PDA

View Full Version : I've had a very profound experience~

Selenphina
04-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't even know how to explain what I've just went through, but I want to share it with someone. I've had astral projection experiences before, but this was... wow. I don't know if it was that or something even more.

Anyway, I was having auditory clues and physical senses of being close to projecting as is typical for me. this time I went 'up' is all I can describe. The feeling was unlike anything I can ever describe properly here. I felt higher and higher to the point I didn't believe I could even take any more. I wasn't really seeing anything, but it was just was like I was about to burst. My 'head' and then my whole self was absolutely filled with such incredible power/love/light... whatever. I know I was experiencing emotion that just isn't possible here on this level. It was actually nearly unbearable to feel this. 'what a rush', as they used to say. Too, it reminds me of near death experiences people have talked about.

Upon getting up, I was dizzy and my head is still just reeling. I just wanted to share about this with someone but there's really no one I can talk to in person. And there's no way I can put into words what I've just been through, but I appreciate being able to try to discuss it here.

Smiler
04-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Selephina
Did you get an high from heaven.. so to speak :)
If so nice!!!!
:)

Smiler
05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
SELEPHINA

? ARE YOU SAME SELE FROM CHAT BEFORE SF BROKE DOWN ??? OR ARE YOU A NEW PERSON?

:)

mattie
05-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Sounds like you were connecting w/ your higher self.

Connecting or communicating w/ HS is different from astral projecting.

You can use the feeling of ‘incredible power/love/light’ as a real energetic pathway to raise your frequency & connect w/ your HS. Actively recreate this feeling for your self on a regular basis.

It is likely you had a nice peek at 5D energies.

Selenphina
05-03-2011, 04:07 PM
yeah, smiler... it's me. I don't chat much any more- been having trouble with it freezing up for me. Thanks for the reply mattie. :) that makes sense. It was absolutely wonderful. And because of some things going on with me lately, I tend to think this was a blessing to give me strength.

Miss Hepburn
05-03-2011, 04:33 PM
It was surely a blessing!!!!
:smile: