PDA

View Full Version : I want to develop my Clairvoyance.. Do you??

Ravens_Light
04-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Hello Everyone..

Well, this is a first for me!

I've wanted to do this for some time, but have been reluctant until now because of such silly things as being afraid of being wrong, or not getting it, or making mistakes... LOL! No biggie, right? :tongue:

I would love to find someone on who is at a similar point with their abilities, wants to develop their clairvoyance and would be willing to partner with me in this experiment.

I would expect and be willing to give honest feedback.

I don't expect this to be long term as it is more of an experiment as I mentioned, but I suppose if we are successful and it ends up mutually beneficial, we could keep this up until we are ready to move on to other things.

What I have in mind is that my partner come up with a very simple visual to 'send' to me....It could be a symbol, or something easily identifiable such as a "blue, Volkswagen Beetle", a penny, a square table with flowers on it, etc...

I imagine we would both take the opportunity to meditate on the day of the experiment & that the intention to send & receive this image be set prior to our respective meditations.

So at end of your meditation, you would focus on sending the image to me.

At the end of my meditation, I would focus on receiving that image.

I would like to take turns doing this so we each have opportunities to send and receive the images...This would be for both of us.

There would need to be some kind of coordination where it comes to timing of meditation as the sender would need to go first so as to send the image, but I don't think we have to meditate at the same time.... I think this will helpful as we wouldn't need to do heavy coordination and there may be time differences involved.

I am on Pacific Standard Time, btw....

When I mention wanting someone 'at a similar point' in development, all I mean is simply someone who has already experienced what they believe to be clairvoyant images.

I have experienced mostly 'still pictures' and have had one instance of a 'moving' scene...

It may not be my time or in my 'plan' if you will to develop in this way, but the fact that I'm very excited to try leads me to believe this is something that my soul wants, so I'm going for it. :smile:

Please PM me if you are interested....

Oh & if you have any other ideas about how to go about this (you may have been thinking of this for a while too!) I would be very open to what you have in mind, but do want to focus on keeping this simple at least at the start.

Thank you for reading & Hope to hear from you!

Love, Cam/EarthMamma

Ravens_Light
15-03-2011, 09:04 PM
bump... :)

Ivy
15-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi Earthmamma.

I realise everyone makes their own definitions, but the pictures I see (my clairvoyance if you like) are a language of images that show what is illuminated within that connection. Its the energy that produces the image, not thoughts. So, in my experience, a person couldn't think of an image in their mind and send it to my mind....Im not saying it doesnt happen for some, but its different.

Ciqala
15-03-2011, 10:09 PM
You can certainly learn to send thoughts through imagery and symbols along (which is how most people communicate to animals). But it could be easier if you have a fundamental connection to something real, not just a random image.
You could also try, having your partner think of something like a person they know, have them tell you just the person's name, and age, and try to connect to that person and see them, then tell your partner what you see and get from the person. It's a lot easier to begin with, if it's not just a random image your partner tries to send you, but if you can really connect on a spiritual level to something that is actually living at first. Or maybe have your partner hold a living organism like a plant without telling you what it is, and try to connect to the life force of that plant and see it.
And good on you EarthMamma for coming to a time of wanting to expand your abilities :) I don't think i would be the right person to be a partner, as i never learned to use my clairvoyance on small objects, and have only learned to use it for seeing the spiritual realms, my spirit guides, and things over a screen of my real vision, and future events, thus i have never really experimented on things like this and i am sure i would run into intuitive difficulties in trusting what i see, as i mainly only see bigger events, but good luck in your search!

Ravens_Light
15-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Earthmamma.

I realise everyone makes their own definitions, but the pictures I see (my clairvoyance if you like) are a language of images that show what is illuminated within that connection. Its the energy that produces the image, not thoughts. So, in my experience, a person couldn't think of an image in their mind and send it to my mind....Im not saying it doesnt happen for some, but its different.

Hi there Heather..

I thank you for pointing this out! Wow, I hadn't thought of this... I'm going to meditate on this to make sure I have a grasp on exactly what you are sharing here.. Thank you so much.. Initially this makes sense to me... Blessings to you!

Ravens_Light
15-03-2011, 10:19 PM
You can certainly learn to send thoughts through imagery and symbols along (which is how most people communicate to animals). But it could be easier if you have a fundamental connection to something real, not just a random image.
You could also try, having your partner think of something like a person they know, have them tell you just the person's name, and age, and try to connect to that person and see them, then tell your partner what you see and get from the person. It's a lot easier to begin with, if it's not just a random image your partner tries to send you, but if you can really connect on a spiritual level to something that is actually living at first. Or maybe have your partner hold a living organism like a plant without telling you what it is, and try to connect to the life force of that plant and see it.

Oh wow, many thanks Ciqala! This makes a lot of sense & I think I will give this a go... I really appreciate the thought and energy you put into this response... I'm sure you are right about this! The energy of something living being stronger than the energy of an idea I think is what you are saying.. And the stronger the energy the easier to connect.. Hope I got that right! Thank you so much! :hug2: