'm a firm believer that if we dream it, or imagine it, chances are it exists somewhere else in some other realm and we are just carrying the memories with us. for example - have you ever seen books on breeds of dragons?? where different people that never met write similar descriptions of different dragon breeds? stuff like that.

and i still can't wait to go back to narnia! ;)
Narnia eh? "further up and further in" :smile:

Valus
15-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Heaven is within you.

You don't have to leave the physical,
because you spiritualize the physical.

It's easy to be a Buddha, out of body.

The task is to bring it down to earth.

Shabda
15-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Heaven is within you.

You don't have to leave the physical,
because you spiritualize the physical.

It's easy to be a Buddha, out of body.

The task is to bring it down to earth.
and balancing the two...

CJ82Sky
15-03-2011, 06:43 PM
shabda - what's "further up and further in" mean?

Shabda
15-03-2011, 06:58 PM
shabda - what's "further up and further in" mean?
it's a quote from the last book in the Narnia series, where the kids die, as does Narnia, but there's a fenced in area, and they go in, and it's more huge inside the fence than it appeared from outside, and inside is a more beautiful, more perfect version of Narnia, and they go "further up, and further in" several times before theyre finished...i had always thought CS Lewis was on to something there, and when i became old enough to explore the inner planes myself, i discovered that this is exactly how it is..."as above, so below" as they say~! :wink:

CJ82Sky
15-03-2011, 07:02 PM
oooh im waiting to reread until after more of the movies are out haha! i haven't read in years.

Shabda
15-03-2011, 07:05 PM
oooh im waiting to reread until after more of the movies are out haha! i haven't read in years.
i havent either, its been about 30 years since i read those books, and this phrase is from The Last Battle, so it will be the last movie...ill just have to wait to see how they portray it, im looking forward to it~!

SerpentKing
31-03-2011, 05:06 PM
To break free from reincarnation, you must become enlightened with Kundalini energy.

Kiki04
07-04-2011, 10:13 AM
*Sigh* I once went to a place that was extremely blissful and I miss it. I was under the influence of pot though but I know it was real. That's when I remembered who I was and ever since then I've been on a spiritual journey. I want to go back there since I do also believe in reincarnation. I think I might be an old soul because I don't want to come back onto this earth. No offense. I'm wondering though why I came back and what I can do to leave planet earth. :)

Chrysaetos
07-04-2011, 10:29 AM
when people break free from the reincarnation cycle are they still allowed to live in a physical like world somewhere else for eternity? can you still read and enjoy nature on a high spiritual plane? and last can you still interact with people when you don't have to reincarnate anymore?How can you end something that never had a beginning?
Something either has a beginning and end, or not. You can't have both.

If there never was a beginning, how can you held accountable for it?

GentleStrength
07-04-2011, 11:06 AM
you create your meaning to life so I here to party in all I do

Party on!

Following your excitement, enjoying life and every breath we breathe is one of the most positive ways to interact with and assist in the changes that are coming. There are many souls here at this time specifically to experience this major shift because it is going to be a lot of fun! :D

I imagine there will be some dramatic and highly visible shifts in the world energy, culture and society at large and some of them might even be scary. So what? I'm here to enjoy the ride and try and help out as much as I can for those who wish to move into a more positive reality.

As to the original poster. I don't believe that there is a "cycle" that you must break free from. You chose to live this life while spirit and when you aren't physical oriented anymore you will be back in spirit and have the choice to jump back into the physical reality pool if there is something else you want to do. The choice is yours and always will be.

The point isn't to try and become a better person so that you can break free from the chains of reincarnation, but to live your life in a way that you PREFER. If you want to be a positive person and support and love all around you then do so because it is who you want to be, the universe will support you whatever you decide.

Love and Light

Rah nam
07-04-2011, 02:28 PM

G

Of cause there is a cycle, and it is your choice to take part in it, or not, or stop somewhere in the middle.

athribiristan
07-04-2011, 03:55 PM

When you break free of the reincarnation cycle you will no longer desire any of those things. But if you did, yes you could create those experiences for yourself.