PDA

View Full Version : Creepy voice

Colorado
21-08-2018, 01:16 AM
So...I had the day off work today, and I was watching the movie “Dirty Grandpa” funny btw....and I was making an oven pizza. At the end of the movie, it was playing music and running the credits....I wasn’t paying much attention, because I had just put the pizza on the cutting board to slice it. It was about 11:30 am. Out of nowhere, I hear this voice, in a high whisper say “ help me”

It caught me off guard, and there’s no way it could have been the music as the credits rolled. I just moved into this brick house 4 weeks ago. It’s way out in the country. I looked and looked, but nothing. Is every house I move to haunted...sigh. Just now, my husband and I were laying in bed talking...and we heard a loud glass explode....it was loud! Nothing again.

desert rat
21-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Sounds like a ghost wants your help.

anthony c
23-08-2018, 01:51 PM
So...I had the day off work today, and I was watching the movie “Dirty Grandpa” funny btw....and I was making an oven pizza. At the end of the movie, it was playing music and running the credits....I wasn’t paying much attention, because I had just put the pizza on the cutting board to slice it. It was about 11:30 am. Out of nowhere, I hear this voice, in a high whisper say “ help me”

It caught me off guard, and there’s no way it could have been the music as the credits rolled. I just moved into this brick house 4 weeks ago. It’s way out in the country. I looked and looked, but nothing. Is every house I move to haunted...sigh. Just now, my husband and I were laying in bed talking...and we heard a loud glass explode....it was loud! Nothing again.

Normally when people keep getting paranormal activity even when they move they are or psychic or a medium. It's cause they believe you can help.

You should look into it. The ghost are trying to get you attention!!!