PDA

View Full Version : MIND GAME SPIRITS

Venus
04-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Today I thought I'd write down for 5 minutes one of the spirits words I'v heard for 3 years everyday.He likes to sing while he speaks.and does make me smile but plays mindgames.He decided to take the name of one of my favorite music stars Slim Shady.When he first came to me I was laying in the bedroom and he came in as a brown tribal pinnochio mask and announced I am a compulsive liar.After a few weeks he said "Slim Shady is telling the truth.He loves cooking,cleaning and grocery shopping and yoga.Gets really excited and is thrilled I am writing this down.Once in a blue moon he will quote a biblical verse after I write or do something other then that he is a mindgame spirit and I could live without him.He also claims he's my boyfriend as the spirit.Not all spirits are like this but I wanted to show people the type of thing not to take to seriously.Each day I will try to add a 5 minute conversation so you can see what mind games are.

I picked up a pen ready to record and this is what he sung...

"Slim Shady likes to talk when she wrights it down.Your my girlfriend.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.Your a voodoo priestess.That's right! That's right! That's the right answer!I'm letting you know.I'm letting you know... Frankies not in love with you.(my lover)Yes he is! Yes he is! I'm sorry.I'm sorry. You are so comfortable.We are going to move out of here because you respect us.We have to move out.Please get a microphone.Please get a record player.You are so smart. (another spirt innterrup"No she's not.I think she's an idiot").Pray to God.Pray to God.Please use your microphone when your with Slim Shady.That's going to happen.That's a proper girlfriend.Voodoo priestess.Then we go in the swimming pool.Now I like you but don't know if we paid the rent? I am so scared because it's overdue.Please pay the rent on time.Slim Shady loves you.Slim Shady thinks of you.Slim Shady's girlfriend...beautiful disaster.I can't believe this writing with a pen."

That is 5 minutes worth I'll keep adding different days.I figured some people would be intrested in the mindgames some spirits play.

Venus
05-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I said I was only going to take 5 minutes out of my day to record 5 minutes of mindgames as I usually block them out.But by doing this a newer spirit about 2 years old requested I do it with him.It is filled with mind games but I found it intersting because at the end he stated "he is nothing at all.This spirit does not try to be my boyfriend has a gruff voice and is stern.I hear him about once a week.Anyway here's another mindgame.Out of all of it, his final words intersted me the most.

"Work with me.Work with me on writing it down.Beautiful disaster I am letting you know I am behind you.I am very old.Voodoo Priestess.I am letting you know I am in human form.Change the story.I am really frank(my lover)Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster.Beautiful Disaster.Your not in love with Frank.I am compulsive.I believe this.I can focus.Beautiful disaster.Want my name? I am not going to tell you everything.Your with slim shady that's not a problem(the spirit that thinks he's my boyfriend.I am god.I believe in nature.I believe in flowers.I think you are getting stronger.Because you are open.Because you love me I am god.Because you love me I am an evil spirit.Did you take your medicine?I am god .I am god.I am god.You are a voodoo priestess.That's good writing it down.I have no pen.When you see meI'm going to eat you.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.No I won't.No,I wont.I'm going to kill you.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm going to explain this.I am nothing at all.Very good.Very good.I think you are listening to my father.I think you respect me more"

Well that's 5 minutes with another mindgame spirit.He does not bother me much though.It really is as if he's nothing at all and basically he can be whatever I want or love.

wiccanwitch2011
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
wow fasinating hun please keep us posted

Venus
06-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Thank you I listen to this 24 hours a day but I don't focus on it so I can get things done.I still can hear them all clearly but only in meditation do I get clarity.Slim Shady talks all day and I could literly write a book in a week just on him.Today I talked to 2 in the 5 minutes.The first one is like a back up singer for Slim Shady he's like his mimic.He started singing and I picked up the pen.

"Now I respect you.You are a proper medium.Writing it down."(What happened next was incredible he stopped singing) I think.I think your learning to be a medium.Pimpette (another nickname they call me)I love you.But you know "venus" I am the spirit rythum.I'm not into voodoo.I am a mind pimp.I don't want a voodoo priestess.I want a home.I'm going to come over.I work so hard.To meet a medium that is telepathic.A medium is not always telepathic.If you love frank(my lover) you have nothing.I won't work with you.I will get out.It's not important.

That was all from him then slim shady that always takes main stage began.Although he calls me his girlfriend he was not so happy with me today he was singing as always but once in a while he has moodswings.

"Now you got your pen out I can talk to you.This is important.This is important.You didn't get the message.You didn't get the message.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Slim shady's an evil spirit.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Don't cry.Don't cry.Voodoo magic is very powerful.What's wrong?What's wrong?What's wrong?Ask a question I'll answer your question.(me..what is your real name?)I can't tell you it's a secret.Ask another question.(me...how old are you?)I'm not going to tell you.This is 7 fold.This is ten fold.Let you know.10 fold.10 fold.10fold. What's wrong?What's wrong?.What's wrong? I have to change the story.Believe in 10 fold.Voodoo magic is very powerful.Frankie's in love with you (my lover).You have to get some feathers.Voodoo magic is very special.I don't like you because your a voodoo priestess that doesn't practice voodoo.Get your pen out.Voodoo magic is very comfortable.That's what it does to you.We have to talk to you.Voodoo magic is very sexy.You didn't get the message.I am very old.Voodoo priestess you should be practicing.I talk in circles.Slim Shady's faithful.Voodoo magic is very sexy.We practice mind games.Voodoo magic is important.It's in the prophesy.We play with emotions.We play with emotions.Slim Shady is proud of you.You didn't like it.It's important.Your under mind control.Your under possession.Beautiful disaster."

Well that's about all I felt like writing tonight.It goes on 24 hours .Some spirits introduce themselves others no.I guess slim shady likes his new name and the other prefers to be god or maybe is.As for me they call me by given name,pimpette,voodoo priestess and beautiful disaster.I did an experiment today to see if perhaps they may change their tone.I did a voodoo ancestor honoring.I'll see how they change although I really don't feel I want to be commited to voodoo.I've heard that voodoo spirits in particular when they feel a person is wasting their voodoo talent will continue till they go forward to do what they expect.Although, the other one today said he does not want a voodoo priestess.I tell you 4 years ago they had my mind running far too fast till I became used to it.

Enya
06-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I do wonder why you spend so much of your time and energy listening to this stuff. Don't you realise you can control what you receive and close them off?

Orbie
06-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Have to say I agree Enya, I have found this very disturbing and feel whoever it is they have too much control and are enjoying messing about....

