PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Uknown Entities

lomax
19-07-2018, 08:45 AM
I'll be short on this one,due to my lack of proper typing.
For almost five years now,i have poltergeist activity inside my house,and that thing whatever it is,is feeding from my energies..

Things aren't well,and i'm ****ed in almost ''every'' section of my life including health issues.Banishings are not working,angelic beings sent by others,can't detect the entity,and in general,i'm in a battle with something i can't reach..

It does crack and thud sounds to electric devices,and when i'm in my room,i hear noises on my window,like someone is throwing rocks..

I've been helped by magicians and shamans,but for the moment nothing seems to touch that thing.it's always with me and it follows wherever i go.doing the same noises even when i'm outside...

Sometimes it can move things like boxes and water bottles,and it can also read my thoughts.

The symptoms i'm experiencing are too many to list them,but i know for sure that i'm haunted and i cant' get rid of it.

Is anyone here capable to diagnose the situation from distance?

SerendipityLizard
21-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Yes, I can diagnose your situation from a distance.

These are in fact poltergeists, and they are haunting your home for a reason. This is a home that was very dear to them when they died, and they are tired of people “barging” into their house each generation. On a level of power from 1 to 10, I’d say they are a 6. An average level group of entities.

Regular magicians and shamans I’ve seen are full of misconceptions about psychic self defense, and are often lacking in accurate knowledge today, so I’ll try to help.

It’s likely these shamans have used practices like incense or other physical iterms to help you, but this is not particularly useful for poltergeists. This is because poltergeists are the only type of ghosts that can manipulate the physical environment with psychokinesis, so physical forms of cleansing won’t help.

Emphasis on stronger more mental or emotional forms of cleansing like prayer and affirmations can work well. Though, when prayer has been repeatedly used and is not working, it usually means that the message isn’t coming through the divine well.

Ascended masters don’t have complete remote viewing over the entire Earth as many imagine. They can see a very large amount of the world, but they can’t see all of it, and places with less violence like first world countries are payed less attention to.

Some poltergeists have the ability to make it difficult to contact the divine well, and so you need a medium with a much more developed back and forth communication with one.

I can try to do something about this, but I first need your permission out of free will. So can you give me the thumbs up?

lomax
21-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Yes, I can diagnose your situation from a distance.

These are in fact poltergeists, and they are haunting your home for a reason. This is a home that was very dear to them when they died, and they are tired of people “barging” into their house each generation. On a level of power from 1 to 10, I’d say they are a 6. An average level group of entities.

Regular magicians and shamans I’ve seen are full of misconceptions about psychic self defense, and are often lacking in accurate knowledge today, so I’ll try to help.

It’s likely these shamans have used practices like incense or other physical iterms to help you, but this is not particularly useful for poltergeists. This is because poltergeists are the only type of ghosts that can manipulate the physical environment with psychokinesis, so physical forms of cleansing won’t help.

Emphasis on stronger more mental or emotional forms of cleansing like prayer and affirmations can work well. Though, when prayer has been repeatedly used and is not working, it usually means that the message isn’t coming through the divine well.

Ascended masters don’t have complete remote viewing over the entire Earth as many imagine. They can see a very large amount of the world, but they can’t see all of it, and places with less violence like first world countries are payed less attention to.

Some poltergeists have the ability to make it difficult to contact the divine well, and so you need a medium with a much more developed back and forth communication with one.

I can try to do something about this, but I first need your permission out of free will. So can you give me the thumbs up?
Of course.Just be carefull,cause the last time someone sent an angelic being to clean the whole building,the entity attacked me later on..
I'm not a newbie to magic and occult in general,but also i'm not and adept.

The shaman i cited came to my room astraly,and it was a weird experience.She was a woman i know from forums,and when she entered my room,i recognize that it was a human presence.She was searching my chakras,and i could feel that she was puting her hands inside me and removing things...
Anyway,that's another story and i'll open another thread for it to discuss experiences like this one..

If you can do something to help,then proceed:smile:

And thank you for your concern.....

SerendipityLizard
23-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Eh, it’s okay. I’ll be safe. I’m the incarnation of AA Michael after all. We’re on pretty chill terms, so I could command the entire angelic army under us if it’s needed.

But there’s no need for that. I sense you’ve done quite a lot of the work yourself after the last post you sent on this thread, and I say congratulations to that. And yes, I’m honored by your admiration of me.

Take care, buddy.

desert rat
23-07-2018, 02:20 PM
I feel its a human created thought form of your creation. I will post more if asked.

lomax
23-07-2018, 03:08 PM
I feel its a human created thought form of your creation. I will post more if asked.
It could be.I've been told that it's coming from me and there's no external entity to fight or banish.On the other hand the symptoms i have indicate an evil external one.

I wish i knew what exactly is,cause i'm fighting with something that i don't know it's origin.
On the other hand how it's possible to make sounds on the window and after a second in the kitchen?That indicates that it can travel,right?

I see something like black flies that move across the room at great speed.I can't see what exactly is,but it looks like a bug or something.
Also sometimes i see orbs of various colours flying near to me

I'm open to any suggestions and opinions.
All i want is to diagnose what's going on and what i need to do from my side.:smile:

One day i was eating cheerios in the kitchen,and i had the box in front of me.Suddenly the box moved like someone was shaking it.I spoked telepatheticaly and i said ''wow..That's so cool.Can you do it again''?
The box moved again twiced.

I freaked out a little and did some banishings...

Whatever it is,it knows what i'm thinking..
Another time i told it with my thought to get the **** out of my home and imediately i felt a sharp pain in the brain,like a needle.

desert rat
23-07-2018, 03:53 PM
After reading your last post my thoughts are that this could also be an earth bound spirit . A person that has chose not to move on to higher astral levals for a number of reasions . You could let them know that they are dead and its time to move on . This could be some one with unfinished buiness . Lets say they were killed and want the killer punished . Look for some e.v.p. Use white light medatation fill your self with white light . Use one of the many methods of regression , see if there is any thing earlier in this life or a previous one that may be causing this .

lomax
23-07-2018, 06:41 PM
After reading your last post my thoughts are that this could also be an earth bound spirit . A person that has chose not to move on to higher astral levals for a number of reasions . You could let them know that they are dead and its time to move on . This could be some one with unfinished buiness . Lets say they were killed and want the killer punished . Look for some e.v.p. Use white light medatation fill your self with white light . Use one of the many methods of regression , see if there is any thing earlier in this life or a previous one that may be causing this .
I had used a lot of clearings and banishings,but nothing seems to work against it.
In the five years that this thing torments me,i donne everything i could,with no result.
I can't find the starting point...

I remember that one time,a magician sended a being to my bulding..
The moment i walked the main entrance,there was a smell of something like liquer with herbs,and there was a strange feeling of heat and fire..

I recognize that it was the presence of a being and i crossed my fingers hoping to see a result this time.

When i entered my house,the fire and the beutiful smell was in every room.For some hours everything was fine and i could hear no more cracks and thuds.It was amazing and i enjoyed it the best way i could

Then,the presence was starting to fade away and i realize that the being had donne it's job and it was leaving the space.
Imediately i felt a wave of terror and fear,and i heard the same knock on my window.The ******* had returned.
It attacked me by showing in my mind a neighbour of mine that he's responsible for some psychic traumas on me..

The experience was wierd and frightening.It's like someone who knows your fears,being able to make you experience again your traumas.

I'm starting to suspect that my neighbour is responsible for all this,since he's obsessed with me for over 8 years.

When i reached my limits with all these,i used all my energy and i adressed my overself-god to release me from this torment.
In a second,i felt something in my throat chakra spreading to my whole body.(like poison)
I got sick and the next morning i wake up with something like arthritis.

From that day,my health was taking the downroad,and i was diagnosed with some other infections as well.
Now my immune system starts to kick in again,but i have no strength to fight with that thing.I have to remain calm and healthy if i want to have a chance to win,but it won't let me a second...

I thoughted about suicide some times,but i don't have the guts to do it.

A lot of things going on,but none of them is for good.

naturewalker24
24-07-2018, 02:28 AM
Its imperative you understand entities sometimes are in disguise as people trying to bother you.

NightingalesFlame
06-08-2018, 10:02 PM
I think it’s not just your house that needs a cleansing but you also which got me thinking if they have attached to you also and caused half of your problems. If you are feeling messed up is because they are draining you and making you sick. Did you get this way when you first moved in??? It could be as said by SerendipityLizard it could be they have refused to leave the home but maybe something has set it off to create the activity??? Have you checked the history of the house to see if maybe a tragedy occurred? Something is obviously restless and I feel the number three has an association but I’m not sure

lomax
29-08-2018, 08:05 PM
I think i have some traumas that i can't heal.And when i started to mess around with the occult,things went downroad.

And now it gets even worse..Seems like the parasites inflicted my fate pattern,turning people against me,for some bizzare reason police is trying to find an excuse to mess with me etc....

People are looking at me like i have ''something'' weird....

Even kids are trying to ''scan'' me...I can feel it...

That thing is making noises even outside..And sometimes i felt it doing things on my brain..I have the impression that is orbiting me from away and it kicks in when the time is right...

If someone sends an angelic being to me,the parasite goes away for a while,and returns after the being had gonne...

I was informed by a shaman that it's a fragment-shadow of an ancestor spirit..He said that he don't know how to fix it,cause it comes down to my ancestral bloodline...

I don't know...

The only thing for sure is that it's here to kill me or destroy me completely...
I ended up alone,no job, no money,sick,drained,and the party continues........

Everyday i spend my time trying to find a way to fix it,or ask for external help......
But once again,nothing is on my side...

All doors are closed.

As for the house i don't know it's history,,,

kuurt
29-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I thought a magician was someone who does magic tricks. Are you talking about a witch?

when prayer has been repeatedly used and is not working, it usually means that the message isn’t coming through the divine well.

What do you mean by that?

lomax
02-09-2018, 11:52 AM
@kuurt
If your first question is reffering to me,i'm talking about magicians who are able to summon and communicate with beings.

I've been helped by some of them and they sended angels to me and my house to remove the parasites.