PDA

View Full Version : What dose your picture say about you...?

spirit72
12-03-2011, 10:20 PM
I thought it would be great fun to do like a mini experiment on peoples pictures and maybe even there user name to...?
We mostly have pictures with our user names, and I don't know about you guys but I feel more drawn to some than others, some seem to be a mirror to the user, some give less away so...
Thought If the first person to respond to the thread puts down what my picture and or user name says about me, and so on and so on:D
it would be great if people could respond and say if that person perception of them is a good one or not:smile:

tragblack
12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Spirit 72: You are a spiritual person. The number 72 means something for you-- perhaps it is the birth year of yourself or someone close to you. Or a year you graduated. 72 is also a multiple of three, which is auspicious for some.

Angel avatar: You believe in/ work with angels.

spirit72
12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
spot on tragblack...:D thank you for being my first victim :hug: I feel this will be quite interesting, good practise for the psychic among you to:smile:

Spirit 72: You are a spiritual person. The number 72 means something for you-- perhaps it is the birth year of yourself or someone close to you. Or a year you graduated. 72 is also a multiple of three, which is auspicious for some.

Angel avatar: You believe in/ work with angels.

sound
12-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi tragblack
I would say you have drawn your avatar ... I see you as a very vibrant and charismatic person ... very high energy levels ... lots of friends ... studying maybe? I feel you also have a strong voice politically and wouldnt be afraid to stand up for a cause? My guess is you can also hold a tune? ... ok how did I do? lol :hug3:

tragblack
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi tragblack
I would say you have drawn your avatar ... I see you as a very vibrant and charismatic person ... very high energy levels ... lots of friends ... studying maybe? I feel you also have a strong voice politically and wouldnt be afraid to stand up for a cause? My guess is you can also hold a tune? ... ok how did I do? lol :hug3:

I have not drawn the avatar, but I could have, lol. I do have high energy levels, but not lots of friends, a few close ones. Maybe I do have a lot of friends, and I just can't see them-- could be! I study a lot but I am not currently enrolled in a school. I am very political and very mouthy about it! And yes, I can hold a damn fine tune if I say so myself.

Good job. =)

sound
12-03-2011, 10:47 PM
:) ...........

Spiritlite
12-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi sound, you of coure this photo is of you. YOu are not ashamed of showing people who you are, which means you don't really care what people say about you, or think about you. I see you are a kind person, a giving person but one who knows her borders. Someone who is comfortable with herself.
Spiritlite.

daisy
13-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Spiritlite I can't see your avatar very well but I get the sense that you are interested in healing and that you don't like to give too much away about yourself personally, as for your username I think this indicates you may prefer to share spiritually.

Krystalle
13-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I see you as a serene person, a calm individual, who loves freedom =D. Also sensitive and maybe a bit introverted (not sure on that one, i think i see it that way because the picture is blurry)
that was for Spiritlite, haha

nightowl
13-03-2011, 12:15 AM
daisey,
I see you as a hopeful, carefree soul who appreicates the beauty of life and living. hope springs eternal and sharing this attitude heals...its hard not to make a person smile when they see a daisy!

Elfay
13-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Nightowl by your name and avatar not only do your best work at night you are very wise, spiritual and intutitve. You also have a generous heart and care about others.

nightowl
13-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Nightowl by your name and avatar not only do your best work at night you are very wise, spiritual and intutitve. You also have a generous heart and care about others.

Elfay, :hug3:

nightowl
13-03-2011, 12:38 AM
I see you as a serene person, a calm individual, who loves freedom =D. Also sensitive and maybe a bit introverted (not sure on that one, i think i see it that way because the picture is blurry)
that was for Spiritlite, haha

it seemd we kind of posted at the same time...didn't mean to skip you :smile:

KrystalleSama,

By your photo, I see a person who is confident and aware of self, but a seeker...??

sound
13-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi sound, you of course this photo is of you. YOu are not ashamed of showing people who you are, which means you don't really care what people say about you, or think about you. I see you are a kind person, a giving person but one who knows her borders. Someone who is comfortable with herself.
Spiritlite.

No I am not ashamed Spiritlite ... yes I do care about others and I try to be kind ... boundaries blur a little sometimes but for the most part I remain true to myself ... thanks for your analysis lol :hug3:

Spiritlite
13-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Daisy and Krstyal wow you got me right on. I'm actually waving my hands up in the air eating snow flakes so it is blury behind me is a truck, but you both got me right on. Well done.....
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
13-03-2011, 01:25 AM
No I am not ashamed Spiritlite ... yes I do care about others and I try to be kind ... boundaries blur a little sometimes but for the most part I remain true to myself ... thanks for your analysis lol :hug3:

HOpe it was kind of true to you LOL
xoxoxoxo
:hug3:

Ciqala
24-03-2011, 05:32 AM
Oh wow this is unorganized hehe, I am doing Elfay, i don't think she's been done yet:

(don't count on me being right!) From your username, and the photo, lots of beautiful colours, you are a caring, loving and loved being, connected spiritually with great wisdoms, very optimistic with positive energies and vibes, the kind of person that is lovely to be around like a breath of fresh air, artistic, intuitive, and - you like the nature kingdoms and magical beings like fairies? :)

And i don't have a picture currently, i might try to figure out how to add one, or i may not ;) see how that goes. Possibly. Maybe. If i can find some art i like.

NightSpirit
24-03-2011, 08:23 AM
daisy ( i had to pick a hard one sheesh!)

An anonomous background person. Never give too much away without being closely linked to a person. Kind....you smile a lot but would really like to have the gumption to say more of what your really thinking....instead you just smile?

Tough, but fair.

NightSpirit
24-03-2011, 08:28 AM
KrystalleSama

In touch with your feminine side. Very creative and would like to express that more then you are.

Maybe a little stressed about life, but i feel you seek out avenues to unwind.

Feeling that you have a deep urge for something...can't put my finger on it.

LadyVirgoxoxo
27-03-2011, 07:09 PM
NightSpirit, I'm not sure if you've been done but I'll do you anyway(eww that didn't sound right...lol)

Anywhoo, I feel that you are a very wise person, in touch with other people and your surroundings yet you pull away when things get too serious. You obviously are a night person and possibly spend most of your awake time during the night. You feed off of the energy of the night and truly enjoy everything about it. You might love history.

Tell me if I'm right and someone do me!

The Feather
27-03-2011, 07:21 PM
LadyVirgoxoxo

I sense that you like the fine things in life, maybe a glass of red wine every now and again. I feel you as a very warm and caring person and someone who loves the beauty of nature.

Flowers makes you feel alive and I think you could have lots of flowers and plants in your house and/or your garden.

(sorry have not been here long enough to get a picture in as a avatar - it would be a very light and purple flower)

Lovely
27-03-2011, 07:27 PM
I'll do ladyvirgo's since the feather doesn't have one.

I think it shows you love nature and ,like
feather said, likes the beautiful and fine things in life :)

LadyVirgoxoxo
27-03-2011, 07:46 PM
You both are right! :D

Felynx
27-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Ooh, ooh! Do me!

NightSpirit
28-03-2011, 06:00 AM
NightSpirit, I'm not sure if you've been done but I'll do you anyway(eww that didn't sound right...lol)

Anywhoo, I feel that you are a very wise person, in touch with other people and your surroundings yet you pull away when things get too serious. You obviously are a night person and possibly spend most of your awake time during the night. You feed off of the energy of the night and truly enjoy everything about it. You might love history.

Tell me if I'm right and someone do me!

Thank you and LOL..that's pretty darn spot on! Well done LadyV. I seem to have this energy that attracts those needing sympathy or advise on life matters. They get to talking to me and just go 'blurrrr' and then look at me and say "wow! I don't even know why I told you all of those things." lol....

I've always been a night person and yes, the energies of the night seem to charge me. Although age now plays a role in earlier to bed these days. Thank you again :hug2: and I'll have a go at doing...ummm...reading you hehe...let me know how I went.