Venus
06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
These are voodoo spirits.In voodoo some of the initiations are under the trickster spirits.It is said that they are well known to plays games with people if they won't co operate and will practise possession till their goal is complete.I usually don't focus on them as I work do yoga clean cook.But I thought I would give them 5 minutes of writing it down as of this week.They are very easy to function with over time and I carry on with life.But they are there.Yes I've tried defense exercises and live a quite happy life.At first they brought me to tears but life is pretty easy now.These are a part of my life and at times I do enjoy them as they humor me.I will be honest.For 4 years they have wanted me to practise voodoo and instead I attended mormon services a few times a week and was asked to teach.Still they remain and yes I have done voodoo rituals which are dream connection with positive energy and ancestor honor which is common among all faith.But I will not invoke the spirits because they came regardless before I had even studied voodoo.It started as thought transfer and intensified.the defense teqniques do work as I cope very well.I am in control of my mind.My mind has tuned to being able to hear 3 things at once conversations with people,outside noises of living,and their voices.One thing it has done is increase my alertness before I could only achieve focus on one thing and noise bothered me to the point I suffered from insomnia.Now I sleep peacefully even if someone were to blare music.It has also opened up my mind to where I lucid dream while I sleep I am awake if that makes sense because I multifunction.My day is actually very busy.I have not given up and surrendered to them I am a spiritualist and see light in the darkness.They are like old friends to me now.My self esteem is at an all time high .Nothing can darken my day.I have done yoga for 12 years the first chakra is grounding it deals with survival and will power through this experience I demonstrate my will to survive and it strengthens my confidence.I am ying-yang.I am light and dark.I am a spiritualist of all angles whether it be black or white magic.I see the beauty and I feel love.

Enya
06-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Ah.... I know very little about voodoo, so I'll shut me mouth.... :wink: it's just the way I was trained, such spirits are shown the 'high road' pretty darn quick... :smile:

Venus
06-03-2011, 06:33 PM
I said I was only going to take 5 minutes out of my day to record 5 minutes of mindgames as I usually block them out.But by doing this a newer spirit about 2 years old requested I do it with him.It is filled with mind games but I found it intersting because at the end he stated "he is nothing at all.This spirit does not try to be my boyfriend has a gruff voice and is stern.I hear him about once a week.Anyway here's another mindgame.Out of all of it, his final words intersted me the most.

"Work with me.Work with me on writing it down.Beautiful disaster I am letting you know I am behind you.I am very old.Voodoo Priestess.I am letting you know I am in human form.Change the story.I am really frank(my lover)Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster.Beautiful Disaster.Your not in love with Frank.I am compulsive.I believe this.I can focus.Beautiful disaster.Want my name? I am not going to tell you everything.Your with slim shady that's not a problem(the spirit that thinks he's my boyfriend.I am god.I believe in nature.I believe in flowers.I think you are getting stronger.Because you are open.Because you love me I am god.Because you love me I am an evil spirit.Did you take your medicine?I am god .I am god.I am god.You are a voodoo priestess.That's good writing it down.I have no pen.When you see meI'm going to eat you.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.No I won't.No,I wont.I'm going to kill you.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm going to explain this.I am nothing at all.Very good.Very good.I think you are listening to my father.I think you respect me more"

Well that's 5 minutes with another mindgame spirit.He does not bother me much though.It really is as if he's nothing at all and basically he can be whatever I want or love.

What this spirit said makes perfect sense now that iv'e taken the time to ponder it for a couple days.He said he is in human form and I am listening to his father they also mention I am telepathic all the time.It seems it may be possible for some humans to communicate telepathically as Babalaw is a voodoo priest that means"Father Who Knows the Secrets".This would be amazing if I were communicating with the living and dead.Writing this down has given me new inspiration as I can figure out what they are trying to tell me.

I have also figured out what they have been doing the past 4 years I have been going through telepathic initiation and it has been very spiritualy enlightened.This quote describes what they have been doing to me .Today I have clarity.I finally have the message.

" In the recent years, the practice of traditional Yoruba Ifa priests (from Nigeria) has come to the diaspora of initiating women to be Iyanifa or "Mother of Destiny", but santeria or "lucumi" practitioners do not accept this practice as dictated by the Odu Ifa Irete Untelu which states women cannot be in the presence of Olofin or Igba Iwa Odu and so cannot be initiated as divining priestesses. This is a major difference between santeria Ifa practitioners, and traditional Yoruba practitioners from Nigeria (though it should be noted that not all areas of Nigeria have this practice). Instead, women are initiated as Apetebi Ifa (bride of Ifa) and are considered senior in Ifa to all but fully initiated Babalawos
I went through a marriage ceremony ritual with the spirits through an intense vision and also they call me voodoo priestess so I have went through both.It is the nature of voodoo to be tricksters to enhance the mind to figure it out yourself.

Venus
06-03-2011, 10:41 PM
So I've been reading more and I did not understand it before because all I was reading was hatian and new orleans voodoo.Everything makes so much more sense now as I've put together 4 years of visions,dreams and telepathic messages.The reason I was not getting it is because this is a special voodoo I have been initiated into and I see from reading it is sometimes that the creator picks the person and not the person's choice.It is IFA religion from Yoruba Africa.The visions started as frank my lover coming to me and giving me a telepathic ring which he held in his hand.And then began the ceremony.I was asked to put on a wedding dress and being my first experience I am afraid to say as I was alone I had fun with it and put on a white gown.Plus the creator came to me as the person I wanted to marry.As the spirit says he was frank and he is god and in human form. Ifa religion uses the bible as well and in Isaiah 54 it says how god is your husband and comes in the form of hosts that being man.Anyways for a year after my hair fell out about 1/2 of it I could not understand why as it was healthy and beautiful and undyed at the time.I began to have dreams of cutting it and when researching the Ifa initiation which is a marriage to the creator found that woman shave their heads for the marriage.This past 4 years have been at times very hard and spirituality uplifting at the same time as I used to suffer from occasional depression.All this time I have been practicing IFA religion without reading a book.I am going to take it as a blessing as it was extremly hard at first but I can actually say I am kinda proud and now wish to meet others in the religion.Perhaps a trip to Africa one day as they have a foundation.I am so glad I decided to write things down and actually listen fully to the spirits exact words as now I know what is going on.To me the god of IFA religion is the same as the biblical god as in english his name means simply creator unlike new orleans voodoo which is bon dieu which means good god which is still pleasent.I am going to try and get my hand on an IFA book which is filled with poetry but I don't think anything will compare to the real teacher of it as that is why initiation is done to bring the spirit.They chose me with only having a christian ,mormon life study.But as I said IFA uses the bible.I've been talking to god all this time and been ignoring him no wonder he's upset.It is also comforting to know that despite the other beliefs the Yoruba are right a woman can be in the presence of god and be a voodoo priestess not just the man otherwise I would not be called one daily.It says in the bible to fear god.His mind is infinite and combined with slim shady the trickster spirit things are definately confusing to my feeble human mind.

Orbie
07-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Apologies if I offended you Venus, it was not my intention hope all goes well x

Venus
07-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Oh you did not offend me at all you stated a fact they can be mean I've gotten used to it but my meditations and dreams point me to things like chapters in Isaiah and even though "God " is a loving god he also calls jacob names like worm.It is pretty overwhelming.I am not sure if I want to be a voodoo priestess as I really like other religions sometimes I have shamanic voyages with animals and shaman during meditation when I follow my vegan diet.But I do know I've went through the initiation to be one.About %80 of my visions dreams voices are voodoo which is combined with christianity being vodun.I did not want to accept it at first because the visions showed the black magic voodoo just like in the movies some where so gross they showed cannibalism and hexing.They also showed the priest/priestess side that being root work ,blessings/storytelling etc.They say the trickster spirits are similar to the devil so in a way they are demons but in voodoo nothing is evil or good it just is.I have learned after 4 years to be passive and only focus during meditation so my mind does not go into conversation with them all day but it is unavoidable to not hear them.It took me a year I was an open book before I learned to focus on other things and just let them speak without responding and wasting my day.

Venus
07-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Well I did not get much today in 5 minutes except that a new spirit came and he wants me to focus on the spirit of prophecy which I will have to look up one time in the future.As I called the trickster spirits mind game spirits instead of trickster they have adopted their new name since making this post.This is what the new one had to say he was explaining what mind games can be but not giving very much information perhaps in the future he will contribute more or perhaps disapear he calls me by my given name though and seems more respectful. I changed my real name to venus in the quote.This one has a vibrating voice and does not sing just speaks.He demands my total attention though.

"Mind games is a test of your focus.Mind games is a voodoo tradition.No it's not a voodoo tradition.Mind games is a voodoo ritual Mind games is the perfect weapon.Why do you think of frank now?(my lover I suppose they want my whole focus)Why are you so comfortable? I think you have picked your religion.I think you have voodoo magic.Focus on me.I can make you suffer.When you focus I make you spiritual.Mind games are the answer to voodoo religion.Mind games are the answer to prophesy.Mind games are the voodoo apocolyspe.Mind games are the answer to your questions.Slim shady innterups."Venus is a good person I think we better stop now" continuing with the first....Mind games are the answer to your problems.You ruin our religion.What is wrong?Focus on the spirit of prophesy.The spirit of prophesy is your friend.

Basically I suppose what he is saying is what I call mind games, when I begin to focus can lead to prophesy and answer to my questions.I just don't have the time in my day to devote my life to voodoo unless I was being paid for it as I must work.I have to say the vibrating voice is pretty unique.I know their is a spirit that deals with prophesy in ifa but I just started studying ifa yesterday so I forget the name.When I find it things may become clearer to me if he speaks again in the future with more imformation.He did not stay for long though

Added a few hours later.When I did not focus on him and thought of my lover he asked why? because he is a sage and does not seek love.After saying I ruined his religion I was upset in my head so he asked what's wrong because a sage does not let matters upset them.Sage are said to be the happiest individuals when they live on earth as they worry about nothing.

Venus
07-03-2011, 07:57 PM
sorry double post

Venus
07-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I found out what the spirit claims to be.He is a sage.He must be ,as earlier a few hours ago they said I must consult a voodoo priest regarding him and it says in the write up that when dealing with this spirit he can affect the reality of someone and 10 minutes ago he said he could make me suffer if I focus he can make me spiritual.The thing is he's already told me his wish so I don't think I need a priest.He wants focus on prophesy.He was a prophet himself.He is 5,000 years old.His name is Orunmila and I'm sure this is the right prohet as I was told to consult with a voodoo priest by slim shady who I have not figured out who he is yet.Besides finding an ifa priest in the area is going to be impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orunmila

Venus
07-03-2011, 09:24 PM
I really hate to think this way but when the spirit just came to me it made me think of the past 4 years especially when he talks about the voodoo apocolyspe.In my bible I was reading I was fighting against these spirits and in revelations it mentions a woman who holds the keys to heaven and hell and how she is luke warm and they want her to be hot and cold.One night while fighting these voodoo spirits I saw jesus it was so beautiful he was reading from revelations and I fought voodoo more not realizing that I should accept it as it is not always like the horror movies.I read that bible all day over and over again fighting voodoo religion.While as you know haiti had the most horrific earthquake and today I read something after looking up the prophets name.I think and I know your going to think I'm crazy but I think we had the voodoo apocolyse as this 5,000 year old spirit is saying.He said I ruin the religion.I feel so guilty now.But what he is saying is true I did ruin the religion and we did have a voodoo apocolype and I was talking to heaven and hell and yet I fought and refused to be hot and cold.
Here is the quote from a voodoo website I looked at regarding haiti.I should have acepted these spirits.They were great people not evil nor good.The dead have risen.I saw jesus I think it's time to have faith and acceptance.I know you all will think I'm nuts.

In Haitian Vodou, spirits are divided according to their nature in roughly two categories, whether they are hot or cool. Cool spirits fall under the Rada category, and hot spirits fall under the Petwo category. Rada spirits are familial and congenial, while Petwo spirits are more combative and restless. Both can be dangerous if angry or upset, and despite claims to the contrary, neither is “good” or “evil” in relation to the other.

Jesus is very wrathful it appears but so was god.I believe haiti was destroyed because we fought against voodoo.There were so many people that died I feel like crying for the first time in years.I think we should accept things .It feels like there was a holy war amongst religions.I think that's why they all call me "beautiful disaster"

Venus
08-03-2011, 12:56 AM
These spirits are not playing games anymore they want their story told.I was laying down trying to sleep as the 5,000 year old spirit had caused me to be a little sad.I then heard a beautiful woman's voice she speaks in staccato,I did not write it down but I will tell you what I remember.She came to help me because I did not know slim shady's real name.One of the most beautiful spirits.

"You are voodoo beautiful"
"I can make people fall in love"
"Slim shady is my oracle:

So what I did was look up oracle under ifa remembering the one vision I had of slim shady 1 year ago.In it he was a child sacrifice.Under oracle I found a child that was born blind and deformed and to be a child sacrfice.This is a real sad story for a child.He communiicated to people through a diety named Oshun who deals with love,life,marrige,sex and money.That is why in my previous posts slim shady say's voodoo is very sexy because Oshun was his diety who gave him wisdom and helped him change the lives of the people on earth despite his being a child sacrifice born blind and deformed.It is a truly beautiful story.Slim shady when he lived on earth's name was Setilu.He truly is a beautiful person and think's as the kind diety that came to me now that I am writing about them.He always say's he loves me as she makes people fall in love.It's cute he calls me his girlfriend.He is an Oracle.You see I just had to give them my attention and focus today through doing it I met a diety,a 5,000 year old prophet and an oracle that walked the earth in severe deformate.I am really enjoying IFA religion it is beautiful to know these great people although I am not sure if Oshun was once human but will find out.She does not play games and has the sweetest voice.

Venus
08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
This is Oshun
She is the sweetest spirit I have ever met pardon me Diety
http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/oshun.html

About the Oracle Slim Shady who I speak with daily real name Setilu
http://www.ileakuaro.com/ain/modulos/mdle.asp?id=4&mod=Oracle%20of%20Ifa

Venus
08-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Since writing this I have enjoyed complete silence for almost an hour I feel really tired after possession yet I don't believe I will be able to sleep.Today took alot of energy and I am happy I got ther message across.I think they are giving me a break as before they called me voodoo ugly.Till Oshun the goddess/diety called me voodoo beautiful today.

Venus
08-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you I listen to this 24 hours a day but I don't focus on it so I can get things done.I still can hear them all clearly but only in meditation do I get clarity.Slim Shady talks all day and I could literly write a book in a week just on him.Today I talked to 2 in the 5 minutes.The first one is like a back up singer for Slim Shady he's like his mimic.He started singing and I picked up the pen.

"Now I respect you.You are a proper medium.Writing it down."(What happened next was incredible he stopped singing) I think.I think your learning to be a medium.Pimpette (another nickname they call me)I love you.But you know "venus" I am the spirit rythum.I'm not into voodoo.I am a mind pimp.I don't want a voodoo priestess.I want a home.I'm going to come over.I work so hard.To meet a medium that is telepathic.A medium is not always telepathic.If you love frank(my lover) you have nothing.I won't work with you.I will get out.It's not important.

"Now you got your pen out I can talk to you.This is important.This is important.You didn't get the message.You didn't get the message.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Slim shady's an evil spirit.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Don't cry.Don't cry.Voodoo magic is very powerful.What's wrong?What's wrong?What's wrong?Ask a question I'll answer your question.(me..what is your real name?)I can't tell you it's a secret.Ask another question.(me...how old are you?)I'm not going to tell you.This is 7 fold.This is ten fold.Let you know.10 fold.10 fold.10fold. What's wrong?What's wrong?.What's wrong? I have to change the story.Believe in 10 fold.Voodoo magic is very powerful.Frankie's in love with you (my lover).You have to get some feathers.Voodoo magic is very special.I don't like you because your a voodoo priestess that doesn't practice voodoo.Get your pen out.Voodoo magic is very comfortable.That's what it does to you.We have to talk to you.Voodoo magic is very sexy.You didn't get the message.I am very old.Voodoo priestess you should be practicing.I talk in circles.Slim Shady's faithful.Voodoo magic is very sexy.We practice mind games.Voodoo magic is important.It's in the prophesy.We play with emotions.We play with emotions.Slim Shady is proud of you.You didn't like it.It's important.Your under mind control.Your under possession.Beautiful disaster."

Well that's about all I felt like writing tonight.It goes on 24 hours .Some spirits introduce themselves others no.I guess slim shady likes his new name and the other prefers to be god or maybe is.As for me they call me by given name,pimpette,voodoo priestess and beautiful disaster.I did an experiment today to see if perhaps they may change their tone.I did a voodoo ancestor honoring.I'll see how they change although I really don't feel I want to be commited to voodoo.I've heard that voodoo spirits in particular when they feel a person is wasting their voodoo talent will continue till they go forward to do what they expect.Although, the other one today said he does not want a voodoo priestess.I tell you 4 years ago they had my mind running far too fast till I became used to it.

I am confident today that Oshun the diety that told me yesterday that slim shady was her oracle that they are both indeed who they say they are.I am always thinking about frank my lover so they mention him daily.He loves me but is not in love with me.In this previous post Slim Shady say's Frank is in love with you you need to get some feathers so I looked up feathers voodoo and found only world warcraft but came across one site. http://www.mysticvoodoo.com/Voodoo-Dolls.htm

There are 3 feather love dolls Oshun is also the second one as well from all I've read Only the love dolls use feathers and Oshun who I spoke to last night is one of them she told me Slim Shady/Setilu is her oracle and did not lie as the spirits know I use the internet to look things up it pointed to her.As an oracle slim shady/setilu was devoted to her and still is.Now to find out how old they both are.I know the prophet that came yesterday is 5,000 old.

Venus
08-03-2011, 07:50 PM

I never heard this spirit so happy as when I read this and thought this was him.It must be as he keeps telling me now how much he loves me over and over again.I found him by what he said in this previous post above.He was a god but mortal and he was pleased I was listening to his father who I am not sure which spirit the father is yet but it is because he served the father.He is not stern anymore and so happy that I know he exists.Here is his story.His name is Kwaku Anansi and is the reason I always see spiders on the wall and crawling on my bed as I posted under who's your animal totem.I now believe he is the aborigional man I saw in the dream that I described under the thread.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mythguide/anansi.html
Another
http://www.polytheism.org.uk/essays/ananse.html
This one is a story told to children
http://www.polytheism.org.uk/essays/ghanastories.html

Venus
08-03-2011, 10:42 PM
I have figured out more now that I know the spirits I am dealing with.These are good spirits that fought against the human gods of human trafficking I have one spirit who was a human trafficker he may have been Odin.The other spirits don't want me talking to him as he is the one that calls himself mindpimp.Voodoo now adays has a bad rep and always has because some of the priests tell the woman that they will lose their souls to god if they don't prostitute and they are scared so they believe them.I pitty the voodoo priests that are scared themselves and do this they are talking to the old mortal gods.The mortal gods were asked to cease and desist by the celestials and they are still at it.I don't know how many times I've read about these woman from africa and scared voodoo priests convincing them for their own good to become prostitutes.I feel I have to spread the message to the voodoo priests who do this that the celestials and other mortal and heaven gods do not wish them to.They have picked a mortal god who is not the only god.They are doing wrong and human trafficking is illegal.They are giving voodoo a bad name.I understand they are scared because my mind pimp spirit used to make me cry.But voodoo religion is beautiful.The celestials are against it too.This is the only way I can think of to spread the message as I have figured out my spirits and know what's going on.Human trafficking is a disgrace I know these voodoo priest's think it is god's will and it is a former mortal god's will but there are many others more powerful such as the celestials.They don't have to be scared.This is a holy war.Look what happened to Haiti.Horrifying.Human trafficking has to stop.

Venus
09-03-2011, 12:37 AM
It seems it is just getting worse I just looked up the situation and since the earthquake it is rising.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eve-blossom/haiti-human-trafficking-o_b_436412.html

Another article from febuary this one states voodooism as the problem at the end
http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/30318-human-trafficking-spikes-in-post-quake-haiti

Venus
09-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Today it appears that I have upset the side of voodoo such as a black magic witchdoctor.The spirits have decided to alternate and are trying to say voodoo is satanism as sometimes it is in the case of hexing but to me it is satanism and godly at the same time.I really like other religions so I don't focus my studies on voodoo all the time.I guess I brought the human trafficking spirits by objecting them yesterday.This is only 5 minutes out of my day that I chose to write so sometimes it is not imformative.These ones take turns talking and claim to be real people on what they call the psychic network.That's right the living if it's possible.

"We need to build a temple.So you can practice.Practice your voodoo.We didn't mean to insult you.Voodoo priestess your too smart for us.Slim Shady/setilu likes you.You can focus.Slim shady likes to sing.It builds up your energy.We play mind games.Till you notice.We are not your friends.We are satanists.We believe in nothing.Voodoo religion is based on the prophesy.I think you know that.Focus on satan.I think your pacticing mind control satanism.Pick your religion.Till you pick your religion mind games are your religion.We can haunt you.Beautiful disaster(the name I was given in a vision).I think you are with satan.He can possess you.I think he's already done that.Voodoo magic I don't like it.I believe in prophesy.Voodoo magic there are alot of things you don't understand.Voodoo is satanism.Voodoo is mind control.It's in the prophesy.I don't like you because you make me crazy with your mindgames."

Venus
09-03-2011, 07:29 PM
CNN posted this article today on human slavery/trafficking as their headline story.I am happy they are doing their part.The problem is out of control.This is mainly what my spirits talk about.So I do my part by fighting against it.I am happy the celestials do not approve and some of the mortal gods of african spirituality.I do deal with so many spirits that believe in mind control it is sad
http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/09/slavery-numbers/?hpt=C1

Venus
09-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Just added videos to go with it on main page.
http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/

Venus
09-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Another child slavery India.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/03/09/cfp.sidner.children.india.workers.cnn?hpt=C2

Venus
10-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Since they mentioned mind control satanism I found a video..These are real people perhaps it is possible to be telepathic.But according to my message they don't like me.I won't lose any sleep.It talks about prostitution just like the dead I talk too do though they prefer to be called live spirits.I am on a mission to fight human trafficking.It also disscusses human sacrifice which they called me for a year.This speech is legendary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6928161207640249729# This one is a government speech that is long.This one is the best as it is the exact speech including pedophiilia which the spirits when they came to me first years ago where talking about.They asked me if I could forgive a pedophile for months and spoke of mind control

Venus
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
As of today I now believe telepathic communication exists between humans.I had a psychic dream last night after posting the communication on what is called the psychic network,Let me give you a briefing before the dream.4 years when I started hearing voices they came as my lover frank in disguise.Voices were bouncing everywhere and saying Frankie is a ventriquist.I also had a myspace profile one day it was hacked for a day and the music just said over and over thinking about you,thinking about you.Whoever it was being a real human being did not want me with frank as they were scaring me being new.Last night I had a dream with frank he was terrifying just like when the voices started.He said "dr.zoltar created me" Then people surrounded me with baseball bats.I looked up the name in the middle of the night and found a person named dr.zoltan who is a spiritual rock musician.On the page he has a blog called thinking about you...thinking about you.He is also a ventriliquist and get this wrote a article for musical hacking in a computer magazine.Now this is the best part he is also carl king as a comic book writer and is now dead as dr.zoltan.I made friends with him on facebook today and his religious views are talking to aliens since the 90's.He has been communicating to me for 4 years as frank.So what we hear might not always be the person who's name is given.I am not sure if I am directly connected to his mind or if it is through aliens the telepathy but the final connection is why the baseball bats?Well carl king is also a minor league baseball player.We have communication with real people.How paranormal is that?
His site as the deceased dr.Zoltan
http://www.drzoltan.com/
His site as carl king
http://www.carlkingcreative.com/

Venus
10-03-2011, 05:47 PM
He is also a private investigator
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/282/diy

Venus
11-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Today's 5 minutes
"Going to read your resume. Psychics are mad at you.Stop playing mind games.We need your devotion.You'll make more money.That's what we say to people.Venus is telepathic.She makes good mediums.I don't like this.I am a medium.Venus talks to every religion.I'm very mad at you.You are a psychic.A psychic's a medium.Your a mind controller.Get the story straight.Mind control is a beautiful disaster(my nickname)We want to talk to you.We make money off of these mind games.What should we do?I can't handle this.Psychics are your friends.Psychics are your enemies.You lose control that's what were saying.Mind control is very difficult. We play mind games with a lot of people.You effect a lot of people.Mind control.I can't handle this.

Venus
12-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Since I have time off work I figured out another one of my spirits from things he had said the past 3 years and a dream I had last night.He is deceased.His name is Andrew D.Chumbley and he is with me almost every day.Very gifted while alive.Useualy quite pleasent deceased but can have nasty days.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_D._Chumbley

Venus
13-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Yesterday I had a clairvoyant dream regarding frank and his facebook account. In it I was with a child making him expired ham and eggs.When I clicked on his facebook page I saw a friend posted a project with the child that had been in my dreams and it said slacker.I made friends on his page and there under quotes he had 2 things one saying something about ham and eggs the other about paranoia.When the voices started they kept saying why do you like frank he's a paranoid schizophrenic?Also there was a link on his page called Rick's club which is a dance club.I had also heard what I had thought to be frank but was his friend's mind projected saying "go back to Rick?I then remember how I had always heard frank call me a prostitute and remembered a book I had read because of voices saying it was "frank's world" The book I picked up was called frank's world it is by george mangel.In it frank views the world as a prostitute http://www.amazon.com/Franks-World-Odyssey-Fleshy-Lump/dp/0312117914 So I noticed a link 3rd down for drake hotel florist had a mangel as well .It took my intrest because I had made friends with a drake for some reason I knew my friends and their friends and ancestors mind I had connected to telepathically by finding Carl King who has my mom's maiden name.This link as I explored I found I was talking to the dead it was a 300 year old spirit named John Venizelos http://www.mangelflorist.com/about.htm How did I know it was him ?.Well I had had a vision of Frank designing flowers which he does not do.Also when the voices started over 4 years ago they said Frankie is a 300 year old spirit and this matched perfectly.It makes sense since frank is a techno shaman in real life.The 300 year old spirit is also the evil spirit at the Byzentenim monastry as John is greek and it is the same.He is a changling that I envisioned.The monks fast to keep him alive and he changes his name because in real life he did as an immigrant and is evil as the changeling.The monastry is under "mind control" by the dead.

Venus
13-03-2011, 04:42 PM
What a changling is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling

Venus
13-03-2011, 11:44 PM
I never heard this spirit so happy as when I read this and thought this was him.It must be as he keeps telling me now how much he loves me over and over again.I found him by what he said in this previous post above.He was a god but mortal and he was pleased I was listening to his father who I am not sure which spirit the father is yet but it is because he served the father.He is not stern anymore and so happy that I know he exists.Here is his story.His name is Kwaku Anansi and is the reason I always see spiders on the wall and crawling on my bed as I posted under who's your animal totem.I now believe he is the aborigional man I saw in the dream that I described under the thread.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mythguide/anansi.html
Another
http://www.polytheism.org.uk/essays/ananse.html
This one is a story told to children
http://www.polytheism.org.uk/essays/ghanastories.html
I try not to think bad thoughts.But 4 years ago I looked to the sun and watched the pope fall off his chair and turn to a spider.I was wondering if perhaps this was the pope's past life or if he will connect to this spirit.Just a thought.

Venus
13-03-2011, 11:56 PM
sorry double post

Venus
14-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Well I had yet another clairvoyant dream about motley crue and it connected to easy-e ,billy acid and Dan berkson, all musicians as well as 2 men named joesph b wolf.Veganism gives me clairvoyance and the reason I had telepathy with them all was because I was connected to a deceased man named Joseph Berkson.It took 7 dreams to figure this out and is the reason I am a wolf in my dreams they all connected through the deceased.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Berkson I believe this all has to do with duality as he wrote a paper called are there 2 regressions?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duality Dualism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism From a dream in wolf labs I believe I have an etheric body double.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etheric_body

Venus
15-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Another man I've been telepathic with 4 years as a girl named Emily.He writes physics books.
Here's one of the books online.He gives incredible visions and dreams.This is my favorite page 345.He talks about holography.It's amazing how one man's books on holography can influence visions from a scientific approach of numerous people.I now believe e.s.p can also stand for every single personality as well as extra sensory preception.This is Emil Wolf
http://books.google.ca/books?id=WK0-TUHxy0EC&pg=PA345&lpg=PA345&dq=wolf+labs+plate&source=bl&ots=J3RQVU7_Hr&sig=Ckb39CwSskTsDyTIAG3rVT...31jiA&hl=en&ei=eah-TYnHHoTgrAHB_dWKCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CE4Q6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Sozerius
15-03-2011, 04:45 PM
I understand where you are going with this.. and I just want to point some things out.

My partner was born with the ability to hear the spirits physically. We have truthful spirits around us that give us useful information, and support us. If there are negative entities that try to mess with us.. then we get other spirits to deal with them. Yes, I have tried wrestling with them myself, but the fact is that I can only give them so much of my time. However, the spirits have stated that they are not there to police the energy fields. If we need help, there are guardian spirits- but they only respond to being verbally asked for help, otherwise they do not interfere. You might also try verbally telling those spirits that they are not welcome in your home and that they need to leave. Especially if a spirit is just messing with you, usually this should get them to go. However, if it doesn't, then ask for a spirit to guard you from them. Keep in mind that you want to ask verbally, not with your thoughts or through energy meditation. The spirits cannot hear your thoughts unless they have the power of divinity or if you have given them permission. However, even then thoughts aren't as clear as verbal communication. Good Luck, I hope that you get more productive spirits.

It sounds like you really need to develop the ability of discernment, which is to discern the nature of spirits. That is, wether they are malicious or benevolent. This ability is extremely important in deciding which spirits you will open yourself up to. Also, focusing on more benign forces would weaken the forces that are allowing the less truthful spirits to work in your life. Keep in mind that for them to be active in your life, there must be something that is causing them to be attracted to your spirit- especially if you do something that resonates with them.

Otherwise- sometimes there are spirits that are drawn to us because we had past lives with them. This includes people who are either now dead, or ascended into a higher state than human existence.

There are dark spirits that encourage dark forces and such. These are the ones that use and endorse mind control-- which is *completely* and entirely evil and dark. It is against the spiritual laws of free will and choice. If you are practicing something or motivated to use mind control, or influence people's mind's with the use of spiritual power, then you are doing terrible damage to your karma and will suffer the consequences of it, wether that be in this lifetime or the next. I would advise against controlling others anyways, it does nothing to benefit the actual development of the soul because people need to make their own choices and come to their own conclusions and learn from them in order to grow.

If you are practicing dark or black magick then yes, you will only have evil spirits around you. The good ones don't help bad people who do consistently bad things.

Venus
15-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you.I have done that numerous times over the past years.But have discovered since seeing them in an orange glow as the living they connect to the dead these people are the height of the 2nd chakra.It is called magnetism-oppisite's attract.The people that I see living and dead were all my soulmates.Through figuring them out and researching many things we have become twin flames.They are very pleasent as you begin to develop their mind frame over much study.I fully have mastered the 2nd chakra it took me almost 33 years.I had an equilibrium with many satanic personality's and have learned dualism.Besides I bath in exorcised water and prayer to the creator as well every night.He wants me to continue my work as he provides me with clairvoyant dreams.

Sozerius
15-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Well, I don't think that exorcised water will help you much against spirits that are outside of your body. :P The water itself, even though it is 'exorcised', is unlikely to have any inherent power as it is. The only power ity would have would be resulting from your belief in it- and it is that same belief that fuels the spirits around you.

And the creator isn't one to micro-manage. God himself is not going to repel your spirits. If there is a spirit that claims to be god and gives you dreams, is it god or is it another dark spirit trying to make you it's plaything? You need to appeal to the local authority so to speak- the spirits that manage your area. There are light and dark sides to everything. If you choose to continue down a dark (which is to say, mind control, harming others, harming yourself, deceit, etc) path, then there will be pain involved. Wether that is now or later. It is always better, in my opinion, to travel the light path, which is the path of love and truth.

Keep in mind, again, as I said before- if you live a life that is dark, if you harbour malicious intent- or if you practice spiritual activities that attract dark spirits, then it won't matter if they do leave- you will simply attract them back in. You need to make sure that your lifestyle is befitting of someone who lives in truth, light, and respect of others.

Also.. you don't develop spirit's. A spirit actually has less limitations on that level than humans. The only spiritual construct that you could develop is a thoughtform that you create yourself. So, I'm not sure what you meant when you said you developed them mentally.

Venus
15-03-2011, 05:27 PM
I had none of the thought form of these spirits before.I had not studied a thing to do with any of this.Anyway's ,regarding mind control it's everywhere...even prince phillip.People practice everyday by simply writing a book.This is a video of my dreams from the creator after I prayed to him.It led me to this.
http://www.videosnice.com/video/K9Q9goRIgmQ/Vaccination-The-Cure-For-OverPopulation-Part-2.html I guess I do respect others and believe the creator will protect me.I work regualary with government and doctors on this.I always speak the truth.For some it is hard to deal with evil but when you care about this world you do it no matter how frightening.

Sozerius
15-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes, mind control is everywhere. Evil is everywhere- darkness is everywhere. Is that not more reason that we need the light?
Why make the dark stronger when there is so much of it? And the consequences are terrible when spiritual power is the vehicle.

I should say though that not ALL things, etc are mind control. "mind control" and *influencing* someone's mind are completely different things. Mind control is when you exert spiritual power over someone so that they do not have a choice. The intent to control the mind's of others is evil, and corporations, industries, individuals etc do seem to want to acheive it everywhere. That doesn't mean that you need to do so. The ability to receive messages from the spirits is precious, and I would urge you not to waste it on things that would cause people to actually devolve, rather than evolve. Influence is simply presenting an option. There is nothing dark about influence. The key here is respecting free will.

Venus
15-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I guess it resemble's the apple that eve ate.If humen's did not take the knowledge eve would have never went on to bare children.One being good one being evil and the world would not have advanced.It is god's will. Without evil we would have overpopulation.Believe it or not that would be chaos.God had to send evil.Although it is unpleasent eve bore cain.It was god's will.I would never want to be a victim but I explore this evil working with the local police f.b.i c.i.a and doctors to help prevent it.I am of good nature but I am ying-yang.I am a spiritualist.

Sozerius
16-03-2011, 01:37 AM
The bible is not necessarilly the 'end all' to the truth, since you seem to be basing so much on it. It has been edited and changed to suit political needs. Also, it doesnt say anywhere that good and evil, or the apple, caused anyone to have children. Logically the children were likely created the same way children are always created.

