PDA

View Full Version : Ready or not? How are you adjusting?

anodyne
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
So tomorrow begins the ninth wave of the Mayan calendar (I can't post urls yet, but go to calleman dot com for great info), ushering in changes and spiritual evolution over the next seven months that rival the progress that has occurred since humans first came into existence on this planet (and before). To me, this represents the culmination and crowning of a 16.4 billion year series of cycles.

How are you all feeling at this point? Anyone a bit overwhelmed? Any surreal feelings? Any body changes?

I for one, am feeling a bit overwhelmed, tired, excited and a bit mentally confused. I decided to go home early today because I am feeling a bit off, and as I drove back home, had a surreal experience that time was accelerating and I was moving into some sort of warp. I get alternating feelings of sadness and profound change, I guess is the best way to put it.

Right now, I am just going to lay on the couch and let the incoming energies wash over me. I am going to give over to them and surrender my ego.

With love....

Roselove
08-03-2011, 08:01 PM
extremely overhwlemed, very confused and very emotional

anodyne
08-03-2011, 08:07 PM
extremely overhwlemed, very confused and very emotional
Very similar to what I am feeling. Remember to stay positive as co-creation will start to manifest quickly!

Jules
08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Rosieposie .. I'm in the exact way especially today.

Enya
08-03-2011, 09:07 PM
imagine emerald light/energy flowing thru every part of you, every level... from above head to below toes... We did a meditation using this tonight - very effective.

Neville
08-03-2011, 09:31 PM
There is also, once again increased solar activity and geomagnetic disturbances which can mux up your personal polarity, leave you lacking equilibrium.:smile:

A radical and profound interpretation of the sacred Mayan calendar pinpoints March 9 through October 28, 2011, as the ninth and final wave of consciousness expansion in the current evolutionary cycle that began 16.4 billion years ago.

Ivy
08-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Ive felt this way for most springs over some years. But Im certainly feeling this way now...though there are probably many different explations as to why. Im a wait and see kind of gal though :-)

anodyne
08-03-2011, 10:47 PM
imagine emerald light/energy flowing thru every part of you, every level... from above head to below toes... We did a meditation using this tonight - very effective.

Thank you, I will try it. What is the significance of it, ie, why emerald light...?

anodyne
08-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Ive felt this way for most springs over some years. But Im certainly feeling this way now...though there are probably many different explations as to why. Im a wait and see kind of gal though :-)

Maybe you were just getting some warm ups in? This is a new experience for me along with increased buzzing in ears and closed eye visualizations that I attribute to energy.

Thanks all for the responses!

anodyne
08-03-2011, 11:08 PM
As an aside, today is 3+8/11 = 11/11.

Ciqala
08-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Frankly right now, extremely overwhelmed, kind of mad, the time is approaching way too fast, and i still have a lot of stuff to work on. The last time frame of 5-6 months, doing amazing, rapid acceleration into positive transformation, a few months of easy going spiritual happiness, some scary symptoms, but an overall feeling of complete connection knowing i was finally transformed, thinking my work was almost coming to an end - last few weeks - BAM more stuff coming up, making me feel like a failure, some of the same stuff that came up before needing to be released again, making me discount my progress, wishing it would speed up and just end for once and for all, some nasty fears and shadows making themselves all too clear, but not clear enough, feel like i'm doing horrible at this letting go business. Horribly emotional, whereas before in the recent past i had mastered being zen, feels like i have gone backwards, kundalini stage is very confusing right now, have no idea what is going on with my energies, feels like they become stagnant and then rapidly jump around. Latest transformation in the past year, included me overcoming many addictions, rapidly transforming letting go of a lot of things, thus frankly I am inpatient with the process and wish it would just be over seeing as i let go of much larger things than what i am dealing with now yet can't seem to get over quite yet. Body changes, yes, but not in a good way, where everyone else around me is losing weight due to spiritual progression, i am gaining, and it's starting to creep me out, in all honesty, i gained 10 pounds in one day, 40 in the last month, that's physically impossible considering my lifestyle, so i know it's to do with all this transforming business i'm going through, and i'm obviously doing something wrong, which is starting to anger me a bit. This whole process is very overwhelming and starting to annoy me. BUT i have changed vastly and completed many successful endeavours, so i shouldn't discount my progress. Still making me mad lol

anodyne
08-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Frankly right now, extremely overwhelmed, kind of mad, the time is approaching way too fast, and i still have a lot of stuff to work on. The last time frame of 5-6 months, doing amazing, rapid acceleration into positive transformation, a few months of easy going spiritual happiness, some scary symptoms, but an overall feeling of complete connection knowing i was finally transformed, thinking my work was almost coming to an end - last few weeks - BAM more stuff coming up, making me feel like a failure, some of the same stuff that came up before needing to be released again, making me discount my progress, wishing it would speed up and just end for once and for all, some nasty fears and shadows making themselves all too clear, but not clear enough, feel like i'm doing horrible at this letting go business. Horribly emotional, whereas before in the recent past i had mastered being zen, feels like i have gone backwards, kundalini stage is very confusing right now, have no idea what is going on with my energies, feels like they become stagnant and then rapidly jump around. Latest transformation in the past year, included me overcoming many addictions, rapidly transforming letting go of a lot of things, thus frankly I am inpatient with the process and wish it would just be over seeing as i let go of much larger things than what i am dealing with now yet can't seem to get over quite yet. Body changes, yes, but not in a good way, where everyone else around me is losing weight due to spiritual progression, i am gaining, and it's starting to creep me out, in all honesty, i gained 10 pounds in one day, 40 in the last month, that's physically impossible considering my lifestyle, so i know it's to do with all this transforming business i'm going through, and i'm obviously doing something wrong, which is starting to anger me a bit. This whole process is very overwhelming and starting to annoy me. BUT i have changed vastly and completed many successful endeavours, so i shouldn't discount my progress. Still making me mad lol

Thanks for sharing. I think a lot of us are facing our "Nemesis", and I use that term intentionally, which means past karmic issues need to be dealt with, such as fears, hangups, ego, etc. Once we are able to do that, and I think it is possible, then we can go forward with positive co-creation and refrain from creating situations to play out fears or ego dramas, etc.

Neville
09-03-2011, 08:34 AM
It is interesting to me that a good few ( including myself to a certain extent ) have recently reconciled themselves with their past. Those less fortunate and have as yet been unable to exorcise those aspects of the past that carry negative emotions are it seems now being forced into a situation where by they must and conclusively lay these ghosts by being brought face to face with these past troubles.

Singling out no one poster here. How many posts do we encounter whereby old wounds are being re opened or the pain of the past still playing a major part of a life now? It seems to be a trend that we have to make peace with our individual histories. Which, assuming you overcome this period, must surely be a good thing, because then you can move forward free from the baggage of the past. Which in my book is just another reason to be optimistic about the wonderful future we are stepping into.

spirit72
09-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Very emotional, and even more effected by the moon fazes...? Just come out of a mediumistic black wave ... And cooking on gas, and learning more each day, feeling more posative and sensitive... And ready for anything LOL

Internal Queries
09-03-2011, 11:45 AM
right now i'm feeling a bit defensive, like i'm irritated that i already have too much on my plate and i'm being pestered to take on more. lol

Ciqala
10-03-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks for sharing. I think a lot of us are facing our "Nemesis", and I use that term intentionally, which means past karmic issues need to be dealt with, such as fears, hangups, ego, etc. Once we are able to do that, and I think it is possible, then we can go forward with positive co-creation and refrain from creating situations to play out fears or ego dramas, etc.

Yes I beleive it's happening world wide to many, it's just the time, and of course the outcome of facing shadows - is more beautiful than the calm after a storm, i know it is possible :) and though my human body tends to complain, the process of transformation is such a beautiful thing, there are amazing high frequencies descending on the earth as of late, creating change to ascend so much more rapidly now. There are more people awake now than ever, the process can be annoying to many.

Entering a time of profound quickening and transformation. The metamorphis has begun. Moving from apparent separation into reuinion, we stand at a cross roads, in the midst of a personal revolution, clearing old patterns, past experiences, memories, judgements and expectations. This is being purified and quickened, activated for rebirth, for the coming times.

I call out to you, my light - body self, to embrace the lightning strike of the thunderbeings. Through my pilgrimage into the unknown, through the purple flames of transmutation, i return to a home i never left!

vortex
10-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Well another day to experience and see what I can create, just do it have fun

Sundialed
10-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I feel like I have to step up my game in defending the Earth against darkness as well as overcoming my own darkness; there is more then one way a shadow can be cast.

blackfellawhitefella
10-03-2011, 10:18 PM
the calmest i've ever been.

aint the times grand !!

yip yip , get on the ship