PDA

View Full Version : Ghost touching foot?

BlueOwl
04-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey everyone

I am new to this forum..just found it and feel like i have found home hehe. Everything i have been interested in for years is right here.

I have often felt tingly sensations on the skin or very light brushing of the skin kind of sensation but sometimes try and think of logical explanations for it....but can never be certain really.

I was wondering what it feels like?

I often feel presences around me in terms of just knowing they are there...sometimes i get the cold spots but most the time i just know...hard to explain. I have always been spritual since about 13 yrs old & have seen a ghost once and have often had the tingling sensations ever since.

The other day my foot started to tingle...in one area at first but then it was happening in other areas but also i felt a very very light prodding sensation on that foot generally in the same area at first then it would stop and go to another area and this was along side the tingling which was odd..it felt like maybe popping underneath the skin and at the same time i had felt a presence of someone i lost about 17 months ago. I have had other things happen and some i know could not be explained for sure and i have no doubt in my mind what i experinced then but when it is a tingling sensation it is a bit harder for me to be sure on.
I am not sure if all this is down to a ghost trying to grab my attention or maybe something else unrelated..guess i was just wondering what it feels like? I should proberly listen to my intutuion lol

Jade