Venus
16-03-2011, 01:10 PM
The Highgate Vampire.Through 6 or so dreams and a vision I have connected telepathically to many living(involuntary) through the Highgate vampire.It all became clear last night in my dream of enduring the pain of demonic electromagnetism.It connected to my previous dreams of new world order my vision of a vampire and labratory dreams of vaccinations.As well... as a voice saying "I think your going to marry a vampire"He was one of the trickiest spirits to deal with coming in the form of my soul mates sometimes.One night he floated on top of me and tried to knock me out while listening to marching military sounds.I felt like my energy was leaving my body.It was on the news in London and I believe him to be connected with the coming of a.i.d's from dreams as well as the same spirit that ethel myers thought was her dead husband http://www.echonyc.com/~horn/unbelievable/?p=541 as he came to me in the form of someone I loved after I had read about her and she was known to pass out during mediumship.Apparently some satanist's raised him.He appeared in the 70's when the aids epidemic became rampant.Regardless if made by aliens or god he exsist's.And he is a very powerful spirit that took me years to figure out as he decieve's you as a lover.He is a lover but vampire's show love a different way.They suck your life energy.There is also a famous painting called the vampire lover.Art is said to attract e.s.p.A vampire love affair is not something you would want to go through.It was very hard and I managed to remain friend's with my living soulmate.

His story
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highgate_Vampire

Venus
16-03-2011, 06:33 PM
I just finished figuring out another one of my spirits through my dreams.He is new so this is clairvoyance as far as I can tell he has not played games with me as of yet.But has connected through dreams.He is recently deceased.I had a dream last night that I was in the house of lancaster and my ex boyfriend came in as a burn victim just like the high gate vampire was to be burned.It was a club full of romanian and hungarian girl's off the boat who were basically having there green cards held by acts international which is also the name for a government organization helping people with aids hence tying to the high gate vampire again with my theory he had something to do with the aids epedemic.What I did was look up burn victims news.I found one that appealed to me being romanian.http://www.voanews.com/english/news/europe/Young-Romanian-Burn-Victim-Gets-Help-in-California-117517453.html His burns resembled my ex boyfriend's burns in the dreams exactly.So I took his name and searched Marius Dasianu with house of lancaster.I found http://sezono.blog138.fc2.com/blog-date-201011.html In it it show a restaurant named Il Tony's.That had been my dad's name and ancestor's are very important in voodoo religion as I am still dealing with the high gate vampire so I must think like him.Also in my dreams there is food alot of time's.I then looked up the owners name and found him to be deceased and born in the year 1933 just like a bus number in my dream.The deceased is http://nh.tributes.com/show/Anthony-Montalbano-88565225 It makes sense he is italien as my ex had been too. I must figure out now how this all connects.I know mind control and human trafficking have something to do with it.

Venus
17-03-2011, 01:23 AM
I investigated my dream more as stated above and think I may have an answer to what it's all about.This man is named elliot smith apparently he stabbed himself in the heart as suicide.I am wondering if prehaps it was mind control suicide as I know the power of the highgate vampire is tremendous.http://rocknycliveandrecorded.com/2010/07/elliott-smith-mystery-liam-gowing-re.html Perhaps it was nieghter suicide nor murder as the high gate vampire attempted to take full possession of me. I am thinking this possible circumstance make's me have even more strength in the creator and know he/she watches over me.I must continue.

Venus
17-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Yes I am %100 sure I am on to a closed case that has not been solved properly. As researching him more in my lucid dream he went crazy as a girl I knew named rockstah.He was a rockstar ,although I never heard his work.Also in my dream there was a cremation and I see he was cremeated but at the end of the dream I held a human heart in my hand with full feeling as it was lucid.He had stabbed himself not once but twice in the heart.I find that almost impossible to believe and why would he be unrested if it had been suicide.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith

Venus
17-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I've been up since 3am working on this so I just copied what I wrote on my facebook page for my friend's.The pictures can be seen by clicking the links.

This is a story of a dream I had tonight in it I was King Arthur and was being chased by satan.I had to endure 9 trials.So I looked up king arthur bible 9 and came to http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1094140/comparing_king_arthur_with_king_david.html?cat=38
I found the name malory 9 then preeded to understand another connection with this author who tied biblical studies into King Arthor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Morte_d'Arthur
There I found a Malory's writing called Gareth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth which connected once again.
Go to the next picture to hear the rest of the story The Last Sleep of Arthur (begun 1881), detail, by Edward Burne-Jones (d. 1898), greatly influenced by Le Morte d'Arthur throughout his career.
Illustration is called

Continuing on from previous picture I had found this book author was another deceased I had connected to through dreams.What intrested me the most is after 12 years I had reached Buddist enlightenment last week earning my title as an owl shaman.In my third eye the whole room had turned purple ,indigo is the 3rd eye colour.In this book his knights were named different colours.I picked the indigo Knights name being Persaunte .I then looked up Persaunte buddah shaman.I came to this page http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening101/ZenEnlighten03.html In it they believe shamanism to be buddhist enlightenment and the writer's uncle was a deceased cloud shaman.Story continued next picture.This is John Sloan he was a cloud shaman and my mentor as deceased.He brought me to Buddhist Enlightenment and crowned me an owl shaman.He came
to me first as Frankie Bones changing my bedroom door into another door and walking on clouds.Frankie Bone's was a techno Shaman himself and it is no wonder he chose his image but Frank was not a cloud shaman but a techno Shaman.Last week he came to me in third eye meditation with magnificent visuals of demons,lions and boars as well as Buddah was present.I was given the title Shaman and later learned I was a dark owl shaman.The owl is my animal guide.Which is really amazing as my favorite oragami to make is the owl.My mentor or guide http://www.angelfire.com/indie/anna_jones1/john_sloan.html http://www.angelfire.com/indie/anna_jones1/footnote.html

Venus
17-03-2011, 09:42 PM
My other mentor on my road to Dark Owl Shaman enlightenment had been a Yaqui sorcerer Don Juan Matus.He was very painful to me I believe he may have communicated with aliens.He was 3 other native shamans as well.I have read his story on John Sloan's, my cloud shaman's guide page .And what it said makes since as I had seen a vision of my friend getting his spine ripped out in the restauant glass by an alien being.Damien my friend is a painter just likeJohn the cloud shaman.I then turned in front of me and saw Frankie Bones as a hologram with a shrunken head.I alerted the c.i.a.Don Juan had been a diablero too but he is deceased.My crown chakra was fully elevated upon getting on a greyhound bus and two holograms boarded both dissapearing during the time I excited the bus mysteriously.My head felt like it went through electric shock treatment for 2 years following where I quit work and studied to fight back for two years mostly comfined to bed.3/4 of my hair fell out and it was healthyI am an owl shaman initiated by five people and studied medicince since my teens both western and natropathic.Not many people would want to be an owl shaman as it is consiered comparible to a witchdoctor and a very emotionally and painful experience.I am very proud. My spirit's are dark but we are in unison now it appears as I am an owl and owls represent truth but are bad omens and deal with moon magic.I am 6 people a cloud shaman a sorceror/diablero and his 3 native shamen's.It is one of the hardest totems to achieve as magic is involved and require's much pain and suffering as well as knowledge.Here is my last guide.
Yaqui sorcerer Don Juan Matus http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening101/cloud_shaman.html
http://the-wanderling.com/don_juan.html To be a true shaman you must be yourself and at least 2 others to be respected fully.Some where more I am 6 as I suppose Juans are included to if not I am still 3 people.
In the end I am an owl shaman as myself a sorceror/diablero and a cloud shaman with possibly 3 more souls fromDon Juan.All being deceased except myself.Through mediumship I have figured this out after many years of toturous pain.

