PDA

View Full Version : The Man in the Hat

mysticmeg222
12-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum, I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this.

Some time last year something really terrifying happened, since I was very young I have always seen strange things and stuff that I couldn't explain. I suppose people would say spirits, ghosts, etc.

Whenever the lights go out, I always thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me but it seemed to real for it to just be my brain... but I always saw like black masses in the dark. That's why I now don't sleep in the dark because i see them so much that its feels like something is hovering right above my head! Anyway, one night I was getting ready for bed, and it wasn't the first time I saw it, I had seen it briefly in my flat before but nothing compared to this!

As I got into bed, I had my lamp on still, standing in my doorway was a very tall black figure, wearing a top hat and a long black trench coat. He was all black and that instant I saw him he came towards me so fast that I jumped out of my bed and screamed and then started crying. I realised he had gone but I was shaking and felt terrified!!! I called my mum and she came over and I explained maybe it was anxiety or something and that I just couldn't believe what I had witnessed.

I now can't sleep with the lights off as I get scared he might be there again. I always feel like someone is watching me and feel things in the corner of my eye, but when I look, nothing is there!! I have done research and tried to make sense of the man in the hat, but nothing logical comes of it to do with anxiety. The only thing I found was the man in the hat is a type of spirit called "Shadow People". I was wide awake when this happened and it honestly terrified me!

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I still try to make sense of it sometimes but the only explanation I have is that its a spirit?

Sorry for the long post!!

xx

desert rat
12-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forum . My guess would be either left over energy or the ghost of a once living person .

youngers1810
12-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Hi welcome
I saw a shadow figure at my work i was standing outside the front doors facing the car park i saw a shadow figure move fast to my right like running towards my right when i turned to my right i couldnt see it no more that shadow figure also had a top hat and a trench coat on something like from the victorian period

mystical
17-02-2018, 11:17 AM
for a while ive been seeign what looks like to be the hooded man . . kinda looked a bit siilar to grim reaper .. ive since discovered my dog has cancer . the hooded man has now stopped appearing .

desert rat
27-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Ok Mystic Meg , this forum will assume the man in the hat got you . Too bad . I really hate the ones that end this way .

Thundercat
29-03-2018, 05:31 AM
There's also the well known "Hat Man" that goes around the web. I've seen him a few times.