PDA

View Full Version : my message from Albert Einstein

Ciqala
05-03-2011, 04:20 AM
i am not as skilled with channelling, and he was sending me this so very rapidly, he was talking too fast for me to write it down in time, thus pieces are missing, probably significant parts at that. I was originally communicating to my guide, and had asked what was going on with the world, when my guide introduced me to Einstein, was not my idea to contact him but i was honoured. Most parts do not make sense to me. My meeting with Einstein was splendid though confusing. This is the pieces of what he had to say, what is your take on this?

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive strike, and it just topples, she’s encumbered, shes diligent you see, but some things are broken, the top most sand is sparkling, 4405 (here he began talking way too fast, random numbers, and those are the only first ones i caught) retina speed, geometric sake, god speed, tactiled its uncertain however, the cornorory defects, of promise, detertecting the world, we cant live as a species without light
well it’s hard to tell, the possibilitiy of inlayment speaks as we do too speak, yes the core of the earth protruding into the outer core, in all the species intact
it’s a worldy phenomena

Lovely
05-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Very interesting.
I don't know what this message means but
I'm sure it's important. I admit I'm a bit jelly,
I would love to talk to someone famous lol.

sunny shine
05-03-2011, 05:45 AM
i am not as skilled with channelling, and he was sending me this so very rapidly, he was talking too fast for me to write it down in time, thus pieces are missing, probably significant parts at that. I was originally communicating to my guide, and had asked what was going on with the world, when my guide introduced me to Einstein, was not my idea to contact him but i was honoured. Most parts do not make sense to me. My meeting with Einstein was splendid though confusing. This is the pieces of what he had to say, what is your take on this?

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive strike, and it just topples, she’s encumbered, shes diligent you see, but some things are broken, the top most sand is sparkling, 4405 (here he began talking way too fast, random numbers, and those are the only first ones i caught) retina speed, geometric sake, god speed, tactiled its uncertain however, the cornorory defects, of promise, detertecting the world, we cant live as a species without light
well it’s hard to tell, the possibilitiy of inlayment speaks as we do too speak, yes the core of the earth protruding into the outer core, in all the species intact
it’s a worldy phenomena

i think this message is a mixture of some of what you had channelled, and some words popped up from your own mind, it happens to me sometimes. Try relaxing further and try channeling again and ask for more clarity on this message.

the speed you were talking about is just the vibratory difference, when you tune correctly it should become normal.

Ciqala
05-03-2011, 06:12 AM
i think this message is a mixture of some of what you had channelled, and some words popped up from your own mind, it happens to me sometimes. Try relaxing further and try channeling again and ask for more clarity on this message.

the speed you were talking about is just the vibratory difference, when you tune correctly it should become normal.

Yes, very possible. Yet i don't see how i could have had the chance to pop in my own thoughts lol. The speed is a vibratory difference? It was intense compared to most of my communications, they are usually slower, but it seemed like he was just talking really fast and excitedly, and he was sitting in front of me talking never endingly, and i hadn't even a time to interrupt! I am not so good on picking up on long sentences and my main talent is visual. You say relaxing further can help me tune in more? I wonder are there other things i can do to increase my receptive ability to words, or is it just practice? Also, when i am not tuned in well, the speed variation is usually the opposite - slower, not rapid.

sunny shine
06-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Yes, very possible. Yet i don't see how i could have had the chance to pop in my own thoughts lol. The speed is a vibratory difference? It was intense compared to most of my communications, they are usually slower, but it seemed like he was just talking really fast and excitedly, and he was sitting in front of me talking never endingly, and i hadn't even a time to interrupt! I am not so good on picking up on long sentences and my main talent is visual. You say relaxing further can help me tune in more? I wonder are there other things i can do to increase my receptive ability to words, or is it just practice? Also, when i am not tuned in well, the speed variation is usually the opposite - slower, not rapid.

What happens when we relax and go deep is our conscious thoughts become more lesser and lesser and this leaves us room to pick up all those things that was all the way there but it was not obvious to us. I find when i am very deep and completely relaxed the usual rapid talks or messages becomes more clear same thing i find when i astral travel too, these messages are so swift and too many that we need to raise our vibrations, focus and relax enough to get them clearly.

Miko
08-03-2011, 03:21 AM
you may want to aks him to slow down a bit, and maybe you can both strive to meet somewhere in the middle.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT
08-04-2011, 03:54 AM
If you've been introduced to him he'll probably return. I've read some books on some of Einsteins theorys and some of that makes sense to me...Mainly the upper half. The bottom half is just complete jibberish.

I can't really relay it too you right now because i can't really think of it. I did a case study of him in highschool and that was quite a while ago.

For some reason the statement "The release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel" remind me of something he said. I can't remember exactly how it went but it was like "If all the planet's bees were to die all life on earth would be wiped out."

I have no idea what that means, but i can't get it out of my head right now, it's driving me crazy.

LadyVirgoxoxo
09-04-2011, 03:42 AM
That's very interesting. It just seems that he's saying there is a spiritual force at work in the world. The rest is God knows what.

LaurenAus
19-04-2011, 04:32 PM
woah~~!! congrats for channeling someone like albert

Silver
19-04-2011, 04:57 PM
You could ask him to slow down, but also if you're like me, I think in pictures a lot, so ask him to relay important messages to you in pictures if/when he's able. Sounds fascinating too bad we don't know what it all means!

BlueSky
19-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I think the obscurity is validation that it may have come from Einstein!
Seriously, is there anyone here that would understand the smartest man in the world if he was speaking to you and speaking volumes of information in such a short time period?
James

Silver
19-04-2011, 05:35 PM
But does einstein even know he's being channelled? Or anybody else for that matter, Idk how this all ever happens but remeniscent of speaking in tongues, not that it helps the avg person...

BlueSky
19-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes...it seems, like with speaking in tongues, an interpreter is needed or serves no purpose.
When I read it, it seemed to be talking about things to come that are unusual in that we will only understand them when it is time to understand.

NetSeeker
06-05-2011, 02:59 PM
For some reason the statement "The release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel" remind me of something he said. I can't remember exactly how it went but it was like "If all the planet's bees were to die all life on earth would be wiped out."

The first thing that came to mind when I read that part was that it was related to all the dead fish and birds we've been seeing lately.

I think the message he gave in general has something to do with energies on the planet re-aligning causing temporary chaos and confusion. Some people believe there is a pole shift coming which would cause a great shift in the energy field as well. The events of the past few months could be seen as signs of this upcoming event.

MYFIGO
21-05-2011, 12:38 AM
It seems to fit with a lot of what I've been listening to. Our world is changing as we see it. As more and more people become enlightened, a shift is occurring.

Imagine the worldview when everyone believed the world was flat and then it was proved that it was round.

Imagine the world before radio communication and how it changed the entire world when it became commonplace.

Imagine the world before internet and how it has changed everything.

Our world is shifting. Our ability to believe does affect how we live and what we see and produce. The world is shifting as more and more of us believe. When the shift occurs... the world will change as we know it. Our world is based on so many errors of thinking that the "accepted" way must topple because it is grounded on unstable ideas.

I don't know quite how to explain this except that I think I do understand it.

mac
21-05-2011, 08:24 AM

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive............rld, we cant live as a species without light
it’s a worldy phenomena

Which methods did you use to check the authenticity of the message?

HealingLight77
23-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Are you sure that you were channeling Einstein? I'm not trying to be doubtful, but is he even able to be channeled (meaning, was he an enlightened master, etc). There was some important info in the message you received, but it may have been from another source - the phrase 'a mischievous spirit meaning well' comes to mind.