PDA

View Full Version : NASA Scientist Finds Evidence of Alien Life

Songbirds
09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Aliens exist, and we have proof.
That astonishingly awesome claim comes from Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, who says he has found conclusive evidence of alien life — fossils of bacteria found in an extremely rare class of meteorite called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites. (There are only nine such meteorites on planet Earth.) Hoover’s findings were published late Friday night in the Journal of Cosmology, a peer-reviewed scientific journal.

At last, some very clear evidence that life elsewhere in the universe does truly exist, and has existed for quite a while! You can find the full article here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/nasascientistfindsevidenceofalienlife#mwpphu-container

This really is an exciting discovery for any of us believers!

Riboflavin
09-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Actually, another news article was done about how NASA is now distancing themselves from Myers, and that he made those claims without their authorization. Also, this particular scientist published his findings in a journal of cosmology, which is suspicious in and of itself.

Also, this doesn't really belong in UFO's lol.. Mind i do believe in alien life. Ive actually seen 2 UFOs.

Songbirds
09-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Actually, another news article was done about how NASA is now distancing themselves from Myers, and that he made those claims without their authorization. Also, this particular scientist published his findings in a journal of cosmology, which is suspicious in and of itself.

Also, this doesn't really belong in UFO's lol..

But I haven't seen NASA deny of this fossils existence. And I see no reason for a scientist to risk their reputation through lying about this. I'm sure I'd be pretty angry too if I was trying to cover it up along with other information on the existence of extra-terrestrial and UFOs (which has been happening for quite a while).

I'm not saying that this is completely true, but there's constantly evidence pointing towards the fact aliens do in fact exist. I'd love to see what else is published about this scientists findings, it really is quite interesting if true.

And, yes it does. There isn't a section directly for aliens, so this is the closest. Look through and there's plenty of threads on aliens and things likewise.

And I'm a believer too :) all this alien stuff really does interest me lol :D

Riboflavin
09-03-2011, 03:40 PM
But I haven't seen NASA deny of this fossils existence. And I see no reason for a scientist to risk their reputation through lying about this. I'm sure I'd be pretty angry too if I was trying to cover it up along with other information on the existence of extra-terrestrial and UFOs (which has been happening for quite a while).

I'm not saying that this is completely true, but there's constantly evidence pointing towards the fact aliens do in fact exist. I'd love to see what else is published about this scientists findings, it really is quite interesting if true.

And, yes it does. There isn't a section directly for aliens, so this is the closest. Look through and there's plenty of threads on aliens and things likewise.

And I'm a believer too :) all this alien stuff really does interest me lol :D

Well i dont disagree, but id be more inclined to believe that this is a plot by NASA to discredit extraterrestrial origin theories by getting everyone's hopes up and then proving it wrong, thus making everyone who believes in extraterrestrial life look like idiots. Either that, or they are taking the first steps toward disclosure.

Personally speaking, i cant really say which would be better. I think human beings might be better off with the lies than with the truth on this particular subject. Mind that's just my opinion.

Songbirds
09-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Well i dont disagree, but id be more inclined to believe that this stunt is a plot by NASA to discredit extraterrestrial origin theories by getting everyone's hopes up and then proving it wrong, thus making everyone who believes in extraterrestrial life look like idiots.

It wouldn't surprise me either, we all know what they can be like.

Although, NASA have been more open to alien life existing since they discovered the plant which uses arsenic in replacement of phosphorous.

Hmm, only time will tell if it's true or not. :D

I understand what you mean there. It would be quite damaging to certain people e.g religious people and cause mass panic. But I think we all deserve to know the truth about what's in our universe.

Riboflavin
09-03-2011, 03:52 PM
I understand what you mean there. It would be quite damaging to certain people e.g religious people and cause mass panic
Actually thats not really what i mean. What i mean is, if everyone knew that there are aliens, that man has been seeing them for thousands of years, that much of our mythology may be based on encounters with them.. or rather, if people considered things from this perspective.. it leads to all sorts of unpleasant thoughts.

Suffice to say, there are some things we are just better off not contemplating.

Songbirds
09-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Actually thats not really what i mean. What i mean is, if everyone knew that there are aliens, that man has been seeing them for thousands of years, that much of our mythology may be based on encounters with them.. or rather, if people considered things from this perspective.. it leads to all sorts of unpleasant thoughts.

Suffice to say, there are some things we are just better off not contemplating.

Sorry if I was unclear, that's what I meant basically.

True, anyway if it all was true there wouldn't be any change to our reality. We'd just have to remember it's always been like this.

Riboflavin
09-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Sorry if I was unclear, that's what I meant basically.

True, anyway if it all was true there wouldn't be any change to our reality. We'd just have to remember it's always been like this.
Oh sorry.. When i think of the term "panic" i think of people freaking out and rioting in the streets lol.. I think people would be disturbed but things would go on as usual.

tragblack
09-03-2011, 04:06 PM
I heard about this "news" a long time ago, when the microbiologist intially discovered this. I don't know why people are acting like it's new...

Riboflavin
09-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I heard about this "news" a long time ago, when the microbiologist intially discovered this. I don't know why people are acting like it's new...
A long time ago was like a week ago.. the first place it appeared (as far as i know) was yahoo news. It hasn't appeared on many other news outlets until like yesterday.

There was a different case of a possible alien microbe in a meteorite some 15 years ago, but the results were either false or inconclusive. (i cant remember which)

shifuku
25-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Nasa has been on and off about aliens and stuff. Honestly I would "hmph" at anything Nasa says. It's a lie hole.

Thanks for posting the news anywayz. ^^

ALTHAIA
26-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Lots of classified documents have been being released in ton loads recently, The FBI, SETI and so forth. But I think mostly due to the sightings have gone insane since 2010 .. a notable date is new york Oct 13 2010 when many of them where above the city and was on the local news, Same ones where also seen above japan recently since the quake.

As for the documents, they go over FBI reports in concerns with them, SETI documents literally spill out how the organization was just made to reap in Tax funding, however has recorded over 20 transmissions of alien origin that they been trying to keep silent for risk of further involvement..

ROM
26-04-2011, 02:26 AM
With all the galaxies within our group and the billions of stars within our galaxy, and the further billions of other galaxies out there, I'm fairly certain that life exists. Doesn't take a scientist to tell me.