LadyV

I feel you look at the world and see a lot of beauty in it, more then the shadier sides of life. You have this ability to change the way you see things, into a more positive outlook, and to guide others into doing the same. I feel a deep connection to your family circle and you love adventure, even though you may not always have the means to pursue it as often as you'd like. You have children? Because i feel a very nurturing, motherly energy from you. I suspect you like the energies of 'healing'. And i'm also getting the ocean. Do you love the power of the sea? Also i'm getting "take the time to ponder that...........more fully before making decisions." You will have to fill in the blank because i wasn't given the information, but i'm thinking you will know what its about?

Cheers :smile:

LadyVirgoxoxo
30-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Yayy I'm getting better and better at these readings!
I always look on the bright side of life, dodododododo XD Hehe reminded me of that song. Anyhoo I tend to see a lot of beauty in the world too, way moreso then others and yeah I do have the ability to make other people look at the world like that. I'm very close to my mom but not so much the rest of my family. I have some pretty bad family problems so yeahh...And no I don't have kids! I'm only 17 so thank God I don't! I am pretty nurturing though, I do work with kids! Yep yep I do love the sea and wished I lived near it! The take the time to ponder that is basically with every problem I have in my life, I think you need a lot of time to figure out the right decision!

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Yayy I'm getting better and better at these readings!
I always look on the bright side of life, dodododododo XD Hehe reminded me of that song. Anyhoo I tend to see a lot of beauty in the world too, way moreso then others and yeah I do have the ability to make other people look at the world like that. I'm very close to my mom but not so much the rest of my family. I have some pretty bad family problems so yeahh...And no I don't have kids! I'm only 17 so thank God I don't! I am pretty nurturing though, I do work with kids! Yep yep I do love the sea and wished I lived near it! The take the time to ponder that is basically with every problem I have in my life, I think you need a lot of time to figure out the right decision!

well there you go...that's where the motherly, nurturing comes in.

As for the (blank) ....I wasn't given privilege to that info. It's personal to you. Guess you'll have to figure that one out for yourself :smile:

Asrais
31-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Felynx

I feel that you are quite a powerful spirit, a strong person - or maybe thats how the world sees you.
Protective of your friends and family and very faithful - you are person people would see as there rock.

Felynx
31-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Felynx

I feel that you are quite a powerful spirit, a strong person - or maybe thats how the world sees you.
Protective of your friends and family and very faithful - you are person people would see as there rock.

Hey, that was pretty good! Thank you.
I find it hard to get a reading on anyone, sorry.

Squatchit
31-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Asrais

You are friendly, warm, talkative and love to laugh and have a fun time. :smile:

You also like cats. :wink:

And you're very in tune with nature. Historical buildings...but more to do with 'run-down' ruins rather than fine old cathedrals???

:smile:

Lovely
31-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Nobody will do mine ;____;

Squatchit
31-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Nobody will do mine ;____;

Did you reply before? Do mine and I'll do yours...:smile:

Lovely
31-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Did you reply before? Do mine and I'll do yours...:smile:
Yes I did reply. I did a reading But I'll do another one :)

I think your picture shows you really love older times.
Maybe the 50's/40's in particular?
For some reason,I feel it shows feminine power.

I also think it shows you have a fun unique personality.

I'm not too good at these so sorry if I'm wrong at parts.

Squatchit
31-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Hiya Lovely :smile:

Yes I did reply. I did a reading But I'll do another one :)

I think your picture shows you really love older times.
Maybe the 50's/40's in particular?
For some reason,I feel it shows feminine power.

I also think it shows you have a fun unique personality.

I'm not too good at these so sorry if I'm wrong at parts.
I can see why you think I like older times (my b&w avatar). But I don't really, I just like the picture.

However, you are totally correct about feminine power and fun unique personality. :hug3:

So your turn.

