PDA

View Full Version : Prayer.

Gem
12-03-2011, 03:22 AM
People get down on their knees and beg, plead and implore... for forgiveness, blessings and all nature of things, but perhaps people do little for themselves and could do a lot more, and maybe they do very little for others and could be kinder.

I suggest people do much more for themselves and others and find that very fruitful, and at the end of the day when they pray their only words will be 'Thank You'.

Animus27
12-03-2011, 07:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/EnigmaX/excellent.jpg

I like it Gem!

nventr
13-03-2011, 10:44 AM
This is the fundamental prayer of those who enlighten from the crown down to the root. (Also my favorite.)

However, there is credence to the other way. It looks like begging and pleading, but in reality all the "work" is raising the kundalini/passion in the system up to the divine, which then sends down Peace and Mercy. (I wouldn't be caught dead doing any of that and have been kicked out of groups for out right refusing.)

It is sad that they have to work so hard, but to each his own.

I'm thankful that I am not like them.

Gem
13-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Didn't it say God helps those who help themselves... so help yourself and thank God.

Also, take an attitude of kindness so that collectively help is given and also unexpectedly received from another kind one, and thank them.

Fill the neighbour's hearts with appreciation, and have appreciation for them in your heart.

Look for things to appreciate and seek and you will find.

Give and be thankful my friends...

LadyVirgoxoxo
23-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Gem and aquarius I enjoyed your posts. Thank you :hug3:

LadyVirgoxoxo
25-03-2011, 03:31 PM
That was awesome! :smile:

Silver
25-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Didn't it say God helps those who help themselves... so help yourself and thank God.

Also, take an attitude of kindness so that collectively help is given and also unexpectedly received from another kind one, and thank them.

Fill the neighbour's hearts with appreciation, and have appreciation for them in your heart.

Look for things to appreciate and seek and you will find.

Give and be thankful my friends...

Thanks Gem.
:icon_flower:

Mind's Eye
25-03-2011, 05:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/EnigmaX/excellent.jpg

I like it Gem!

I like this animal...lol

aquarius123
26-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Glad you enjoyed 'The Be-Attitudes', dear VirgoLady. Please, accept my apologies for posting it twice. The first time the formatting didn’t succeed to my satisfaction, so I repeated it – unaware that this would result in two ‘The Be-Attitudes’.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Gem
26-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Please, accept my apologies for posting 'The Be-Attitudes' twice. The first time the formatting didn’t succeed to my satisfaction, so I repeated it – unaware that this would result in two ‘The Be-Attitudes’.

With love and light,

Aquarius

That's OK. I'd just prefer if you talk like a person.

aquarius123
27-03-2011, 08:02 PM
I'd just prefer if you talk like a person.

And how please, in your view, do I talk?

With love - Aquarius