PDA

View Full Version : psychics, meduims, healers, anyone knowledgable

Roselove
06-03-2011, 01:31 AM
how to you remove entity attachments? i know protection rituals etc, but i guess for those that can see them, just wanted to know what you do to remove them thanks

Rah nam
06-03-2011, 02:02 AM
I never get any, but if I have to remove, and I have from someone, I only know when I start. Energy work is what I remember when I do it, it is not in my physical memory bank. Reason, this is where distortions happen, take place. I know more or less how it will be done, I stand in a room, spread my arms out, gather energy, my intent goes to remove all attachments, or energies that are inappropriate and my arms usually move in some pattern.
I check if all attachments have been removed.
Very similar as when I remove pathologies, like bugs, viruses, and more from my body/s, tune up my immune system, and more. All work is based on energies, what varies are the methods and intent.
Rah nam

Roselove
06-03-2011, 02:11 AM
i see thank you

glenos
06-03-2011, 07:02 AM
"Entity attachments" If by that you mean discarnate individuals who are from the lower spheres who have moved in close to you and are hanging around you then this shouldn't happen.. Ever. I'm not being rude but if I have the correct interpretation of "entity attachments" then why are they there, and what are you doing for them to attach themselves to you? If one plays in the mud then some is going to stick to you.

Roselove
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
they can get stuck to people that are depressed, vibrationally lower, sometimes attracted to people with lots of light..

SerquetAsa
06-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Being a Reiki master, I get this a lot.
The best way is to see a Reiki Master and tell them the issues, or allow yourself to do the best you can with energy work.
You have to open your entire body to find where the attachment is rooting.
After that, there are a lot of soft and hard closes you can use to have it remove itself, or that will allow you to remove it and shed it.

Better yet, do you know the reason why you would have such an attachment?

Neville
06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
There are a number of excellent aura sweep techniques to be found out on the internet. This one seems very good and may well remove any energetic limpets;

http://towardchakra8.com/2010/09/16/aura-sweep-lightwork/

:hug:

glenos
06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
they can get stuck to people that are depressed, vibrationally lower, sometimes attracted to people with lots of light..

Absolutely correct. If you are trained, experienced and "on-it" then these things should never occure. It has never happened to me nor the many many others that I know. If one comes across as a soft touch then maybe you're right. But all the same.....

Summerland
06-03-2011, 03:19 PM

Rosewater, you are correct in what you say. SequetAsa and Neville both have given you good suggestions. A medicine man from a local tribe that I am friends with had to remove mine and I am a Reiki practioner. However at the time I was so emotionally, mentally and physically drained that I could not deal with it. Sage yourself with white sage if you can get it. Take a bath with dried sage in in(not the powdered spice) Natural sea salt is another good thing to take a bath in . Soak good, then rinse under the shower imagining all the negativity going down the drain. When I have done this kind of work I have seen the water actually turn brown although I had taken a purifying bath prior.
If you have any "new age" stores around you see if they know someone that they can recommend. You could look up "holistic healers" is your area also.:thumbsup: Good luck and you know that you can PM me if you want. :hug:

Roselove
06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Serque, I'm not sure that I have one, i was just asking how others removed them so i can learn how

thanks neville i will check it out

Hi summerland, unfornately white sage and sea salt hasn't worked for me in the past still had them but thank you for suggestions

Summerland
06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Serque, I'm not sure that I have one, i was just asking how others removed them so i can learn how

thanks neville i will check it out

Hi summerland, unfornately white sage and sea salt hasn't worked for me in the past still had them but thank you for suggestions

Electrical problems, lightbulbs going out all the time, things disappearing, odd noises or smells,and objects falling off of shelves are a few clues.

Roselove
06-03-2011, 04:36 PM
oh dear, i always have electrical problems.. negative entities are tech savy too? lol I don't understand why these beings are allowed to attach and harass people.

spirit72
06-03-2011, 07:17 PM
I learnt to remove what I call hooks and clips, (negative spirit) that are stuck to the aura, or to yourself, I have had many removed.

Find somewhere to lay undisturbed for a hour, and close your eyes, take some deep breaths till you feel relaxed, then ask for archangel Michael to come to you with his psychic hoover...

I know sounds funny but wow dose it work...

Ask him to Hoover out your whole body, imagin him start at the very tips of your toes, up your legs one at a time, then all around your torso, go as far as you want, round your ribs heart etc...
Then down your arms, right into each finger tip, as he dose this you should feel a release...
Then go on up the kneck and all around your head...

Ask him to take the attachments to the light, and thank him for his help...
It is a nice little way to clear yourself...

I wouldmgo into the way I do it for neg spirit if they really don't want to go but it's long winded, but happy to let you know if you PM me:smile:

Roselove
06-03-2011, 07:46 PM
thank you so much!