You are natural, but quirky. I love your avatar. I think you're a bit of a magnet. I'd like to spend time in your company. :smile:

You're a wee bit different, colourful (ha) and absolutely beautiful to be around. :hug3:

Asrais
31-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Asrais

You are friendly, warm, talkative and love to laugh and have a fun time. :smile:

You also like cats. :wink:

And you're very in tune with nature. Historical buildings...but more to do with 'run-down' ruins rather than fine old cathedrals???

Pretty spot on Squatchit - though the cat one was a cheat!lol! I love all things nature and your right, I love ruined buildings, particulalry the really ancient spooky ones that no one seems to know what they were! - not many of them in Australia though. Thanks! :hug2:

Kaere
31-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Lovely,

What I got for your avatar is that there is more to you than people initially see. If they'd slow down and actually look closely, they'd come across so many different and beautiful things. You'd prefer it if people would slow down and not jump to conclusions.

Solace733
01-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Kaere,
Everytime i see your avatar i feel so much light radiating from it. I sense that you are a very calm person, wise, spiritually aware, and you definately come from a place of light, natural healer.

Kaere
01-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Kaere,
Everytime i see your avatar i feel so much light radiating from it. I sense that you are a very calm person, wise, spiritually aware, and you definately come from a place of light, natural healer.

Goodness. Thank you very much. Lots of people say I'm a healer but as for calm, I can't take that in all honesty. I am a flibbertygibbet and prone to hyperactivity. But *coughs* I'll take the wise and spiritually aware :redface: :color:

Let's see... when I see your avatar Solace, it makes me think of home (west coast of Canada). It's obviously a whale breaching but it makes me feel primeval forests, rain, smell of earth, mist, and... like a connection to the older mysteries. Like there's a link there but we haven't found it. A little impatience even. Hmmm... interesting, I don't really know where that came from.

innerlight
01-04-2011, 02:59 AM
let's see, Kaere, when I see your avatar I see some that is warm, kind hearted, very caring, and nurturing...

Kaere
01-04-2011, 03:10 AM
let's see, Kaere, when I see your avatar I see some that is warm, kind hearted, very caring, and nurturing...

Oh you. You think I don't know you're just after my soup?! Thank you very much - those are very nice things to hear :hug:

innerlight, your avatar isn't that hard to get a handle on. Basic and to the point - and while the message seems quite simple, it's also one of the most powerful messages out there. And that's you to a tee - you're uncomplicated, gentle and so very strong and courageous, all at the same tiime. Changing the world with such a little word. You're fantastic!

innerlight
01-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Oh you. You think I don't know you're just after my soup?! Thank you very much - those are very nice things to hear :hug:

innerlight, your avatar isn't that hard to get a handle on. Basic and to the point - and while the message seems quite simple, it's also one of the most powerful messages out there. And that's you to a tee - you're uncomplicated, gentle and so very strong and courageous, all at the same tiime. Changing the world with such a little word. You're fantastic!

thanks... but, umm, my avatar isn't a word. :hug2:

Kaere
01-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Dangit you! It did say Love Is All You Need.

I still stand by what I said. Except now I'd add "slightly facetious" to the mix.

God-Like
01-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Dangit you! It did say Love Is All You Need.

You mean "all you need Is love" . :smile:

x daz x

Kaere
01-04-2011, 04:45 PM
You mean "all you need Is love" . :smile:

x daz x

Same sentiment, different packaging :D amazing how that good stuff gets spread around.

Solace733
01-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Goodness. Thank you very much. Lots of people say I'm a healer but as for calm, I can't take that in all honesty. I am a flibbertygibbet and prone to hyperactivity. But *coughs* I'll take the wise and spiritually aware :redface: :color:

Let's see... when I see your avatar Solace, it makes me think of home (west coast of Canada). It's obviously a whale breaching but it makes me feel primeval forests, rain, smell of earth, mist, and... like a connection to the older mysteries. Like there's a link there but we haven't found it. A little impatience even. Hmmm... interesting, I don't really know where that came from.

Thank you for your input:wink: Patience is a virtue i have not yet acquired lol, everything else very cool, thanks again:smile: (I am in BC:D )

The Feather
01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Solace733 what your avatar and name say to me about you is: you are a free spirit, someone who likes to have fun and be a bit crazy. Think you are emotional and someone who are good at given others comfort.

Think you love the nature but especially the water.

Solace733
01-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Solace733 what your avatar and name say to me about you is: you are a free spirit, someone who likes to have fun and be a bit crazy. Think you are emotional and someone who are good at given others comfort.

Think you love the nature but especially the water.

Thank you The Feather. I tend to be quiet these days and in need of some fun, but in the past yes.. Free spirit definately and a very emotional/sensitive person true.. People in my life do come to me for comfort, you are correct and yes nature heals me but mostly water. I am in love with the ocean, it is part of me. Very good analysis, i wasn't expecting another done for mine, much appreciated.

As for yours, I instantly felt a lot of strength from yours. Perhaps you tend to be introverted in a good way, reading, spending time with your thoughts? You may feel alone at times as you might feel different from others(as many of us in here tend to do). You are kind, humble, and tend to treat the earth with respect. All round good person. This is what i feel from yours. :smile:

The Feather
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Solace 733

Yeah got a bit confused as to whos turn it was so figured I just do the last (before me) entry.
As for yours, I instantly felt a lot of strength from yours. Perhaps you tend to be introverted in a good way, reading, spending time with your thoughts? You may feel alone at times as you might feel different from others(as many of us in here tend to do). You are kind, humble, and tend to treat the earth with respect. All round good person. This is what i feel from yours.

I do like spending time alone when I'm off work - my work being very public, so yeah I at times is rather introverted and alone (but not lonely). To me it take a very unique person to be humble and I never know what to say when people call me that, since I don't see my self as humble, but if I say that, it looks like I may be :D It is something I hope one day to accomplish.

Any way the rest is true :smile:

(Now I will change my avatar - not because of this reading :smile: but because I last night dreamt which one should be my avatar.)

midnightstar
02-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Who's turn is it now? I'm confused ............ no point in trying to read too much into my username because I've already said on a previous thread (think it was my introduction thread) what my username was on about .....

Kaere
02-04-2011, 01:15 PM
I don't think it matters who's turn it is - if you feel something about someone's avatar picture, go ahead and give your impressions for that person. Innerlight's would be a good one to go with imo as he didn't receive one for the new av he picked :)

midnightstar
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
The impression I get from innerlight's avatar is he's special and doesn't like complicated things.

Could be wrong though, really must read this thread properly because I just scan read the first page and didn't read it properly so not sure if I've got the game right ..............

abikisses
02-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Kaere

I feel your Avatar is important to you to understanding your own Divine Feminine. You like to hold doors open to people, show them the way and the light. You have done well yourself and are enjoying the challenges that YOU choose to put your way, all in the name of conscious spiritual growth.

Blessings
Abikisses
(FUN!)

Kaere
02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Kaere

I feel your Avatar is important to you to understanding your own Divine Feminine. You like to hold doors open to people, show them the way and the light. You have done well yourself and are enjoying the challenges that YOU choose to put your way, all in the name of conscious spiritual growth.

Oh yes, very much. I try to help everyone...

Yours - mysterious, a lot to share but you want people to make an effort to find it :smile:

innerlight
07-04-2011, 10:39 PM
The impression I get from innerlight's avatar is he's special and doesn't like complicated things.

Could be wrong though, really must read this thread properly because I just scan read the first page and didn't read it properly so not sure if I've got the game right ..............
Thank you... I've always thought I was special.. :wink: And, yes, I am a simple man that does not like to complicate things. The easier, and less drama, the better.

I'd do yours but you do not have an avatar yet. And Kaere, I already did your avatar.

midnightstar
08-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Do I have to have a set number of posts to have an avatar? Want to upload one off my computer when I can if possible ...

Kaere
08-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi beautydylan, you have enough posts but you need 14 days - so when the Newbie is gone from under your name you'll be able to upload an avatar.