PDA

View Full Version : Karmic Astrology

Roselove
11-03-2011, 01:20 AM
I know the nodes of the moon can show us soul purpose, does anyone know how to interpert the aspects?

Cinderella Man
12-03-2011, 04:17 PM
SN= pastlives, behaviour, professions, experiences that shows up in this life, can be as an example meeting a partner/s and work out that karma and move on (traumatic)...and meet a partner that represent the NN= and learning about relationship and have new insights, to become who you are, you will find a harmonic partner there...if you are lucky, change a job, living situation,..all for the better..in this lifetime.

In my experince...partners moon conjuntion my SN..."love trauma"

My NN..conjunct partners..Sun, venus....."love:)"

this is just some examples...there is much more that can make it more complex ofcourse...i donĀ“t have all that knowledge

NatanEpsilon
24-03-2011, 01:27 AM
South Node sign in many cases indicate which Sun Sign you was in previous lives. The characteristics of that sing are incorporated in your character and they come spontaneously in your life. The house position also indicates in which areas your mind dwell in that previous life.
However, the North Node by house and sign position (totally opposite from the S.Node) indicate the actions and characteristics which we need to developed in order to evaluate and make balance in this life.
In my experience, the characteristics of the S.Node are so strong and inherited in us, especially if there's some planetary body near, so kind of, we struggle to make balance with the North Node (if for example you don't have any other planet in the sign or the house of the N.Node).
There are astrologers who says that S.Node is our past and N.Node is our future. I can't completelly agree with this, because in a way, they both are our future. We need to make equilibrium of the two and not to forget the S. Node and to develop the N. Node characteristics. Balance is the keyword here.
However, the whole chart must be considered for this. All chart is karmic, not only the Nodes. Saturn brings issues of Karma also. Every planet and configuration has their own Karma which is shown by our behavior and life circumstances.