PDA

View Full Version : Being attuned soon

Moonangel
13-03-2011, 01:42 AM
:D Im going to be attuned to reiki soon and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of things to expect on the day? I was meant to do it about 3 yrs ago but lost all confidence at the last min. This time I feel as though I cant wait and am looking forward to it.

Im also wondering if anyone has found that Reiki has helped them further their spiritual communication?

Thanks for your time, Moonangel:hug3:

daisy
13-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Congratulations! Will this be reiki one?

Moonangel
13-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Thanks daisy, and yes x

ces
13-03-2011, 08:34 AM
I think personally its best not to expect. Everyone is individual and so the experience is individual to each. Enjoy your day and enjoy the reiki afterwards. Make sure you take time to do the 21 day cleanse for you afterwards as this is a fantastic time to learn and gain understanding as to what and how reiki feels to you. cesx

Moonangel
13-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Ok thanks for the advice.. I havent heard about the 21 day cleanse?? sounds very interesting.

ces
13-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Before I was attuned I was advised by my reiki master to be aware of what I was consuming and drinking - about 7 days in advance I think.

After the attunement - you take 21 days to do reiki work on yourself. I kept a daily diary of how I felt etc during the time I gave reiki to myself. It helped me learn about hand positions and what reiki felt like. Only after the 21 days was I advised that I was then able to work on friends, family etc.

:D

Moonangel
13-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Ahh right thanks, well im still 2 weeks off my attunement and my reiki master says she is going to get in touch with me before so i guess this will be where she advises me regarding what I consume ect, and probably on the day explain about the 21 day thing, thanks alot for the info x

If anyone feels they want to say how reiki changed or didnt change their lives I would love to hear your stories x

Moonangel.