PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid and another question...

Sky_lite
09-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Well I hear people going on the web saying there hybrids between fae and human I know it's not true,but could it be possible?I mean genetically could it be possible to actually have a child with a nature spirit or is it impossible?And my other question is it possible for them to influence people and ''transform'' into people?

Sangress
09-03-2011, 07:59 AM
I don't know.

But I've seen some pretty odd things, so I'm not entirely adverse to the possibility of people who are descendants of some kind of "magical" or spirit-like folk (there are lots of stories about that kind of thing all over the globe)and that perhaps there could be "throwbacks" of past generations of that kind.

But honestly I have no idea and I won't have any idea unless, for some diabolical reason, I stumble upon some form of proof of anything like that and even then I'd spend a lot of time trying to rationalize experiencing or witnessing something like that and probably never end up looking further into it, or speaking about it for that matter.

I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't say that it is impossible, only that I don't know if it IS possible. That was more vague than I intended it to be....O_o.

dhaga
09-03-2011, 11:56 PM
We can have a bit of the fae spirit within us..why not a bit of the fae blood as well? :)

Our spirits have flesh; some of the fae spirits had flesh as well at one time. During that time, I don't see why mating would not have been possible. I think that time is past us now, but I believe some of us do have a tinge of it in us still.

LightFilledHeart
11-03-2011, 01:59 PM
We can have a bit of the fae spirit within us..why not a bit of the fae blood as well? :)

Our spirits have flesh; some of the fae spirits had flesh as well at one time. During that time, I don't see why mating would not have been possible. I think that time is past us now, but I believe some of us do have a tinge of it in us still.

I totally agree!

Plus I once read for a young woman I was told had completed her evolutionary cycle in the elemental/fairy kingdom and had now chosen to enter into a round of incarnations as a human. This was such startling information I rejected it out of hand at first, but it continued to rise up, and I finally said "this is going to sound weird as hell to you, but it keeps coming up, so I'm just going to put it out...!" When I told her, she teared up and got very emotional, saying she had always had an attraction to the fairy kingdom in this life, and, even MORE telling, an affinity for plants and other growing things, which, as we know, are part of the charge given to certain members of the elemental kingdom.. their "job" being to guide and direct the growth of plants.

I think what you propose is entirely possible. There are more things under heaven and earth than we can imagine :smile:

Widdles55
11-03-2011, 06:54 PM
I am a Fae, but have recently evolved into a guardian, so I'm living breathing proof . I believe that a hybrid is possible, I suppose in a way I am a hybrid, for lack of a better word. Anything is possible, just remember that. Unfortunately I don't know much about the fae or guardians so I can't offer very much info about it. If any one has done info about this subject id love to hear it. Take care!

dhaga
11-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I am a Fae, but have recently evolved into a guardian, so I'm living breathing proof . I believe that a hybrid is possible, I suppose in a way I am a hybrid, for lack of a better word. Anything is possible, just remember that. Unfortunately I don't know much about the fae or guardians so I can't offer very much info about it. If any one has done info about this subject id love to hear it. Take care!

I am interested in your knowledge that you are fae that evolved into a guardian, but you don't know much about the fae or guardians. I'm not trying to cause trouble :) I am interested to know how you came by the knowledge of your fae state of being and recent evolution.

Widdles55
11-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Its sort of hard to type on my phone but the things that have happened to me and the overwhelming number of signs make it very clear. My guides confirm everything that is going on. I have also met a few people who noticed before I even told them. 4 months ago I didn't believe in god or the fact I have a soul so I know little about anything spiritual or related. The evolution is what made every thing clear, I was aware of a massive change but it wasnt until I was told I was a fae when everything clicked and made sense. I am aware of what I am and my purpose but everything else remains a mystery. I could send a more detailed message later if you wanted.

Love and unity

dhaga
11-03-2011, 08:54 PM
I could send a more detailed message later if you wanted.

If you are willing to share, yes, when you have time (and a keyboard), I would be interested to know more.

Sangress
11-03-2011, 09:15 PM
If you want more detail....

There's a whole community full of fae and other interesting things (not saying that many of them aren't delusional or pretending....but there are some very sane and real people there) its called the Otherkin community....you might get some very interesting answers if you ask questions there.

Widdles55
11-03-2011, 09:51 PM
If you want more detail....

There's a whole community full of fae and other interesting things (not saying that many of them aren't delusional or pretending....but there are some very sane and real people there) its called the Otherkin community....you might get some very interesting answers if you ask questions there.

Thank you! I appriciate the info and I will check it out tonight and seed what its all about :hug3:

Sky_lite
14-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Now theoretically speaking,of course,how would one be able to get one of them to fall in love with you

Crystalline_Lilly
21-03-2011, 11:42 PM
:D I am a Fae, but have recently evolved into a guardian, so I'm living breathing proof . I believe that a hybrid is possible, I suppose in a way I am a hybrid, for lack of a better word. Anything is possible, just remember that. Unfortunately I don't know much about the fae or guardians so I can't offer very much info about it. If any one has done info about this subject id love to hear it. Take care!

I am a fairy elven hybrid but of the starseed area I love to talk to you more about faes :D

Crystalline_Lilly
12-04-2011, 01:30 AM
well I believe that there are hybrids out there I am one I feel i am a mix of a fae and elf although idk if i have wings i dont sense any :) but i am still a elemental