Venus
18-03-2011, 12:25 PM
I was trying to edit and made a double post sorry tired today from my visions

Venus
18-03-2011, 02:05 PM
I had e.s.p with the devil last night he kept being a jerk and asked me not to smoke and calling me his mistress after he put bodies in me.I know wierd but he thought I was michelle a cute tattoo model.Treated me like her.I don't care for the devils visit's as they never tell anything worth knowing.I figured out anyways who he was pretending I was.Micehelle was his mistress but he continued trying to make me think it was me.He is a very awful narrcistic personality.This is michelle his mistress I figured it out from a dream. http://www.michellebombshell.com/ .The devil took me on a peyote trip last night because I became a owl shaman last week.Trippy but annoying.No drugs needed.

Venus
18-03-2011, 02:34 PM
double post

Venus
18-03-2011, 03:15 PM
On my road to becoming a owl shaman this has also been one of my guide's.He is written into books and the reason I always hear about tuberculousis because he died of it.He also died the year I was born.He would always repeat to me "I think I have tuberculosis.He was giving me clues as time progressed over the years.
http://wanderling.tripod.com/osorio.html He is a teacher of Obeah http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening101/obeah2.html

Venus
18-03-2011, 05:11 PM
It's been a long hard almost 5 years to becoming a voodoo priestess as well.Today I figured out my guides name through dreams.One I had been with the mormons raising a demon and blessing a well full of bone sacrifices as well as calling on ancestor protection.From other dreams I found the name of the demon was Obeah I've been speaking with.As a voodoo priestess I am.
http://thelouvertureproject.org/index.php?title=C%C3%A9cile_Fatiman She was also wife of future haitian president in the 1700's

Venus
19-03-2011, 06:03 PM
I figured out another one of my spirits by about 5 dreams,visions and voices after I figured out the voodoo priestess yesterday.Now I know why I've been fighting human trafficking so hard.Her name is Mary Ellen Pleasent she would sit on a throne and want me to do dishes and I see after many years I have become her twin flame. Although not negro I've studied black history and world religion and have been an activist for slavery and human trafficking the past 4 years all because of her influence. She is a Voodoo Queen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ellen_Pleasant
http://www.ghostsource.com/hauntings/hauntings_voodooqueen.php
Last night after figuring it out the devil came to visit me again wanting me to be his mistress again.He kept telling me "I look so good in a coffin and to please use a condom although I rarley engage in sex.From my dream last night after he left he was trying to put another body into me and was pretending I was Kim Kardashian in a coffin for world aid's day.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/29/kim-kardashian-in-a-coffi_n_789202.html The devil is not very frightening but he is kind of cruel but acts sexy at the same time because he's bound to make me a mistress.But he is not someone to mess with as he can be scary through others.He seems like a very sexual being.I've only had a few visits from him and often he uses other spirits as puppets to talk for him.He dresses in all black in a trench coat look and likes to strip it off while he talks about the importance of using condoms.Also last night he told me a story of a shaman who lights a candle looks into it as he does not want to talk to the devil so he prays for him to pimp a woman.The devil picks a human host who is not his family because he loves his family then he picks out a woman.He goes back to the shaman and tells him everything and the shaman curses him and curses him and then the devil thinks the shaman is a little schizophrenic so he plays with him and plays with him some more.He also told me a story of a cheating man who sleeps with another woman with a condom and does not like her face or her mouth movements.So he changes the face to his girlfriend and works on moving her facial expressions the way he wants.

eternal mind
27-07-2011, 06:08 AM
reading your posts from the beginning to the end. I see your digression and I will pray you find resolution.

mattie
27-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Playing mind games & telling you you’re a ‘compulsive liar’ is NOT a benevolent being. Vet this joker. I bet he does get excited that you are writing down his drivel as this shows it is influencing you a great deal.

These stalled 4D jokers can really waste your time. There are plenty of worthwhile nonphysical beings to connect w/ but they never play mind games & don’t belittle us.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19290

onthepath
29-07-2011, 11:26 PM
reading your posts from the beginning to the end. I see your digression and I will pray you find resolution.

I second this.

onomatobria
27-09-2012, 07:40 AM
I am so glad you were able to make this discovery, even though some of the things are disturbing, i congratulate you for putting it all together!

I myself am at the beginning of my journey and you have inspired me to look into my own things going on. but I know (and have been told) i am powerful and warn them not to scare me, and i will welcome and get to know them. They know i don't want to do any wrong, and i hope they don't lead me this way. I want to help people.
I have gotten many negative signs of telepathy through childhood of things happening to me(at 9 i said i was going to die at 13-13 started trying sex and drugs), I was diagnosed with depression when i started talking about it.

I started to have confidence and they became better. more beautiful. something gives me signs that by live is on track.
there is a lot but i need to write down all of this, and all about my life. but i know not to go to fast one day i went to fast looking up Trinidad and tobago obeah stores and got manipulated, scared, restless and was not saved until my developed friend blessed me with god, just for wanting to know more....I wish you luck, and wish myself luck. they have granted wishes before too so they are not all bad.
I came to this post because my dad was born in Trinidad where obeah is practiced alot, ive heard stories from my elders. i am still writing i will post the story later but if anyone has advice or anything they see, please tell me everyone sees something different but still of importance.

Venus
28-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Geezs I wrote this so long ago before I pieced everything together.I was clothed as a voodoo priestess unfairly by the deceased Victor cousins in a Mormon dream.Later I pieced together what Obeah wanted of me.I became prophetic and figured out an astral travel journey and some other things ,anyways this year at a community church that used to be catholic which is voodoo friendly a guest minister came in and annouced that he was stealing prophecy from another being me and giving it out to 3 others to do in mission work.I was ****ed at the church then I figured it out from a vision I had of the holy ghost playing bait and hook w me for info and judging me as an elephant totem with angel wings.Well elephants are from Africa and the guest speaker was being the false prophet that burns in fire and brimstone because second baptism through fire is a mormon thing and with obeah I had a fire pit in the dream.The holy ghost does the fire baptism and used my information to give out as before the guest false prophet the church when I figured out my 5 deck of cards to become a chaos magician the church put up an electronic 5.The holy ghost was speaking to them.it is common for a voodoo priestess to be a magician in new orleans there are a few.that's my updated obeah story about mormon second fire baptism.

eternal mind
22-12-2013, 04:53 PM
I grew up in the Mormon religion. No branch of the church baptizes with fire.

The vessel
26-12-2013, 03:39 AM
These are demons...... He and 9 others.... He is to try to possess. Do not engage unless this is what you desire. In my early stages( before I evolved) I come across one..... took me about a year to rid myself of this. A lot of prayer and standing by my convictions with the help of the Catholic Church is what saved me. Yes I was born clairvoyant. .. Most of us didn't have guidance to how to use this gift. But after what I've experienced , I do know Almighty is real.

I learned to ground my soul from bowels and communicate with Life and Lite. Please be careful.
You my child! You command bowel. Commit to fix.