PDA

View Full Version : I need clarification again...

Roaring Thunder
06-03-2011, 02:36 AM
I need clarification on this topic again.

I know I posted this once before but I'm re-posting it here for two reasons;

1.) I don't know if there are more people who spend more time here in this thread than they do in the "afterlife" thread who can provide some light on this topic.
2.) I thought this was the better place for this topic anyway.

Here is it;:wink:

What I Learned About Reincarnation.

According to what I read in Adrian Calabrese's book 'How to Get Everything You Ever Wanted' -- well, it's mainly about manifested as you guessed from the title, not much so about the afterlife -- there's a small section of the book that covers the reincarnation process.

In Calabrese's book, she talks about what happens after we die. It's not as luck-of-the-draw as I thought, and it all makes sense! We choose to live the lives we live. I choose to be transgender whether I want to admit it or not.

You see--we choose are gender, our race, our body frame, hair color, eye color, and whatever else we have to pick from. It dawned on me that this is how I came into this incarnation as a M2F transgender. With the knowledge that in our lifetimes, we go through a problem (or assignment as some like to look at it), being transgender in my case, I guess I had no clue what it was like, or I was a female in the last incarnation and wanted to know what being transgender is like.

But in the next afterlife, I am certainly NOT being transgender again! No way in heck!

Think about it. When enrolling into a college (or high school even in this day and age), you select yourself the courses you want to take. They don't just say to you 'Oh, we'll accept you if you take such-and-such a lession'. No. You pick them yourself.

For instance, one soul is a female for an incarnation. Then that person dies, and based on their choice in lessons, comes back as a transgender (physically male) to see what it's like, and when that lifetime passes, they reincarnate as a female again.

I've conducted a list of the kind of girl I want to be, too. The list isn't very long either. I just listed based on the following categories; Physical aspects, my personality, my likes and dislikes, and my lifestyle. Then, I listed all the characteristics I want to have, like enjoy being a girl (because I most definitely don't want to reincarnate as a girl and then end up wanting to be a boy again). I may possibly be making changes to it in the near future though.

I even listed what I want my name to be, the schools I want to go to, and life assigment and all. However, it does sound kind of morally sick so I'm not sure I'm comfortable posting it here yet.

I have also, at the bottom of this file I've created with Microsoft Word, included pictures of other girls I want to look like at a certain age.

Why am I so interested in the CONFIRMED concept of reincarnation (I emphasize 'confirmed' because I used to call my aunt 'Lisa' when that was not even her name when I was little. It was a residue from the last life where I was probably related to somebody named 'Lisa'. Plus, I heard of someone who recalls all her children she had in the last life.)? I don't know. I'm in no hurry to leave or nothing. I just want a second time and chance to make it right.

I must ask -- is it possible to manifest in the next lifetime by asking in this lifetime? Also, what are you guys' thoughts on this concept?

I guess there really is a solution for EVERY problem, after all! :D

lifer76
06-03-2011, 06:11 AM
I need clarification on this topic again.

I know I posted this once before but I'm re-posting it here for two reasons;

1.) I don't know if there are more people who spend more time here in this thread than they do in the "afterlife" thread who can provide some light on this topic.
2.) I thought this was the better place for this topic anyway.

Here is it;:wink:

Here's the way I see it from what I have read and experienced. A movie analogy. The higher self (the movie director) being an infinite being sends portions of itself (the main character) to experience different aspects of life. rich, poor, woman, man, gay, disabled, super athlete, blind, warrior, etc all the emotions that these experiences bring to add for development, and all these experiences happen at the same time because there is no linear time outside this physical world, so in essence a personality derived from the higher self can experience all these other aspects of life if one can tune to them. There is a script where all the characters involved are in agreement to live out the experience but if the personality (main character) realizes there is more to life than the physical and he or she has the power to change it, then all that has to be done is ask and the script can be changed by affirmations, feelings, emotions.

The way I understand it, the higher self and all these personalities living out all these experiences are one and all connected as well.

Just my take on it.

SerquetAsa
06-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Here's the way I see it from what I have read and experienced. A movie analogy. The higher self (the movie director) being an infinite being sends portions of itself (the main character) to experience different aspects of life. rich, poor, woman, man, gay, disabled, super athlete, blind, warrior, etc all the emotions that these experiences bring to add for development, and all these experiences happen at the same time because there is no linear time outside this physical world, so in essence a personality derived from the higher self can experience all these other aspects of life if one can tune to them. There is a script where all the characters involved are in agreement to live out the experience but if the personality (main character) realizes there is more to life than the physical and he or she has the power to change it, then all that has to be done is ask and the script can be changed by affirmations, feelings, emotions.

The way I understand it, the higher self and all these personalities living out all these experiences are one and all connected as well.

Just my take on it.

That's a very valid and good way to look at it.
I like this.