PDA

View Full Version : Reiki for past lives

s0ultraveller
08-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Hello friends,

I would like to send Reiki to my past lives (to heal and correct the bad/good karma) but was wondering if anyone has done it and got some experience? I am Reiki 2 practitioner.

I look forward for your inputs.

Love :hug2:
Soul Traveller

Merlin6
08-03-2011, 10:07 AM
You want to send Reiki to your past life self, who is now dead?
Jesus pulled it off. Are you feeling lucky???
I suggest you concentrate on good/bad karma for this life, friend.

Regards
Merlin6
(Reiki Master)

s0ultraveller
08-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I read in internet many times it is mentioned as sending Reiki to past not sure if the current past or to the past life but just I thought it can be done. BTW it never dies, just the body is changed now but the soul is same :)

LightBearer
08-03-2011, 11:24 AM
merlin is part correct, sending reiki or any other healing to the past, actually impacts on the part of you (the whole multidimensional you) now, which is carrying that scar. both are valid ways of approaching this issue, iether attacking the past or attacking the current issues both will do the same.

if i was to give advise, i would slowly work through everything that impacts on your thought process now. so someone annoys you. why do they annoy you? approach the reasons for this annoyance. you may then uncover something else from the past which shaped your thought process and created this annoyance at that particular person. keep doing this until you find the ultimate source cause. by healing the source cause, everything should in theory fall into place.

s0ultraveller
09-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the reply LB but I would still like to know if anyone practicing Reiki has sent Reiki to there past lives?

LightBearer
09-03-2011, 11:24 AM
yes i have,

do it as you would a distance session, but add the intent of when where and what, if you know it, or just a general instruction. (i.e. troublesome issues in a past life)

s0ultraveller
09-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Can you tell me if you had any vision of past life or any after effects sending to the past? Thank you

Roselove
09-03-2011, 09:45 PM
my friend was healing some issues from this lifetime and had some past life memories, wounds still show on her body in this lifetime and now she's healed

LightFilledHeart
11-03-2011, 01:23 PM
my friend was healing some issues from this lifetime and had some past life memories, wounds still show on her body in this lifetime and now she's healed

I believe it! When it comes to the time line... past OR future!... and making any adjustments or changes, the point of power is in the present...ALWAYS! :smile: