PDA

View Full Version : Whenever I grab anything with a pendant...

ragdoll
23-07-2018, 07:53 PM
It gets heavy and goes straight, like someone is pulling on it. You know when you hold a necklace, it wobbles and stuff? There's no wobbling. Just eerily still. And what is weird is I'm not trying to use it like a pendulum. When I move it to the side, the pendant part pulls towards the center, like it is stuck while the rest of the necklace moves.

I don't get it and don't use pendulums anymore because it keeps telling me I'm speaking to a Michael but I always get false information.

Chrysalis
28-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Hi ragdoll,

I haven't come across such a situation that you experience. Maybe ask someone to dowse on your behalf to figure out why it happens to pendants? I have a feeling that an entity has a message for you and is trying to contact you.

Good luck solving your mystery.

kjalways
14-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Hello Ragdoll

Oh wow! That would freak the hell out of me in the beginning! Now, I would be fascinated with it. I had a spirit who was giving me false information name Brandiri, and I got rid of her because I think she needs to go get help for her lying problem. She was not a bad one. Just a liar. Hahaha!

Is it possible that maybe, you may not be grounded enough for the pendulum to work accurately? My pendulum will give me the opposite and false answers if I am not grounded. Perhaps, test the Pendulum before using it. The pendulum itself is harmless as far as I know of.

Did you ask Michael questions about himself? I have one name Veronica. I know she influences my pendulum sometimes if not all the time. I need to learn what to do with my relationship with Veronica, so I can make the most of this blessing this connection. And thanks for posting because I needed to be reminded to stay grounded so I can get better results with my pendulum.

I hope you will post more about Michael. This is so exciting. I hope he is good. I think I agree with Chrysalis about Michael is an entity who wants to give you a message and/ or trying to contact you. I am curious!:icon_bounce: